Jail Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed and slapped Matt on the shoulder. "That's because Derik and Crystal have been practically dating for months now. They just finally accepted it. You two...well, let's just say we're happy you got it through your thick skulls that it would work."

Matt chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Alright, whatever. I'll make breakfast."

After about an hour, the group dished up their breakfast of pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Once Trixi had her plate, Matt immediately sat down next to her. She smiled and kissed his cheek. "I feel so happy right now. Thank you Matt."

"You don't have to thank me Trixi, I love being with you. When I first saw you on Friday, I thought you were way out of my league but when you became my girlfriend, I became the happiest guy on Earth."

"Awww Matt...you were never out of my league. If anything, you're the best thing that's happened to me. I'm going to just hate going home because I start work tomorrow."

"Ugh yeah I have to start job hunting too. Wait, didn't you say you were moving into your sister's house?"

"Yeah...why do you ask?"

"Cause according to Judd, she's always at his house so if you ever get lonely, just call me up."

Trixi laughed and shook her head. "Oh my gosh Matt. You were so scared last night and now all you want to do is hump me."

Matt grinned and continued eating. "Hey, it's your fault."

Once breakfast was done being consumed, everyone pitched in to clean and pack up. The guys tackled the heavy food and such while the girls cleaned up their bathroom. After everything was packed up they met back up in the field. Goodbyes were made between the guys and girls before piling into their cars. Judd let the girls drive off with Trixi before pulling out of the driveway. "Matt, please don't tell me you're going to stare out the window with that grin on your face the whole ride home."

Matt broke free from his trance at the sound of Judd's voice. "Sorry. I just can't believe I'm with her ya know? Trixi's perfect in every way and she chose me..."

"I know how you feel...Shana could have gotten any guy she wanted but I ended being her prince. Speaking of which I can't wait to see her. Waiting until tomorrow is going to be hell."

"Why can't you see her today?"

"She wants to catch up with Trixi and show her around Hooters. Can you believe they're both going to be working there?"

Matt laughed. "That place is never going to be dull."

Matt and Judd made idle talk for the rest of the thirty minute ride before stopping in front of Matt's house. Grabbing his bag, he thanked Judd then greeted his parents. They of course asked how the weekend was so he mentioned Trixi. After about a million questions, they seemed to think she was ok and wanted to meet her at some point. Matt took the opportunity to go to his room and unpack, all the while his mind racing with thoughts of Trixi.

The next morning Trixi groaned and slammed her alarm clock off. It wasn't that early, only about ten, but being the night owl she was she hadn't gotten to bed until about three; partly because she was on the phone with Matt. Just thinking about him made her grin. But before she could fantasize anymore, Shana walked into her room. "Rise and shine sister dearest. Our shift starts in about two hours."

Trixi nodded then slipped on her uniform and applied her make up. Next was her hair before she descended the stairs to the kitchen for breakfast. After the weekend of camping, she hated to eat cold cereal. Shana laughed over her bowl. "I know you're tired sis but the money will be worth it. Plus, you'll get used to it after a few days. I'm glad the uniform fits."

To be honest, the t-shirt was extremely tight but Trixi supposed that shouldn't be a surprise. She realized that Shana was still talking. "Guys will probably stare, especially since you're new and cute, but that's all they'll do. If they try anything, they're thrown out."

"That's good."

After a few minutes they left for work. Shana filled the silence with her voice. "So I hear you and Matt are a thing now. Congrats."

"Thanks sis. You don't find it weird that I'm dating your boyfriend's best friend?"

She laughed and flipped a lock of her auburn hair off her shoulder. If it weren't for the age difference, the two girls could be twins. "It's fine Trixi. Matt's a good guy and this'll make hanging out a lot easier."

For the next fifteen minutes they remained quiet and just listened to the radio. Upon arrival at Hooters, they found the restaurant in full swing so they quickly began taking orders. The guys were very observant of Trixi but once they learned she was Shana's sister, they backed off. It would be bad to piss off their best waitress. The time flew by and before she knew it, it was six o'clock and their shift was over. Walking out of the building, Shana and Trixi came face to face with Matt, standing next to his car. Trixi's face lit up as she threw her arms around him. "Matt! What are you doing here?"

He laughed, hugged her back, and replied "I wanted to surprise you. Hey Shana, you don't mind if I take your sister off your hands do you?"

She laughed. "Go for it, I was going to meet up with Judd anyway. Just don't get her pregnant."

She then walked back to her car leaving the couple alone. Trixi pushed Matt up against his car and passionately kissed him. Matt moaned and kissed back before gently pushing his girlfriend away. "Wow, I didn't know you'd be so eager. But we probably shouldn't do it in the Hooter's parking lot."

Trixi suckled Matt's ear, making him groan before whispering "then let's go somewhere where we can. I've been thinking about you all day..."

Something in Matt seemed to snap as they climbed into his car. He pushed down on the gas pedal and began driving like a man on a mission. "I was hoping to make this romantic but you're making my resistance completely fail me."

Trixi stroked his thigh causing the guy to shudder. "Just being with you makes me happy. So where are we going?"

"I was thinking your house because Judd will most likely have Shana all night and I still live with my parents."

"They don't care if you're with me all night? And trust me; we're going to need all night."

Lust was dripping off Trixi tongue and Matt was having trouble focusing on the road. "I'm eighteen; I don't have to go home."

She grinned and within minutes, they arrived at Shana's house. Trixi let them into the house, gave Matt a tour, and then entered her bedroom with him. Matt's eyes were dark when he looked over at her. "Come here..."

He hauled her body against his, kissing her as if the world was about to end. Trixi moaned and pressed herself closer, rubbing and squeezing his butt. Matt broke the kiss long enough to strip as fast as he could then looked up to a sight that caused his body to go into overdrive. Trixi was slowly stripping off her uniform and underneath was the sexiest lingerie Matt had ever seen. A strapless, crimson red bra that was covered in black lace and a matching thong. Matt couldn't wait to get it off of her. "You worked in that?"

"No, I changed after my shift hoping I'd see you...you like?"

"Like? Trixi, you are the sexiest woman on the planet. Now that I know what I'm doing, I wanted to pleasure you but I don't think I can hold back."

Trixi grinned, walked up to him, trailed a finger over Matt's erection, and whispered "I love it rough. Just go wild."

Matt growled and ripped off Trixi lingerie, promising to buy her another pair, and then pushed her down onto the bed, slamming his lips against hers. Trixi kissed back with matching intensity and bucked her hips against his. "Are we just going to kiss all night or are you going to fuck me?"

Without a word Matt shoved his length into Trixi, causing the woman to scream dig her nails into Matt's back. He groaned from the feeling and began pounding his girlfriend with all his might. Soon, the whole neighborhood could probably hear the sound of skin slapping against skin and screams from pleasure. Trixi was leaving hickeys all over Matt's chest, moaning every time her thrust met his. Matt's speed increased every time Trixi demanded it and he couldn't seem to keep his mouth away from her chest. Trixi cries were becoming louder with each passing minute. "Matt! Oh God yes! Oooooh!"

Matt's was also moaning as he plunged in even deeper. Trixi nails were no doubt leaving scars but at this moment, she could rip his back open and he wouldn't care. After almost an hour of loving, Trixi seemed to be getting close. Her thrusts were becoming frantic and moans higher pitched. Matt squeezed her ass and said "I'm close too. Just let it out."

Trixi screamed and experienced her orgasm, causing her to tremble then collapse on the bed. Matt came a second after, rolling off so he wouldn't crush her. For a few minutes, no one said anything, just laid on the bed and tried to catch their breath. Heartbeats were going crazy and grins covered their face. Trixi rolled over and laid her head on Matt's chest. "That was even better than the first time...I will never get tired of that."

"Neither will I...Trixi, you're incredible."

"Thanks...and since the night is still young, how does a shower sound?"

Matt was stunned. They had just fucked each other like wild rabbits in heat and she was already suggesting round two. "Aren't you at all tired from what we just did?"

"Yes but I'm also sweaty. And why take two separate showers when we could save water by taking one together..." She got up and sauntered toward the door. Once in the doorway, she turned back with her best innocent eyes and said "unless for some reason you're opposed to that..."

Matt didn't know how it was possible, but he was rock hard again. Jumping out of the bed, he ran to the bathroom, finding her already preparing the water. Once it was ready, she stepped in, letting the water run over her sleek body. She shut her eyes as she sighed contentedly then looked over at Matt. "Mmm...the water feels fantastic. Care to join me?"

She didn't have to ask him twice. Stepping into the shower, he let the water hit his body while grabbing the body wash. Trixi looked a little confused but Matt just simply put some in his hands then began slowly rubbing her body. "The point of this shower was to clean up. I just thought I'd help."

Trixi closed her eyes and sighed again. She moaned in relaxation while Matt rubbed the tension from her shoulders; soon though his hands ran lower, earning another moan from Trixi while he squeezed her ass. He rubbed her legs before turning her around to wash her breasts. Lingering a little longer than he needed to on her nipples, he made his girlfriend wet within minutes. Satisfied that her breasts were clean enough, Matt's hands traveled lower, teasing her clit until she moaned louder. "Oh Matt...you are so good at teasing me..."

He grinned and kissed her neck. "I just love making you feel good."

"Well so do I."

Trixi then grabbed some body wash for Matt and began rubbing down his body, removing the tension. As soon as he was relaxed, Trixi hand wound itself around his erection, slowly pumping it. Matt jerked and groaned. "Trixi, you're playing with fire..."

She giggled and pumped faster. "Maybe I want to get burned..."

Matt grinned, pushed Trixi up against the wall, and shoved himself into her once more. She screamed from the force and grinded as fast as she could. Her breasts were rubbing against Matt's chest, driving them both up the wall. Matt pounded her as hard as he could and she continuing moaning while meeting him thrust for thrust. When they kissed, tongues battled for dominance until air was needed. Matt got his payback by covering Trixi's chest with hickeys of her own. Soon the couple looked like a matching pair. Although, having used most of their energy an hour earlier, their shower session wasn't going to last much longer. Without warning, Trixi screamed and released all that she had, biting down hard on Matt's shoulder. He groaned and released his load into Trixi, feeling a bit weak kneed. After catching their breath, the couple turned off the water, dried off, and decided to watch a movie in Trixi's bed. They fell asleep while intertwined in each other's arms.

"Slow down Matt and tell me your big news." Trixi said while laughing. A little while ago, Matt called up Trixi saying he had important news so now he was dragging her to a secluded part of the local beach. Once he was satisfied with the spot, he turned back to her. "Sorry babe I'm just nervous."

"About what?"

He took a deep breath and spit out "I got accepted!"

"Accepted? What are you talking about?"

"Remember that medical school I applied for last month? Thinking I wasn't good enough for it? I'm in!"

Trixi screamed from shock and joy before hugging her boyfriend. "Oh my gosh Matt that's awesome! I told you they'd take you! I'm so proud of you."

He laughed, kissed Trixi, and then gazed into her sparkling eyes. "Thank you so much for all your support Trixi. I don't know what I'd do without you...which is going to make my next set of news even harder."

The look in Matt's eyes set off alarms in Trixi's mind. "Matt, what's wrong?"

"The school is in New York."

Trixi felt as if someone had tilted the Earth upside down and punched her in the gut. Her eyes grew wide as she stumbled backwards and sat down on a log. Matt sat down next to her and put him arm around her. "Trixi? Are you ok?"

She took a deep breath and slowly nodded. "I'm not going to faint if that's what you're thinking. But New York...wow...you'd be moving there?"

"Yes...I'm going to living on campus..."

As the news sunk in, Trixi felt the tears come. She tried brushing them away but Matt just hugged her. "It's ok Trixi, just let them out...I'm feeling depressed too."

Trixi didn't know how long she had cried but once she had calmed down, she looked up to see that Matt was still holding her. "I'm sorry Matt...I don't normally break down like that."

"It's ok; I will always there for you...if you'll let me."

Trixi wiped her eyes dry then asked "What do you mean?"

"Most couples, when they have to do a long distance relationship, break up...I don't want that to happen to us...If we work at it, I think we can make it work...I don't want to lose you."

"Oh Matt...I feel the same way. I'm scared but I can't imagine my life without you...I...I love you."

After saying those sacred words she blushed but Matt grinned, kissed her, then replied "I love you too Trixi. I have for a while."

Trixi smiled through the pain while leaning against Matt. "When do you leave?"

"Next month..."

"Then we're going to make that month burn in our memories forever..."

When the rest of their friends found out the news, they freaked out almost as much as Trixi. Judd probably took it the worst though. Being the tough guy that he was, he refused to show emotion but everyone could tell he was hurting. Matt and Judd had been friends since first grade. "If you don't visit us Matt I will fly to New York and kill you."

Matt smiled a little. "Don't worry dude I'll be back at every holiday. I'm going to miss you all so much."

During the day the gang hung out at local restaurants, parks, the beach, and anywhere else they could be teenagers. No one brought up Matt's oncoming departure but it was always in the back of their minds. Whenever Trixi was off work, she and Matt would spend time together. Watching movies, talking, going on double dates with Shana and Judd, and spending the nights acting like wild animals. But, the sands of time were not on their side and after what felt like only one day, it was time for Matt to leave for higher education. The gang all came to his house to join his parents in showing him off. The guys said their goodbyes by helping him load up his car with all his stuff. Trixi watched and when the last box got loaded in, she could feel tears slipping down her cheeks. If she could, she'd move with him but a local college had just accepted her with a good automotive department. Matt gave his mom and the girls hugs, accepting their good luck wishes and advice. As he approached Trixi, she couldn't hold off the tears any longer. Matt wrapped her up in a bear hug, his own voice breaking. "I know you're sad Trixi but I'll write, email, and call as much as I can. If I have it my way, it'll be every day."

"I know but it won't be the same...I'm going to miss you so much..."

"I'm going to miss you too...I wish I could say something to take away the hurt but I can say this. I love you. And that will never change."

"I love you too Matt. Please, don't ever leave me."

They exchanged a long, loving kiss, then Trixi stood back to let Matt get into his car. He waved one last time before driving off. Trixi wanted to drive him to the airport then drive his car back but she had to work in a few minutes with her sister. So that job went to his dad. Saying goodbye to her friends, she drove home, feeling numb and nothing but pain. Some might say that she was being dramatic but Matt had part of her heart. And he was going to be thousands of miles away. When she got there, Shana welcomed her in, her eyes looking concerned. "Hey sis, if you want the day off, I can call the boss and work something out...you must feel like crap right now."

"I do feel like crap but I need to do something...sitting at home will just make me miss him more. Just let me change and we can go."

As Trixi walked up the stairs to her room, she winced at realizing how emotionless her voice sounded. Matt had better keep in contact.

At the beginning, Matt called every night, and they would talk for hours, ignoring the fact that they had to get up the next day for class or work. He would email pictures and write romantic letters. Trixi still missed him, but was determined to make it work. She was sure Matt was the right guy for her. Shana joked and said that she was obsessed with the phone and computer but deep down she understood. Matt was going about his classes with flying colors and Trixi couldn't be more proud. And he loved the fact that he had a car junkie girlfriend who was also passing her classes. The only thing that sucked was seeing couples out in public, or seeing her sister with Judd. A stab of pain would hit her heart, but she slowly became used to it. She was a tough girl so she was going to hold her head up high. So when Matt's calls and emails became less and less, she tried not to complain. He used to call every night, but it shortened to a couple times a week, to only once a week. Not wanting to cause a fight, Trixi just assumed that he was busy. He was going to become a doctor after all. But November seemed to be their breaking point. Even on the weekends, he wouldn't call and if he did, the call would only last about fifteen minutes. Finally one night, when he called, she brought it up. "Matt, what the hell is up with you? You're hardly talking to me!"

"Trixi, we established this before I left. You knew how busy I was going to be; the weekends I'm studying and watching surgeries."

"I know but why did it go from emailing almost every day to now almost once a month? I love you Matt and I'm starting to feel neglected."

"I love you too and please remember, I miss you too...this long distance relationship isn't working as well as I thought it would."

"Did you think it would be easy!?"

"No I...Trixi, I'm sorry but I don't know what to say...I love you with all my heart but if I'm trying to get a good grade, I won't be able to talk as much."

"I know...but whenever I'm studying, I make time for you...I don't know if I can keep doing this..."

"What do you mean Trixi?"

She released a shaky breath as her voice rose. "This! Waiting by the phone like a dog for its master, constantly checking my email, and mailbox...It kills me to do this but I don't think we can make this work anymore..."