Izzy's Salisbury Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, I never thought I'd be doing this today!" I whispered to my friend, rubbing Charly's hard clit and making her whimper uncontrollably.

"Oh, me neither!" Charly panted. "I'm going to come if you keep it up!"

"I am going to keep it up," I replied. "I'm going to eat you like you've never been eaten before and then I'm going to suck your beautiful pussy and make you come and scream forever."

I kissed my way down her silky voluptuous body, pushed open her thighs and staring at the long wet pink gash of her cunt. I extended my tongue and slid it deep into Charly's buttery cunt, tasting both her pussy juice and the remains of Peter's cum. The sensation only heightened my lust.

Charly shuddered with pleasure. The men were so aroused that Jamie and Steve could no longer stand it. Jamie got down on the floor next to Charly's head and guided his stiff cock into her mouth. She began to suck him eagerly.

Steve approached me from behind, slipping his cock into my pussy and began fucking me slowly while I ate Charly's steaming cunt. It didn't take long for all of us to get out of control. My gentle licking became a hot, passionate slurping and sucking. Soon we were joined by Jamie who crouched over Charly's head and offered her his cock to suck.

I used my hand too, fucking Charly with three fingers whilst, my tongue stud tore at her swollen clit driving her wild, causing her to thrash about and pumped frantically with her hips. At the same time, she sucked Jamie's pumping cock as if there were no tomorrow.

From behind Steve's cock plunged rhythmically into my pulsing pussy, making me gag each time my mouth was forced gently against Charly's pussy, hot spasms began to shake my body. Being part of the squirming mass of four fucking bodies made me delirious with sexual excitement.

The bright-red puckered ring of Charly's asshole, which I had just watched Steve fucking so fiercely, was just below my hand. I couldn't resist the urge to insert a finger into it. At the same time, I licked her sensitive clit sharply.

Charly groaned and undulated uncontrollably as the shock of another killing orgasm hit her.

"Yeeooowwww! OH FUCK!" she screamed, half choking as Jamie's cock began spewing cum into her open mouth at the same moment.

Almost to the second, I felt Steve's throbbing cock squirt into my cunt, the sensation was enough to trigger a wild climax of my own. My shuddering body quivered and shook with intense pleasure.

"OHHHMMMYYY-OH GOD, YESSSS, OHHGGGOODDD!" I moaned as I felt it course through my body.

Tangled in a heap of panting, squirming bodies, the four of us moaned and gasped until the last quiver of pleasure had left us. Then we slowly parted. I could hardly believe what I had just gone through.

Gosh, it just gets wilder and wilder, I thought. I was about to drag myself across the room and pull on my clothes when Peter suddenly grabbed me. He pulled me down onto the floor and began exploring my naked body eagerly with his mouth and hands.

His cock was rigid with desire. I could feel it twitching and pulsing against my thigh. His mouth on my sore nipples was rough and searching.

But in spite of my exhaustion, I could feel my body beginning to respond again.

"Don't you guys ever get enough?" I asked as he slid between my open thighs.

"No, it's been a dry time for us in Iraq!" he panted.

"Arrgghhh!" I gasped as he plunged his unbending cock deep into my ravaged pussy. "I guess I should-FUCKING HELL -be flattered then."

"Christ, you're gorgeous!" he cried, spearing me once again with his rigid cock. "I've wanted to fuck you ever since I saw that first set of photos" he continued.

I just relaxed and let myself be frantically fucked. Peter lifted my legs high in the air with his arms so that he could get deeper penetration. Bent nearly double, I whimpered and squealed softly as he pinned my squirming ass to the carpet with his fierce thrusts.

It was almost a relief to be fucked in the usual way for once. I found myself really enjoying it. Peter's fingers dug into my flesh, and I raked his back with my fingernails.

"Oh Jesus, Peter, it's so fucking deep- Arrgghhh!" I cried, feeling the head of his cock stab deep inside me.

And then I was coming, spilling over with hot spasms that wrenched my doubled-over body. The muscles in my pussy squeezed his cock tightly, Peter grunted as his cum shot out. We were locked together, rocking back and forth, groaning loudly as the pleasure swelled in us.

"Ohhh-oh God, yessssss!" I moaned as my orgasm waned. "God, I've never been fucked so much in my life!"

"You can say that again!" Charly shouted.

I quickly glanced over to see Charly getting fucked again, this time by Ian, whose huge cock was making Charly wince each time he buried it deep in her cunt. I watched while they picked up the tempo, then came together in a moaning, thrashing collision.

Finally everyone was so tired we could barely move. Agonisingly Charly and I crawled our way to the bathroom to clean up; using what ever we could find, we freshened ourselves up before getting dressed. Since the lads were staying in the apartment, Jamie elected to walk us back to our hotel, which thankfully was about 200 yards away.

Once in our room we both showered, and then too exhausted to either dry or dress ourselves we climbed naked into bed; with Charly supine, I lay beside her with an arm and leg draped across her body, gently stroking a nipple as we both succumbed to sleep.

Come morning and with both of us dosed up to the eyeballs with painkillers and Kamillosan: Charly and I made a pledge as we jumped into the car. Never again were we going to party with four lusty army lads just returned from a war zone.

12