Jackeroo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no sleep that night.

**************************************************

After Jacquie returned home she had plotted her escape. She compliantly enrolled in the college her parents had selected and moved into a dorm, sharing her bedroom with an accountancy and management student, Kristina. The lovers both studied and played hard and were very popular on campus. By now they were out with their friends and were part of the small, but established dyke scene in and around the college. Life was good, the only shadow being the next phase. Jacquie had returned home during the semester breaks and her parents had never travelled the long distance to her college - it was just too far to leave the station, which needed constant attention as they proceeded through bad and better times - drought, flood and finally bounty. When Mum wrote asking how "Chris" was, Jacquie always replied with enthusiasm, saying "Chris" was fine - they had been to this dance or that party. She contrived never to use the personal pronoun denoting gender!

It was their former teacher, now a permanent teacher at the nearby high school who provided the solution. She suggested that the young women find a position together where they could both gain practical experience in their chosen fields. The only hitch was that not a single outback station was hiring jilleroos - despite the inherent sexism, they all wanted young boys, or at the very least married couples - where one partner was able to take on management aspects.

Jacquie had been consistently giving expression to her butcher side. She was naturally comfortable wearing the androgynous uniform of bush youth - moleskins, check shirts, riding boots and hat. Her small tits were not immediately obvious. Her mechanic's hands were short-nailed and frequently greasy! (and by night short-nailed and frequently lubed!) Only her long, blonde hair still belied her gender, and that had crept upwards from waist length to chin length over the past three years. She had to keep it out of the way of machinery when she was working on the farm equipment. Her muscles had been developed with the physical work she had undertaken, her shoulders broadened from swimming in the college pool and working out at the gym.

The plot was hatched. The night before Jack and Krissa were due to depart for the live-in position in the remote north, Lila joined the women in their college room. Jacquie had just returned from a farewell visit to her parents before she took up the fictional city traineeship. Her contact address was arranged by Lila. The advent of mobile phones also enabled direct, but location-independent communication. She had been amazed that the relationship she had nurtured three years ago had lasted into adulthood, but was convinced these two were the original childhood sweethearts, destined to travel together, even if they did explore more widely than the security of their relationship.

When Lila arrived, Jack was sitting, naked, in front of the wall mirror, Krissa, behind her fondling her neck and ears, lifting up her hair and kissing her nape, blowing softly on the revealed neck. Jack was getting very wet and excited, and was fingering herself in anticipation. Lila moved closer, took out a pair of clippers from a pouch, plugged them in, and popped them on. In next to no time, she was plunging the clippers into Jack's hair, guiding them up the nape of her neck, and up to the crown of her head. In their wake she left a mere 1/8 inch of prickly stubble, no sideburns. Krissa gasped at this long-anticipated inevitability and shuddered, going round to the front of her lover and taking her tits into her mouth. They had discussed this moment for weeks, the tension building as they imagined this moment. Krissa had long wanted Jacquie to take this plunge, and Jacquie herself had been wildly excited by the idea.

The strands of hair fell all over Jack as there was no cape used. The clippers hummed and sang as Lila plunged them time and again up an over Jack's head. Lila's hair fetishism was finding an outlet. When Jacquie and Kristina had revealed their plans to slightly alter their identity, Lila had taken to the idea enthusiastically, offering her services as barber.

After the back and sides were sheared, Lila changed to a larger guard to clip the top and front of Jack's head. Finally she used a guardless smaller clipper to bare the white flesh around Jack's ears and neck. All that was left of Jacquie's once waist length blonde hair was a pelt and shadow of brown-blonde.

So excited was she by her lover's transformation that Krissa demanded to be made over as well. There was no hiding Krissa's womanhood, her large breasts were usually sexily partially exposed in tight and low-cut or loose, gaping tops. Her ass was rounded and firm, enticingly womanly, whether barely covered by a slut-skirt or encased in paint-on jeans. But she felt her long ringlets,her 'big-hair' was old, and she wanted a close cropped, nape-shaved change.

This time, Jack was able to participate. Lila gave her a pair of scissors, and Jack picked up each curly tendril and with a S-N-I-P cut each close to her head, leaving a mass of close-cropped curls. Lila pushed the clippers up her nape, so the remaining curls were underscored with a close-shaved neck.

Lila kissed both necks and massaged them with her own bare breasts. All three women collapsed onto the floor and lost themselves in a joyous sexual frenzy, pulling, sucking, licking and penetrating each other with tongues, fingers, toes and toys. It was a fitting farewell to three years of friendship and intimacy.

Next day, Jack and 'his' partner Krissa left for their new life.

************************************************

Six months later, Jacquie's mum rang to say that dad was feeling the need to slow down, and that he was going to take on a man to do much of the work on the farm, and as things were going well, they were going to take the opportunity to take an extended trip overseas. Couls Jacquie come home and take over the business management? Jacquie demurred and said she really had to finish her 'traineeship', but what about advertising for a couple?

Great idea! An ad appeared in the rural magazine for a farm management couple to take care of the vast property for a year. Jack and Krissa's references from the owner of a huge outback property were impeccable. Jacquie's parents spoke to the referee who vouched for the hard work, integrity and honesty of the couple who had been with him for the past 6 months. They were hired! They arranged to pick up the keys and relevant papers from the bank manager in the local town as, unfortunately, their current contract finished a week after Jan and Kevin left for their trip.

Jack and Krissa managed perfectly. They had a year to prove themselves. And a year to prepare for Jack's parents' return. It was time to come clean. Either they were accepted, or their destiny lay elsewhere.

A mother and father can't be fooled about the identity of a daughter. Jack so closely resembled her brothers it would be foolhardy to think otherwise. So upon their return, as they turned into the long drive up to the homestead, Jan and Kevin drove under a huge banner : "Welcome Home mum and Dad....from Jacquie and Kristina/Jack and Krissa". Jacquie was freshly barbered for the occasion!

12