I've Been Waiting

Story Info
You find an erotic story online...written to you!
1.4k words
4.09
19.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been waiting a long time for you. Yes I do mean you. There's no need to look over you shoulder despite what those little hairs tell you standing up on the back of your neck. Watching you for so long I knew the time was close that I'd find you here. Your eyes gliding over the monitor reading my words are more beautiful than you know. It didn't take you very long browsing to find my message to you. No it wasn't boredom or even curiosity that led you here, but thank you for trying. We both are aware I know better than that. So what brought you here? Why, me of course. Of course you find that amusing, there is still so much that you need explained. Oh yes I do love the fire in your eyes, its that passion that has made you come here to me. No I promise you I have all my faculties and I'm speaking only the truth. As I said I'll make everything make sense to you by the end and you'll be so pleased with yourself that you stayed.

I find you so adorable sitting there, waiting for me to give you the understanding you've waited so long for. Yes, actually you've been so close to discovering it for yourself that sometimes it pained me to watch you struggle. Of course I've been watching you...you needed to remain safe. I've watched some of the friends you've gone out with and I hope you know those antics at the bar will not be repeated again. No...don't play coy with me as if I don't know what you did that night. I saw you. I watched you and almost turned from you that night, you were so tacky, but here I am. Sometimes I am impatient and it took time for me to remember that you do not know what I know. I know, I know...I would be indigent too if I had been caught in that. Let us consider it past history washed under the bridge shall me?

No shhhh, my pet there is no need for you to speak yet. I will have all your questions answered by the time I am done. Please do not fret; you are far too special to have anything to worry about. And no having them read this would not make a difference, they would only seek to confuse you while I tell you the truth. To be honest I'd rather they just go home so it could just be the two of us...really why are they here? You have searched for so long and here you've found me, you don't want them here really. If they were serving any kind of amusement, you wouldn't be here with me now would you? I am grateful to that brunette one who showed you were to find me. We'll both have to thank her secretly later. But right now, at best, they are a distraction and yes especially that one. Her scoffing disgusts me, she's so very jealous of you. Yes, watch them with your eyes and take them in, you don't want such distasteful vermin here with you, and I have so much to speak of with you. I will wait while you send them on their way. Now? Why yes now. Why not? You're not even going to miss them.

Very good, I knew you could be brave. Don't worry their confusion will pass once they see how happy you are. I forgive you for lying to them though, I understand that this is all new for you and you aren't willing to share me yet. No you aren't embarrassed, you've just never had to look this closely at yourself before. I will hold your hand while we explore your real motivation, you'll never have to be alone. Consider me your guide. Of course this is strange but please focus on the journey ahead here, its really quite important I give you this information. You obviously want me to let you in on this, why else would you have sent your friends home? I knew it's hard but I'll take care of you, I'll only ask you to be a little brave for me.

I understand your frustration. It's not with me but with you. Ah look at that passion, but truly its for you, I merely make a good target because you don't want to admit these things to yourself. Ah but there is the rub my pet, I do know you, I've been watching you for longer than you would imagine. I see all those lovely moments when you think you're alone and I get to see the real you. No that isn't the real you that you show him, and to be honest I'd much rather you not think of him at all. You no longer need him in your life and its best if you make it a clean cut. You're so very cute and you amuse me greatly. I have not laughed like that in some time. My pet that is not affection, I ask that you no disappoint me further now. What we have is love, I would not wait so long for anyone I did not love and you are so worthy of my affections. No I assure you I do know what I'm talking about. Let us take the other night as an example.

Yes I've already told you I have to keep an eye on you for your own sake. Even then yes, how else am I to know when I must step in for your own good? He really is quite boorish, rutting like some simpleton when you deserve so much better. That blush spreading over your chest is really quite exquisite and I'm so happy to know that its for me, I promise if that man had went too far you would have found me in your bed that much sooner. But I decided you needed just a bit longer for my point to be proved. You are such a passionate creature of course you needed to relieve your needs after he had rudely rolled over to sleep. I've seen you time after time escape to the bathroom or the floor of the bedroom to sate yourself. I promise you that you'll never have to need like that again; unlike him I am no novice. Such shock? Of course I notice what he did not, he's so like a child, so blind as how you need to be treated.

Whose face is in your mind when you touch yourself? No need to hide your eyes, it does not become you. It is not as if we are strangers. Faceless you say? No not quite, if you are brave can you not admit it is mine that you see. Why else do you think you are always left sated when you finish? I have been there every time you run those slender fingers thru your folds. I am the man who makes cum run in rivulets down your thighs while you bite your lip trying not to cry out. You are so kind to not make him feel inadequate. It's so considerate of you not to rub my prowess in his face. Who else could possibly make you clit throb so hard? What other man could possibly do all those dirty things to you? Of course I am the one who does all those things you cannot admit to, even to yourself. I am the whip, the chair, and it is my friends who share you. No one else. I know you have the ability to be brave and if you are now you know I am right.

If you need proof should you touch yourself now you will find that wetness meant only for me. That's right! Now you begin to understand what I say to you is the truth. Your nipples tighten beautifully when you become aroused. I know how much you need this, how long you've been waiting for me to show myself to you. The air is thick with how much you need me inside your body. I can almost feel you trembling already beneath me. I know you're ready now, the knowledge of what I know written in the flush across your breasts and the wetness on your thighs. You are so ready...now don't be afraid. Do you hear that? Those footsteps outside your door, its time for that bravery I told you about. I want you to stand up and walk to the door, that's right...now open it up. Let me in.