Jack's Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly rubbed the tip of my tongue over her clit. "Oooh, yes. There, yes there. Don't you dare stop!" Not if my life depended on it. I pressed a little harder and moved my tongue a bit faster. She fought my hold on her to buck up against my face. Her breathing got more rapid and moaned loudly between each gasp. This was the first time I heard her near orgasm where she didn't have a mouthful of cock. I inserted a finger into her ravenous cunt, and then added a second. I pumped her quickly as I sucked her clit between my lips. That was all it took. She bellowed out "YES! YES! Aaah, aaah, nnnn, aaaaah." Her body trembled over and over, her hands now pulling my head into her as if she wanted to put it inside her. I sucked hard one more time and rammed my fingers into her again. She cried out and began trembling yet again.

I was about to do it a third time when she pushed my face away from her. "Stop…I need…to breathe." I pulled my fingers out from her and licked them clean as I waited for her to settle down. I hoped she would take care of my hard-on; I was in dire need of another release.

She finally caught her breath. "Damn, I thought your fingers were talented, but those lips and tongue are a gift." She looked down and saw my thick cock looking back at her. She put on hand behind my head and the other at the base of my manhood. I felt her pulling me toward her as she went back down on her back.

"Make love to me, Jack."

"You said that you didn't…"

"Forget what I said and do what I say."

I was on all fours, hovering over her as she guided me toward her needy pussy. After she brushed the head over her sopping slit, getting it coated with her natural lubrication, she gave me a light tug. "Push. Go slowly, please, but give me that entire thing."

"My pleasure." I gave a short thrust, making my profuse head pop inside her. She gasped at the size of the new invader of her most special place. Her eyes closed firmly until the pain was replaced with the pleasure. She opened her eyes, now bright with a renewed passion, "Shit, that thing is big." She smiled, placed both her hands on my ass and tugged. "Come on, now. I need this…bad!"

I gave her a few short thrusts, working it in slowly like she asked, but she gripped my ass cheeks and forcefully pulled me into her. I couldn't believe how good she felt, so tight and warm. It seemed as if every muscle in her body was clenching my cock. She groaned loudly, and then whimpered softly as she pulled me down on top of her, wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, her heels firmly pressed against my ass to regulate my momentum.

She held me to her body. We moved together in unison at a slow, deliberate pace. She kissed me tenderly as my cock filled her pussy. "Mmm" we said together. She looked deep into my eyes and said, "Are you ready?" "Ready?" "Yes, ready. Fuck me hard. I want to feel that sausage pounding me into the floor."

I pulled out of her slowly, leaving just the head inside of her. I looked into her eyes, held her firmly in my arms and plunged into her. She groaned and said, "You little devil." She squeezed her pussy muscles around my shaft and started grinding her hips into mine. I pulled out again and slammed back into her over and over. She threw her head back and then from side to side, deep in her own pleasure, unaware that her reaction to me was actually bringing me closer to my own orgasm.

"Yes, Jack. Fuck me. Fuck me hard." I was getting into her talking to me that way, and I wondered what her reaction would be if I did the same.

"You like my cock, don't you? Can't get enough, can you?" Without missing a beat, she replied, "I love this cock. I want more. Fill me up." I thrust harder into her. I slid my hand up and down her side, from her hip to her shoulder and back down again, finally settling it on her pliant tit. With each thrust, I kneaded that mammoth with gusto.

"Yes, oh yes! Don't stop! Don't…stop! Oh, oh, oh. Aaah, nnnn!" She looked at me wide eyed, with her mouth shaped into a silent scream. Her nails dug into me, forcing me to push as hard as I could into her. Her body tremors seemed to go on forever.

"Come on baby, cum for me. That's it, you love it, don't you."

Once her orgasm subsided, she wrapped her legs and rolled me over surprisingly fast. She sat on my cock, looking down at me. "Now it's my turn. I want to feel this side of beef throbbing inside me." And then she started riding me like a broncobuster. Her tits were flying everywhere. I grabbed them both and mauled them while she impaled herself on me.

"Squeeze them. Thataboy. Oh yea. You're not gonna last much longer. I can feel it." And she was right. My balls were tightening up and I could feel what sperm I had left in there making its journey up my shaft. My cock began to throb and pulsate inside her. She tightened her muscles and sank down hard one last time to get the most out of my dick. When the first ejaculation left me, she tossed her head back and started her last orgasm. We both shook together, reveling in not only our own orgasms but in the others as well.

When she finished, she lay down on top of me, her head on my chest and my cock still buried deep inside her. We panted in each other's arms for a few minutes before I gave her an affectionate bear hug.

"That was so amazing. I can't even think of the words to describe it or how I feel right now." She lifted her head and looked me in the eye. "I know what you mean. I haven't felt like this in…like, forever." She put her head back down on my chest and we laid there in silence for a few minutes. Then, without lifting her head up, she asked "Uh, Jack. Would you be my lover for the rest of the summer?"

Would I? Wow, I couldn't believe my ears. Before I could say the words, my cock went into a spasm. She giggled "Can I assume that was a 'yes'?"

"You assume right. I'd love to spend time here with you." My softened cock began to come back alive again, and she could feel it as well.

"Jack, you truly are an animal." She raised her head again, looking me in the eyes, "But I'm not as, how should I say this, energetic as you are. I was once, a long time ago, but I will need to ease myself back into all this."

We had a great summer together. No one ever found out about us, much less suspected anything either. I went away to school in the fall and when I returned the following spring, I learned that she had met someone, got married and moved away.

That summer had a huge impact on my outlook towards women, especially those with the experience of life behind them.