It's My Life: Seven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally managed to get myself into the right position, and began taking Mike deep into my mouth and beyond, my head was almost touching Randi's while she worked his balls. Her eyes bugged out when she saw my lips sliding closer and closer to the base of his cock.

"Holy shit!" Randi snapped as I tried to get him all in me. "Fucking incredible!"

I winked at her, always inspired to improve my performance before an appreciative crowd. She had her talents, I had mine. One thing was for sure; she might be able to do what I did, but there was no way in hell I wanted any part of what she was into.

Randi put Mike's legs up over her shoulders and lowered her head down way between his legs. I couldn't see, and really didn't want to, but when Mike's cock tensed in my mouth I had an idea where Randi had ventured.

Mike was squirming and twisting around on the bed beneath me, probably in much the way I had done before. He screamed out something, and his cock erupted into my mouth, and I deflected it off my tongue and back down his shaft while I continued to suck.

Mike's cock stayed hard, and so I kept sucking while Randi stayed buried between his ass cheeks. Mike was speaking in tongues after a few minutes of this, and I felt his dick lurch in my mouth again, and a couple more squirts of cum went down my throat as a result.

I raised my head from Mike's crotch and swung my leg back around so I was kneeling beside him as he moaned. I took his cock in my hand and began to idly pull on it, because while it was no longer fully hard, it hadn't gone limp either.

Mike looked at me with an anguished look in his eyes while I began yanking on his cock for real, because suddenly he was hard again. His face was crimson and every vein in his neck was bulging as he looked down the bed.

All he could see was probably Randi's frizzy blond hair and me pulling with both hands on his cock, which had turned from a light tan to an angry crimson and purple hue. It was the look on his face that I loved; a combination of ecstasy, helplessness and pain that was begging for release.

From somewhere deep inside of him, Mike let out a sound that was indescribable, and the next second his cock began spurting cum all over the place. Jet after jet of cum squirted up in the air and fell down onto his chest and stomach. My arms were dripping with strands of jizz when Mike finally reached down and grabbed my hands hard.

"Arrrrgghhh!" Mike screamed as his head fell backward onto the bed, clunking the top of his skull on the headboard as it did, and Randi emerged from her spelunking adventure cackling and laughing like a loon.

7. Aftermath.

Mike groaned, or more accurately - mooed for a few minutes before falling asleep, and I went down to get us some more beers, somehow making it up and down the stairs without falling.

Mike was snoring by the time I returned, and Randi was sitting on the bed waiting and grateful for the Utica Club, a sure sign that somebody's thirsty.

"Oh man Becky, would you mind if I crashed here tonight," Randi asked. "I don't think your man has the energy to take me back to my motel."

"Yeah sure," I said, and then remembering a purchase I had made at the local Woolworth the week before, offered Randi the use of an extra toothbrush I had gotten, as well as mouthwash and any other toiletries she needed, which she gratefully accepted.

While she was in the bathroom, I made up a bed of sorts on the floor, because from the look of things, Mike was not going to leave room for anybody the way he was snoozing with arms and legs akimbo.

"Oh that's great. I feel much better!" Randi announced, having brushed and was looking a whole lot better to me in general. "I can crash on the couch or something."

"Well, I made a little bed here for us, if you'd rather..."

Randi looked at the thick stack of blankets and pillows that actually looked and felt comfy, and then smiled at me.

"Looks like that was designed for two," Randi said with a twinkle in her eye. "You wouldn't mind if I used your shower, would you?"

As Randi padded away to the bathroom, with those incredible breasts swaying and those perky little buttocks wiggling, I jumped up and went into the bathroom in pursuit of her.

Randi was in the shower stall when I got in there. and I tapped on the wall to get her attention. Randi slid the door open and peeked out at me as the steam billowed out around her.

"Uh - wasn't sure if you could figure out the goofy plumbing," I offered. "The one thing is on backwards."

"Yeah, I noticed that," Randi replied as she slid the door open for me to enter. "Maybe you'd better hop in and make sure it's okay."

Epilogue.

Randi thought the bed I had prepared was very comfortable, and we actually did get a few hours sleep eventually. I was very sore, and would be sore for at least a week after, but Randi was able to perform other skills that were very soothing even if they were less outrageous.

As it turned out, Randi was a stripper, and had managed to turn what many would consider a handicap into an attraction of sorts, doing exotic dancing and private parties all over the northeastern U.S.A. and Canada.

"Hey, I've got big tits, one hand, and an eighth grade education," she told me. "What else am I going to do."

Mike had met her while she performed at some place, and in his usual fashion had talked her into coming to our place the night after her local engagement ended.

Randi had a fetish, as you are well aware of if you've gotten this far in the story, and she loved her nickname, "Randi the Rimmer". It was something I had never really been aware of before that night, and then as now beleive that this is one of the few things that is more blessed to receive than give, but to each his or her own.

"I thought you were Italian," I confessed to her, which she thought was hilarious. Naive and innocent I still was at that time, there's no denying that. I could always be counted on for a chuckle.

Off she went the next morning, shuffling off to Buffalo or some other godforsaken place, and I never did see her again, but like she had mentioned at some point in that morning to me, "Folks that meet me, never forget me."

She was right about that obviously, and she made a big impression on Mike as well, because he would always ask me to perform that on him. Like I told him every time he would ask, it just wasn't going to happen. That was probably the only line I ever drew with Mike that I wasn't eventually coaxed to cross back over.

**********

Thank you for reading, and I hope that you were able to enjoy this chapter, although I freely admit it will not be for everybody's tastes.

12