Jackie Said What?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jackie?" Paul's voice came through the door.

"We're coming..." Letting go of the hug Jackie took Cassie hand and said, "Let's go see what trouble we can get into."

The girls came back into the bedroom and the boys were seated as far away from each other as they could be on the king size bed. Somehow they both had covered up their manhoods, Paul with a bit of sheet and Tom with his hands. Jackie dove onto the bed between them and Cassie climbed onto the bed, sitting on her knees. Before any more akwardness could creep in Jackie, as she had done all night, started the conversation.

"OK. Well, I for one had a blast! But I think we need to set some ground rules, that is if we all agree to continue." Jackie hardly waited for agreement before moving on, "I've given it some thought and talked it over with Paul, but I think we can do somethings to keep us all from freaking out about this."

"First of all, I separated us before because I wanted our first times together to be just between us. Now I think, if we do anything it should be together. If not in the same room, at least with doors open. And never, ever, ever without our partner present. I don't want to worry that every time Cassie and Paul are together and I'm not that something is happening."

"Secondly, everyone uses a condom. At least when it not your spouse. I mean it makes sense."

"And I want the last time to be with Paul." Cassie smiled at that. Here Jackie was, figuring out these ground rules for swinging and she wanted to make sure that she ended up with her husband.

"Oh and one more thing. We have to tell each other EVERYTHING! I mean it... no secrets!"

"You mean I have to tell you what I bought you for Christmas?" Paul cringed waiting for the smack, but Jackie just glowered at him.

"I mean, here's what we did..." Jackie took Tom's hand and held it, "Tom followed me into the bedroom and I shut the door. I think he wasn't sure what to do, because I was the one who reached up and started to kiss him. Damn Cassie, he's tall! So I'm kissing him and his hands start roaming up and down my back and they find my panties. He pulled them off of me and low and behold, he's at crotch level and he starts kissing me down there."

Jackie had not let go of Tom's hand, but her other hand was rubbing her breast as she told the story. Cassie felt the bed shift and Paul had moved over and put his arm around her. She never took her eyes off of Jackie, but she leaned into Paul's shoulder.

"Cassie, you told me he liked to eat pussy and I was pretty anxious to find out if he was any good at it, so I lead him over to the bed and I laid down. Tom climbed on and started to kiss my breasts, my stomach, my thighs. He finally moved between my legs and he starts to tease me. I kept thinking about how you told me he ate you out in that cottage in Jamaica, in the middle of the day with the ocean right outside... shit, focus Jackie! And I imagined all the times I fantasized to that story, how he would pull off my shirt and my bikini bottoms and just ravish me down there, just like you told me he did." Cassie glanced up and saw Tom look at her like "You told her THAT?" Smiling, she just shrugged and Tom smiled back.

Paul's hand was rubbing Cassie's back now, moving up and down, up and down, finally ending on her ass. It felt fine, especially with Jackie's story. When Cassie didn't protest, Paul's other hand moved to her breasts gently stroking each one at a time. Jackie watched and pulled Tom's hand to play with hers.

"So he's eating me out and I'm beginning to get really hot when he slides a finger in there too. I just about lose it, but he takes his time making sure I'm getting only as much as I'm ready for. It wasn't long before I was really ready and THEN he rotates his hand and crooks that finger and he finds that spot!"

"He's good at that," Cassie agreed while melting a bit more from Paul's efforts. He leaned down now, kissing her breasts.

Jackie too was beginning to find it hard to concentrate. Tom followed Paul's lead, leaning over and sucking on Jackie's tits. "Well I started to come and he wouldn't stop... he kept on eating and fingering and I must have come three times!"

Paul dropped down from Cassie's tits and between her legs. He tried to tongue her, but from this position it was almost impossible. "Lay down," he whispered to her and she did. He slid between her legs and she opened for him. She felt his tongue tease at her opening and she relented, feeling him poke through. Jackie was now next to Cassie and was speaking directly to her, the men and their actions taking place in another plain of existence.

"I was ready to fuck him, when I heard you come in here. Once I knew you were having fun, I came again on his hand! So I rolled over and put a condom on him and pushed him down on the bed and I climbed on. I was so wet that he popped right in and I nearly took all of him in the first push.

I told him I wanted to fuck him for a long time, particularly after you got back from your honeymoon and you told me about the bathtub in the room. I told him about how I would sneak peeks at him when he was in his swim trunks and tried to imagine how he looked naked." There was a slight shift in Jackie's voice and when Cassie opened her eyes, Jackie was lying next to her. Tom was again between her legs eating away. When Cassie and Jackie made eye contact, Jackie took Cassie hand and tried to continue.

"I don't know how long I took, but riding him like that, having him play with my tits and all, I came AGAIN!" Paul was getting to Cassie and she had problems focusing on Jackie's confession. Jackie, too, was having problems staying on task. She would start to say something, only to moan softly mid sentence. "So I remembered you telling me that Tom likes to fuck doggy and I roll off of him and he climbs on from behind and I realize just how long he is...:

Paul got to Cassie, she started to lose it. She squirmed a bit, clamping onto Jackie's hand a bit harder. "And when I felt you... when I heard you come, I let myself go again and I know you heard that!" It was

Jackie was shaking and Tom thought she'd be coming soon. Tom was having trouble balancing on the bed, his long frame was half hanging off the bed. But he managed and even though his head was buried deep between Jackie's legs, he could imagine the thrashing around that she was going through.

Jackie hips were pumping hard and fast, pushing against Tom's tongue. Partially to gain balance, Tom moved his hands under her legs and had cupped her asscheeks, trying to hold her in position. "God yes."

Cassie's hand ended up messaging Jackie's tit. "Has his tongue found your spot yet? He knows exactly where mine is."

Tom must have found it, because Jackie practically leaped off the bed. "OH, YES! THERE TOM. THERE."

Cassie leaned in closer whispering to Jackie, "You've been thinking of this ever since I told you about Jamaica, haven't you." Jackie responded by turning her head and kissing Cassie. "My god!" Cassie thought, but she didn't pull away. The kiss did it for Jackie. Tom felt her coming. Cassie felt her coming. Hell, Paul who was rolling over, spooning Cassie in the motion, to see what was happening could feel it. "YESSSSSSSSSSSS. GOD YESSSSSSSSSSS."

Calming down, Jackie pulled Cassie into her. Their kiss became less passionate and more loving. "My god! That was great!" Jackie said. "And you taste like Paul."

Tom came up and kissed Cassie and then Jackie. "God, what a great idea!" Jackie uttered.

Cassie felt Paul's dick beginning to come back to life and he pulled her onto her back. Paul was point at 10 o'clock and Tom was reading midnight when the girls realized that they weren't alone. "Tom, come here." Jackie crawled over to Tom and pushed him back on the bed. Jackie reached over to the night stand and pulled out a condom, tossing one to Cassie. "Lie back cowboy, I like it on top." Jackie reached out and rolled the rubber down the length of Tom. Cassie watched as Jackie raised her leg and climbed on top of Tom positioning him to find the right spot.

Cassie grabbed Paul's hand and pushed him back onto the bed. She problems tearing open the packaging, but once in hand she bent down and kissed Paul's dick and giving a gentle hand job making him nice and hard before sliding the Trojan down. Cassie climbed on top and positioned herself over Paul and leaned back. She felt the head of his penis sliding around a bit, looking for the right space and finally pushing through the marginal resistance she had to offer. She pushed back, loving the fullness of having a cock up her pussy. This was different than earlier this evening, it was more relaxed, more playful. He was hard and was filling her up and she closed her eyes as she rocked back and forth, up and down on her best friend's husband. Paul's hands started to play with her tits and she leaned forward to encourage him. She was in control and their hips worked in silent, mutual tempo. Fliping the hair out of her eyes, she glanced over to Jackie was sitting straight up on Tom, riding him much harder and faster.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Jackie looked over to Cassie. Cassie moved her knees up and she too sat up. Paul felt different from this angle and his hips pushing up to met her coming down was making a huge difference. "Oh my." She was feeling a different type of pressure, almost like she had to pee, a uncontrollable fullness. "Fuck yeah."

"Cassie. Tom. My god he's long!"

"My god he's thick!"

"I know."

Paul leaned up to suckle on Cassie's breasts. Between the wall of her vagina getting stretched in all sorts of new ways, the tongue on her tits were pushing her over the edge again.

Tom had pushed his hips up and now Jackie was almost entirely suspended in midair. She was completely filled by Tom and now he was supplying the motion too. She was losing focus, just concentrating on the sensations he was filling her with. "You're good. You're a great fuck."

"You're a naughty girl, aren't you."

"I've wanted to fuck you for a long time."

"We know."

"I've wanted to have your dick inside me. Paul's wanted to fuck Cassie hard."

Paul started pushing hard and faster. "Jackie, Cassie told me she used to beat off while we fucked in the apartment."

Tom raised his hip a bit, lifting Jackie completely off the mattress. "Shit! Yes! I knew you did! GOD TOM, give me more!"

Cassie moaned, "GOD FUCK YEAH. I never thought I'd be fucking you Paul. HARDER." He strained to give her more. "HARDER!"

Jackie came. She came as she looked over and saw Paul's dick sliding in and out of Cassie. "That's so beautiful. FUCKKKKKKKKK." Tom could feel her moisture slide down onto his groin. He kept pumping while she slowed down.

"My god, how do you do that?" Jackie said, "you want me like this?" She rolled off him and onto her hands and knees. Tom jumped off the bed and positioned her on the side of the bed so he could enter her standing up. Jackie leaned back into him and he filled her quickly. From this vantage point, Tom could see everything. Jackie's pear shaped ass, sliding on and off his prick, Paul and Cassie rocking hard on each other. Cassie looked beautiful, naked and sweating, and full of Paul. "That's my wife stuffing that fat dick into her. I wonder what she's feeling... Is she getting off on it?" He started to pump harder into Jackie. She could feel his balls banging up against her. Jackie realized what was turning him on.

"Fuck you Jackie! I've wanted to fuck you senseless for a long time!" Tom was taking his frustration out of Jackie's ass.

"Oh, I know... I know you've wanted to stick it in me. But look at her. She's having a great fuck."

Cassie heard the comment and looked over. Tom was fucking Jackie long and hard, but he was looking straight at her.

"She's close to coming. I know that for a fact."

Tom pulled back on Jackie's hips, forcing a bit more of himself into her. "Fuck you..."

Jackie gasped an bit and dropped her head down to make it possible. "God, yes. Fuck me..."

Cassie pushed down on Paul, feeling his pubic bone through his thick matt of hair. She leaning into him giving Paul a longer stroke into her. She was ready to burst. Paul was beginning to pulse.

"Yes, she's about to come." But before Jackie could say that, Paul started to convulse, "FUCK YES!". Cassie felt the pressure welling up and burst inside of her. "Oh my god!" She looked over to Tom and their eyes met. Between them there was only love. The love that made her feel safe and warm. The love that she wanted to feel forever. The love that only they could have. He still loved her more than life itself and she knew that. Yes, she had a different man's prick slammed hard up inside of her. Yes, she was about to come. But the man who loved her most was there sharing this with her and that sent her over the edge. She felt herself contracting and convulsing on Paul's pole. "OH MY GOD!!" Cassie had an orgasm that she would later describe as a quasi-religous moment. She quivered and shook, nerves pulsing, heart racing, pumping up and down for all she was worth. But what made it special was not Paul's handiwork, but Tom's loving gaze. " GOD TOM I LOVE YOU!"

Jackie had even less warning. She felt Tom's dick twitch and heard him moan and he pushed her hard down on the bed. If she hadn't be a willing partner, it would have been as if he was forcing her down. Her feet fell flat and he followed her down. "SHIT! GOD YES. FUCK ME!" She felt herself go, wave after wave of orgasm washing over her as she laid there being jackhammered from behind. As she was coming down, she felt his dick pulsing inside of her. Tom was watching his wife until right before he came. Laying on the back of Jackie, he pumped and pumped for all his life. Laying like this added to the friction and that set him off. Tom's blast came from somewhere deep inside of him. He was fucking Jackie, but in his mind he was really making love to Cassie. She was right there and he wanted her more now than ever.

Cassie had slowed down now and she watched Tom's hip working. She climbed off Paul and made her way to Tom. They kissed hard. Somehow, Jackie disengaged from Tom and Cassie found herself fulling embracing her husband. They kissed like they hadn't seen each other for a year. After what seemed like several minutes, they came up for air and to the sound of Jackie and Paul's laughter.

"Well, I think that was a successful evening don't you?" Jackie said to Paul.

Cassie broke off her kiss to Tom, smiled and said "Who's Otis?"

Jackie and Paul were making out like teenagers, but when she came up for air "Whoa!" She reached between her husbands legs and pulled the off condom that just minutes ago was several inches inside of Cassie. Jackie pulled herself away from Paul and climbed out of bed. "I need a break." and then she asked Cassie, "Do you guys want to get in the Hot Tub?"

Tom looked to Cassie to see if she wanted to go home. But Cassie answered for him, "Sure, I'm so wound up I'm up for a while."

Paul climbed out of bed and started out the bedroom when Jackie shot him a glance asking, "why don't you get the... you know."

Paul nodded and left. Jackie was back in charge, "Tom, I don't need anything alcoholic right now... I'm still a bit tipsy. Can you get us some bottle waters?" With a nod, Tom agreed and Cassie watched as the bare butt of her husband followed Paul out the door.

When both men had left, Jackie leaned towards Cassie "Do you guys still, you know, smoke?"

Cassie smiled. "Not for a long time, but I think if ever there was a night to try it again, tonight's the night. I'll have to ask Tom though."

Tom had gone to the refrigerator, grabbed four bottles of water and headed out to the patio where Paul had already pulled back the cover of the hot tub. "Go ahead," Paul said to Tom, "I have to go back in to get something."

Tom climbed in, turning on the jets as he did. A minute later, the two naked women came out with an arm full of towels. Sitting there watching them, they looked so natural and relaxed, like they did this all the time. In the dim light of the patio door, he could see them clearly. Cassie, with her longer more athletic frame, smaller breasts and butt but perfectly proportioned. Jackie shorter, fuller hips swaying back and forth and her large breasts bouncing as she walked. He realized that he would never forget this moment as they dropped the towels and hurried into the warm water, one on either side of him.

"Thanks love," Jackie said as she grabbed one of the water bottles and giving him a quick peck of a kiss.

The three of them melted into the warm water. The tub was large, but not large enough that feet and legs didn't intermingle and touch. Cassie reached for Tom's hand and he took it gladly.

Paul's return sort of surprised them, his climbing into the tub bringing all of them back to the moment. He turned around when he was halfway in, placing a tiny wooden box and a small towel on the deck nearby. Paul sat down, but kept his hands above the water turning back to the box and removing a joint and a lighter. Turning back to the other three, he held up the joint to Tom and Cassie with an inquisical raise of the eyebrows. "Are you sure you want to?" she asked Tom.

Glancing at each other, Tom answered "Why the fuck not. It has been years..."

And with that Paul put the joint into a clip and lit it, taking a long hard hit which cause him to blink hard as he held it.

Jackie was like an anxious teenager, barely waiting until he was done before leaning over and taking the clip from her husband. She took care to shake her hand dry first and then proceeded to take a hit that would make Bob Marley proud. Tom thought the image of a big breasted naked woman in a hot tub smoking a joint seemed like some bad 70's exploitation flick, but who could argue with the way the night had unfolded. Smiling he reminded himself there would be several things to remember about tonight.

Jackie was blinking several times reacting to her hit and signaled for Cassie to take pocession of the clip. Cassie was keeping most of her body under the warm water and she leaned over across several sets of legs to get there. There was really not much room in the tub, her legs were touching both Tom's and Paul's on either side. So when she reached out for the clip with her left hand, she found herself having to steady herself with her right. Her hand found a solid leg to balance on and Cassie realized it wasn't her husbands. Smiling he exhaled and Paul said "I'll give you a week to stop that."

Cassie leaned back into her seat next to Paul and took a hit. Not being a regular smoker, she remembered how harsh the first toke always was. She steeled herself not to cough and while she was concentrating she felt herself immediately pulled inward, watching as the affects of the strong pot washed over her nervous system. "Shit!" she said to herself as she leaned back against the tub. It had been years since she got high and she was remembering how nice it felt. How everything just was the way it was supposed to be. She didn't remember passing the clip to Tom, but as she exhaled Tom was finishing his toke and was passing back to Jackie. Feeling a bit goofy, Cassie was noticing how comfortable she was being naked with this group. In the deep water, the men seemed as normal as if they had on their trunks. But Jackie had raised up out of the water a bit to take her next hit, letting the world see her naked and wet and not caring one bit who saw. Yes, sex was in the air and the men were in various stages of arrousal. And if she had thought about a similar situation before tonight, she could not have imagined being ok with this. But this was OK. At that moment, Jackie looked over and smiled. Cassie smiled back and she reached out and took Tom's hand. He glanced over at his wife and when they made eye contact, she knew that everything was cool between them.