It's Legal in California

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate lightly pushed Jen away. "Don't let these man hunters scare you. This is their "we're going to devour you" act. They're actually pretty harmless."

"I don't mind. They seem nice." Justin had a huge grin on his face, obviously enjoying the byplay.

The four of them piled into Jen's Range Rover and she headed over to the Typhoon Saloon, one the biggest and busiest nightclubs in Pacific Beach. The girl's knew the bouncers well and we're sure they wouldn't look at their IDs too hard. When they got to the bar there was already a long line, even though it was only ten o'clock, but the bouncer let them in with a wink and a smile. He didn't even check their cards.

Inside the music was thumping and the floor was full of people drinking and dancing, talking loud, faces flushed from the heat and the excitement. Heads turned, mostly men but quite a few ladies, as the four walked through the building. In an ocean of eights, they were tens.

There were multiple dance floors separated by different bars. The girls immediately headed over to one and got a variety of fruity cocktails. Justin got a beer, a local one the girls told him was good, and watched the chaos. It didn't take long before the vultures started circling. One would-be-Lothario after another came by the group and tried his weak pickup lines on one of the girls. All went away alone.

It didn't take long before the girls dragged him on the dance floor. All three were great dancers and Justin proved to have at least some sense of rhythm. The girls didn't let him rest, when one of them got tired they would go get more drinks, but they kept him on the dance floor, working and sweating. Kate thought it was funny how her friends were doing their best to get him worked up. They were good at it, always brushing against him, slipping away and then returning, moving with the music. Justin was cute, a good dancer and easy to play off of. Kate noticed more than one girl and quite a few men eying the group jealously.

As the night went on, the four were getting a little buzzed. True they were dancing, working off some of the alcohol, but more the drinks kept flowing. After a while, Kate joined in the teasing as well. She would sidle up to Justin and carelessly rub her ass against his crotch, or "accidentally" brush his arms with her breasts. It was exciting. The pounding music, alcohol, dancing all generated a natural buzz that just screamed sex. She could feel her body responding. Her nipples were rock hard and her tiny thong was soaked with her juices.

At one point she was dancing with Jen. Jen had her right leg between Kate's thighs and threw her arms around her neck. Kate threw her head back enjoying the moment. She loved dancing with her friends, they were sexy and fun and always ready for a good time. As she dipped in time to the music, Jen's leg ground against her clit. Kate gasped and leaned in.

Fuck, I'm horny.

Jen smiled. She glanced over at Justin who was watching the two girls dance with a hungry look on his face. Maria was grinding her spectacular ass against him and had pulled his arms around her tiny waist. Jen winked at Justin and then leaned down to her smaller friend and kissed her neck.

Kate shuddered when Jen's soft lips began to suck and nuzzle her. Her neck had always been a sensitive spot, she loved being sucked and bitten and it wasn't the first time the two had played together. Lots of times they would make out while dancing. It was a great way to drive the boys crazy and had led to many a wild night. Jen knew the right spots and Kate tilted her head allowing her friend more access. Jen nipped and sucked and Kate felt a surge in her pussy.

Shit, I'm probably leaking down my leg.

Kate grabbed Jen by the hair and pulled her into a kiss. Jen tasted good, cherry lip gloss and sweet breath with hints of the cosmos she had been drinking. Jen was a fun kisser, soft lips that ground against hers and soon their tongues were tangling. For a long moment Kate didn't think about anything else other than devouring her friend's mouth. She didn't want to the kiss to end. Then she remembered her cousin was right there.

She broke away from Jen's kiss. Feeling flushed from sexual energy, the hot dance floor, and a touch of embarrassment she looked at Justin. He was staring at the two girls with a smile on his face. His eyes were glowing. She took Jen by the hand and led her back to Justin and Maria. She handed Jen off. Lots of the other people on the dance floor were looking at them, either openly staring or glancing over to see what was happening. Kate didn't care about that, attention was one of the reasons they came there. It was exciting being wanted by people she didn't know.

Maria and Jen started dancing with each other. Kate pulled Justin close and yelled in his ear to be heard over the music.

"Sorry about that."

"I thought it was hot." Justin leaned into Kate, pulling her into a loose hug; despite sweating from hours of dancing he still smelled great. They swayed a little keeping the beat.

"Jen's fun, but it's your first night here. Didn't want to immerse you in my crazy life right away." Kate liked the way Justin was holding her. He had strong arms and hands and she seemed to fit flawlessly against his body.

"I'm loving it. Your friends are smoking hot, almost as hot as you. This is amazing."

Justin was looking at Maria and Jen who had started kissing. Kate smiled and turned to look at her friends. The two were exciting to watch and most of the dance floor near them was staring. She realized that Justin was rock hard. His cock strained against his jeans and was buried in the cleft between her ass. Feeling naughty she ground her perfect butt back against him. Justin's large hands were at her waist and he pulled her a little tighter.

"I wish-" Justin stopped.

"What?"

"Nothing, I was just thinking out loud."

Kate tilted her head back and looked at Justin. In her heels, his lips were just inches away. She wondered what they tasted like. "Tell me."

Justin looked like he wanted to say something. More than once he opened his mouth, but nothing came out. Finally, he shook his head and just pulled her a little closer. The two of them danced quietly, watching Kate's friends bump and grind, connected at the lips. The song ended, Maria and Jen broke apart and came back to the cousins. They brushed away a few guys who tried to ask them to dance and the four of them went to the bar.

They grabbed some more drinks and then found a table to sit at. Justin left the girls to use the bathroom.

"I'm so glad he's not my cousin." Jen leaned in close to Kate, her eyes were glowing in the dim lights of the nightclub. Kate knew the signs, Jen was excited and probably wanted to get laid.

"Why?"

"Because I can fuck him if I want." Jen laughed. "He's six kinds of hot."

Maria leaned over. "I've got dibs. Did you feel his cock? Very nice."

"Fuck you two. He just got here and I'm not letting you harpies sink your claws into him." Kate laughed. Her friends were incorrigible. "Maybe I want him for myself."

Kate was a little shocked she said that out loud. She made herself smile to show she was only joking.

"Cousin love?" Jen leered at Kate. "I don't blame you. If he was my cousin I'd be tempted."

"I'd do it. With my family, who would know if we were related or not. Shit, I think at least some of my cousins are already hooked up." Maria giggled.

Justin returned to find the three of them laughing. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing. We were just talking about family."

Kate almost snorted her drink out her nose. She gave Jen the stink eye, who smiled back innocently. Maria almost fell off her chair laughing. Justin took it all in and smiled, obviously a little confused.

After a bit they went back on the dance floor. The girls took turns dirty dancing with Justin. It was getting late and Kate found herself dancing with him. They were both buzzing pretty well. Justin held her by the small of her back, his hand just barely resting on the top of her tight ass. She ground herself against him, eyes closed, enjoying the music. It was easy to forget that the man holding her was her cousin. He was almost a stranger and he was a lot of fun to dance with.

She could tell he was hard again. Her friends, and to be honest herself, had been keeping him at a fever pitch all night long. She threw her arms around his neck and pulled his head close.

"Having fun?"

"Just about the best ever." Justin bent down to her, hazel eyes looking into hers. "You have beautiful eyes Kate."

Kate didn't really think about it, later she couldn't say why, but the moment was perfect. She reached her lips up and lightly caught Justin's. The two of them kissed tenderly, once and then again. They separated, just inches apart. Justin looked at her with undisguised lust. She ran her fingers through his hair and pulled him to her lips again.

The kiss was electric. Justin's hand slid down to her ass and pulled her to him tightly. He smashed his lips into hers, owning her mouth. She forced his lips open and slid her soft pink tongue into his mouth. He tasted great; his breath was minty with traces of the beer and gin and tonics he had been drinking all night long. Justin dug his fingers into her ass, dipping lower until they cupped the bottom of her cheeks. His fingertips were just centimeters away from her pussy which was overflowing with juices. Kate lifted one leg and wrapped it around Justin. She forgot they were in the middle of the dance floor. She didn't care it was her cousin. She didn't want the kiss to end.

The song ended and it jolted them out of the moment. Justin looked down at her sheepishly. He opened his mouth to say something.

"Fucking A that was hot." Jen crashed into the two of them, wrapping them in her arms. "I almost creamed myself watching you two."

"Very sexy. I may have to find my own cousin." Maria smiled from over Jen's shoulder.

"Shut up you two." Kate blushed; she didn't know what had come over her.

They only stayed at the bar for another twenty minutes. It was almost one and both Maria and Kate had to be at work the next morning. Jen didn't work, both her parents were plastic surgeons and Jen rolled through life on their dime. The car ride home was a little subdued. Jen pulled into Kate's driveway and they got out.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Jen yelled out the window.

"Which means you can do just about everything under the sun." Maria added.

"Shut up you two. Talk to you tomorrow." Kate flipped off her friends who laughed.

"See you soon Justin." Jen blew Justin a kiss.

"Tonight in her dreams, mine too." Maria blew a kiss too and they sped off.

"They're crazy but I love them." Kate looked at Justin. He was staring at the departing car obviously lost in thought.

They went into the house quietly, to not wake Ginger. Justin grabbed Kate by the hand.

"I'm sorry Kate. I shouldn't have kissed you like that. I don't know what came over me. You were so beautiful I couldn't help myself." He was obviously upset. Kate could see tears in his eyes.

"Shh." Kate wrapped her arms around him. "If anything I kissed you. It was perfect. I'd do it again."

She wasn't sure if she would, but what harm was it? It was just a kiss and obviously Justin thought he had overstepped the line.

He looked down at her. "Really?"

"Of course." To prove her point she leaned in and lightly kissed him.

It was like an electrical current hit her. She found herself leaning in again, grabbing his lower lip with her teeth and sucking hard. Her right hand pulled his neck toward her and she grabbed him by the ass. It was hard and athletic, a bundle of muscle under her fingers. He slid his hands down her back, caressing her as their mouths smashed together.

He tugged the end of her light dress up until his hands rested on her bare ass. She couldn't believe she was half naked standing in the living room, kissing her cousin; but she had no urge to stop. Instead she spread her legs a little. She was so wet. She knew her thong was drenched. Justin kept one hand on her ass, fingers curling toward her drenched pussy and with the other pulled down one of her spaghetti straps.

One of her perfect breasts swung free. Her nipple stuck out a half inch past her dark pink areola. He pinched the nipple between two fingers, rolling it softly under the palm of his hand. She reached down and felt his throbbing cock restrained under his tight jeans. The entire time their lips continued devouring each other.

His hand dipped lower on her ass, one finger finding her soaked thong and then pulling it aside. She pulled her lips from the kiss and moaned softly as his finger penetrated her, sliding deep into her velvety insides. Justin bent down and took her exposed nipple into his mouth, sucking and lightly biting it. Every touch caused her to jolt and she felt more cream pouring from her throbbing pussy.

"My room. We have to be quiet." She pulled Justin to her room and closed the door. Without even pausing to think about the consequences she tugged her sundress over her head.

"God, you're beautiful." Justin paused to take her in.

Then he picked her up and hoisted her onto the bed. He sucked on first one and then the other nipple. Kate moaned as his talented tongue worked her sensitive breasts. She gasped when he finally let her nipple go and shifted his weight off her body. He traced a line down her stomach, nibbling and kissing as he went. He slid the tiny thong off of her and tossed it across the room where it snagged on a lamp.

"Just perfect." Justin paused to stare at Kate's pussy.

She was smoothly waxed except for a small heart shaped tuft of blonde hair. Her labia jutted, ever so slightly, past her outer lips. They were swollen and just slightly open from her arousal and a small trail of juices flowed from her pussy down her inner thighs. Justin leaned in and tentatively licked her lower lips. Then he dove in like a man possessed. His tongue searched every nook and cranny of her dripping cunt.

He used the fingers of his right hand to spread her lips open and his tongue danced its way across her aching pussy. His tongue slipped inside and spooned up some of the delicious nectar flowing from her. Again and again he lapped at her, nose rubbing against her clit as she clamped her thighs around his head. She had to bite down on her lower lip to keep from screaming. Justin didn't slow down, his tongue continued to dance along her pussy. Kate could feel herself on the edge of a massive orgasm. It wasn't just that he was good, and he definitely was no stranger to eating pussy, but it was also the naughtiness of the situation. This was her cousin -- an extremely hot, sexy cousin—but still her cousin lapping away at her.

Just the thought made tipped her over the precipice. She felt her pussy clench around his fingers as her legs tightened across his shoulders. Her ass lifted off the bed, driving her cunt hard against his seeking mouth. The only part of her body still touching her mattress was her shoulders, her body was an arc centered on her dripping pussy. Finally, she pulled Justin by his ears, dragging him up to her face where she attacked his lips.

He tasted like her, the sweet tangy taste of her own juices, mixed with the alchohol he had been drinking and his own sweet breath. She liked her own taste and devoured his lips, her tongue tangling with his. Her hands tore at his shirt, pulling it up his back and to his armpits. Justin pulled himself away, even as Kate tried to drag him back. She didn't want the kiss to end. He ripped his shirt off and quickly undid his belt. Kate reared off the bed and grabbed him by the neck dragging him down.

She loved his chest and back. He wasn't hairy, but obviously didn't shave or wax. His body was all lean muscle with barely any body fat. She ran her hands across his back sliding them under his waistband and grabbed his hard ass. Justin kept up the lip lock, even as one hand slipped to her breasts. He alternately pinched and played with each nipple until they were erect little daggers. She still hadn't fully recovered from her first orgasm and her sensitive nipples sent direct messages to cunt that threatened to set her off again.

"I want you in me."

Justin reached down, unbuttoned his pants and Kate helped by shoving them down his legs. She reached underneath him and found his cock. He was big, maybe eight inches long. His dick felt so hard he could have pounded nails. She stroked him, her hand barely wrapped around his thick shaft, softly loving the feel of his throbbing cock; she could feel him lightly leaking pre-cum and used it to provide lubrication.

"I don't have a condom. I didn't-"

"I've been on the pill since I was thirteen. Shut up and fuck me."

Justin grabbed her by the legs and slid her to the edge of the bed. She guided his hard cock to the edge of her dripping pussy and held it there. They looked into each other's eyes. This was it. Crossing this line was final. For just a second Kate wondered what the future would hold. She wondered if having sex with her cousin would somehow ruin her life. Then Justin leaned forward and his swollen head slipped between her dripping lips.

He stretched her more than any boyfriend she had ever had. Almost as much as Jen's massive dildo they all called "Kong," but his dick was far better than any piece of plastic. It pulsed with a life of its own and as it pushed its way into the deepest part of her being she quietly moaned her pleasure.

"Shhh. We don't want to wake your mom." Justin softly put his hand over his mouth as he continued to slip his monster cock into her cunt.

Kate nodded, her eyes wild with excitement. She pulled two of his fingers into her mouth and began to suck on them as if they were his cock. Justin shoved the last four inches of his dick into her—hard and she almost came again as his balls slapped against her ass. She continued to suck on his fingers staring up at him with unbridled lust as he leaned close against her. She grabbed his hips and pushed him backwards, and then slammed his hips down again.

"Fath-ter." It was hard to talk with his fingers in her mouth, but Justin nodded.

He started sawing in and out of her. She pulled her legs up, opening herself as wide as she could. Unbelievably, his cock seemed to sink in even deeper and she almost clamped her teeth down around his fingers. Justin pulled his hand from her mouth and grabbed her ass so he could have more leverage. His fingers dug into her tight buttocks and he began to pound her body. She reached down with a free hand and started playing with her clit. Her little knob was swollen and the slightest touch sent currents racing through her body.

She gasped with every penetration, biting her lip to keep from moaning. Justin had a look of determination on his face as he continued to pound into her. Her cousin was pounding into her. Her cousin was an amazing cock was fucking the shit out of her. Kate exploded; her cunt seized his cock in mid extraction and caught it there. Justin stared down at her as she arced underneath him. Her body was a rigid bow, only her head touching the mattress as she was wracked with wave after wave of pleasure. Her mouth was an O, silently screaming her pleasure, making as little noise as possible.

Finally, after an impossibly long time the orgasm crested and she dropped back to the bed.

"That was amazing." Justin whispered to her. He held himself still as she panted underneath him.

Kate was flushed, her breasts a splotchy pink that flowed up her shoulders and into her face. Strands of long blonde hair were stuck to her face. She shuddered and shook as the orgasm continued to wrack her body. Her pussy relinquished its death grip of Justin's cock and he pushed forward again. Synapses continued to fire and pop as he began to saw his way in and out of her. She mewled and moaned, quiet little noises of pleasure. She wished she could scream, but her mother's bed was only separated by a thin wall.