J and J

Story Info
Sibling dreams can come true.
3.9k words
4.41
267.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny begged Joey to kiss her and he obliged; it was a dream come true for both and they never thought it could be possible for them to be together. Joey kept on kissing her, moving from her ears to her lips; again and again he pressed his lips to hers. Biting them softly causing her to moan, tracing the outline of her lips with his tongue and then pushing it inside, toying with hers. He could fell her hands pulling him closer until there was no space between them, their embrace was so tight it almost asphyxiated them but they didn’t care.

Placing jenny on the bed he stood still admiring her beauty; she only had her panties on, the rest of her clothes had already been taken, she was the most beautiful girl in the world, 5’6” tall with short black hair, the most amazing emerald green eyes and the face of a Greek goddess. She had the perfect breasts, round and not to big but no to small just the perfect size, crowned with small brown areolas and a pair of very hard nipples, her stomach flat and hard from all the exercise she did and round curvy hips. Jenny’s heart shaped butt was what drove Joey crazy, firm, round and perfectly proportioned for the rest of her body. He loved her.

Joey couldn’t stand it anymore and as he began to undress Jenny stopped him, “please let me do it,” she said as she looked into her lover’s eyes. Standing on her knees Jenny began to unbutton Joey’s shirt, slowly and deliberate she did one at a time pausing to kiss every newly exposed part of his torso until she reached the last one. Sliding the shirt of his shoulders he let it fall to the floor as he felt Jenny’s hands unbuckling his belt and sliding it of, then came his pants and again as she slid the zipper down she kissed every part she was uncovering until he was out of his pants and as Jenny, only had his boxers on. Jenny could feel the heat emanating from Joey’s crotch and it only made her hotter than she already was; the bulge his dick made against the fabric amazed her, she had never seen an erect cock before and she couldn’t wait, with one swift movement she pulled Joey’s shorts down her legs and now, right in front of her was what she most desired in the world.

Joey climbed onto the bed and pulled Jenny towards him, now side by side they laid together as they hugged each other. Joey picked where he left off, kissing her again with love and desire, feeling her smooth skin against his, inhaling her sweet aroma, wishing they could stay like this forever. Jenny’s hands traveling all over his strong back trying to memorize everything her hands felt, she dug her nails in Joey’s back when she felt his warm breath on her right nipple. Joey’s tongue was now toying with it, making little circles around it until he took it in his mouth and sucked; she was moaning and pulling Joey’s head closer to her breast hoping he wouldn’t stop.

Everything was new to her, every feeling and every sensation was a new discovery for this young woman who had only turned eighteen a week ago, submerged in her own pleasure she let Joey take her other nipple in his mouth; she was in the brink of her own climax, she could feel it building deep inside of her and when her new lover gently bit her nipple she exploded into the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. Jenny’s body trashed around the bed jolting up and down as if she was having a seizure, screaming Joey’s name and telling him she loved him. Finally as she calmed down Joey looked at her, she had a smile plastered on her face, which told him she liked what he did to her. Jenny had climaxed and he hadn’t even touched her pussy jet.

Joey continued his ministrations on Jenny as he kissed his way down her torso. He planted little kisses all over her skin until he reached her panties, passing them by he traveled all the way down her long smooth legs; licking behind her knees and tracing his way up to her crotch with his tongue, running it over the white cotton panties which covered Jenny’s pussy. He felt her breathing accelerate again and small moans escaped from her mouth, teasingly he flickered his tongue over her slit causing Jenny to push her crotch harder against Joey’s face. She felt another orgasm approaching and she wanted to feel his tongue on her naked pussy, Jenny begged Joey to take her panties off and he happily obliged. At last she was fully naked and ready for him to continue his assault on her virgin hole.

Joey placed his tongue right above Jenny’s lips licking it all the way with an up and down motion, Jenny was in heaven, he kept his pace up until he opened her slit with his fingers and just stared at it in awe. The lips were pink and inflamed glistening with her own juices and his saliva, the musky aroma which emanated from her was intoxicating for Joey and he knew he had to taste her flowing nectar. Little by little he pushed his tongue inside her, feeling the texture and tasting her flavor; he stayed there for what seemed an eternity, playing with her pussy and being tickled in the nose by her pussy hairs. Jenny was almost ready to explode when he took her clit between his lips and sucked on it, that did it, she screamed with all her might as she grabbed Joey’s head between her legs almost smothering him. Joey kept on playing with her clit flicking his tongue from side to side until she asked him to stop because she couldn’t take it anymore.

When her orgasm was over she felt exhausted, it was like every ounce of strength was drained from her body and she couldn’t move; but she wanted to give Joey the same kind of pleasure he had just given her. Jenny asked Joey to lay on his back as she straddled him, his hard cock pressing against her pussy with just his shorts in between. She began to lower herself down his body, caressing him and kissing him on his bare skin. When she reached his boxers and as she was sliding them down his legs they heard their mother calling them, she had just got home from work. Startled they both jumped out of bed and grabbed their clothes; the last thing Joey saw was his lovely sister running naked to her room to get dressed. He was left unsatisfied but he didn’t care, he loved his sister and that they would have plenty of time to be together soon.

Dinner that night was like torture, both Jenny and Joey wanted to rush upstairs and finish what they had started, they still were extremely hot for each other and they had some unfinished business, but their mother was home and they didn’t want to risk getting caught; she would kick them out of the house for sure. When their mother wasn’t looking they would tease each other, Joey grabbed one of Jenny’s breasts and she in turn rubbed her brother’s cock thru his pants, she even flashed him her naked pussy since she wasn’t wearing any panties and he definitely saw that she was still very wet; her pussy lips were inflamed and they shone with all the juices from her previous orgasms. They kept their little game all thru dinner and some after the whole family sat down to watch some TV.

Horny as hell they went to bed giving each other a soft kiss on the lips before their doors were closed and when they were sure their mother wasn’t looking. Both of them had a hard time falling asleep, especially Joey who needed some relief; but he as much as he wanted to jerk off he decided to wait until he could shoot all his sperm inside Jenny, that was all he wished for before falling sound asleep. Jenny also had some trouble settling down; she had waited for so long to make love to her own brother and she had almost achieved, she wondered how it would feel and if it was going to hurt. Remembering how good her brother made her feel helped her put those thoughts aside; she felt exited just thinking of their next encounter, about the fact that their love was a forbidden one and most importantly, that she now knew Joey loved her as much as she loved him.

Jenny heard her mother’s car moving out of the driveway and going down the street, she was gone and she wouldn’t come back for hours, she was happy about it and starting to get exited again. After breakfast she took a shower, Joey was still asleep in his room and she didn’t want to wake him, she wanted him to be well rested for her. While in the shower as she soaped her body a tingling sensation ran thru her spine, her moist slit was an indication of how turned on she was and she slowly ran her index finger from the top of her pussy all the way down to her hot hole, feeling her wet pubic her she decided to shave it, leaving only a small triangle on her crotch; she loved the way it made her look sexier.

Finally she heard Joey walk out of his room and going down to the kitchen, she ran to meet him and as soon as she saw him she jumped right into his arms planting a passionate kiss on his lips. While Joey has holding Jenny in his arms they smiled at each other, silently they acknowledge the fact that they were alone and could do whatever they wanted. Jenny and Joey kissed like there was no tomorrow for a few more minutes until Joey decided to take a shower, he could have taken her right there but he wanted their first time to be as perfect as possible; no matter how horny he was and how much his raging hard on was screaming for it. Before going into the shower he asked Jenny to dress as sexy as she could and to wait for him in her room, Jenny did what Joey asked her to do and went to her room.

She looked thru her clothes deciding on what to wear until she found what she thought was the best outfit for the occasion; white high cut lace panties with a tiny strip of fabric in the back and a matching bra, the contrast it made with her tanned skin was stunning. She knew Joey loved her butt and wanted it to look great so she picked the tightest pair of jeans she owned and slid them on; next she grabbed a skin tight white spandex top that her mother would never let her wear outside the house, her breasts looked incredible trapped inside it. Jenny gave herself the once over on the full-length mirror and thought she looked so beautiful, she did.

Jenny waited patiently for her lover to come and make love to her, she was already wet from desire and the dark spot on her jeans was proof of it. Joey knocked softly on her door and waited for her to ask him to come in, when he did his jaw almost dropped to the floor at the sight of her gorgeous sister sitting on the bed. He was amazed on how she looked, he had asked her to dress as sexy as possible and she had managed it with ease. Compliments where thrown to one another; Jenny admired her brother’s masculinity as he stepped inside the room, he smelled great as Jenny recognized his cologne, it was one of her birthday presents she gave him. Jenny thought that was a sweet detail from his part, as well as the fact that he was wearing the clothes she had helped him choose last week when they went shopping.

Not wanting to waste any more time Joey sat on the bed right next to Jenny, their legs touching each other slightly felling the heat emanating Joey grabbed Jenny's face and kissed her. She corresponded to his kiss by opening her mouth and letting her tongue play with Joey’s; they kissed like they had never kissed before, with so much love and so much passion that neither of them wanted to break it up. After a while they fell on the bed side by side, as their kiss continued Joey’s hand began to roam over Jenny's back as her hands did the same; the heat they fell was almost incinerating, never have they experienced something so beautiful but they wanted more. Time seemed to stand still as the two young lovers embraced each other; the world could come to an end and they couldn’t have cared less, all they cared about was their love for each other.

As thing heated up Joey began to fondle Jenny's breasts thru her top, her nipples almost broke thru as her excitement escalated; taking her left nipple between his fingers he gently pinched it and rolled it from side to side causing Jenny to moan in pleasure while she felt Joey’s rigid member pressing against her thigh. When Joey switched to her other nipple she almost fainted and all she could do was to grab her brothers butt and pulled him towards her; the scent of sex flooded the room and they where still clothed, but not for long.

Admiring Jenny's face Joey slowly took her top off; she looked so sexy in that bra that he almost didn’t want to take it off, her breasts seemed bigger than they did the day before, and her nipples were sticking out thru the lace of the garment. Joey stared at her breasts for a minute trying to burn that image into his brain until he moved forward to give her breast the much-needed attention Jenny expected them to receive. Sliding first one strap and then the other off her shoulders exposing more of her firm milky breasts, he let the cups fold down until she was totally exposed to him; Joey couldn’t wait any longer so he launched down and started kissing and licking her magnificent globes without the restrain of her bra. She felt fantastic, the attention he was giving to her was unbearable as she felt her first orgasm of the day approaching; suddenly it hit her like a tidal wave of pure ecstasy, with her hands she pulled Joey’s face hard into her breasts while she called his name endlessly.

Jenny’s orgasm was over and she wanted to return all the pleasure he had given her the day before and a moment ago. Letting go of him she pushed him on his back and unbuttoned his shirt, took it of and threw it on the floor; she traveled his chest with her tongue and played with his nipples, no one had ever done this to him and he loved it. Going further down she helped him out of his pants and also threw the aside, his cock looked enormous under his boxers and when she placed her tiny hand on top of it Joey gasped for relief. Taking that as her cue to continue she pulled the boxers off and now had his cock right in front of her; she thought it was beautiful as she held on to it, warm and stone hard, the skin soft as roses petals, pulsing to the beat of his heart. Jenny was touching her first cock and it belonged to her brother, it couldn’t be more perfect and she wanted to taste it, to try and give as much pleasure as he had given her.

First she touched it with the tip of her tongue and it felt great, with a swirling motion she coated the head with saliva until it was all wet and shinny. Joey grabbed Jenny by the hair as she kept playing with his cock, he felt an impulse to shove all of it down her throat but he didn’t, he wanted her to feel comfortable with it until she decided to take him inside her mouth. It didn’t take her long to do just that; slowly and unsure of what she was doing she took it in a bit at a time, taking her time, getting used to how it felt to have something so big in her mouth. Still taking it slow she started to slide it in and out of her lips, Joey felt the greatest pleasure imaginable as his sister took more of him inside; at last she managed to take it all in, all the way down her throat and back again playing with his balls with the hand that wasn’t holding his throbbing penis.

Tensing up from the attention his dick was receiving, all he could do was warn Jenny that he was almost there but she didn’t care, Jenny wanted her brothers cum in her mouth and she got it. Screaming in ecstasy Joey released everything he had been saving for this moment, lifting his hips from the bed he sent spurt after spurt of his sperm into his sisters mouth until he had nothing left to give her; Jenny swallowed everything her brother gave her without missing a drop, she was amazing, it was like she had done this forever. After Jenny finished swallowing her brother’s cum she climbed up the bed and kissed him, he could taste himself on Jenny's lips and he loved it; thanking her Joey told her that it was the greatest he had ever had, Jenny just smiled back at him and told him she loved giving him so much pleasure.

Without wasting a second Joey took Jenny's pants and panties in one movement, when he discovered she had shaven her pussy he told her it looked fantastic. Her pussy lips looked engorged and wet than ever, and as he positioned himself between her legs he inhaled the most intoxicating smell he had ever smelt. His cock was hard again and this time it felt harder but he wanted to taste her sister first, diving in he spread her lips with on hand and placed the other at the top of her pussy where he could play with her clit with his thumb. When his tongue made first contact with the newly expose flesh Jenny jumped up on the bed, she was so hot it only took Joey a few more lick to make her cum again, stronger than her first orgasm but shorter in length. Joey kept on licking her and pushing his tongue inside her, tasting her sweet intoxicating flavor while rolling her clit between his thumb and forefinger; Jenny couldn’t believe it, she was on the brink of an other massive orgasm and she tried to stop Joey but he didn’t until he felt her tense up and straighten her legs in the air when several tiny explosions went off in her mind and body.

Joey had never inserted a finger inside Jenny's cunt because he didn’t want to hurt her, but now the time had come for them to consummate their love. Climbing on top of her, parting her legs to allow him to place himself between her legs, Joey kissed his sister one more time and asked her if she was ready; Jenny's answer came with a simple gesture, she took Joey cock in her hand and guided it towards her fully exposed pussy. Jenny rubbed the head along her slippery slit, basking on the glory of that moment as she felt the head touch her sensitive clit a few times until she asked him to put it in her.

Carefully, trying to be as gentle as possible Joey pushed the tip inside; Jenny sighed as she realized the moment she had been waiting for had arrived, she wanted him to be buried all the way inside her tight cunt as her hips moved towards his. Little by little he pushed until he was half way in and then he pulled back, moving forwards he managed to insert a little more into the tightest place his cock had ever been in; when he was about to pull back again Jenny grabbed him by the but and pulled him hard on her burying all of his manhood inside, Joey moaned and so did she. She felt no pain but pure ecstasy, she was so well lubricated that his cock slid easily inside and now it was done, she wasn’t a virgin any more and she lost it to the man she loved most in the world; her own brother Joey.

A rocking motion began with Joey impaling himself on his sister and then sliding back out, he could fell the walls of her cunt squeezing his cock as he pushed inside; Jenny could also feel the veins on Joey’s cock as they rubbed along her inner flesh, she never thought it felt so amazing and she didn’t wanted it to end. Joey’s left hand landed on Jenny's breast and he squeezed it sending shivers down Jenny's body, they looked into each others eyes and right then they knew they were destined to be together forever; putting her arms around Joey’s neck she pulled him closer to him so they could kiss while they were making sweet passionate love, the sensations where overwhelming but they kept on going like there was no tomorrow. Kissing, pumping, squeezing, grabbing, licking, fondling, caressing, whispering sweet nothings into each others ears, they continued to make love for a long time. The first one to climax was Jenny, she just held on tight to Joey’s neck and whispered an almost inaudible I love you; for the first time she was climaxing while having a cock inside her and it felt wonderful. When it finally hit her it was so intense she almost threw Joey of her, her entire body tensed as she felt her body going into overdrive and she almost fainted form the feeling; Joey felt her pussy muscles grabbing him tighter than before and something warm oozing out from her cunt, it was all he could take. Pumping a few more times he ultimately let himself go and he released his sperm all the way into Jenny's cunt, more than he released before and with more intensity, he thought his hole body was going to explode as he kept on cumming.

12