Jacuzzi Ch. 02

Story Info
Exposure outside of the Jacuzzi.
8k words
4.4
35.6k
21

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 01/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About two weeks after those trial runs finally convinced Jan that she could safely wear her new "suit," the speculation ended and reality appeared. There were only six of us this time, including Susan and Doug Chambers as well as Marianne and Bryan. Jan came down wearing her new, conservative one-piece black suit. No one noticed anything unusual about the suit and, surprisingly, neither Marianne nor Susan made any comment - possibly because, as I said before, it did nothing for her figure. I'm sure that Bryan, and maybe Doug, liked her much more revealing bikini. Bryan, however, was in for a real surprise!

Of course, I could see nothing under the water, particularly with the lights dimmed, so I sat there with the others engaged in an inconsequential conversation while wondering if anything was going on between Jan and Bryan. It was, obviously, just a group of friends sitting in the hot, bubbling water having an innocent and convivial evening together. There was kidding and bantering with no hint of any nefarious activities happening under the surface. After a time, Susan and Doug got out and left, leaving the four of us relaxing in the water. Everything seemed to continue as always until Jan finally said that she was getting waterlogged and stood up ready to get out.

She stepped up onto the seat as always and stretched her leg over and ended up straddling the rim, and, as usual, was stuck there. Bryan, as he often did, reached up and boosted her over, this time with his hand on her hip, but this time I thought that he actually touched her crotch. Regardless of that, I was much relieved to see that the cunt cover was firmly in place. In fact, it looked so in place that I wondered if it had been open at all! We dried off and put on our robes, but it was obvious that Jan hadn't been able to do anything with the top of her suit because she hadn't even closed her robe since she had nothing to hide.

It goes without saying that I was burning with curiosity about what had happened and, as I joined Jan in the bedroom after closing down the Jacuzzi, I blurted out, "Well, did you do anything? I couldn't tell a thing while we were in the water!"

She had that usual "cat who ate the canary" smile on her face as she replied, "I had my pussy felt if that's what you mean! I was open the entire time!" At that moment we heard Marianne and Bryan coming up and she hurried out to meet them.

I had the most peculiar reaction - more, I really didn't react strongly at all. I would have expected to be wildly excited, that my cock would spring into an erection, but all I really felt was a strong desire to hear the details. Actually, of course, I hadn't seen anything to excite me and I hadn't been directly involved in whatever happened. I certainly had no negative feelings, no

jealousy or regret. I guess that I was

in a sort of holding pattern as I waited for those details.

After another of those interminable exit conversations with Marianne, we finally were alone and the missing excitement appeared. She stripped off her caftan, her face animated and alight with exhilaration as she hugged me. "Gods, I actually did it! I almost chickened out, but I didn't!" Her enthusiasm and fervor were contagious and I felt my suspended ardor return. We lay down on the bed, both naked, side by side. She was lightly stroking my cock, now hard in anticipation of hearing her recounting of her erotic actions.

"I really was scared when I came down to the Jacuzzi and I almost decided to put off doing anything. I don't know why, but all this time I've been fantasizing about letting him feel me, having fun with the fantasy, but suddenly it was real! A married woman, over 40 with two kids in college, planning to let another man feel her bare pussy! I had shown myself to him, but I didn't think that I could take that next step. I was embarrassed when I took my robe off and stood there in front of Marianne and Susan in what really was underwear and I was afraid that they would know. Things are so easy when you're fantasizing, but reality is scary.

"In any case, I got in and sat down beside Bryan, but not as close as before. I really was uptight. I don't know what he was thinking, but he clearly was less aggressive than the last couple of times so maybe I was giving off bad vibes - I don't know. Still, when you dimmed the lights he began to run his hands up and down my legs, from my knees, up my thighs and within an inch of the crotch of my suit. He actually touched it a couple of times, but he didn't feel it the way he had done with the thick bikini pants. I think that I was subconsciously waiting for him to feel me through the thin material of my bodysuit before I opened it, but he didn't. That's all we did until Susan and Doug left.

"I don't know what happened then that was different - it had nothing to do with Susan and Doug - but, from somewhere, my confidence returned and I thought, 'This is stupid! I've been thinking about this for weeks and I'm damn sure not going to chicken out now!' So, as they left and you dimmed the lights, I reached down between my legs and pulled the Velcro fastener open, completely exposing my pussy. I was still a bit scared about what I was doing but, gods, was I hot!

"Bryan's hand came back up and I thought that he would touch my pussy hair, but he stopped before reaching it. He went back down my leg to the knee, and as he started back up, I got my nerve up and put my hand over his and moved with him. As he reached the place where he had stopped before, I slightly pulled higher toward my pussy. The movement was just enough for him to touch the hair and he immediately realized that my pussy was bare and that I was signaling that it was ok him to feel it. Needless to say, he took advantage of the offer and began to explore it, running his fingers over the hair and lips and inserting a finger into me. He was able to get his finger well into me and actually began to finger fuck me. I can hardly believe it, but I spread my legs and moved against his hand, permitting myself to get excited by the manipulation. I didn't quite have an orgasm, but it was close.

"It was weird. I was sitting there, my legs open and Bryan really working on me, and I had to continue acting as if nothing was happening - continuing a normal conversation in a normal voice! Finally, I thought that it had gone on long enough and I reached down and pulled his hand away and carefully refastened the Velcro. I discovered a problem that we hadn't considered.

"As I sat there with it open and with Bryan's hand working on me, the rear of the suit had pulled up, and I had to raise up and reach back between my legs to get hold of it! I almost panicked as I tried to get it and to locate the Velcro strip on it. Once I got it, I was very careful, very, very careful to connect the two. Obviously, it worked perfectly. However, the suit is extremely stretchy and I think that it would pull up to my waist if the crotch piece wasn't fastened. I'm going to have to be careful about that, too.

"Regardless of all that," she continued gleefully, "I did it! I actually got in the water, opened the Velcro and had my cunt...oops...pussy felt!"

"Honey, when you've done something like this, it's a cunt!"

"You know, maybe you're right. Somehow saying that he 'felt my cunt' sounds more erotic! Whatever, I did it!"

All the time that she was talking, she was stroking up and down my cock as I felt and squeezed her tits. Hearing her describe her experience, her voice almost quivering with excitement, had a profound impact on me. I hadn't been part of her sexual encounter, but I participated in it vicariously as she recounted it. The idea that another man had had his hand between her legs on her bare cunt and, even, had briefly finger-fucked her, was extraordinarily erotic, but it was her enthusiasm and intense exhilaration that aroused me the most.

Regardless of the cause, the stroking or the vicarious thrill, I was overwhelmed by lust and, before any further discussion, I was driven by that arousal to mount and enter her. She was more than ready and a violent bout of uncontrolled fucking took place. She was open and very wet - the most that I had felt in years - and we practically broke the bed in our passion. I think that she erupted in orgasm as soon as I was in her, an orgasm that seemed to continue as I screwed her. I don't think that she had ever writhed and thrashed against me so vigorously and my own climax was as explosive as I can remember. Whatever the precise motivation, our first sexual intercourse after her first, really minor, extramarital experience was an astounding success!

When that first burst of sexual passion was exhausted, we were able to relax somewhat and discuss, in a more relaxed way, how things had gone. "I still can't believe how hot I got when Bryan began fingering my pussy! I thought that it would be sexy and exciting but no more than the fun of showing myself. I was really excited by letting him see my tits and pussy, but this was a whole new level. Of course, this was the first time that anyone but you had touched me like that so I suppose that it's not surprising in a way. Still, I didn't expect to react so vigorously."

"I assume that you want to do it again."

"Gods, yes! And I'd like him to feel my tits, too!

"You really are turned on! Your cunt and your tits! Well, everything turned out ok this time since nothing could be seen under the water and you were able to close the cunt-cover. I wonder if Bryan got as much out of it as you did. I'll bet that he had a very hard cock!" Laughing, I continued, "I'll bet that Marianne has a hot husband on her hands about now! I have a hard time picturing her sexually excited, but who knows - maybe they're doing the same thing we just did! However, I don't think that he'll tell her what happened under the water! Man, wouldn't that blow her mind?"

"Don't even think about it! The only thing that I didn't like was not being able to get my tits out. I certainly didn't have an opportunity to safely get my straps off of my shoulders or, even, try to get the top pulled down over them. The material is stretchy enough, but I didn't even have time for that. I decided that best way this time was to innocently let her see my suit properly in place by not closing my robe."

"That was a good idea - looking innocent after letting her husband play with your cunt had to be a good idea!"

"Yeah. But, I really want to get my top down if we can figure a way to keep her from seeing. And, as I said, I want to have my bare tits felt - I don't know why that has such an appeal when we've already done more than I would ever have conceived of, but it does. Oh, my god, I still can hardly believe that I actually have had my pussy played with!"

By that time she was lying there, her fingers flicking her clit, and clearly ready for more serious sex. As might be expected, my cock certainly was ready for more, and shortly, we, again, were engaged in vigorous intercourse, i.e. fucking.

As would be expected, that night's activities continued to be a major subject of our conversations as well as a generator of sexual excitement in bed. There was a lot of reminiscing on Jan's part, recalling how everything had gone down and how it had felt. The idea of having her tits felt continued as a goal with the only question being how she could do it. As said before, this was a long way from her innocent exhibitionism of the past. However, when I asked her if she fantasied about going further - real sex - with Bryan, she was adamant that the idea repelled her.

"I'm loving this experience but, to tell the truth, I really don't know why. I think that it's just an extension of my enjoyment of showing off. I always liked the impersonal exposure, not knowing anyone who was watching and the idea of doing anything with a watcher never even crossed my mind. Showing my tits in the Jacuzzi excited me, but I have no idea of why or how the idea of being touched crept in. The idea of being felt and fondled has never been a fantasy of mine and I don't even know why it excites me now. If I were going to fantasize about that, I would choose some Hollywood sex symbol, not someone like Bryan. I like him as a casual friend and them as a couple, but his principle asset in this is that he's available and interested!

"God, that sounds bad but it's the truth. I'm certainly not doing this because I feel any sexual attraction to him. It is fun interacting with him, seeing his eyes light up when I show something, both of us shrugging our shoulders that time when nothing happened - you know what I mean. I do like the sharing of a secret with him, the feeling that we're doing something surreptitious and improper and no one knows but us. That's fun. Do I fantasize about doing anything more with him - are you kidding? One of the things that makes this fun is that it has no chance of causing any problems as long as I'm careful. You don't mind, Marianne doesn't know and there is no mental or physical attraction involved - at least on my part. It happens only in the Jacuzzi, or that area, with Marianne and you right there, so nothing of greater magnitude can occur. Otherwise, I assure you, he wouldn't be touching me at all!

The next two visits a routine developed. When we were all settled in the water, I would dim the lights and, with Jan's assistance, Bryan would lift her right leg up over his, opening her cunt area for fondling. She would pull the Velcro flap open and sit back, talking to everyone while Brian felt her thighs and finger-fucked her cunt. She really enjoyed the sexual aspects of their actions, but she was almost as aroused by the fact that she was sitting there, surrounded by friends, talking innocuously, while surreptitiously engaging in conduct that would have shocked them all. It was much like the feeling she had when she "innocently" exposed herself to strangers - the opposite of exhibitionism in a way, but the same sexual stimulation. Each time one of the couples prepared to leave and the lights went up, she put her leg down, feeling excitement from sitting there with, in effect, no pants on under the bubbly water.

Finally, when only the four of us were left, she was able to open her legs even wider and just let Bryan play with her. She was getting the relatively innocent sexual enjoyment that excited her with no one being hurt. She admitted still having a slight regret that she was deceiving her friend Marianne, but it wasn't as if she were engaged in an affair that would hurt her. The only real problems were two. First, sitting there with the cunt-cover loose, the elastic in the suit wasn't held in place and it worked up above her pubic hair in front and over her buttocks in back. She enjoyed the feeling of being really exposed under the water, but it caused a real struggle in pulling everything into place so that she could refasten the crotch piece. She was able to do it, but the suit seemed to want to get out of the way.

The second problem was her inability to do anything once she was out of the water. Her exhibitionist desires were thwarted by having her tits hidden. Being worked on under the water was very nice, but, for her, it was even more fun to be partly or, better, completely, exposed in the light. This problem was solved in a surprising way.

I have a collection of phalaenopsis orchids (moth orchids), which have beautiful, long-lasting flowers (and are easy to grow), which I keep in a room with no direct sunlight - a requirement. The room is on the other side of the rec room and the door is always kept closed when we have visitors because, frankly, it's far from the neatest room in the house. In a casual conversation with Lois Jastim, who also grows them, I mentioned that I might be getting a new flower. Marianne was interested and we talked a bit about the plants and said that she would like to see them. I quickly recognized an opportunity and, when we got out and had our robes on, I asked her if she wanted to see the flowers. She immediately said yes and we headed to the "plant room," as we called it, leaving Jan and Bryan still drying off.

We looked at the plants with particular attention to the new shoot that, I hoped, would become a stalk with new flowers. Four or five minutes later, we were joined by the other two, Jan with a very satisfied look on her face. I went back and closed the Jacuzzi and hurried upstairs to see how things had gone. She was still in her robe, and, as I came into the bedroom, she said, "Look!" She spread the robe open, revealing that her suit was nothing more than a band around her waist. Both breasts were bare and her nipples stood up, erect and red. Below the waist she was naked, her triangle of hair puffy and curly. "He saw and felt everything! God, I'm excited!" She quickly pulled her robe and suit off, put on her caftan and hurried out to meet Bryan and Marianne as they came up, leaving me with a hard cock in anticipation of a vicarious enjoyment of her experience when we were alone again.

When they were gone I asked the obvious question, "Well, how did that go?" Actually, I knew the answer already from the ecstatic look on her face.

"Oh, honey, it was perfect - just what I wanted. No danger of it going too far with you and Marianne right there but no real limits on what I wanted to do. I hadn't even put my robe on before you left, so I just pulled the straps of the suit down my arms and stood there for a moment, naked on top, letting him see me. I didn't know how long you would be gone, so I quickly put the robe on but didn't close it. He immediately came over and began feeling my tits and sucking on my nipples. I pulled away for a second - and that was difficult to do since he didn't want to let go - and reached down and undid the Velcro. He continued squeezing and working on my tits with one hand and put his other hand on my pussy.

"I was so hot that I began pushing my pussy against his hand almost like I was going off. Then, unbelievably, he knelt down and actually licked my clit. I was pushing it toward him with my legs open as he did so, really welcoming it. It's funny, the pussy-cover hangs down a bit in front, covering the hair and he pushed it out of the way and the suit went right up over my stomach! I looked down and I could see that he was holding the lips open so that he could get to my clit! I'll tell you, if it had gone on any longer I would have gone off! Actually, it was quick because I think that both of us thought that you might be back any moment. You didn't, of course, but I didn't want Marianne to wonder why we took so long - I think that Bryan had the same feeling - so I pulled away. I held my robe completely open, showing myself one more time and said, 'We'd better go.' He nodded 'yes' and we joined you."

"That's wild! I must say that Bryan was more aggressive than I would have expected. Once you gave him an opening, he took advantage of it. Did you say anything?"

"You're right. He seems so quiet and placid normally, but he moved right to my pussy when I opened the Velcro the first time and he certainly acted immediately when my tits were out tonight. Of course, he had seen everything before and I had let him feel me under the water, so he probably - correctly - assumed that he could feel my tits. Oh yes, there was nothing really said while he was working on me, but as we walked to the plant room, he reached over and whispered, 'Nice little tits!' That sort of shocked me, especially coming from him, but it was sexy!"

"Well, you got what you wanted. I'm glad that the business with the orchids came up the way it did. Marianne was really fascinated by them, particularly the start of the flower stalk. We probably can use that again to leave you alone for a short time. Here we've been struggling to think of how to get her out of the way while the perfect method was right there all the time."