Jacki's Journey into Sissyhood Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacki697
jacki697
362 Followers

It was a lot to take in, but I did my best to keep up. We walked back through the bedroom into the living space to help Steve, as he burst through the door arms full of shopping bags and deposited them in the mountain of bags on the floor. Steve gasped, "I think that's the last of it."

"Well I guess I should help Jacki, start putting some of this stuff up," Laura said while looking over the floor full of clothes and shoes.

"Uh hmm, babe, you might wanna look at the time," Steve interjected.

Laura glanced at her watch and threw her arms up in exasperation, "Your right, I need to start getting ready for the party."

"Wait what party," I questioned.

"Oh, Steve and I have a party to attend. It was a previous engagement, I'm afraid we won't be back till later, but ill promise to bring you back a surprise to make up for our absence," Laura replied.

I nodded in understanding. "That's fine, I have plenty to keep me busy," I laughed, waving my arms at the pile of shopping bags.

Steve and Laura kissed me goodbye. Laura then said, "Ill text you later when we are on the way back."

"Ok," was my response as they left me to my task. I dolled over the heap of shopping bags try to decide where to start. As I pondered the proper starting point, I came to the conclusion that I might as well make myself comfortable. I dug through the mass and found the Victoria's Secret bags I was looking for and headed for the bedroom. Dumping the bags contents onto the bed allowed me to quickly sort through the items I needed.

As I dug through the pile of clothes and product on my bed, I became keenly aware that my manicured nails would require me to be extra careful.

I picked out my desired products and walked to my sitting area, and laid my things out on the table. I then kicked off my heels, stripped off my clothes, and grabbed the scented body lotion that Laura had purchased. The scent was intoxicating and fruity, it reminded me of the Caribbean. I placed my leg on my stool and began massaging the liquid into my freshly waxed skin. Prior in the day, following the wax, I had said my skin had never been smoother. As my skin absorbed the lotion, it took on a buttery soft texture, the feeling was incredible and caused my clitty to strain against its confinement. The discomfort of my chastity did little to diminish the delight I experienced in moisturizing my body. Once done, I selected a pair of light blue boy shorts, with the word "juicy" across the butt. I laughed to myself, "Seems appropriate." I pulled the stretch material up my legs and into place, before fastening a matching bra into place. To complete my outfit, I squeezed into some yoga pants and a cute pink tee. I immediately understood why every 20 something girl in the country loved these pants, they make your butt look awesome and are so damn comfortable.

After getting dressed, I poured myself some wine, and got to work. While dressing I decided to start in my bedroom and empty the boxes from my apartment first. I made quick work of the contents, and quickly placed my things in their place. I even found a place for my toy collection.

Next up on the docket was the mound of stuff in the living room floor. I just started gathering bags and carrying to the bedroom before dumping the contents on the bed. I found it easier to just sort the jumble, putting up clothes and shoes as I went.

In a couple of hours I had sorted through all the bags, not to mention drained a bottle of chardonnay. I stood in my closet to admire my labor.

Everything had its place. Dresses over here with the blouses and shirts, then skirts, shorts and pants, followed by lingerie or all sorts: bustiers, corsets, babydolls, and robes. In the drawers of the built-ins I had organized my bras in one, panties in the next, while hosiery was neatly folded in the next. T shirts and workout clothes were folded away in a cubby, and all my shoes were on the rack next to their match. "Not bad," I thought to myself.

Finally done, I cleaned up and the bags and boxes outside for Steve to take off, before falling into the couch to watch some TV. I flipped my back and forth between stupid reality shows for a while before finding something to watch. I sighed as I took in my surroundings. This felt right. Sarah had been spot on in her advice I belonged here.

About 11:00 my phone vibrated with a text from Laura: "Mistress and Daddy are on the way home sissy. Get dressed in your red babydoll outfit I bought for you, and don't forget your plug either. Wait for us in our bed, and if you been a good sissy, I'll let you have your present."

Her orders set me to work. I flew into action and quickly was naked and found my outfit. I decided on no stockings or fishnets, as I wanted Steve to have full access to my newly waxed legs; and a pair of strappy sandal stilettos to show off my newly painted toes. The crotchless thong took some adjusting to not expose my caged clitty, but I managed to make it work. The baby doll fit my body well, with a bandage style lace detail across the bust. I hoped Steve wouldn't be too disappointed that I didn't wear my fake breasts, but they really didn't work with the outfit. The flyaway front of the babydoll exposed my newly pierced navel. I glanced in the mirror to check my look, before retrieving my butt plug and inserting it in my aching pussy.

I made my way from my place to the main house. As I did the cool breeze caressed and excited my smooth skin, while the crystal plug in my ass rubbed my P-spot. The combination caused my imprisoned member to groan against its confinement.

My pace quickened and before long I entered Steve and Laura's bedroom and bounded into bed. It wasn't long before car lights illuminated the bedroom, and I heard the back door open and close. Next came the unmistakable sound of Laura's high heels on the tile floor as she approached. She burst through the door like a sex filled tornado, "There is mistress's sissy girl."

"Have you been naughty or good tonight," questioning me, while examining my outfit. "Very good Jacki, do you think you earned your present?"

Steve entered and gazed at me with lustful eyes, "I think she has earned a reward Babe."

Laura pushed her dress off the shoulder and let it fall to the floor to reveal her lingerie for the evening. She wore a strapless shelf bra in black lace, which barely contained her massive mammary glands. Further down around her waist a black garter belt held up fishnet stockings, while her pussy was bare.

Laura climbed onto the bed and ordered me to lay down. She then straddled my head so I was now face to face with her pussy and ass hole. I now noticed that her privates were covered in tight latex, which she promptly peeled off exposing herself to me.

I could smell her immediately, Laura's usual sweet scent, was now muskier with smell of wild sex about her. She lowered her well fucked pussy to my mouth and moaned, "Time for dinner sissy."

As she said those words, the first globule of cum came flowing from her vagina. It was salty mixed with Laura's own juices, to create a delicious sex cocktail. I lapped at her lips voraciously, trying to please my mistress and not miss a drop of her surprise.

As I slurped up my Mistresses' sex, my cocklette's confinement became almost unbearable, and I squirmed my body around searching for relief. Laura sensed my discomfort and started to rub my testicles, stimulating by engorged clitty. Her teasing only elevated my distress as I moaned into her vagina.

I felt Steve climb onto the bed and make his way over to us. Laura teased me, "Look Steve, at her little penis trying to get hard in her little pink cage, it's so cute isn't it, "as she slapped my captive clit.

Steve laughed back, "It is, that thing must be painful."

"No our sissy girl, loves her cage. She would cry if I took it off her, look at how much fun she is having," Laura rebuked.

Steve kissed Laura passionately, as I went to work knowing on her clit. Laura began to moan, "Oh, our sissy is catching on quick. She knows how to make mistress cum."

Laura leaned down and grabbed my ankles and lifted my legs into the air as she rocked back, exposing my smooth sissy slut hole to my well-endowed daddy. "Daddy why don't you give your sissy girl a good fucking to take her mind off her aching clitty."

At her command, Steve licked down the back of my leg, tracing a path to my entrance. He moistened my ass hole with his tongue spreading his spit around my opening. He sat back on his knees pointing his cock into the air and spoke to Laura, "Lube up my cock, babe."

Laura then rocked back forward, with my legs in hand, and swallowed his cock. Basting his rod with her saliva. Laura then rocked back and spreading my legs, "She's all yours daddy."

Steve braced himself on the back of my thighs as he pushed his enlarged cock into my depths. The sensation of penetration and the pain of my straining clit, caused me bite down on Laura's clit. Laura called out in joy. Her cries and moans of passion, spurned him to tug at her pierced nipples with his mouth.

Steve hammered away at my prostate with his cock, the ecstasy caused me to moan into Laura's pussy lips, and overpower the pain of my caged prick. Laura then released my ankles, and grabbed my head pressing my face into her harder, and began riding my tongue. The combination of me at her vagina and Steve's pulling at her tits, brought Laura into orgasm. Laura convulsed and filled my mouth with her juices before dismounting my head and collapsing on the bed beside me, as Steve fucked my pussy harder.

Steve leaned in making out with me, and sharing in Laura's nectar.

Laura regained her composure, "Darling, let's see our sissy slut ride her daddy's beautiful cock."

He smiled at her, and unsheathed his tool from my ass. He then laid on his back next to Laura. She immediately attacked his dick sucking at it hungrily. "Her ass tastes so good doesn't it," Laura moaned. Steve nodded in agreement.

I rolled over to my knees and straddled Steve's torso. Laura placed one hand on my shoulder and guided Steve's rod to its destination. I lowered myself down, impaling my ass on Steve's pole, and slowly started bucking my hips.

Laura offered encouragement, "That's it, good, rock your hips, please your daddy sissy slut."

Steve's moans of pleasure signified his approval. I slowly rocked back and forth on his cock, stretching my hole wider. Laura leaned back, fingering her pussy and began making out with Steve. In a quest for pleasure I placed my hands on my daddy's chest, bracing myself as I sprang my ass on his dick. I used his cock head to scratch my bliss button, as my orgasm began to build.

I moaned and bucked like a whore, as Laura cheered me on, "Yeah baby, ride that big dick."

I rode Steve's prick harder until finally I couldn't hold back my orgasm any longer. My body rocked and quivered and my struggling clitty spit my fluid onto Steve's abdomen. After I came, Laura peeled me of Steve's cock and looked at me wildly, "Come on slut lets finish him off together."

We shared Steve's cock like a popsicle, both licking his shaft and balls, savoring in my taste. We licked and sucked greedily, until his cock erupted in a semen fountain. We both lapped and slurped at the stream of cum that came forth from Steve's cock.

We both cleaned his instrument with our mouths, drinking down his creamy sap. Laura then kissed me and we swapped our collected reward back and forth between each other's mouths.

Laura and I eventually collapsed on either side of Steve. We girls fondled his softening penis, as the group shared a three-way make out session. After we all came out of our sex crazed trance, Laura shouted, "God that was good."

The three of us laughed in agreement.

"You guys were awful worked up, must have been one hell of a party," I remarked and winked at Laura. "And my present was just what I wanted, it was delicious."

"There a lot more where that came from," Laura replied.

Steve butted in, "as long as I get to have this kind of sex, with these beautiful ladies every night I don't care how much of my money you spend."

We laughed and chatted, about the evening. Laura and Steve told me about their "party," that evening. What they called a party, was really a swinger's meeting. The couple belonged to a rather elite swingers club, which had periodic meetings at host member's residences. They consisted of likeminded couples as well as a few select single men and women, basically fucking and sucking to their hearts content. The group was very organized and formal, as each attending member had to have a clean bill of health logged with the club's doctor before they were cleared to participate.

Steve and Laura had committed to going to tonight's event, prior to our relationship, and didn't back out the occasion for fear of losing their spot in the group. As we talked it became evident that Steve had abstained from sex at the party and had just enjoyed the view as he watched Laura suck and fuck till she was satisfied. The party is where she had collected my present for the evening, learning of its origin caused me to blurt out, "Well please thank to chef for my delicious snack."

Laura cackled at my comment, "What a dirty sissy slut we have on our hands here."

jacki697
jacki697
362 Followers
12