Jack & Jill Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point, Jill came over to me and said the tub of beer needed restocking and asked if I’d help her in the kitchen. I followed her inside, and once we were out of sight, Jill grabbed me and planted a kiss on my lips.

“I am so horny right now,” she said.

“You? What do you think this little bikini of yours is doing to me?” I panted back as I groped her ass while she rubbed her pussy against my growing bulge.

“Jack, I need you so bad,” Jill moaned. She now had her hand down the front of my trunks and was stroking my erect cock. “Fuck me, right now.”

“Jill, control yourself,” I told her. “It’s not like there aren’t five other people outside.”

“I don’t care, I want you to fuck me right now, Jack,” she whined.

“Later, tonight, when we’re alone or with sis. Remember, we have the whole night,” I reassured her, though Jill continued to stroke my cock. I pulled her close, reached around and grabbed a double handful of Jill’s tight ass as I kissed her deep. She moaned into my mouth, then we finally broke after several seconds.

When we walked back outside, we noticed that the couples had sort of paired off. Tom and Patty were standing face to face in waist deep water near one edge of the pool, while Lisa and David had drifted to the other side. Coming out of the house with a full blown erection, I decided I’d better get in the water before anyone noticed, so I took off sprinting and dove in the water. While still underwater, I swam close enough to Tom and Patty to see that Tom’s trunks were down around his knees. Patty was stroking his cock while he had the crotch of her bikini bottoms pulled to one side and was fingering Patty’s pussy. At the risk of being caught spying, I swam on. I heard a splash as I was still underwater, and as I came up for air, I noticed Jill and Amy were nowhere to be seen. They surfaced opposite me in a few seconds, and we all swam to meet at the shallow end.

“I think Tom is going to fuck Patty right there in the pool,” I told them both. “His trunks are around his knees and he’s fingering her pussy.”

“So are Lisa and David,” Amy whispered. “We saw them underwater.”

“Now I’m twice as horny,” Jill moaned, rubbing my cock. “C’mon Jack, give it to me. Everyone else is too busy to notice us. They’ll never see us under the water.”

Without waiting for an answer, Jill went underwater and pulled my trunks down. My cock was sticking straight out and throbbing as Jill once again began stroking it. I was so turned on by now, I really didn’t care if we were seen or not. Jill surfaced in front of me with her thong in her hand. Amy hopped up on the side of the pool and sat while Jill turned to face her. I got in position behind her and easily slipped my cock into Jill’s hot box. We tried our best to be quiet as I fucked my sister right out in the open like that. Soon, though, we heard splashing and moaning coming from behind us and to our left. Glancing back, we saw Tom standing with his back against the side of the pool and Patty wrapped around him, bouncing up and down in obvious sexual bliss. Glancing back and to our right, we saw Lisa and David going at it in similar fashion.

Poor Amy was the only one not in on it, but Jill would soon fix that. She got Amy to lift her ass enough to be able to pull her bottoms off, then Jill dove in between her sister’s legs. All seven of us were now fucking and sucking in plain view of one another, and no one seemed to mind. I ended up blowing a load in Jill so hard, I thought it was gonna fly out her mouth. I managed to take a quick look around and saw various bodies writhing and shaking in orgasmic release.

After everyone had calmed down, we suggested we move indoors to the living room, where the party and the sex continued. Though everyone else was surprised by Jill, Amy and myself, especially Lisa, they were all really cool about it too. Patty said she had never seen a brother and sister fuck before and thought it was really hot. Of course, Tom and David thoroughly enjoyed watching Jill and Amy eating each other’s pussies, and Lisa said that as long as she’s known Jill and I, she couldn’t blame Jill and wondered what took her so long.

We partied on until around two in the morning. Everyone spent the night and just crashed there in the living room on blankets and huge throw pillows Jill and I had brought into the room, as well as the couch and in the chairs. Luckily, Mom and Dad had promised to give us a warning call before they left the club to come back home so we could get the place picked up, but they also promised it would be sometime after noon.

We had a great time with Tom and Patty and David and Lisa that night. No one really brought up the idea of doing any swapping, which was fine by me, but we were all pretty comfortable watching and being watched by the others.

The summer was rapidly coming to and end for Jill and I, and this was a very nice way to help usher it out. Jill has already planned to transfer to my university the beginning of next spring semester, as we know we’re going to hate being apart from each other. Amy has some vacation time saved up and has promised to do her best to come and visit each of us during the next semester. We’re all hoping the fall semester flies by and the holidays come quickly, so we can all be together again.

12