All Comments on 'Jail Breaking'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 498 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Patetic clueless wimp

Ha, ha, ha, very funny, he cant survive two seconds, he is patetic, maybe a moron.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 8 years ago
Hmmmm... I guess what bothers me most...

Is that it seems EVERYONE in both families (with the exception of him) appears to be in on this common knowledge secret - the women can fuck around and the men have to accept it - and no one else has an issue with it...

His generation and then their kids... were they taught this little item their whole life (meaning he was too stupid to learn it as a child?) or was everyone UNtaught the value of fidelity...?

If his daughters learned it at their current age, has his wife known about it since their age...? If so, they've both been deceptive their whole marriage...

I'm not sure whether them both being deceptive makes for a better story of it it would be better if HE'D learned to UNlove her...

dissmissdissmissalmost 8 years ago
a shame ..

All the women except Doris are sluts..... even her two daughters.

The men are total wimps.

This story is a fetish fantasy, nothing more, which is a shame because up until David listened to the phone call between Doris and her mum it was looking very interesting.

Kitist02Kitist02almost 8 years ago
Complete as is

The story you wrote is as complete as it needs to be. Anything further will have to be another story entirely. It may encompass the same characters, but it will have to have a different primary protagonist. Anne sounds like an interesting character to develop, or the mousy pregnant one could be brought up to a modern standard for giggles and grins.

Seriously-ish, you wrote an excellent development of the exposure of a magnificently dysfunctional "family". ("Family" being defined as a group of people with a common interest or structure, regardless of how bizarre the attraction may be.) The occasionally left out word or other grammatical fumbles that spell-checkers can't catch didn't interfere with the essential story.

I especially enjoyed David's progression from goody-goody nerd to an absolute shark while keeping his external ineffective facade in place. That sort of sleight-of-hand is difficult to write effectively but you do it well .

I think this is the first story of yours I have run across but it won't be the last I'll read. You do an excellent character build, giving them believable personae. I envy you your skill.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
one of my favorite characters ever !

Just re-read this story again for lack of any other posting today worth my time. And I am sure my time was better served. Because I just Frickin' love David's character.

All the family members are written way over the top , but had to be for the storyline.

But all the careful planning and conniving by his "loving" family just is wasted because they overlook one thing in his personality that everyone just assumed was there. Brilliant plot twist author !

David is a borderline sociopathic personality , he is not a deranged or physically dangerous person though. His Mothers adulteries during his childhood no doubt had a part in his development of this personality disorder , and to me , she is almost a caricature of Cruela de Vil .

Doris the wife , is almost a likable character , almost. She has obviously been programed by her own mother and David's mother into becoming the supreme leader in her part of this greater Matriarchal cult that these two families truly are. Only one thing stands in the way of this diabolical blueprint to become a reality , David's apathy .This is almost a dark comedy.

To me he is almost the perfect husband to star in a LW story , I am actually surprised no one has written a character like him before. ( if it has been, I've never read it) His personality makes him literally bulletproof, in this genre's terms.

RichardGerald , when your on , you are extremely satisfying ! Well done sir.

5*'s Truly a personal favorite.

Eros_ReaderEros_Readeralmost 8 years ago
Powerful & Very Exciting

This is one of those magical stories you can read over and over yet still feel just as engaged as the very first time. The cunning sophistication and psychological manipulation of your female characters are simply fantastic. Thanks very much for sharing.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
I wish David had not been made to be

an evil, bad, corrupt, crooked lawyer who stepped way over the line. His legal foibles, her sexual dalliance pretty much leave us with no one to like.

duckyaceduckyacealmost 8 years ago

What kind of bullshit ending is that Fuck that shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can A Pyrrhic Victory Come Wrapped In A Black Comedy?

Mr. Gerald is nothing if not slick and vibey in the writing category. That's how he rolls. He has mastered the moody, delved deeply into the dreary, and perfected the pain and langour that takes up unwelcome residence in breast of the betrayed. It is like a lead weight on a string that swings randomly in one's midsection. When it runs aground the pang of heartsickness resounds. Are the pampered readers here in Litworld unfamiliar with such afflictions in their daily lives? One can only hope.

I thought Jail Breaking had the usual flair for disquietude that marks the Gerald stories that I have read. However, I found myself thirsting for a schadenfreude event. Perhaps nothing so epic and gratifying as The Bridge - that was something akin to bacon-wrapped water chestnuts all rolled up in fried chicken skin. But please give us something, Mr. Gerald.

Having Mr. Notso Fat Old Guy waltzing off unencumbered by his pestilential family with a couple million bucks into the great grey beyond was rather anticlimactic for a story in which the protagonist and the reader must sit through a volley of insults so damnable, so utterly maleficent that any normal human heart would detonate in ten seconds flat.

But then it keeps on keepin' on. More situations. More slaps, jibes, swift dropkicks to the nutsack, and every other type of deleteriousness directed at the absolute ganglion of his manhood. Where is the recompense for this? To say the scales of justice ended up grossly imbalanced here does not quite suffice.

Anyway, not to get bogged down in a rather tacky episode of pathology here, but who are these new breed of writers whose special talents include the remarkable flare for a calculus of humiliations that aim like a gamma knife at every remaining sovereign speck of peace in the souls of men? Do they all train at a secret college somewhere? Is this another one of those confections cooked up in the kahals of New York?

In any case, readers be forewarned - in the modern day all bets are off. Everything from your heartstrings to your ball sack is fair game.

Honestly, I was expecting at least one shattered kneecap or an illicit website populated with graphic images of adulterous inter-racial escapades. And not even one single fatefully bulging manila envelope makes it's appearance.

Mr. Gerald, J'accuse!!

Truth is, we simply did not experience the protagonist's pain in the graphic manner necessary to justify the purely spiritual satisfaction that was served up in the end. Had the comeuppance matched the sheer noxious drubbings that his family dished out, then walking off like he did might have been sufficient. But all that his harpy-wife got was a little crying jag. Huh?

Don't get the wrong idea. The reader of this virulent romp experiences plenty of pain. It's just that one can't imagine the husband having the heart to experience much of it himself.

Perhaps the problem in this piquant contrivance of Mr. Gerald is that the husband's naturally cool nature throws a little too much water on the fire. His pain is simply not given the venue to develop, so in the end his freedom becomes something of a pyrrhic victory.

Can a Pyrrhic Victory come wrapped in a Black Comedy?

My people would have to kill you if I told you.

Not to worry! Despite the rant, this was much enjoyed.

Let's hope the author continues to develop his writing.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
Holy shitski's Batman ! Who was that masked Anon ?!?!?

The anon who just wrote the last review / comment / Filini' movie script just blew my mind !

Who says that the age of physichodelic' (?) drugs are past !

Easy on the Blotter and Shrooms big boy ! Lol.chuckle !

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 8 years ago
@ Anonymous 07/20/16

You might want to read " On the lam ",same author and a continuation to "Jail breaking " ;)

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
@justbobkc Re: "Cake and eat it too"

You're right, having your cake and eating it too is a logical impossibility, and that's why it is used in these situations.

A woman who wants to be married, yet also have lovers is asking for a logical impossibility. While it might be PHYSICALLY possible, unlike the cake, it still defies logic, at least as how most of society views marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A Guy Finally Grows Balls

I love a story where a man finally realized what a wimp he has always been, holds to his principals, walks away for a better life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Read this Again

I read this again after reading Another Love to see why I thought you were a decent writer. You WERE, a decent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
complete for mr

True story serial cheating wife lost her job as college instructor in Helena Montana because of info on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

She coerced student younger than her into fucking her

He was only one of over dozen lovers in marriage to 3rd husband

Last I heard she works for MT Secretary of State. Funny that ladyused to be Superintendent of Public Instruction

georgelittle2000georgelittle2000over 7 years ago
Interesting

unfortunately this author turned this story into BS with a sequel that turns this David guy into a wimp

I am afraid I always read your stories with apprehension: all the male characters turn into wimps some how, even the guy who disappeared in Nicaragua (not the guy himself, the one married to the polic-slt)

In spite o all this, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is the best story I ever read on here, ignore all those stupid comments about the husband being a wimp because this man walked away a free man he didn't kill nobody and have to go to jail. It takes a real man to just walk away and not look back, because he had nothing to look back for his whole damn family seem like they were against him. What kind of of family helps a wife cheat on their husband. How these cheating whore wives say they love their husband's and it all was a mistake and they never meant to hurt them, were you thinking about hurt and mistakes and all the bullshit when you be planning the shit to happen. It makes me madder than hell how women do their shit and it's all good until they get caught then they are so sorry they never meant to hurt you, what the fuck you thought it will make a man feel, good. This man was a good husband her from start to finish and he never cheated on her but this slut just had to have her some extra dick talking about he was getting old and fat, that same old fat man was a good husband and father to his family. I know this a story but this stuff happens for real, and seem like to only good men cause those men that don't give a shit, women treats them so good anything for them. But good men catch hell. Please write part two!

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 7 years ago
What assinine comments.

The only intelligent comment was by anonymous on 10/10/16. Way to go anony.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 7 years ago
RG is a talent, for sure!

RG spins a great yarn but this family stretches credulity with their pure awfulness, young daughters and old ladies included. The story structure is far superior to most of Lit's fare even if the punctuation and grammar imploded in the final 1/3. Now, back to reading more from RG, and I encourage the author to write more. Unlike some, I think this particular story is played out and no sequel is needed.

MartyMBMartyMBover 7 years ago
Please don't think bad of this comment

But even though the story was a good one, the editing was horrible. There were so many run-on sentences that it was just difficult to read. That being said, I did appreciate the story and if it was cleaned up, I'd read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dave Is Right

Dave's mom has deliberately turned his family against him. It has always been his family plotting to control him. He has been alone for the past 19 years. And now his mom and his wife has turned his daughters, Patty and Beth, against him. All he has left for them is "Goodbye". Maybe it isn't too late to salvage his life. But maybe it is. At least now he can experience 'Freedom' for the first time. And his wealth should help. Justice would be Mark giving Doris an STD. And the men that Patty and Beth have on the side give them STD's as well.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Second time through

Five stars. A very fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I gave it four stars.

Though it was a good read I found it surreal. Sure one or two characters could be that morally bankrupt, But the whole Family? I don't believe it's possible for that many sociopaths to live together and stay together. That said I enjoyed the story. Please keep writing. Panther fan.

IndyOnIndyOnabout 7 years ago
You are na excellent writer.....BUT.....

....you are just another writer who does not know how to finish a story! He could have played the recording to Doris of her fucking? or he certainly should have said the words to his family about how he felt which would let them feel the pain....he also should have taken out the gigolo in some fashion....and the aftermath?....we need to know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sorry, but...

I cannot sympathize with someone who willingly allows himself to be cuckolded without standing up for himself. The women in his family are all whores and he needs to tell them exactly that. The line of bullshit that 'women need more and a variety of sex as they get older' is pure horeshit. That's just a slut justifying her whoring around. He needs to stand up for himself and tell his wife everything he knows about her intentions and give it to her straight up, if you screw another guy I will fuck him up and dump your ass with prejudice. On the other hand, if he really has no feelings for her anymore, just dump her before she can cuckold him. There is no redeaming qualities anywhere in either of these families. Jump ship before they drag him down with them.

SMLlewellyn7SMLlewellyn7about 7 years ago
I want just a little bit more

Good story. Four out of five.

Desperately needed some punctuation, but I could figure it out.

My only criticism is it stopped just as it got really interesting.

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Needing a Finish!

It was a great story and very easy to understand. The only problem I saw was that you ended the story too early by not having him address his family with all that he knew. It would not have had to be a BTB finish but a telling of everything from his point of view from his mother all the way down to his daughter's. With that finish the story would have easily been a 5. Maybe you can conjure up a part 2 to complete it.

SimplyMikeSimplyMikeabout 7 years ago
At last.... a fitting end.... well, the start of an end.

In common with several other people's comments, I agree that an 'epilogue' is required.... the denouement..... just to balance the twenty odd years of manipulation, obfuscation and betrayal by ALL members of his family. Yes, they were good for each other and did work as a team.... but he WAS manipulated into the marriage in the first place. NEVER a good thing, what?

He did play fair and she did too (apart from her initial gross manipulation to begin with and the subsequent attempt to manipulate him again) until she chose NOT TO play fair!

I agree with the authors comments that most of us blokes, when in a 'supposedly' stable relationship, are simple souls and take things a face value.... BUT, that is no excuse or reason for a person, of either gender, to take advantage of that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Finish it or let it be

It was a good read 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What?

How the hell could he give his whore mother a soft kiss on the cheek. She deserved a right cross!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
TO COMMENT by Anonymous 05/17/17

Not a right cross.... A straight shot to the mouth, followed by another between the eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not so far-fetched

I learned about my wife cheating from my daughters. Oh, it was accident, they didn't know I was in my office while they talked to their mother about 'Dave.' In ten minutes I found out my wife was fucking a co-worker for almost six months and my children knew about it from the beginning. I would like to cut them some slack but they were both in college and old enough to know better.

My wife works and makes about the same amount as me. I'm a carpenter and she sells real estate. We were comfortable, although not rich.

All three of them knew they were busted when I walked out of my office and stood and stared at them. My wife went pasty white and my daughters could only stutter. I never said a word and headed upstairs to pack. Not another day would be spent in the same house as those three cunts. Even married 24 years, there was very little I considered essential when I readied to leave.

My wife was crying when she saw me come through the kitchen with my bags. Her daughters, they were no longer mine, sat shocked. I ignored them all and began loading my few bags in my F250. Angie, my wife, tried to block the door of my truck when I was ready to leave. She cried and blubbered, promising anything if I would stay. When I didn't respond she finally stopped and asked what she could do to keep me from leaving. She knew how I felt about infidelity. My answer was succinct.

"I'll stay when you're unfucked."

Here is where I'll make an admission. She wouldn't get out of the way so I threw her. Yes, it hurt her and her daughters saw me do it. When I turned to them, they rightly saw me as a threat, not their father. When I drove away Angie lay awkwardly across some old boxes of books in pain. It was a fifteen minute drive to the freeway and I met an ambulance on the way.

That was twelve years go. I've never went back nor had any contact with them. I've talked to my folks and for a while Angie searched for me. Her daughters, too. I moved across the country and spend most of my time in Galveston Bay on my little boat, instead with an old slut in New Hampshire. I've heard she's a grandma by both girls, too bad I'll never be a grandfather. My parents are still around and see their great-grandchildren occasionally. Angie never did divorce me and mom tells me my ex (to me) still holds out hope I'll return.

I never will.

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 7 years ago
Like your stuff!

Good read. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Great story, great plot, excellent development of the plot. Very good quality writing, for this site standards.

But...

... I'd really love to see page 5 rewritten. It could turn into an apotheotic finale. And this story deserves the best ending it can get.

Forto02

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 6 years ago
I want some burn all of them

Still gave it a 5 for this part

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I always hate when money gets thigh... it makes me give fewer stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Similar stories?

Are there any other similar stories to this one? Like how all the women in the family are cheating whores trying to cuck the MC. Instead giving in the husband maybe goes ballistic and just kills everybody or gets some hardcore revenge?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yikes

He was willing to stay faithful to the controlling selfish wife until she broke her vows. You have to hand it to him.

Of course she never loved him, no matter what she claimed. It was all about her, what she could get and what she had to do to get it. It never seemed to matter what he said, just like when she finally hooked up with Mark, even though he warned her.

And the family. My goodness, run away from them as fast as you can. This is why it frustrates me when the person that gets cheated on has no problem with giving custody of the kids to the cheater. Why would you do that? Why would you let your kids be influenced by someone who thinks it is OK or their right to cheat. In this case the daughter's clearly were influenced by the mothers even without the parents heing divorced.

Even though she hadn't had sex yet, she still had an emotional affair with Mark.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
To all the single men

In college she showed up with a NOW t shirt on. If a girl owns a NOW t shirt, bumper sticker, pin or anything of the like, run away. Enter witness protection. Join the Foreign Legion. Become a merchant marine sailor. Whatever it takes. Just slip out the back Jack...etc. Or proposition her mom. That ought to do it. You might look for something other than a western woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
to all the closet-cucks

Run Away! if you see a woman, run your ass off - the normal reaction of you wannabe cuckies is to shit yourself, so before the shame and embarrassment of crapping your drawers, Run Away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

YOU read them all!! Then vote 1 because they remind you of your whore dead ex wife.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Re-Reading

I've been talking to RG about his changing his protags, such as he did with David in "On the Lam." He disagreed and suggested I reread "OTL," and felt I should reread this first. I apologize if any of these are repeats.

I think I said this before, but how could his "loving wife" not notice his weight loss and improved conditioning?

"Men have egos" - I know I've said this many times, but isn't this all about the women's egos?

"It is part of being a good husband that you make sacrifices, just as your good wife has sacrificed so often for you the last twenty years." - They have BOTH made sacrifices over the years, as ALL couples do; it doesn't entitle Doris to any special privileges, any more than it does him.

"it was a matter of commitment by a man to his marriage and family" - So, part of HIS "commitment" to his marriage is to allow his wife to break HER commitment?

"She didn't deny me the same opportunity she just did not believe I could take advantage of the offer" - Granted, she hasn't officially asked for the opportunity, but I saw nothing in the conversations indicating that the men had the same opportunities for outside lovers.

"Everything we ever did was for you" - How is cuckolding him "for him?"

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
In a perfect world...

... RG would have kept his words, and this would have remained a standalone story.

A great - hell, one of the best LW stories out there.

But you do not live in this world, do you? Naw. we all exist in a world where "On A Law" has been written. And we are all the worst for it (the ones of us who read it, anyway, which deserves the following warning: if you've appreciated "Jail Breaking" as much as I did, do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY from his follow-up who's, from the get-go, let you clearly know that the great David Landon went through some major, very unfortunate changes.)

This one, though? One of the bests, I tell yall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Easily a top 10 in the LW category...

...and maybe my all time favorite. I've read this three times and will read it again next year. It checks all the boxes. Thanks so much for sharing your writings with us and especially this one.

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
this was good alone

but ruined by the second half. who likes willingly emasculated genetically males ive no clue.

crossing this one off my list

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
They never listen do they? - 5-stars!

If they did listen - Doris would have known that her husband would NOT go along. It has nothing to do with his ego. It has to do with him being judged erroneously for all the time he was with Doris. The dramatic irony is brilliant - we know that he is not the hapless bastard that they try to make him to be. Only his sister knew and did they listen to her. I loved it! She and the ENTIRE family gets their comeuppance!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a bunch of cuckold/wimp crap!!

Like that author: cuckold/wimp!!! The apple never falls far from the tree!

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Brilliant !!!

A perfect story. The one thing I would have added was to yell at the other boys to be careful of their wives and their slutting ways (I realize most have already been enfolded into the scheme, but some are probably on the fringe). If they kept on after the warning then it was with their active consent.

Also, why kiss his mother’s cheek? Still some fondness towards her? I guess that’s okay, but how BTB would it have been to kiss her cheek then whisper in her ear “slut”?

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Mark

Please continue the story and let Mark get what he truly deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not enough ....

There were dozens of uber-bitches in this story ...... but no BTB actions at all ..... They all should have been brought to their knees by their decades of deceit. Readers could have been told of the many ways that all of the family members were dealt with.

As such, I felt the story although fun and interesting, left so many endings "hanging."

3 stars .... edging to 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yep - incomplete

SO many stories could have followed. Does he leave or does he get a divorce first? Does he talk to his Parents, his wife, his kids or stay in contact? Does he try to expose all his extended families piccadillos when he leaves? SO many questions left unanswered. Yes we could do as another author suggests. JPB is famous for telling us to use our imaginations. But I didn't come her to read this story and then imagine. Why read anything if everything is left to our imaginations? Bad ending to a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An exceptional story

There are a few grammar problems (well actually a lot) that necessitate a careful reading. Story is soo worth the extra effort needed. Thanks for sharing.

sber56sber56over 6 years ago

read the story "On the Lam" for followup to see about David

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
Doris Was The Tragic Character Not David

I mean we all have temptations, especially after being with someone for 20 years. But in her case when she had her temptation, instead of her mother, sister, mother-in-law, daughters telling her not to do it, they were all encouraging her and she was fighting it. In fact, she may have not even been tempted to start with if it wasn't for the fact that this was the accepted lifestyle by her mother, father, and in-laws. And her daughters had bought into it too. I mean shit, in that scenario with her being a horny 38 year old woman it's very hard, yet she fought it and she had been a good wife throughout the relationship. How many men can say a wife would be ok with her husband not bringing a lot of money in, while she is supporting the family financially and on top of that taking care of the kids and the house and being loving and supportive of the "loser" husband who isn't even providing for the family financially.

Now the one that needed killing was his mother. I mean mother-in-laws is a cliche where they take the wife's side against the husband. But your own mother treating you like that even if she was a cheater in her own marriage is the lowest of the low.

I actually feel sorry for Doris. The least of which for being left at the end of the marriage. She was 18 when she met this weak character guy who never loved her and she loved him. She was encouraged to "trap" him by her and his mothers who being best friends wanted them together. He didn't have the balls or confidence to fight it, even though he was 25 (she 18) and should have been the wiser person and ultimately he knew he didn't love her. I know a lot of the "men" on this site will see David as the wronged party when it really was Doris. She was a loving, supportive wife for 20 years, made him a more ambitious and better man and for it she got a husband that didn't love her for 20 years, hid money away from her to the point that he didn't even contribute half to the household's financial needs, and on top of her doing the majority financially she took care of the house, the children and him. And she had shitty mother and mother-in-law (not to mention the shit cuckold men married to them) who completely led her astray. She is the tragic figure in this story, not David. And the least of which was that she was left at the end. She was better off without an unloving husband from the beginning, not to mention a shitty mother and her mother's best friend who taught her to be manipulative. But even with all that brainwashing she truly loved David and was a great wife and mother. David should have been man enough to step away when she wanted to marry and she could have ended up with a much better man who loved her. And as he admits he would have ended up a loser who was not ambitious, and wouldn't have bought even a house or had children.

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
One More Point To Add

Even at the end, does David decide to get involved with his impressionable young daughters to set them straight and not being manipulative and giving them the perspective of what their future husbands will feel like and set them straight. He admits his wife did most of the raising of them and he just had the good time watching them grow up. So at the end he just feels hurt that they were taught to be shitty by their grandmothers and he doesn't want to put in the effort to teach his own children. It's just about him, as it was always for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid premise

But if all of them scheme to hurt and decieve him they should be hurt in kind.

Make the spy recordings public. Show the men for the insipid weaklings they are. Show the women as the sluts they are.

Make it public. Make it painful.

Kitist02Kitist02about 6 years ago
Multieth reading

After carefully re-reading Jail Breaking several times (all of which I enjoyed) I came to realize that it is actually unlikely that when she seduced him after her eighteenth birthday she was a virgin. She knew too much...

As for supposedly loving him, if it really was love she felt then she wouldn't have needed to manipulate him. She was taught to do that by her family.

Someone commented that they couldn't understand how the mother and the mother-in-law (viewed from either side of the families) managed to do all they did. I think that was dealt with at the very start of the story when it was pointed out that they had been childhood friends, thus setting the stage for their future actions.

I can actually empathize with David, having walked away from two marriages that followed his story-line almost exactly. (Third time is the charm!) I seemed to be a terrible judge of character at first, but I eventually learned how to avoid this kind of heartache.

I certainly wish I could write this well.

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Its so supercillious

And misunderstood. Doris is far from being David's victim. If anything she is the victim of her mother, and the pernicious nature of women. They put it down to women needing to feather the nest. But it is about the need to change and enslave men until men have lost their youth. David's story is that he is one of the few men to escape his cage, even if he lived their willingly and in fact he is the one that has sacrificed the most. If roles were reversed the women readers would be against him, just like they are in this scenario. Their anger is at the existence of a man who is cognizant of the contrived cultural order and manages to escape guilt free. Also, she is a great mother? She raised two whores who she taught to laugh at their men like they did their father. While I dislike the message, Richard captured the essence and nature of a female lead society. Men only exist to work and provide for women, surrendering freedom and pursuit of their own desires.

ilimitadoilimitadoabout 6 years ago
Great Ending to Good Story

Fuck the naysayers! I like it and enjoyed the ending...and you did end it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yep

All women are lying, cheating sluts when they think they can get by with it.

korba76korba76almost 6 years ago
5*, though I could have...

..wished for a more complete denouement; not the epilogue, which was not written, (and that's fine with me) but the final confrontation. The entire horrible family was there, stewing in their mottled aura of treacherous, deceitful, lies and corruption. He could have had a sentence or two for each group, blasting their dishonor and their putrid souls. Too soft! Daughters especially! Scorched Earth... he knows, he Knows, he KNOWS how little he means to the small, mean, worthless little miseries!

LOVED how he stripped the mother of her bullshit! "... warm from her infidelities!"

Full marks.. keep writing... please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really not good

Probably a 2-3 page story at best. Too long, mostly filled with well, garbage. Given the fact he didn't love her, no way he would have played it out as long as he did. Frankly, he would have been looking for an out as soon as possible. I will give points for the confrontation with his mother. it was the only bright spot in the whole story. 1*, not for bad writing, just a bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I would have agreed

keep my money hidden and continue to let her support me financial and let her fuck who ever she wanted, never touched her again and brought plenty of trim home to shove in her face

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
First Off

He warned her. Shows she had no respect for him. I hoped he packed his things up before he left!

The first thing I would do is listen to the conversation after driving away. Then I would inform the husbands of what the daughters, wife’s and mothers are doing in an open email to all the relatives, work colleagues and friends. I would keep doing this until they realised the phone was bugged.

I would not divorce her unless I wanted to. I would hound the person my wife slept with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One Star

A start at a good story, way too long for what it was. Cut out two pages of the schlock and come up with a decent ending and it might be worth three stars at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You

Forgot to turn David into an emasculated cuckold pretending to be proud. Maybe some footnotes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This Story is Great

Too bad you added the followup. On the lam is not the same person that you have developed here. Dave is a thoughtful, clever, driven man in this story. He becomes a selfish prick in the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wife was selfish

She never offered her husband his sloppy seconds. That's disrespectful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF!

I know this story is pure fiction however it completely lacks any sense of reality. Without a sense of reality it is impossible to suspend belief. Expected to read fiction without ridiculous fantasy, but was disappointed.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Page 1 early

Awe HELL no. Once she leaves she's dead to me. Young guys, do NOT put up with this shit. No second chances. She walks away to date others, forget her as anything more than a fuck buddy. And she's a NOW volunteer? WTF, he's got a misery wish?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
She fucks like that

and she's a virgin? Riiiiigghhhht.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Page 2

He has only himself to blame. Never should have taken her back after her first walk away. Fool me once....etc.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Page 2

Or maybe he's NOT the first?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Second read on this

and it's just as engrossing and annoying as the first time.

Has anything like this ever happened to anyone anywhere?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Page 4

"kisses were an abomination". Nice turn of phrase.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Well

it always feels good to fuck up the guy who seduced his wife but at least he GTFO.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
five stars

i love these stories with entitled heartless female characters, their cruel indifference to how their actions and deceit affects their husband. they don't see how it destroys their man as they don't know what real love is.

great betrayal and an intruiging way out for our hapless cuckolded hero.

excellent 5*

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 5 years ago
As good as this story is, what happens after might be better .....

The in-fighting is going to be vicious. Doris, defeated and self-loathing. Self-satisfied matriarchs sputtering, unfaithful wives in dread of once-tamed husbands who now rouse themselves and claw, heartless daughters in dismay at what might be their fate, guilt, blame, revenge, denial, rage, loss, humiliation, hate, disgrace and vulgar notoriety - there’s a great story waiting in that moral slag heap. Let their lives be reduced to rubble and their cheap souls coated in ash. 5*

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 5 years ago
What a good man!

Just go and let them rot.

Have what YOU want when you want it, if possible fuck up their lives. If she works with the other betrayer, get your lawyer on the employers case!

Don't divorce, just leave and don't do anything, pay bills etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You write what you write.

Where in the eod is there a familiar this ? My entities I have yet to meet a ing cuckhd, nor an entire family which would condone it. I like that he doesn't have shining armor, but sticks to his convictions. Frankly a very bad fantasy. And your legal issues seem to distract rather than enhance the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
He should stay

He should stay and file for divorce, then lawsuits against both sets of parents, his two daughters and all others who encouraged Doris to take on a lover..... they were let off too easy.

GymShortsGymShortsabout 5 years ago
Thank you Jesus!!!

Finally!! A truly great cuck story! He TOLD ALL of them what would happen when she cheated and then followed through. Why are they suprised? No one, husband or wife, should be forced to accept being cheated upon. They will ALL say he is being the unreasonable one, cheaters always do, when they are in fact the uncaring narcissists. The ones cheated upon MAYBE going along with it, they have little choice when the money comes from the other spouse, but NONE like it. How would Doris have reacted if rather than leave that day David went and banged a women 20 yrs younger than her? The fact Doris, or the kids, didn't notice his weight loss, hair colouring or wardrobe change speaks volumes of how much they cared about him.

No person would be so dependent on another, emotionally, that they can't walk away and live without them. Get a face lift, diet, exercise and move on.

"It doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone."

Rhinoman1951Rhinoman1951almost 5 years ago
Take care of lover boy.

Hubby was described as skirting the edge of the dark side. Surely he knows someone who knows someone to take care of the lover. He would have had it set up so as soon as wife left her toy's bed and house, one call from a burner would trigger a "break-in" robbery and beat down. Lover boy might have sex again, but not in the foreseeable future. Otherwise, pretty good story. An alternative life could have been pre-arranged as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty Good Story

I laughed out loud when he told his mother her “kisses...were an abomination”. The whole family, both sides, was sick and twisted in a way that creeps me out just thinking about it. Domineering women who browbeat their “men” (and I use the word loosely) into letting them take lovers, and weak men with no backbone at all, and worse, evidently no pride either. That sort of thing doesn’t even exist in my world, Thank God. I will say I didn’t like the way the author ended the story. He suggested that “we” should use our imagination and fill in the blanks. Hey, if I had that kind of imagination I wouldn’t spend the time I do here, reading these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stop here

as in all his stories Richard inevitably turns the men into spineless cum guzzling cucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Family fun

Once again a story with characters with little or no redeming traits. Mother and Fathers from both sides, siblings, and children have no morals. I can see how he had no desire to become married with them as examples, but he is still unlikable. The only one that came close to being likable was the wife. She at least seemed to fight the path that the author layed out for her, but didn't have the resolve to back it up. Not very believable and relatable, if there are families out there like that, my faith in humanity will sink, makes people like hitler seem lovable.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Poor garbage

There's just so much garbage in this story it is so much crap.

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
This is second read

Would love a follow up on our hero. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 star, cucks always get one star

and in the sequel our intrepid author turn this man into a spineless cuck who remarries the cheating whore and lets her keep fucking around on him

so I give this story 1 star as well

Davidj001Davidj001over 4 years ago
I REALLY liked it!!!

5* and wish i could vote again.

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
good story

I liked the way it was written, kind of poetic, and I don't like poems. The Story itself was a bit different, in that they (the men) where all cuckolds. Maybe some of them liked it, I don't know, the story never got into any of that. His daughters starting life this way had to be a hard bit to swallow. I sure as hell wouldn't be walking them down any isle.

As far as the story goes, she refused to try it when the girls where young, and it wasn't till after all the badgering from both sides of the families that she gave in, so maybe there is something of value remaining, that depends on him. Remember at the beginning of the story he stated he didn't love her, so that should be the end of this tale.

Thanks, I enjoyed the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I am ashamed...

That I liked this ending so much. I mean I suspected something like this since he mentioned that he didn't love her before marriage. A shame no one noticed that or in the case of his mom pretended to see beyond the obvious.

MartyMBMartyMBabout 4 years ago
Ended too quick

The story went from trying to get him to agree to the open marriage to the cheating to his leaving, all in what seems to be about four paragraphs. There was little development, no real discussion, nothing conversational from him (all the talking seemed to be from the ladies and the grand fathers). This story needs a lot more filling in, a good dressing down of the various ladies (what happened to their morals?), and telling about the family trying to get David back (after giving up the rather stupid idea of "lets all agree to cheat so we can all be happy"). Lastly, Mark was never discussed. What's his story? Why is he so hot to bed Doris? Why didn't David beat him into the pavement? (I don't know which were worse, his mom, mom-in-law, or daughters?)

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

I like it. Great story. When I was with my first wife, it was kind of like that for me. Glad she's gone, number two is the keeper. Number one was just the slut placeholder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fuck that was boring.

And yet I had to read through just in case it had anything worthwhile.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Great no love stayed for being complacent. As said leave door open bye

He stayed until she made him cuckold.

Warned them all.

Was a little cuckold As she cheated with lunches texts etc.

But he drew the line she stepped over all done

Enjoyed

He goes off to younger whore (s) no commitment as he wanted at beginning.

Ended just right.

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
Good One!

The cuckold acceptance of ALL the family was a bit much, but it made the point.

Glad that he stayed true to his original feelings, not loving her.

Nice to see a hero emerge without having the BTB self-righteousness

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

A real hero and a real alpha with great pride, an ideal for every man!

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

Why was he still there after the first couple of recordings.

Well written but fantasy without any basis in reality is just wasted time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous