Jack & Janie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,236 Followers

Somewhere along the line, their roles had reversed. Janie had always been the big sister and Jack the little brother. Jack had always been the deferential one and Janie the aggressive one. Now, it seemed that Janie was the submissive sibling and Jack the dominant one, and Jack sensed it, because he began to fuck his sister wildly, gleefully. Their sweat-covered bodies slipped and slithered over each other as they cried out their passion, while holding each other tightly. Jack's dick was a blur as he fucked his sister harder than he'd ever fucked anyone in his life, pounding, pounding, pounding.

Janie arched her back and cried out in a continuous series of moans, mewls, squeals and hissing sounds as she felt herself nearing a shattering climax. Jack was finally approaching the long strokes, and he was like a machine as he felt something like a steel bar racing down his spine toward his cock. With a mounting cry, he pumped hard three more deep strokes then exploded in a massive orgasm. Janie felt her brother's cock burst open deep in her womb as Jack flooded her pussy with a tidal wave of sperm. Jack rapidly fired bolt after steaming bolt of hot cum as he clutched his sister to his shaking, heaving body. Jack's explosive orgasm and the feeling of his cum firing deep into her body finally sent Janie over the top and she gasped, thrashed and screamed as her orgasm washed over her as though she was wiping out on a surfboard.

For long minutes, their bodies shook and shuddered as they spilled out their passion for each other, their love. It had always just been the two of them against the world, even when their folks had been together, and now they had cemented their love in an ironclad union of shared lust. Jack kept squeezing out little spurts of cum, long after the initial throes of orgasm had passed, and Janie kept having little tremblers as she clutched her brother. At last, they came to reality in the stunned afterglow of this incestuous sex act, their sweaty bodies sliding together as they kissed again, this time softer and more tenderly.

When they finally fell apart, they held each other wordlessly as they lay on the floor sated. Janie wasn't sure what was going to happen, but she knew she was going to have a very hard time ever giving up this beautiful cock. And Jack was like the cat who ate the canary; he'd just fucked the one woman he'd always wanted, and he'd be damned if he was going to stop at just one time. After bending down to kiss his sister again, he stood up a little shakily, then pulled Janie to her feet and led her off to his bedroom to continue their encounter in more comfortable surroundings.

He fucked her again that afternoon then, after grabbing a pizza and another doobie, he pushed his sister onto her knees and fucked her ass until she screamed for mercy. After that, they fell asleep, then did it all over again the next day and the day after that and the day after that, every day for the rest of the school year.

Janie taught her brother many things that year, and even shared Alicia with him on more than one occasion. When she graduated in the spring, there was no question that she would go on to graduate school so she could continue fucking her sexy, well-hung brother indefinitely.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,236 Followers
12