Jack's Education Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys applauded and Latesha did a little curtsy as she stepped out of her skirt and then bent to pick it up, making her boobs look even larger as they hung from her body. She also tossed this garment to Jeff, who put it to his face and took a deep breath as if savoring her sweet pussy aroma.

"All right!" Tim bellowed. "Very nice, Latesha! As you know, we had never envisaged bringing in any girls and our original idea was to limit it to six guys, and we had to be careful who we brought in as secrecy is the key element to what we do. We found your argument for bringing you in very persuasive so tonight is a landmark for us. This is what we have decided as your initiation into our brotherhood. Firstly, you give each of us a blowjob to completion and you must swallow everyone's cum, just as we did when we joined. When each of us has come, the fun really starts. We'll each take turns to fuck you and leave our cum in your pussy. After the first has finished, the next guy up will eat you out before he fucks you, and so on down the line. When the last one has come in you, the one who started will eat you out. Sounds good?"

"Sounds great! Who's first?"

The guys all stood up and started undressing, and in a short space of time, all were naked and stood there, their cocks hard and ready, jumping with anticipation. Tim picked up an empty beer bottle and placed it on the floor. "Gather round in a circle, guys. We'll decide the first one by spinning the bottle. Whoever it points to, or nearest to, will be first and then we'll go round the circle in clockwise order. When Latesha has blown all of us, we'll fuck her in the same order, OK?"

They nodded in agreement and Tim spun the bottle really hard. It went round and round and it seemed that it would never come to a stop, but when it finally did it appeared to be midway between Jack and Jeff. Jack said, "Let Jeff go first, and I'll be last."

"Thanks, Jack!" Jeff said as Latesha came over to Jeff and knelt in front of him. She took his hard dick in her hand and gently sucked on the swollen purple head before the shaft disappeared inside her mouth. She started moving his swollen cock in and out of her mouth and Jeff began moaning with pleasure. Jeff was obviously extremely turned on by the events of the evening as he soon moaned out loud, "Here it comes, baby!" and released a huge load into Latesha's mouth. She gobbled it all down, but some leaked out of the side of her mouth, which she licked off with relish. Jeff staggered backwards onto the bed and his cock came out of her mouth with an audible plop.

Latesha had just grabbed hold of Jim's dick to start sucking him when the door burst open and a barefoot teenage girl rushed into the room. She had on a T-shirt with shorts and seemed quite pretty to Jack, even though she was wearing glasses. Jeff was the first to speak. "Mary! What are you doing? Get out of here!"

Mary just stood there for a moment and then said, "What are you guys doing?" Then she saw Latesha with her mouth poised over Jim's throbbing dick. "And what is she doing?" she asked, with a broad grin. She seemed in no hurry to leave, but before she could, Tim closed the door behind her and locked it.

Jeff protested, "Hey, Tim, let her leave. She's my kid sister!"

Mary exclaimed, "I'm no kid! I'm eighteen! Anyway, I want to watch!"

Jeff retorted, "Well, you're still a kid to me!"

Tim interrupted their brief exchange. "Come on Jeff, let her stay if she wants to. Mary, you ever seen cocks like these before?" Mary shook her head and Tim continued, "So, you haven't seen a guy get blown before?"

Mary shook her head again. "No, never!"

Tim replied, "So make yourself comfortable and watch a real expert do it." He paused a few seconds before asking, "Would you like to be our fluffer?"

Mary looked suspiciously at him. "What do you mean?"

"Help us to keep hard while we wait our turn. It's called fluffing."

"How?"

"Give me your hand." He gently took her hand and kissed it, and then placed it on his throbbing cock. "Touch it. Now slide your hand up and down like so. Doesn't it feel good?"

She nodded. "How could it feel so soft and yet be so hard?" she asked. Jeff was just staring at them now, not quite sure where this is leading.

Tim instructed Mary, "Now put your fingers all the way round it." She tried to do this, but her small hand could hardly reach all the way around the thick pole. Tim put his hand over hers and moved it up and down his shaft. "How does that feel?"

"It feels nice!"

"It feels nice to me too!" he said, grinning at the others. "Now, do you want to make me come?"

"OK," she said meekly. "But wouldn't you rather lie down?" more boldly.

"On the bed?" Mary nodded again, so they moved over to the bed, and as they do Tim indicated Latesha and Jim to join them, saying, "Gather round, guys! I'm going to let Mary jerk me off, so I can come in Latesha's mouth. Carry on sucking Jim, Latesha, and I'll let you know when I'm ready."

Jeff looked at Tim suspiciously and said, "Tim, that's my sister!" but then joined Jack and Tom around the bed, while the two couples lay on it.

Tim told him, "Relax, Jeff! I'm not going to hurt her, but she needs to find out about guys and what they like!" Meanwhile Mary had taken a good grip on Tim's dick and was jerking it slowly, up and down. Tim asked her, "How does it feel? Do you like it?" Mary nodded yes. Tim went on, "How does it make you feel?"

"Kind of funny, a little hot," she answered.

"You want to take your shirt off?" She looked at him for a second and then nodded yes, so Tim said to Jack, "Help her take it off, Jack."

In the meantime Latesha had put Jim's rampant cock between her lips, but at the same time she reached over to take hold of Tom's hard prick in her hand. She started bobbing her head up and down Jim's shaft, while slowing jacking Tom's shaft to keep him hard. Her rhythm on Jim increased and very soon he was moaning in obvious pleasure. She kept up the pace, using both her mouth and her hand on his long shaft, and after a few minutes Jim cried out, "Jeez, that's so good!" as he unloaded into her mouth. She gulped it all down while continuing to gently stroke Tom's throbbing dick in her hand and told Mary, "See, baby, this is how you do it!"

Jack had already loosened Mary's shirt from the waistband of her shorts and then gently removed her glasses, telling her, "I don't think you really need these!" He pulled her shirt over her head, and everyone was surprised to see she wasn't wearing a bra, so her small but perfectly formed breasts were exposed to everyone's view. Not only that, her nipples were erect showing that she was excited. Jeff was still looking at Tim and Jack suspiciously, wondering what they would do next.

Tim said to Mary, "You have lovely breasts, Mary. Do you mind if I touch them?" Mary shook her head and sighed as he touched them gently. "Does that feel good?" he asked and she nodded yes. "Are you getting wet between your legs, Mary?" Again she nodded yes. "Are you wearing panties?" Another nod yes. "Why don't you get comfortable and take off your shorts, then?"

"OK," she said, letting go of Tim's dick and kneeling up on the bed. She undid her shorts and let them drop, before leaning back and kicking them off her feet. She was wearing pink panties but already there was a dark patch of moisture in the crotch.

"Tell you what," Tim said. "Let Jack lie on the other side of the bed and then you kneel between us and you can jerk us both off!"

"OK," she said, so Jack lay parallel to Tim and Mary knelt between them. She grabbed a dick in each hand and started pumping them both, gradually increasing the pace on each of the cocks. In the meantime, Latesha had started to suck on Tom's steel hard cock. Tom started moaning almost right away and after just a few seconds of feeling Latesha's hot mouth on his prick, he couldn't hold it back and his cock exploded its load of cum into her mouth.

While this was taking place, Tim had started stroking Mary's cute ass through her tight pink panties, while Jack was fondling her tits, paying particular attention to her nipples. Mary started whimpering and rocking her hips and she was pistoning her hands on both cocks. Tim moved his hand from her ass to between her legs and found her clit through her soaked panties. He massaged it for a few seconds and then he felt her body go tense and then become rocked with spasms. "I'm coming! I'm coming!" she screamed and her hands let go of both cocks, as her own climax swept over her.

Mary took a little while to recover and Latesha stepped in to take over stroking Tim and Jack. She jerked Tim's pole really hard and this became too much for Tim to handle. He groaned, "I'm there! I'm there!" and seconds later his prick started spewing its pent-up load of cum. Fortunately Latesha possessed the presence of mind to put her mouth over the swollen head of Tim's pulsing prick and catch every drop of the creamy ooze.

Now only Jack remained to donate his cum to Latesha, so she turned to him, holding his ram-rod stiff cock in her hand. She started to put it in her mouth, but then she noticed Mary watching her closely. Latesha turned to her and asked, "Want to try this, babe?" Mary looked unsure, so Latesha continued, "Come on, it's really fun! Look, I'll show you!"

She took Jack's cock in her hand and motioned Mary to come closer. A bead of pre-cum glistened on the tip of Jack's throbbing dick, and Latesha tells Mary, "Just lick all around the head first. Make sure to get that lovely pre-cum from the tip, and then take the head into your mouth." Mary did as instructed, but still seemed to be reluctant to take it further into her mouth. Latesha told her, "I can see you're still a little bit scared, so just watch me, OK?" Latesha took Jack's member in her hand and then formed her lips into a perfect 'O' shape and plunged them over the purple head, taking in half of the shaft. She pulled off again and ran her tongue all around the tip, and this brought a moan from Jack as he shot the first spurt on her face, but then she was able to catch the rest of his load in her mouth.

Mary watched all of this intently and then caught sight of her brother watching the action, his hard cock standing up proudly. Thinking he was the only one not to come yet, not realizing that he had in fact been first, she rose up on her knees and motioned him to come closer to her. "Come here, big brother, and let me feel your hardon!" she ordered. He seemed somewhat stunned by this, but nevertheless approached her. She grabbed his pulsing dick with both hands and started jerking him off with rapid strokes. Jeff moaned in pleasure at her touch, but was completely surprised when she leaned forward to lick the pre-cum from the tip and then took the head into her mouth, just like Latesha had showed her! He became completely helpless and couldn't hold himself back as he yelled out, "Oh, god, Mary, I'm gonna come!" He jerked his pole out of Mary's mouth just as it started spurting and a huge load of cum splattered all over her face!

After Jeff recovered himself he was surprised to see that Jack had actually pulled off Mary's panties and had his mouth clamped on her pussy. She was again writhing with pleasure as his tongue was massaging her clit and within seconds she came again, her body wracked with spasms, her face still covered with her brother's sperm! She had collapsed forward on the bed, her completely nude body still shaking, when they heard loud banging on the door.

"Mary! Mary! Are you in there?" a shrill female voice was yelling.

Jeff turned pale at the sound of his mother's voice, but no one had the nerve to say anything, and they heard the doorknob rattling as if someone was trying to get in.

"Jeffrey! Jeffrey! Is Mary in there?"

This time Jeff answered, "N-no, Mom. She's not here!"

"What are you doing in there? Open this door right now!" his mother shouted.

"J-just a m-minute, Mom. I've no clothes on!" Latesha ran to hide in Jeff's closet, while the guys scrambled to pull on their shorts and Mary hustled off the bed to pull on her T-shirt and shorts.

"Never mind, we're already late," Jeff's mother said. "When Mary gets home, just tell her we waited as long as we could for her!"

They all breathed a big sigh of relief and then Mary whispered, "Oh, migod, I'm in big trouble now! I was supposed to go with them, but I completely forgot!"

Jack gave her a hug and said, "Never mind, you had fun with us didn't you?"

Mary perked up a little as he spoke to her, "Oh, yes, it was great! But I think I'd better go now!"

"Really? Don't you want to stay to see how it ends?"

"Yes, in a way, but I'd better not. I might do something I'd really regret!" She gave him a kiss and a final tweak of his hard cock and said, "Thanks Jack – for everything! I'll check you later!"

Jeff went to the door and opened it slowly to see if the coast was clear. Mary slipped out of the door, blowing them a kiss as she went. Jack noticed she had left her pink panties on the bed and quickly stuffed them in his pocket.

"Wow, that was close!" Jeff said, as he let Latesha out of the closet.

"Right!" said Tim. "Real close!"

"Damn!" said Jack. "I think she was about to let me fuck her!"

"Over my dead body!" Jeff said. "She's still a virgin you know."

"We all were once!" Jack retorted.

"Some more recently than others!" Tim quipped, laughing.

"All right, all right," Jack replied. "And some fuck everything that has two legs!"

"I think that includes you!" Tim retorted. "Anyway, guys, shall we continue? I think Latesha is ready to get royally fucked now, right Latesha?"

She laughed and said, "You betcha. All of this has made me as horny as hell! Jeff, you're first, right?"

"That's right," Jeff said, "but as you can see, after that interruption I've lost my hard-on!"

"And not only that, we've lost our fluffer!" Tim joked.

Latesha laughed too and then said, "Never mind, boyfriend, I'll soon get you back in shape!" She took Jeff by the hand and led him over to the bed, where he lay down and Latesha took his semi-erect rod in her hand and fed it into her eager mouth. She sucked on it a while and then lifted her head, smacking her lips and saying, "Tasty! By the way, guys, did you know that each one of you has a slightly different flavor cum?"

Jeff says, "You're kidding, right?"

"No, I'm serious, baby!"

"Well, I guess we never realized that because we mix it all together before drinking it," Jack said. "Well, Latesha, Jeff looks like he's ready for you now!" indicating Jeff's fully hard and throbbing cock.

"And I'm ready to be fucked now!" responded Latesha, as she knelt up on the bed, with her gorgeous ass sticking up in the air. She pulled her pussy lips apart with her fingers, providing a tempting target for Jeff. "Come on, baby! Stick that thing in me right now!" Jeff needed no further invitation and placed the head of his prick at the entrance to her cunt, and then thrust it completely inside her in one smooth stroke. He started pumping in and out of her pussy and almost immediately Latesha started moaning, "Yes, baby, yes, that's it! Harder, now, harder! Oh, fuck yes, oh yes, it's coming, I'm coming, oh fuck I'm coming, I'm c-o-m-m-m-ing!"

Spurred on by her orgasm, Jeff continued to pound his dick hard into her, and kept up this pace for several minutes until they were both pouring with sweat. Suddenly Latesha screamed out, "Yes, yes, ye-e-e-sssss!" as she orgasmed a second time and this acted as a trigger for Jeff's climax for he moaned, "Oh, shit, I'm coming, I'm coming!" as he released his load of cum into her.

Jim had already moved up alongside of them, so when Latesha dropped flat on the bed, causing Jeff's cock to plop out of her, Jim gently flipped her over and spread her legs wider to give him access to her dripping pussy. He clamped his mouth over it and began exploring it with his tongue, occasionally sucking on her clit. This was obviously very pleasing to Latesha as she started churning her hips and moaning gently, "Oh, that feels so good!" Suddenly she put her hands on Jim's head, pushing him off her pussy, saying, "OK, that's enough! Fuck me now with your big hard cock!"

Jim needed no further direction and he quickly positioned himself on top of Latesha. He plunged his hardness into her love channel and started pounding into her like there was no tomorrow. In the meantime, Tom knelt by Latesha's head and held his dick by her lips. She took the hint and sucked the entire tool into her mouth to get it hard. Jim was obviously extremely turned on by the combination of Latesha's strident instruction for him to fuck her and watching her sucking Tom's cock that he took no time at all to pump his load of cum deep inside her. It took a while for him to catch his breath and then pulled out of Latesha's well oiled pussy, moving aside for Tom to take his turn at eating it.

Tom's cock was very hard now so he moved between Latesha's thighs to suck on her pussy, but only stayed there for a short time before anxiously moving up to thrust his prick deep inside her cunt. Tim and Jack moved to kneel on either side of Latesha as Tom was pistoning in and out of her, and she held each of their tools in either hand to start to get them hard for her. Even though Tom was fucking Latesha very hard and fast he was able to keep going for quite a long time before reaching his peak and moaning out loud as his cum blasted into her.

It was Tim's turn next and he decided he wanted to get some sixty-nine action going, so he knelt over Latesha with his cock by her mouth while he bent forward to lick all around her pussy lips and suck on her clit. Latesha liked this and she responded by licking all around the swollen purple head of Tim's dick. It didn't take long for her to moan her pleasure, even with her mouth full of Tim's meat, and she started to wrap her legs around his body forcing his tongue deeper inside. Suddenly her body tensed up, and she let his cock out of her mouth to scream, "Oh, god, I'm coming, Tim, that feels so swee-ee-eet!"

After the spasms died down, she relaxed her grip on his body with her legs and pleaded with him, "Come on, Tim, put it in me now!" Tim reluctantly pulled his head away from her crotch and turned around to position himself with his knees between her spread thighs. He inserted his cock between Latesha's pussy lips and then slowly pushed it into her, much more slowly than the previous guys. He started a slow rhythm in and out, sometimes almost withdrawing completely before going all the way in again. This was very tantalizing for Latesha and soon she couldn't stand it any longer and pleaded with him to move faster. He wouldn't comply at first, so she started fucking back at him, moving her hips at a faster pace. Jack had moved behind Tim now and grabbed his hips to make him move faster. Soon the pace became brisker and Latesha started rotating her cunt around Tim's cock, which brought him to the point of no return and causing him to shoot a big load of cum into her pussy.

Somewhat breathlessly Tim pulled out and moved aside to allow Jack his turn. Jack licked around Latesha's cunt lips and sucked on her clit before plunging his tongue deep inside her pussy. When he finally pulled away, they saw that his face was smeared with the combined juices from inside Latesha. Jack decided that he was going to fuck Latesha doggy-style, so he helped her get up on her knees and she turned her ass towards him, her head down on the bed, with her ass high in the air. Jack had a raging hard-on by now and had no trouble in entering Latesha's sopping cunt. He leaned forward so his body was over hers and as he pumped away inside her, he reached underneath to take one of her beautiful big tits in his hand. He fondled it for a while and then rolled a hard nipple between his fingers, bringing more moans from Latesha. She moaned louder as he continued fucking her cunt while pinching her nipple and than she started bucking her hips up against him. In just a few more seconds after this Jack felt her body tense as she came yet again. She was really bucking her hips back against him so hard while also rotating them that he couldn't hold back his climax and his pulsing dick pumped her full of his cum.