JAG: The Seaman Brown Case Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This sent Kathy over the top and she gushed her thick wet goo into Meg's mouth. This nearly drove Meg over the top. She had never been with a woman before and was pleased with herself, making another woman cum and cum hard.

As Kathy came down from her explosive orgasm she resumed sucking on Harm's cock. Even though she ignored it for a few minutes it never lost its stiffness. Watching Meg make Kathy cum was more then enough stimulation to keep Harm hard.

Kathy began bobbing up and down on his cock in earnest as she desperately wanted to taste his cum.

He focused on her swaying tits, reaching for them he began toying with her dark red puckered nipples.

This drove Kathy crazy and she began moaning and groaning like a wild woman. Her pussy began leaking like crazy and Meg licked her oozing cum as fast as possible.

Just then Bud came out of the bathroom and he was treated to a scene out of a "Class A" porno. There was Harm, his eyes rolling back in his head as he pulled roughly on Kathy's nipples. Kathy's long golden locks covered half of Harm's lower body as she swallowed his stiff shaft. Kathy's trim ass wiggled about as Meg fingered her puckered asshole and lapped wildly as Kathy's oozing hole.

Meg's entire face and neck were covered in Kathy's thick sticky cum. Her blonde curls were damp from Kathy's juices and her sweat.

Bud took a step back and was amazed at Meg's beauty. Even though her hair was matted down and her face was covered in Kathy's juices, she still looked beautiful. Her amazingly firm tits did not flatten down seeing she was on her back. Her cherry like nipples were stiff and just begging to be plucked. Her flat belly rose and fell as she gasped for air as she continued to lap away at Kathy's pussy. Her shapely legs were splayed open and her tight lipped pussy gaped open slightly and a tiny trickle of juice was seeping out.

Bud looked up and the three bodies created a "Z". Kneeling on the floor he spread Meg's legs open even more and he heard her groan into Kathy's cunt as he attached Meg's.

Meg wrapped her trim sexy legs around his neck and sucked harder on Kathy's cunt. Meg raced towards a mind blowing orgasm as Bud ravished her pussy.

Just before she came, Bud forced her legs apart and she groaned her displeasure. It was replaced with a squeal of joy when Bud knelt up on the bed and drove his long slender cock deep into her tight pussy.

"Oh yes Bud," she moaned into Kathy's cunt. "Fuck me, fuck me hard, yes harder, oh my fucking god I love how long and hard your cock is. Drive it deeper, yes, yes, just like that!"

Bud attacked her firm tits and Kathy squeezed his ass as she swallowed Harm's cock again. Bud fucked Meg at an amazing pace and when Meg's tight pussy spasmed around his cock it caused her vaginal muscles to tighten even more. This drove Bud over the top, pulling out he shot his creamy hot cum all over her belly and tits.

Seeing this was too much for Harm and he gripped Kathy's hair and shot his load deep down her throat.

She moaned and sucked harder; "Harm play with my tits some more please. Oh god, just like that. Oh fuck, your cum tastes incredible, give me more!"

He did as he was asked and Meg felt a new gush of juice flow from Kathy's pussy. Sucking hard on Kathy's clit, she felt her shake all over and shoot stream after stream of her hot milky cum into Meg's mouth.

Kathy rolled over off her knees collapsing against Harm.

Bud lay on Meg, spreading his cum all over both of their bodies.

After about five minutes everyone began to stir. Kathy was the first to speak; "Now what? Anyone ready for another go round?"

Meg spoke up; "Hell after doing without for so long, I'm ready, but I don't think the guys will be ready for awhile Kathy, what do you think?"

Kathy laughed; "Well Meg, there is always female love. I know I loved what you did to me. Want to try another bout?"

"I'm not sure Kathy, that was the first time for me with a woman you know?"

"You have got to be shitting me Meg. I could have sworn you were an old pro at carpet munching. Hell Meg if that was your first time I'm going to love to see you once you really get some more experience. Right now you were fantastic, you're a natural."

Meg beamed from ear to ear; "Come here Kathy and give me some lessons!"

The two slender bodies came together and Kathy let out a moan when Meg's tight erect nipples rubbed against her own sensitive nips. Their tongues met before their lips did and Kathy enjoyed licking her own nectar from Meg's face.

Harm and Bud's cock began to stir as they watched the erotic scene unfold before them.

Bud let out a quiet moan; "You know Harm, since Kathy's husband took Harriet's ass, I think it's only fair that I returned the favor. What do you think?"

Kathy quickly broke the embrace with Meg; "Oh no you don't Bud! This ass has an invisible sign that says one way and that way is out. No cocks in this asshole, you asshole!"

Meg smiled at Bud; "You know Bud, I've always wanted to try anal and as long and slim as your cock is, I'd love to try that. Is that okay with you harm?"

"Mmmmmm, sounds interesting Meg, what about a threesome Meg. Bud and me the bread and you Meg, the meat."

"You mean double penetration?"

Both guys replied; "Hell yeah!"

Meg was on Harm in a heartbeat kissing his belly and moving upwards, licking his nipples and covering his mouth with her own.

Harm gripped her curly locks in his fists and kissed her hard. He felt a warm pair of lips on his cock and he knew it was Kathy getting him ready for Meg's cunt. Within seconds he was stiff as a board and Kathy moved off of him and Meg straddled his hips. Gripping his huge cock she slowly lowered her cunt down his stiff shaft. She rode him slowly going down on his cock more and more with each movement.

Kathy moved over to Bud and sucked his long slim shaft into her mouth making sure to leave a copious amount of saliva on his cock.

Once he was hard as iron he positioned himself behind Meg. Gripping her compact butt he rubbed the head back and forth about her puckered hole. Pushing forward the head popped in and Meg let out a loud guttural groan.

She stopped her movement on Harm's cock as she got adjusted to the feeling of a cock in her virgin asshole.

Slowly Bud pushed forward and withdrew. Inch by glorious inch Bud slipped his cock into her ass, it disappeared in her tiny ass and after about two minutes Bud was buried balls deep in her ass. The three of them began a synchronized rhythm second to none and soon all were fucking like a well oiled machine. Sweat dripped from all of their bodies and Kathy lay next to them with three fingers in her pussy.

Seeing this Meg smiled; "Kathy bring that pussy over here and let me eat it!"

Kathy was there in a flash. She straddled Harm's body. He raised his head and kissed her ass and stabbed at her puckered hole. This sent shivers through her body, but she went wild when Meg leaned forward and captured Kathy's clit between her lips and began lapping away at it.

"Oh god Meg, your tongue is fucking fantastic, yes Meg, right there. Suck my fucking cunt, my god I'm going to cum!"

The four of them were like a well oiled fuck machine. Each of them sucking and fucking whatever hole was available.

While Bud fucked Meg's ass he reached across her back and played with Kathy's swaying tits. This drove her nearer to an orgasm as Meg licked her cunt, Harm tongue tickled her asshole and Bud played with her tits. She was the first to cum; never having a tongue in her ass before, but Meg's mouth was the trigger.

"Oh my god Meg, suck my clit, yes, yes, I'm cumming!!"

Kathy bathe Meg with her cum and flopped down on the bed next to the fucking threesome.

All three of them raced to the finish line as Bud filled Meg's ass with his cum. This sent Meg over the top, her pussy tightened and she shot her cream all over harm's cock.

Once Harm felt this, it was just too much and he unloaded his cum filled balls into her quaking pussy.

Bud slowly withdrew from Meg's ass and she rolled off of Harm into Kathy's arms. The two women kissed each other lovingly and both drifted off to a well deserve sleep.

Bud and Harm got up after a few minutes, getting dressed they headed back to the officers bullocks. They had an early flight back to Falls Church, Virginia in the morning and they both knew Meg was in no shape to leave.

As Colonel MacKenzie and Commander Turner deplaned they were met by a tired Captain Rabb and Commander Roberts.

"Good Morning Harm, Bud, was your visit with Seaman Brown's wife productive?"

Bud laughed and Harm shot him a stern stare meaning to keep quiet.

"Sure was Mac, in more ways then one."

Mac looked at him quizzically; "What's that suppose to mean?"

"Well Mac, before you came to work at JAG my partner was...."

"Yeah, yeah, I know Lt. Meg Austin, so?"

"Commander Austin now Mac, well somehow she caught wind I was coming down and she met Bud and me. She took us to Kathy Brown's home and we had a very, very enjoyable evening."

Sturgis laughed; "By enjoyable evening do you mean...?"

Bud spoke up; "Oh year Sir, real enjoyable. After what I found out about Seaman Brown and Harriet... well just let me say, paybacks are a bitch and what a fantastic bitch Kathy Brown was!"

Mac Had a shocked looked on her face; "BUD!" she exclaimed.

"Sorry Ma'am, but it's true. I just hope you have an enlightening meeting with Mrs. Brown."

"I didn't need to hear that Bud, but sorry about you and Harriet."

"It's okay Ma'am, I'm sure our new found experiences with help both of us in the long run."

"So Harm, where is Commander Austin? We could use a chauffer to take us to Mrs. Brown's home."

"Ah sorry Mac, she never made it back. I guess the three of us wore her out, but right about now I would think she's got her head buried between Kathy Brown's legs. Listen I'd love to talk, but we need to get back and start our case against Seaman Brown. Come on Bud, we need to go or we'll miss our flight. Mac, Sturgis, take care and see you back at JAG headquarters soon."

With a disgusted look on her face she replied; "Euuuuuu, TMI, okay see you back at JAG."

Bud and Harm headed towards their plane as Sarah and Sturgis made their way to their waiting car. Little did they know what a wild day AND night lie before them.

To be continued...