It's My Life: Five

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the screen Jessie St. James was getting seduced by some brunette, and I cursed myself for actually learning who some of these actors and actresses were. Meanwhile, I had a little show going on myself in the fourth row.

Mike's aggressive hand had already burrowed between my legs, and I moaned as he slid a finger into my pussy, which to my embarrassment was dripping wet. I began grinding into Mike's finger, and I must have been moaning louder than I thought because suddenly the guy sitting in front of us got up.

I assumed that he didn't want to be sitting in front of a bunch of perverts, but all he did was to get up and move a few seats over. Putting his arm over the back of the chairs, he turned halfway around and blatantly watched what was going on behind him. What he could actually see, I had no way of knowing, but hopefully it was too dark to see my face.

Gary had been stroking my thigh, but Mike pulled his own digit from inside of me and groped over in the dark to find Gary's hand, and pulling it over to join his. Gary first ran his hand through my dense bush, which was sopping wet by then, before he too slipped a bony finger inside me.

With both Gary and Mike fingering me, I began contorting wildly under their touch. The guy in front of us was still looking, but I didn't care about that anymore. In fact, it was turning me on even more for some perverse reason.

When I orgasmed a moment later, I was biting my hand to keep from screaming out while I bucked around in the squeaky chair. Mike's finger slid out right after I came, but Gary kept gently sliding his finger in and out of me, and it felt so nice I clamped my thighs together to try and keep him inside of me.

"Help us out Becky," Mike said as he grabbed my hand and dropped it in his lap.

I knew what 'us' meant, and as I massaged the bulge in Mike's jeans I reached over and felt around Gary's lap. His cock was a lot harder to find, but when I did Gary groaned louder than John Leslie on-screen, and I felt his body tense up as he arched in the chair.

A moment later I was rubbing a very wet spot on Gary's pants, and his groans had turned to whimpers. Mike would not get off by me feeling him up through his pants, but he seemed content with that. He also seemed excited when he reached down between my legs again and ran into Gary's hand.

We only watched one movie all the way through, as Mike whispered to me that we had enough. I got up after getting Gary to stop playing with my bush and followed Mike out the aisle. A gentle squeeze of my butt after I had gotten up surprised me, as I didn't think that Gary would do something like that.

When I got to the back of the theatre and held the door open for Gary, I saw that he was just then walking up the aisle toward us. Figuring that Gary was embarrassed about his pants being stained, I smiled when he joined us in the lobby.

"What took you so long?" Mike asked Gary as we went outside. "Trying to catch the coming attractions?"

"N... n... no..." Gary stammered. "I was arguing with that guy that grabbed B... B... Becky's bottom."

"Somebody grabbed your ass babe?" Mike roared, seeming to enjoy the thought.

"I thought that was Gary," I said sheepishly, and then got pissed off at the asshole that had grabbed me, figuring it was the guy that had turned around and watched us. What did he think I was anyway, some pig of a girl who let herself get fingered in a porn theatre while she groped two guys' cocks or something?

It was kind of hard to take the moral high ground when you've sunk that low, I thought to myself as we reached the car. At least there was some consolation in that I couldn't get much more depraved.

Then we got in the car for the ride home.

5. Making out in the back seat.

Mike let Gary in the back of the car and closed the door behind him while stopping me from climbing in the front.

"Hop in the back with Gary," Mike said as he brought me toward the back of the car.

"What?"

"Get in the back with Gary," Mike repeated to my disbelieving ears. "Make out with him on the way home."

"Oh come on Mike!" I protested. "Haven't I done enough?"

"C'mon Becky, the party's just getting started," Mike explained. "Hop in before he thinks I'm putting you up to this. I want to see his reaction."

The door swung open and I got eased into the back seat as a confused Gary slid over to make room for me. Gary was confused, and I was pissed off. Not at Gary, but at Mike. My husband has his friend get me off, tells me to play with him and then sends me into the back seat to make out with him. Some pervert grabs my ass in the theatre and my husband laughs while this kid comes to my defense. What kind of bizarro world was I living in?

What did I do? Rise up in righteous indignation and tell my husband to go fuck himself? Refuse to degrade myself by putting on a show for his amusement? Get pissed off and storm out of the car?

If you don't know the answer to that one, you haven't been paying attention, I guess. I was so pissed off at my husband for using me like that, that I did exactly what he wanted. I was climbing all over Gary by the time Mike came around at got in the front seat.

The more I thought about it, the more I put into the effort, and after a minute or two I was completely involved with Gary. He was a cute enough kid, with a little Jan Michael Vincent look going on, and once he got over the shock of his co-worker's wife jumping his bones he reacted just like any 18 year old kid would.

I broke away from Gary long enough to sneak a peek up at Mike, who was fogging up the rear view mirror as he watched us necking. I grabbed Gary's hand and put it on my boob, and he reacted by squeezing and kneading my diminutive cone with an amazing intensity, letting out a groan as he did so.

The car made a sharp swerve that threw Gary almost onto my lap, and I didn't have to look to figure out that my idiot husband was so intent on watching us that he was not real concerned about minor details like driving a car, and I was relieved when we finally pulled up in front of our house.

"Time to party!" Mike screamed as we piled out of the car. "Gary my man, now we get serious!"

6. Getting serious.

"He's a fucking virgin Becky," Mike hissed at me in the kitchen while Gary was in the bathroom.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked Mike, since he said it with such contempt that it irritated me for some reason. "You were one too once."

"Fuck no, I was born fuckin'" Mike snorted as he took out some Utica Club's from the fridge. "If you got it, use it. That's why this would be cool for him. What do you want him to do, go to some whore overseas and get a dose? This would be something to remember if he got it here."

Mike's grand plan, as he told it to me, was for me to be Gary's first, with Mike watching and joining in. I don't know what input Gary had in that decision, and I suspected that it was about as much as I had.

"This will be so cool," Mike whispered in my ear as the toilet flushed. "You'll never see the guy again anyway. Besides, you owe me. When he comes out, act like you did in the car. Like he really turns you on."

After Gary washed his hands (to my relief) he joined us in the kitchen. Mike handed him a beer and pawed him affectionately on the shoulder.

"We having fun here or what, Shotgun?" Mike asked Gary loudly. "How did you like the movie? Looks like you liked it a lot!"

Mike pointed to the front of Gary's pants, which had a massive wet spot in the front, and Gary turned beet red as he looked at the result of my theatre groping.

"If you liked that, you're gonna love the rest of the night then pal!" Mike roared. "The three of us are gonna party like they did in that movie. What you think about that?"

Gary looked down sheepishly as he pulled the ring on his Utica Club, and then ran to the sink as it foamed over, no doubt the result of Mike and his twisted sense of humor.

"The beer is excited too, buddy!" Mike said.

"Sorry," Gary said as he cleaned up the mess.

"Don't worry about it Gary," I told him as he continued to wipe up. "Mike caused it, let him clean it."

Mike slugged me lightly on the arm and went over and whispered in Gary's ear. Gary's face had just begun to return to a human color, but whatever Mike said made Gary turn crimson.

"Go ahead Gary!" Mike shouted, as he often did when he got a few beers in him.

"C'mon Mike, I can't." Gary said.

"Go ahead and tell Becky what I just told you to do," Mike said.

"He... ummm... Mike - your husband told me to uh... take out my, you know, thing."

"And what did I tell you Becky would do?"

"Uh... he said you would - suck it," Gary said.

"Just like she did to me that day when we stopped by and you watched, right Shotgun?" ike asked.

"Uh... yeah."

"C'mon Becky," Mike yelled. "Give my man some of that great head you give me," Mike said.

"Mike, maybe we can have fun some other way," I pleaded, not relishing going down on my knees on the linoleum and sucking dick on command, and still hoping that if we had a few more beers everybody would fall asleep.

"B... Becky," Gray stammered. "That's okay. You don't have to..."

"Becky?" Mike said as he gave me that "don't make me look bad" look.

"Well, can't we go upstairs at least?" I whined.

"Great idea!" Mike proclaimed, and before I knew what hit me Mike was leading us all upstairs along with a six-pack in one hand and me in the other.

7. Mike and me and Gary makes three.

Mike turned on the dim light by our bed and set the beer on the nightstand. He turned to me and stood behind me, walking me over to face Gary who had a look of terror in his eyes.

"Here Shotgun, grab yourself a handful of these," Mike said as he reached around me and took Gary hands and placed them on my breasts. "They ain't very big but they sure are fun!"

Gary's hands began squeezing my titties through my dress, and I felt my nipples swell as he played with them.

"Here, let's give Gary a better look at em' babe!" Mike said as he reached down and pulled my dress up above my waist.

Mike waited until Gary reluctantly took his off of my boobs until he had me raise my arms to let him pull the dress off. Leaving me - naked. Just as he had planned.

Gary's face lit up, and despite his shy and embarrassed nature, wasted no time in latching back on to my banana boobs, kneading and squeezing away. In the faint light it almost looked like he was drooling with anticipation.

Despite my disgust at what I was being manipulated into doing, it had been a long time since anybody had looked at my breasts with much more than acceptance, and so I was not as revolted as I would like to let on.

"Check this out Shotgun!" Mike screamed into my ear, as he lifted my arms up high. "Just like that chick Serena in that movie!"

Mike ran his hands through the hair under my arms, and I was tempted to mention that the girl in the movie was a blonde, and in addition was not nearly as 'well endowed' in that area as I was, but I remained mute as Gary grinned and began stroking my armpit hair as well.

"S...s...sexy," Gary eventually said, but quickly went back to fondling my breasts, which he had apparently grown quite fond of. The end result of all this was getting me quite excited despite my best efforts to resist it. The beer was not to blame, but was of no help.

"Go down on him babe," Mike whipered in my ear and he let my arms down, and was now encouraging me down on my knees in front of Gary.

I knelt down and dutifully unbuckled Gary's belt, smelling the musky smell of semen as I undid his pants. Gary's fruit of the looms were a soggy mess indeed, and I gingerly pulled them down around his cock, which had apparently recovered from the theatre episode if the bulge in his drawers was any indication.

Gary's cock sprang out crazily as the underwear came down. Gary had quite the dick on him, I observed as Mike roared his approval. Despite Gary's slight build his cock was damn long, probably close to the same length as Mike's, but much, much thinner. His balls hung down loosely between his legs, and he had a cute tuft of dirty blonde hair above his arching pecker.

I grabbed the base of Gary's dick and leaned close to him, running my tongue along the incredibly taut skin on the underside of his cock, and he squirmed in response.

"Oooomigod!" Gary groaned as my tongue went back down the length of his tool right to the base, and I paused to give his nuts a little tongue bath while I was down there.

"Here Becky, suck us both!" Mike exclaimed, as he came over next to me.

Mike had dropped his jeans, and his cock was hard and ready. He pointed his tool at my face and swung it over next to Gary's. The differences in the two cocks was startling, with Mike's thick copper colored tool next to Gary's pale and tapered dick.

"Holy s...s... shit Mike," Gary said. "You got a really big dick!"

"Ten inches of pure pleasure!" Mike exaggerated with bravado, as Gary began to recoil when Mike's cock swung toward him. I pulled Gary back by the dick and began running my tongue around the gumdrop shaped head of his pecker, and dabbed at the opening as the pre-cum oozed out in response.

"Both of us Becky!" Mike insisted.

I started going back and forth on Gary and my husband, alternating between the two like I had seen in the movie, jacking the one off while I sucked on the other.

"Same time Becky," Mike insisted. "Do us both together.

"You guys are too big for that!" I complained while Mike leaned forward and next to Gary, and he seemed to be trying to rub his cock against Gary's for some reason.

So there I was kneeling in front of these two cocks that were next to each other, and I tried to get them both in my mouth but I knew it was impossible. I had all I could do to fit Mike's in, so Mike finally relented.

When I went back to Gary and took his long slender shaft between my lips and slid the whole thing down my throat for the first time, his knees buckled and he screamed out.

"WAIT!!! OH NO!!!" Gary wailed and tried to pull my head off of him.

Too late now Shotgun, I thought to myself as I grabbed his little butt cheeks and pulled him close to me. I felt his cock jerk as he came, and the warm semen that spurted down my throat came in torrents while he screamed in ecstasy, all the while I struggled to keep him from falling down.

"Yeah Shotgun!" Mike cheered while I coaxed every drop out of Gary's shriveling member. "Now me Becky."

I reluctantly released Gary and turned to face my husband who had apparently been stroking himself as I got his friend off. Mike's cock was deep crimson and angry looking as I started sucking it.

"Watch Becky take all of my big one down her throat just like she did yours," Mike announced while I tried to get him off as fast as I could. "What did you think of that head my wife gave you, Shotgun?"

"F...f...fantastic!" Gary stuttered as he wobbled shakily in place like he was in a daze.

"Ever get your cock sucked before that, man?" Mike asked while grabbing my head and moving me up and down his shaft, like I needed guidance at this point.

"Once, but not like that," Gary said. "Becky had it all in her mouth and it felt so good. Wish I could have waited before I - you know."

"Becky is the best cocksucker there is, ain't you babe?" Mike asked me, but I was unable to answer at that time and instead kept sucking. "Next time maybe you'll hold off longer," Mike opined, making it clear that at least in his mind, the night was still young.

8. No end in sight.

I kept going down on Mike, but he was resisting my best attempts at getting him off. Gary was watching attentively at the side of the bed, pulling absent-mindedly at his limp dick as he did. Mike suddnely decided that he wanted to screw me, so he rolled me over on my bad and climbed between my legs.

"Ahhhh!" Mike groaned as he sunk his shaft into me. "Shotgun! Have Becky suck your dick while I fuck her. Man, this will be just like the movies!"

Gary looked at Mike and then over to me for guidance. I gave him a look that I hoped he would take as a "please ignore my asshole husband" but apparently we had a failure to communicate, because the next thing I knew Gary's dick was dangling in my face. He started to climb over me but my husband the director did not approve.

"I wanna watch," Mike explained to Gary, and so I had to contort myself so that Gary could kneel next to me. I took Gary's flaccid cock in my mouth and began sucking on him, an act which brought an immediate reaction from Gary, as I felt his dick begin to show signs of life in my mouth.

"Becky's raising the dead, ain't she?" Mike asked, and Gary assured him that indeed I was.

"How'd you like to get into this sweet pussy Shotgun?" Mike suggested, referring to the very same pussy he was slamming himself into.

"Arghhh - I dunno," Gary said. "What about Becky?"

"Becky? She loves it! She can't get enough dick!" Mike declared while Gary's got harder and harder. "Tell me you wouldn't want to dip your wick inside my wife. I know you got the hots for her, my man. That's okay. I don't blame you. Did you ever see a pussy this hairy before in your life, man? I love it that way, don't you?"

"Yeah. B...B...Becky's beautiful," Gary declared.

"Then pull your pecker out of her mouth and climb in, my man," Mike said while climbing off of me. "She's my going away present to you. I already got her nice and wet for you."

The bed was bouncing around as Mike climbed off of me and Gary jumped on to claim his "gift". I showed my anger and backbone by laying there on my back placidly. I was plenty pissed off at Mike, but I couldn't bring myself to stop what was going on, and for a strange reason.

As Gary climbed between my thighs with his dick boucning up and down excitedly, I suddenly occured to me that this kid was crazy about me. He was looking at me like I was some movie star or something, and when I thought back of the many times Gary had said nice things, or shown me consideration during the brief times we had all been together, I finally figured it out.

It might not have been love, but it was definitely a major crush this boy had over me, and now that he was on the brink of breaking his cherry and screwing his dream girl, at least this year's model, he looked terrified. That was why I didn't tear into my husband, and why I didn't say no.

"C'mon Gary," I said as I reached up and grabbed his cock, sliding it up and down my wet opening a few times. "Ignore him. I want you to make love to me honey."

I put him inside me and watched the dazed look on his face as he slid that long lanky thing into me, and I could almost hear him praying that he wouldn't cum right away. When he had his dick all the way into me, I reached up and grabbed his cute little butt cheeks.

"Ohhhh! That's so good," I moaned, and Gary started thrusting into me in a cautious manner.

"Go Shotgun!" my idiot husband yelled as Gary began gaining a little confidence, even smiling at me a little as he humped me.

Mike had his own cock in his fist and was jacking himself off like there was no tomorrow, squirting baby oil on his dick with his free hand as he watched his friend fuck me.

It didn't last long, as I knew it wouldn't, but when Gary's face screwed up and the veins bulged in his neck I knew the end was near.

"OH!OH!OH! YES!!!" I screamed while clamping my pussy around his cock with all my might, writhing around on the bed like I was having the orgasm of a lifetime.

"ARRRGGHHH!!!" Gary screamed, and I felt his dick jerking around inside of me as he came.

As Gary's dick finally stopped twitching inside of me and he stayed suspended above me, it looked like tears were welling up in his eyes.

"Thank you," Gary said as he was actually biting his lower lip to stop from crying.