Jackson in HRPG-World 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, let's go. Suraimo Torapo!"

Jackson was stuck in a blue puddle of slime. Again.

Great. He twisted and pulled, but couldn't get his body free. Suraimo's hips swayed from side to side as she glided towards him.

"Want a second service?" she asked. "How about I use these?"

She cupped her hands around her substantial blue breasts and squeezed them together.

Jackson's cock sprang to attention in his pants.

Give it a rest, he thought. She's made out of bright blue jello.

It's not sexy.

She gave him a suggestive smile as she reached down and unbuttoned his pants. They fell to the floor and Jackson's erection flopped free.

Look. It's not sexy.

His other head had a different idea on that. It bobbed around on the end of a hardening shaft.

Suraimo ran a tongue over plush blue lips and mischief glittered in her eyes. She crouched down until her swollen boobs were level with his waist. She held them apart and Jackson's cock twitched in the space between them.

It's not—

Suraimo brought her tits together with a wet splodge, sandwiching Jackson's cock.

Ohhhhh.

She absorbed his member. Jackson looked down and saw it resting between the transparent bulges of her enormous boobs. He felt their soft elasticity pressing all around him as Suraimo squeezed them together.

He saw the control panel is his mind again. A message he couldn't read flashed up. There was a number, 4, he could read buried amongst the moonrunes. He also noticed there was a green bar on the bottom left. Somewhere between a fifth and a quarter of its length dropped off the end.

Ah, so that must be his life bar. The one on the right must be hers.

So hit her.

He looked at the commands and tried to work out which one would allow him to do that.

Fuck it. Screw the control panel. She was kneeling in front of him—a sitting duck. All he had to do was lift up the massive sword and stab it straight down. Easy.

Do it!

Attaaaacccckkkk!

Nothing happened.

Okay, another unreadable message flashed up. But there were no numbers, no change to her life bar and the stupid sword remained resolutely nowhere near plunging down into her back.

"That doesn't work when you're bound," Suraimo said.

She squished her boobs together and jiggled them around his cock. Jackson felt her soft curves rub against him. Another chunk fell off his life bar.

This wasn't going right at all.

Hold on. It was a pervy Japanese hentai game. Maybe he was supposed to be using his other 'sword'.

Instead of trying to pull away from her, he tensed his buttocks and thrust his hard cock deeper into the gelatinous substance of her chest.

Didn't expect that, huh.

Suraimo smiled with delight. "So eager. Are slime girls your fetish?"

What? Wait...

Jackson realized he was completely stuck between her breasts now. He couldn't pull out. They swelled up of their own accord and pressed tightly all around his erection.

"In that case I'll give you a really pleasant service." Suraimo smiled up at him with eyes full of filthy intent.

Her breasts throbbed around his cock. He felt it all the way down in his balls.

"Don't tell anyone," Suraimo said. "I'm not supposed to have a paizuri attack, but there's only so many tentacle handjobs a girl can give out before it starts to get boring."

Her boobs pulsed and her cleavage clenched tightly around him. So tight her breasts melted together and his cock was absorbed into the thick liquid suction of her body. Shudders ran through him. He erupted inside her. This time she helped him with the ejaculation. The molten swell of her breasts throbbed against him like bellows, prolonging his orgasm and drawing more semen from his cock even after he thought the flow was subsiding.

Mewling in pleasure, Suraimo wrapped her arms around Jackson's ass and pressed her wet breasts into his lap. He continued to spurt inside the warm gelatinous substance of her chest. A dense white cloud was blooming inside her blue body and his knees were feeling wobbly. He couldn't fall over; Suraimo had wrapped the whole of his lower body in curtains of thick, elastic slime.

"Oh, sugoi," Suraimo sighed. Her eyes were shut and there was a red flush on her cheeks. Jackson had no idea where that had come from, it wasn't as if she had blood vessels.

The flow finally ebbed away to a trickle and Jackson watched the fluffy white cloud dissipate through her body. Suraimo looked up at him, her eyes bright.

"You lost," she said. "Time for your Bad End."

The lines of her body softened and started to wriggle up Jackson's exposed flesh.

IV

Skiiippp!

He was back on the cloudy plane with the sad big tits angel. She opened her mouth to—

Skip.

The big tits angel sent him back to the woodland path with a smile full of hope.

Suraimo was waiting for him. "You skipped the H-scene again," she said. "I told you to be careful with the Skip button. Now you'll have to lose to me again if you want to see it."

Not this time. Jackson was ready. No more surprise attacks gluing his feet to the floor. He was prepared. The moment she'd tried that shit he was going to jump—

"Suraimo Torapo!"

Jackson's feet were glued to the floor.

Motherfucker! How could she move so fast?

Suraimo giggled as her slime bubbled up between his toes and covered his ankles. A little bit of Jackson's life bar fell away. She sent her layer of slime up past his knees and then dutifully waited for him to take his action.

Okay, let's think about this. Jackson studied the control panel.

"Are you sure you understood Aerias's instructions?" Suraimo asked.

"Shut up, I'm thinking," Jackson snapped back.

Let's be methodical about this. He'd tried the top option from both the first and second column and it hadn't done anything. The second and fourth options on the left were grayed out and couldn't be selected. What about the third option, the funny squiggle? He hadn't tried that one yet.

He selected it.

His hips and legs moved of their own accord. He stepped backwards and this time the slimy constraints of her body felt more like wet mud than industrial strength rubber covered in super glue. He struggled free.

Suraimo clapped her hands and giggled. "Yay! You figured out how to get free."

And now the tide turns.

Jackson brought up the control panel in his mind and saw the fourth option was no longer grayed out. Aha! He selected it and his body took up a fighting stance with the sword held out in front of him.

Now we're smoking.

"Oh, you want me to take it slow?" Suraimo queried. "Sure, I can do that if you'd like."

She glided forwards and slipped inside Jackson's defenses. One hand undid the button of his pants while the other squidged underneath his tunic and rubbed up his back. A smaller chunk fell off his health bar this time. He saw a 1.

1HP? He supposed that was progress.

He selected the fourth command again.

Suraimo pressed her body close in an embrace. Her hand slithered up to the back of his head and held him still as she crushed her lips on his in a sloppy kiss. Her other hand slipped up and down his hard-on as smoothly as if it had been dipped in scented oil.

She broke off the kiss leaving her taste lingering on his tongue and lips. It was nice: sweet, fruity and somehow naughty.

Focus, Jackson thought.

Maybe she'd neutralized the action or something. He tried again.

Suraimo pressed her palm down on the swollen helmet of his cock. She pushed and his dick sank into the warm, semi-liquid substance of her arm. She kept on pushing until his whole length was absorbed and her fused fingers had enfolded his balls. Pleasant sensations rippled down his shaft as she played with his balls. Another small chunk fell off his health bar.

"No fair," Jackson complained. "When do I get to take my actions?"

Suraimo paused. She looked puzzled.

"You're taking them," she said. "You selected Defend for the last three turns."

"Defend?" Is that what he'd been doing. The super-lame action no one ever took because it didn't do anything. Fucking great.

"Time to wrap you up again," Suraimo said. "You won't get away this time." She delivered her lines like a self-aware kids' TV show villain.

Waves of slime flowed out from her base and engulfed his feet and ankles.

Fuck defending. Attacking was where he needed to be. He tried the top option again.

Nothing happened.

"You can't attack when you're bound," Suraimo said.

She went down on her knees in front of him while her slippery hand continued to pump up and down his erection.

"How about a nice blowjob?" She smiled as she held his throbbing red erection. "Slime girls give really good head. Super sloppy."

She wasn't exaggerating. Jackson closed his eyes as moist lips as soft as fine pillows wrapped around the swollen head of his cock and sucked him in like a popsicle. He heard murmurs of pleasure and wet sucking sounds as Suraimo's head bobbed back and forth. He felt lips and a tongue, but there was no opening at the back of her mouth. Instead his cock sank into a soft substance that sent pleasurable tingles tickling across his glans.

Suraimo released him with a wet smacking sound. She ran a darker blue tongue over her plump lips.

"How's that feel?" she asked.

"Uh," was the best Jackson could manage.

A big chunk fell off his health bar.

"Whoops. That was a little too powerful for your level. I'll have to tone it back a little to keep the fight fair."

Stab her, Jackson thought. All he had to do was lift the sword and thrust it straight down through her kneeling body. Stab her. Attaaaccckkk!

Nothing happened.

The corner of Suraimo's mouth turned up in a smile.

"Ha ha, I see your game," she said. "You're one of those that likes to pretend they're fighting right until the end."

She gave another murmur of pleasure and wrapped her lips around his cock. Her head bobbed up and down while making loud slurping sounds. Jackson's cock was buried in warm slime that sucked at him like thick mud. She carried on the attack for longer this time, sucking and sucking until Jackson's cock was twitching right on the verge and all that remained of his health bar was a tiny green sliver.

Jackson tried to struggle free. The sticky slime started to lose its grip.

"Not this time," Suraimo said.

She responded by wrapping more curtains of thick, elastic slime around his legs and feet, covering him right up to the tops of his thighs.

Goddammit! Jackson thought.

"Nearly," Suraimo said. "I think you're right at your limit."

Jackson felt right at his limit. His cock was throbbing in her hand. Pre-cum oozed out of his japseye and dribbled down the shaft. He watched as it encountered her transparent blue skin and was absorbed.

"Mmm, your bar is so low even the weakest attack would be enough to make you come." Suraimo looked up at him and smiled. "I don't need to hold back. I can give you a really big suck."

And she did.

With another orgasmic murmur she sucked him back into her mouth and moved her face all the way down until her plush lips were kissing his root. Deep-throating him, if she had a throat to deep-throat him with. What she had was better. The soft amorphous substance of her body felt like rows and rows of lips around his cock, all of them kissing, squeezing, sucking. She wrapped her arms around his waist, holding him tighter. The whole of her upper body was working on him now. He felt her wet boobs squashed up against his upper thighs. Her chest rose up and down like a marathon runner or deep-sea diver drawing in great gulps of air.

But it wasn't air, it was him.

The last sliver of green fell off his health bar.

Oh fuck, this was going to be—

All the muscles in his body stiffened. His hips jerked forwards like a released bowstring. He sighed as a thick torrent of cum surged up his shaft and erupted into the liquid interior of her mouth. Even gagged as she was with his cock, Suraimo still managed a muffled cry of glee. Her chest continued to expand up and down as she guzzled down his cum like a sorority sister chugging on a keg. Jackson's ejaculation kept going. He wasn't sure his body had much say in it. Suraimo was sucking it out of him as if his cock was a straw.

Oh fuck, was this head. Fantastic, super sloppy, amazing head.

Jackson thought he might have orgasmed again, or maybe more. The sensations merged into one seemingly never-ending throbbing burst of pleasure.

He tipped over backwards with a moon-faced smile on his lips. Suraimo didn't allow him to hit the floor. She'd already sent thick pseudopodia out behind him and they caught him like a wet airbag. Her gelatinous body lay on top of his legs and she continued to suck, drawing out every last drop from his cock and balls.

She lifted her head and showed Jackson the creamy white blobs of his cum on her lips and inside her mouth. She sucked them inside, tipped back her head and gulped. He saw the blobs flow down her throat and join the thick cloud drifting inside her chest. Another gulp and the cloud was sucked down into her belly where it slowly dissipated.

She was a swallower, Jackson thought.

"Ahhh," Suraimo sighed. She showed him her empty mouth.

Yep, definitely a swallower.

"Time for that Bad End?" she asked. Her slime rippled up over his exposed belly.

Bad End jolted Jackson from his haze of contentment. What else did she like to swallow?

V

Skip.

Sad angel.

Skip.

Positive angel.

"I know what you're doing," Suraimo said after he'd returned to the forest path. "You want to draw it out and save the H-scene to the last. You want to see all my moves first."

Jackson wanted to see her diced into little blue cubes.

"That's so sweet. I'll be sure to add a few extra special ones to heighten your pleasure." She gave him a lascivious wink.

Jackson sighed. He held up his sword. Okay, let's be systematic about this.

"Suraimo Torapo!"

The surprise attack was part of the script. He couldn't avoid it, but he could—

He selected the third option.

—struggle out of it.

He noticed the lines of gunk on his portrait in the control panel went away. Okay, that must mean he was free. Now maybe he'd be able to attack cleanly.

He selected the top left option.

He stepped forward and swung his sword.

Haha. At last! Now he was going to do some damage.

The slime girl sidestepped his swing.

"You'll never hit anyone with a strike that slow," she said, again delivering her lines like a self-aware cartoon villain.

Fuck! So it wasn't that option after all. What else was there? There was the bottom option, the seventh command. He hadn't tried that yet. Selecting it brought up a second list of options. He selected one at random.

Suraimo's eyes lit up. "Oh. You liked my paizuri so much you want me to do it again. I can do that. With pleasure," she added.

"Huh," Jackson said. He hadn't said that at all.

Suraimo crouched down and dived forward, taking him down at the waist. Jackson landed on his back on the path with Suraimo hugging his waist. Giggling, she found the button of his pants and pulled them down, again exposing his penis. Not again, he thought, even as another part of him felt a thrill of anticipation.

"Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy," Suraimo said.

She placed hands on either side of her generous breasts and pushed them together around his cock. Sandwiched between two moist and elastic boobs, it didn't take long for his manhood to surge up to its full length.

"Bounce, bounce, bounce," Suraimo teased as her upper body bobbed up and down.

Jackson saw his erection roll around as it was buffeted between her transparent tits. It was slippery within her cleavage and erotic shivers ran through him as she rubbed the soft mass of her breasts up and down his cock.

His enjoyment was sullied as he watched his health bar gradually get eaten away.

He was losing, again.

"Hey, what about my actions?" he asked.

It was supposed to be turn-based combat. His seemed to have vanished.

"You don't get any more actions," she said. "Bounce, bounce, bounce," she added with a wide grin.

"Hey! How is that fair?" Jackson complained.

Suraimo paused and looked at him quizzically.

"You did select the option: Use paizuri on me until I come."

"I did?"

That was what the command did?

"Hold on," he said. "If I come I lose, right?"

"Yes."

"So what's the point of a command that causes the player to instantly lose?"

Suraimo placed a liquid hand on his chest and looked down at him with her head tilted to one side.

"How else are we going to know what moves a player wants done to them," she explained as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. She shook her head. "I'm not sure you understand this game at all."

She continued squeezing her breasts up against his cock like they were a pair of soft pillows. Fluffed up between them, Jackson felt his cock give a warning twitch. He tried to hold back the urge to come, but it was growing stronger and stronger. At the same time his green bar in the control panel was dwindling away to nothing.

"Time to absorb your little man and make sure he's all nice and snug for the release," Suraimo said.

She squeezed her breasts together even tighter than before. Jackson's erection was swallowed up completely in her cleavage, trapped within a transparent prison that pulsed and shivered pleasantly around him.

"Squish, squish," Suraimo said, smiling coquettishly, her lips plumped up like a classic movie-star beauty.

Her soft breasts were melting around him, enveloping his erection in warm jelly. The liquid oozed down between his thighs and engulfed his balls.

Fuck. He couldn't hold it back. He was going to lose.

"Squish," Suraimo said, lips pouting in a kiss.

Her melting boobs throbbed around him. He felt the gelatinous substance of her chest suck on his straining manhood.

"Coming," Jackson grunted.

Pleasurable tension thrummed through his body. His cock pulsed and spurted a thick rope of cum right into the churning center of her chest. Her boobs started to swell up as she drank the semen pouring from Jackson in a sticky stream. Again the motions of her gelatinous body seemed to take over to the point he wasn't sure whether he was pumping cum into her or she was pumping it out of him. The pleasure he felt was the same either way and she made sure to drag it out until Jackson felt weak and floppy in the aftermath.

Suraimo ran her slippery hands along Jackson's sides.

"So, would you like that Bad End now?"

VI

Panic shoved aside Jackson's lethargy. He had an answer for that:

Skip.

Hello, big tits angel.

Skip.

Goodbye, big tits angel.

"It's a good command to have, right?" Suraimo said as he returned to the path. "Handjob." She held up a hand and wiggled fingers as flexible as worms. "Blowjob." she mimed sucking on an imaginary penis. "Paizuri." She pushed her substantial boobs together.

A pleasurable shiver ran through Jackson as he remembered what she did to him last time.

Fucking stop it, he admonished. His cock twitched in his pants and he wanted to bash the traitorous organ back down.

"It's a popular selection," Suraimo said. "Players like to choose how to succumb."

"Selecting how you want to lose is gay," Jackson said.

Who chose to lose: losers, that's who.

"You do know what this game is about?" Suraimo asked.

"It's a pervy hentai game and I'm going to beat it," Jackson said. His face was stern as he settled into a fighting stance with his sword held out before him.

Suraimo clapped her hands and giggled. Her gelatinous body shook like an excitable cheerleader.