Jack's Education Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, then. I guess we'll say goodnight and see you in the morning."

"Goodnight, Tim. Don't stay out too late. Bye, Jack, it was good to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Mrs. Howard."

Tim, Jack and Toni went out to the garage and piled into the Beetle, with Toni driving, Tim up front and Jack in the back seat.

"Let's go to Johnny Rockets," Tim suggested and the others agree.

It was Friday night and Johnny Rockets was packed, but they managed to get a booth where they all squeezed in. They chatted animatedly, although most of the conversation was between Tim and Toni, as Jack was still quietly in awe of Toni's beauty. It was easy for him to see that the couple opposite him were brother and sister, as they both shared their mother's good looks. Jack gathered from their conversation that Toni was Tim's twin sister, just finishing her freshman year at college. They had a very enjoyable meal and the time passed quickly. Jack suddenly realized that it was already after ten and that it was time for him to go home. Tim was deep in conversation with a girl in the next booth and wasn't ready to leave yet. Finally they agreed that Toni would drop Jack home and then come back for Tim.

Jack wished Tim goodnight and Tim replied with a wink, "Jack, give me a call tomorrow about that matter we discussed. OK?"

"OK, Tim. See ya."

For the short ride home, Jack sat up front with Toni, not saying much, overwhelmed by being alone with a real nineteen year old girl with the greatest pair of tits he had ever seen.

"You're very quiet, Jack," she observed.

"Yeah, I'm not much of a conversationalist," he managed to say.

"The strong and silent type, huh?" she responded.

"I guess you could say that."

"That's fine with me. I hate blabbermouths!" she continued, laughing. "Even though I might be one myself!"

Jack laughed with her and that seemed to break the ice. They were chatting more freely, when her cell phone rang.

"Hello? ... Oh, hi Tim ... Oh really? ... Are you sure?... OK, then. You can call me if things change...Yes...What's that?... You're kidding!...Sure, he's a nice kid and I'd like to help...OK then.. See ya.. Bye!"

"That was Tim. He's hooked up with some girl, so he'll get a ride with her."

"Well, lucky him!" Jack exclaimed.

"That's Tim for you. He's a babe magnet!"

They were close to Jack's house, when seemingly out of the blue, she pulled the car to the side of the road in a secluded spot under some trees and said, "Jack, I want you to do something for me."

"Sure, if I can," Jack responded. "What is it?"

She turned to face him and said, "Kiss me!"

Jack hesitated, but as she moved closer to him, he put his arms around her and kissed her full on the lips. The kiss lasted probably five seconds, but his head was already spinning from her perfume.

"Again!" she whispered and, gaining confidence, he complied, kissing her a little harder and longer, which also described the reaction of his cock, which acted as if it was trying to come up for air.

"Again!" she said and this time she opened her mouth, inserting her tongue between his lips. Jack got bolder and did the same to her and they french kissed for a while. They broke off the kiss to come up for air and Toni started nibbling on Jack's lower lip, then she took his hand and placed it on her tits, outside her T-shirt. Jack started fondling her, which felt real good to him, but then he got an even better feeling when Toni placed her hand on his cock, which by then was throbbing and fully hard.

"Oh my," she said. "Did I cause that?"

"You certainly did!" Jack confirmed.

"Well, I guess we need to do something about that then," she murmured. "Jack, I'd let you fuck me right here and now, but my period started today and that would be really messy."

Jack's stomach did a couple more backflips, but he managed to blurt out, "That's OK, Toni, I understand."

"All right. Just unzip your jeans and pull out your cock for me."

With just a moment's hesitation, Jack did as she asked.

"Wow, Jack!" she exclaimed. "You have a beautiful cock!"

She pressed one of her hands around the base, aiming Jack's cock towards her wet red lips. She bent down close to it and gently blew on its large purple head. Her other hand went to his balls, her fingers forming a cage for them to push against. She licked her lips with her tongue until they were glistening wet and then moved closer to it until her lips were just resting on the bright purple head of his engorged prick. She closed her eyes with a sigh and pushed her lovely mouth down the shaft of his cock. Jack arched his back toward her and grabbed her head with both hands, twisting her hair between his fingers. He fucked her mouth imagining it was a warm pussy, her velvety smooth lips wrapped around his dick. Her head started bobbing up and down on his throbbing prick and she was able to take all of it completely inside her mouth, her lips touching his balls every time she went down.

The feeling was so sweet Jack could hardly stand it and already he was on the verge of coming. The silky smooth feeling of her warm mouth and lips were quickly bringing him to climax. He could feel his cum rising and the feeling soon built into the most intense that he had ever felt. The feeling was great as he bucked his hips as she kept right on sucking him. In an instant he shuddered hard and shot his load of cum down her throat. She swallowed it all and kept moving her head, licking up every drop and leaving his cock clean as a whistle.

She lifted up her head and smiled at Jack. "Mmm, that was delicious," she said. "I always enjoy a milk shake for dessert!"

Jack smiled back at her and said, "That was the best!" He zipped up his jeans as Toni settled back into the driver's seat. "I hope I'll see you again," he said.

"You betcha," she replied as she pulled off. "I'm only here for the weekend, but when school is over in May, I'll be home for a month before summer school. And when I am," she said with a twinkle in her eye, "I promise you I'm going to give you the fuck of your life! I can't wait to feel that beauty of yours inside me!"

Jack's heart did another somersault and his heart was beating so fast with excitement he could hardly speak. "That sounds wonderful! I'll look forward to that! Anyway I hope I'll see you before you go back to school."

"Yes, I hope so, Jack. You seem like a real sweet guy and I'd like to spend more time with you."

"That's great. Can I call you?"

"Of course you can. I may even call you, OK?"

"OK, Toni. I'll talk to you soon!"

They pulled up in front of Jack's house and he kissed her again before jumping out of the car and running happily inside.

12