It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jamie," I gasped.

She understood and stopped stroking me just in time. Another few pulls and I would have blasted all over the blanket. She gasped again into my hand as her cunny clamped down on my fingers. As I pressed in and out of her I could not only feel her cumming but I could hear it. She soaked my hand as I splashed into her. It was a liquid rush leaving her body that soaked my hand all the way down to the blanket below us as she came hard. I had to slow down as it sounded like somebody was splashing water from her body.

She panted hard around my hand as she looked at me. Her eyes were glazed over as she breathed hard in heavy gasps. I let my hand fall away from her mouth as she started tugging me lightly again.

"Fuck, I came hard," she whispered in a ragged breath.

"I can feel it."

"It's all the way down to the blanket."

"Good thing it's on your side," I joked.

"Funny," she sassed quietly.

My fingers left her cunny and traced her slit all the way down to her crack. I touched her pucker as I felt what she leaked all over the place. Everything was wet down there as I teased her pucker before coming back to her slit again.

"Your turn," she whispered.

"I'm not cumming in the blankets too," I hissed in a low voice.

"In my mouth," she sassed.

"Jamie," I whispered.

She was already moving the blankets around and slipping under them. I was going to protest but she already had my cock touching her lips as I started. I quickly went silent as she took me into her mouth. I slowly sank into her mouth until I touched the back of her throat. She bobbed a few times before teasing my tip with her tongue.

I sighed as she licked up one side then down the other. She took me back into her mouth and went down until I touched the back of her throat again. She sucked me with the perfect amount of pressure letting her spit run down my cock and catch on my boxers. I felt it coming quickly as I gripped her arm to warn her.

She never slowed down as I started to release into her mouth. She took everything I gave her swallowing me down. She continued sucking on my cock long after I had cum. It still sent wonderful sensations down my cock as she cleaned every last drop from me. She pulled off and kissed my cock before twisting from under the blanket. She rolled off the mattress and headed for the bathroom. I laid there for a moment and recovered before I returned my cock to my boxers. I rolled back on my side and waited for her to return.

She silently slipped back into the bed with me and curled up against me again. Nothing was said as I pulled her to me and tried to relax again. I softly traced the warm skin of her tummy before we both fell asleep again.

*

"I should get a picture of this," my dad laughed.

I opened my eyes to the soft light burning in the kitchen area. I glance back and saw dad and Uncle Buck standing by our bed looking down at us. Jamie was still pressed up against me as I was still against the wall.

"I don't know what's worse," Uncle Buck chuckled. "Those two snuggled up against each other or the pink sleeping bag covering Owen."

"Laugh it up dad," Jamie giggled. "Maybe if you wouldn't have given me a broken air mattress I wouldn't have had to make Owen sleep with me."

They both laughed as she sat up and rubbed her eyes. I just lay there for the moment. My raging hard on wouldn't let me do anything but that at the moment. Jamie felt it as she shifted around and made sure she left me covered. She headed for the bathroom as I rested there and waited for them to turn away.

"Are you going to get up anytime soon?" my dad questioned.

I yawned trying to look normal. "Yeah. In a minute."

"The deer ain't going to wait on you," he chuckled.

"I know," I sighed.

"I'm leaving in fifteen," he offered.

He turned to get some coffee. I adjusted and sat up as Jamie came from the bathroom. Her hair was all disheveled as she climbed back into bed. I climbed over her and headed to the bathroom. I pissed and threw on clothes before I exited to get a cup of coffee myself.

I took a sip then looked over at Jamie. The sleeping bag covered her whole body as she lay there resting silently.

"Hey," I hissed. "Get up."

"I got my buck," she giggled. "I'm sleeping in."

"Suit yourself," I laughed.

Uncle Buck, my dad and I quickly drank some coffee and had a quick bite to eat before we geared up and headed out. Jamie and grandpa stayed behind as we stood on the front porch and talked.

"I'm going back to my stand," Uncle Buck said.

"I'm going to my other spot," dad offered. "Where are you going Owen?"

"I'm going back to the flag pond," I sighed. "I saw some rubs and tracks so maybe I can find one there."

"Good luck," dad offered. "Be back by noon so we can pack up and get to the processer before we head out of town."

"Yes sir," I sighed.

We all went our separate ways. I silently crept back to the spot I had been at yesterday evening. I set up and waited.

I must have drifted off as I waited for the sun to come up. I opened my eyes and heard movement to my left. I very slowly and deliberately turned so I could scout it out. I could see the antlers of a big buck but nothing else. There was too much shit in the way to clearly see him. All I could do was wait patiently and hope he would move more to my front where the shooting lane was.

An hour past as I waited. I saw him move a little more to the right but he wasn't coming anymore. I knew he must have bedded down and was resting. I waited on him for a while longer before I decided I was going to try and slip out. I moved at a very slow pace to cover the ground to the opening in front of me. I knew if I could get there undetected I would have a better angle on him and maybe I could get off a shot.

I must have slithered fifty yards in silence before I reached the opening. I began my turn and heard a few twigs break in the area of the buck. I turned more quickly as I knew he was getting up. He either winded me or heard me and was getting anxious. As I turned my body I heard him snort and spring from the brush. I didn't even have time to pull my rifle to my shoulder as he bounded out of the cover and headed deeper into the brush. I saw him for a flash as he leapt away with his white tail high in the air.

"Fuck," I muttered.

I knew my hunt was over at this point. I would be leaving empty handed as I stood and dusted myself off. I was covered in mud as I leaned against a tree and vented my anger. I checked my watch and saw it was just about eleven now. I shouldered my rifle and headed off silently back to camp.

I saw Jamie and grandpa sitting on the porch talking as I came around the corner.

"Where's your buck?" grandpa chuckled.

"He got away," I quipped. "He came in and bedded down on me. I tried to flank him and I spooked him. He was about a twelve pointer too."

"Always next year," grandpa offered.

"I suppose," I sighed.

"You look like a pig in the mud," Jamie giggled.

"Yeah," I sighed. "Tell me about it. I feel like one too."

"Go take a shower," she offered. "I left you some clothes on the counter. I packed everything else up."

"At least I don't have to pack."

I went inside and shed my clothes before taking a hot shower. I faintly heard a rifle report as I shut the water off. I quickly toweled off and got into my clothes. I headed back out to the porch to sit and wait.

"Somebody shot at something," grandpa offered.

"I heard," I said.

Fifteen minutes later my dad showed back up. He kicked the dirt as he walked up the path.

"I fucking hit a god damn tree branch and I missed," he scorned. "I can't believe I did that."

"At least you got off a shot," I offered. "I spooked mine."

"Guess the bet carries over until next year," he smiled.

Uncle Buck quickly came around the corner.

"Well, that's not good," he smiled. "I heard the shot and thought for sure you got one."

"I hit a branch and missed."

"We got two," he offered. "That's plenty of meat for the time being."

"Alright," dad sighed. "Let's get packed up."

"Already taken care of," Jamie smiled. "I left you guys some clothes in the bathroom if you want to shower before we go."

"Thank you Jamie," dad smiled. "I knew we brought you along for a reason."

"If you didn't you wouldn't have anything to show for the trip," she giggled.

"What about me?" grandpa asked.

"You too grandpa," she smiled. She leaned down and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"Let's get changed and head to the processer. You and Jamie can head on home if y'all want to. We will see you back at the house."

"See you at home then," I said.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, I miss my computer and my bed."

"Get in then," I chuckled.

We climbed into the truck and back out to get back on the main road. Jamie sat there smiling like a little school girl that had a big secret.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked.

"Nothing," she giggled.

"Come on," I begged. "Let's hear it."

She giggled again before laughing a little harder. "My mattress didn't have a hole in it."

"What?" I asked confused.

"I let the air out of it," she giggled again.

I couldn't help but smile at her as she looked at me with her shit eating grin now.

"And you call me a trouble maker," I smiled.

She giggled again before reaching across the seat to take my hand. The trip home seemed to pass quickly as we talked nonstop. With the one issue of us taken care of I was much less worried about the near future. We would figure out the rest when the time came for us to cross that bridge.

*****

Thanks for reading. Comments are always welcome.