Jake & Jackie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucinda held him tighter. "I know. Look, it was just an assumption."

Jake only hoped she was right.

* * *

Jackie was kissing her brother's neck when she reached down with her hand and grabbed his cock over his shorts. Even over his clothes, she could feel it throbbing in her hand. She looked into his eyes seducing him with her touch and look.

"Mmmm," Jake moaned at the touch of her hand. She moved her hand slowly up and down. Jake began to breathe hard.

"Can I see it?" Jackie asked shyly.

Jake couldn't speak. He simply nodded giving her permission to take out his hard cock. She fumbled with his zipper and once she zipped it down, she took a deep breath. She'd never seen a cock or ever felt one. Her shaky hand reached inside her brother's shorts and pulled out his rock hard cock. She gasped as she stared at the size of it.

"Wow!" She cooed.

Jake grabbed her hand and placed it around his cock. "Stroke it."

Jackie gulped and moved her hand up and down. She felt the veins of his cock rubbing on her hand as she moved it. She saw the pleasure her hand gave as Jake closed his eyes and moaned. Jackie pulled his shirt up slightly with her other hand running her hands on his washboard stomach. She touched him slowly and with love.

"Keep going…yes…" Jake whispered.

His continued to pulse in her hand. Jackie leaned in closer and parted her lips slightly. She held the tip of his cock between his lips. Jake immediately opened his eyes wide. He watched his baby sister begin to suck his cock. Jackie felt his warm precum slowly ooze inside of her mouth. It was salty gliding on her tongue and down her throat.

"Mmmm," Jackie moaned, as she tasted her brother.

"Oh baby, put it in your mouth more," Jake urged running his fingers through her long hair.

Jackie unlocked her lips from her brother's cock and looked up at him. She could see his eyes filled with lust. His hand moved towards her face and stroked it gently. "I love you," Jake whispered.

Jackie's heart fluttered. "I love you too." She looked at his throbbing cock once again and dove down to take it all in her mouth again.

Jake gasped feeling every inch of his cock covered by his sister's warm mouth. Once she had all his cock inside of her mouth, she looked up at him. Her eyes were filled with innocence; Jake had never seen any other girl look so sexy.

"Just move your lips up and down on it," Jake explained.

She slowly began to glide her lips up and down gently as if she were scared she'd hurt him. Jake watched her cherry lips move so smoothly on his dick. "Tighten your mouth on it baby. Don't be afraid," he continued to instruct.

Jackie pressed her lips on her brother's cock. She felt him put his hands on the back of her head and move it to the rhythm of his pleasure. Soon enough, Jackie was learning. She loved how he tasted and how his cock felt throbbing inside of her mouth as if he were ready to explode and feed her his warm milky white cum. She could only imagine what it would be like to swallow his hot load.

Jake was panting. He was already breaking a sweat feeling his sister's mouth engulfing his big cock. "Jackie, oh god…s-stop," Jake could begged weakly. He really wanted to cum inside her pussy but then again he wasn't sure if it'd be safe. He had no idea if she was on birth control or not.

Jackie didn't listen. She kept sucking him She put her hands on his balls. They felt so hot and swollen. She moved faster now desperately wanting to milk his cock. Jake didn't want to cum so quickly but she felt so damn good sucking his cock. He wondered if she'd swallow. He didn't want to surprise her or scare her.

"Jackie, I'm…I'm gonna cum really soon," he warned.

He watched her continue to suck him as if she didn't mind.

"Do you…want to swallow?" Jake asked breathlessly.

Jackie looked up at him and her eyes said it all. Jake caught his breath for a second began to burst. "Oh yess…taste me baby sis."

Jackie felt the explosion of her brother's cum inside her mouth. It felt like nothing at first until he began to fill her mouth with his salty cum. Jackie held it in her mouth for a few seconds before finally gulping it down. It went down her throat slowly and into her belly. She kept his cock inside her mouth until every last drop of cum was inside her mouth.

She removed her mouth from his cock and felt her face turning red. He was staring at her in amazement. She wiped the corner of her mouth. Jake grabbed her and pulled her towards him letting her fall on top of him. He kissed her passionately.

"Oh baby, you did that so good! I tried to hold back but I wasn't able to," Jake whispred.

Jackie raised a brow. "Why would you want to hold back?"

This time, it was Jake's turn to blush. "Because I really wanted to cum inside of you first."

"You mean in my pussy?" Jackie asked innocently.

Jake nodded.

"I would like that you know," Jackie said sweetly.

"Are you…I mean are you on the pill?" Jake asked nervously.

Jackie smiled. "Yes. Why? Are you scared to knock up your own sister?"

Jake's cock hardened again. "Well…a little yes."

Jackie bit on her lower lip. "Mmm, you know as sick as it might sound I think having your baby would be so hot."

Jake put his arms around her. He moved his hand from her back down to her hips and began tugging at her panties. "I don't think it's sick."

Jackie moaned. She felt him pull her panties down and knew he was ready to pop her cherry. She let him take off her panties and finally she was fully naked. Jake put his hands on her buttocks and squeezed them gently. "I hope you haven't had sex yet," he said playfully.

"Actually I haven't," Jackie replied coolly.

Jake looked shocked. "Really?"

"Why are you surprised?"

"Because…you're hot. You're so sexy, probably the sexiest female I know."

Jackie giggled. "You're just saying that because I'm your sister."

"No, you're my lover too. Don't forget."

Jackie's heart raced. "Mmm, I know. This is so wonderful Jake. You're so wonderful."

Jake easily flipped her over on her back Jackie squealed and laughed. "Hey! Slow down!" She teased.

Jake got off the bed and took off his shorts and boxers and peeled off his shirt. He was sweating. Jackie studied her brother's sexy naked body. "Wow!" She sighed.

Jake climbed on the bed and spread her legs. He positioned himself between her legs. Jackie looked into his eyes waiting for him to get ready to deflower her. Jake leaned down to kiss her lips and then moved down to kiss each breast making sure to give each of her nipples one quick suck.

"I want you so bad," Jake said softly running his hands from her breasts to her tummy.

"I love you so much," Jackie cooed.

"I love you too. You take my breath away, you always have."

Jackie tried to hold back her tears but it was almost impossible. A tear ran down her cheek. She wasn't sad, it was just such a beautiful moment, the most precious moment in her life.

Jake got ready to insert his cock inside of her. He wanted to take things slow but that was going to be hard. Jackie was absolutely gorgeous. Jake hoped he could only go longer without cuming so soon.

"Tell me if it hurts too much so I can ease up on you ok?" Jake said.

Jackie nodded and continued to look at her brother with love. The sharp pain of his cock trying to enter her didn't bother her one bit. She knew her first time wasn't going to be easy. It was just a small sharp pain but she knew it'd be worth it at the end to lose her virginity to the man she's always loved.

She felt incredibly tight grasping his dick as he entered her. Jake pushed himself inside of her until he finally got all the way in. He held still for a moment and took a deep breath. Her warmth quickly set him off. He began to move in and out of her gently making sure not to hurt her.

Jackie moaned not quite sure if she was in pain or if it was all pleasure. All she knew was that she didn't want him to stop. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him closer. Jake leaned down to kiss her hard. She moaned into his kiss as he began to thrust in and out of her faster and harder. Their tongues entwined in each other's mouths while their lovemaking proceeded.

"Oh Jackie, baby you feel so good! So tight, so beautiful," Jake groaned.

Jackie hadn't realized when the pain had gone away. Now she felt nothing but pleasure as he pumped his cock in and out of her. She could feel him deep inside of her turning her into a woman.

* * *

All through dinner, all Jake could do was think about his children. What if in fact they were lovers? Why should he mind? After all he fell in love with his own mother. He stared at Lucinda who was in a deep conversation with one of the women at dinner. She looked lovelier than ever. He felt lucky to have found such a wonderful woman to spend his life with.

Lucinda noticed her husband was in his own world. She was worried and regretted saying anything about J.J. and Jackie. But she noticed J.J's eyes when he looked at his sister. She'd noticed for years but never said anything. She's also noticed how much Jackie talked about her brother like a teen girl talks about a boy she crushes on.

Jake and Lucinda's eyes found each other and soon enough both realized it was time to go home.

* * *

Jake pushed himself in and out of Jackie until he couldn't hold back anymore. His cock twitched and a shot of sperm squirted inside of his sister. Jackie felt her brother's warm cum begin to fill inside of her. It was amazing, nothing like she had imagined.

He continued to move in and out of her until he finished. Then, he slowed down gradually. Jackie felt him get soft and exit her. He laid down next to her trying to catch his breath. Jackie turned over and held him. She closed her legs and cuddled up next to him. Jake put his arms around her and kissed her forehead.

"That was…oh wow!" Jackie whispered.

"Tell me about it. It was so hot," Jake agreed.

He slid his hand down wanting to touch her pussy. Jackie had her legs closed tightly. "Spread your legs baby, I want to touch you," Jake said.

Jackie slowly spread her legs and giggled. "It just feels like your cum is going to ooze out of me."

Jake laughed and put his hand on her pussy. He felt her heat. "That won't happen. I buried it deep in you."

They kissed and touched each other. Jake held her close and soon enough he heard her breathing softly. He looked and realized she'd fallen asleep. Jake's eyes felt heavy and by the time he knew it, he too fell in a deep sleep.

* * *

"Oh my God!" Lucinda exclaimed.

Jake and Jackie woke up startled. It was too late. Their parents were standing in front of them. Jackie quickly grabbed the blankets to cover them up.

Jake looked at his children. It was obvious that they had made love that night. Had it been the first night?

"What's going on?" Jake asked.

Jackie felt like crying. "Dad-"

"I'm sorry," J.J interrupted.

Lucinda gasped. "I-I can't believe this! I didn't think I was right about you two! Oh my goodness!"

"Get dressed, both of you," Jake ordered sternly. He and Lucinda walked out quietly.

"We're in trouble!" Jackie cried out after their parents left the room.

Jake put his hand over hers. "We might be in trouble. I'm sure if we explain this to mom and dad they'll understand."

"Understand that we are incestuous lovers?" Jackie questioned.

"Yes. Now don't be scared. I'm here with you."

Jackie smiled weakly. She only hoped they'd be able to make their parents understand their love for one another.

* * *

"I knew it! I wasn't wrong! Oh baby, what are we going to do?" Lucinda asked her husband.

Jake sat down on their bed and shrugged. "I don't know. I guess there is nothing we can do but let them be lovers."

Lucinda's eyes widened. "Are you serious?"

Jake laughed. "Now, wasn't I the one that was supposed to have your reaction?"

"I know you were! But Jake what about their future? How can they live this way?"

Jake stood up and put his arms around his wife. "Just like you told me earlier, look at us. We've been happy, haven't we?"

Lucinda nodded. She laid her head on his chest. "Are we going to tell them about us?"

"We have to."

"That's not going to be easy," Lucinda said softly.

A few minutes later, J.J knocked on the door. He walked in slowly holding his sister's hand.

"Have a seat," Jake said.

The siblings sat down on their parents bed and both looked at them with their eyes filled with fear.

"What's going on with you two?" Lucinda immediately asked.

"I'm in love with her and she's in love with me," J.J. answered without hesitation.

"That's fine and dandy but do you think you're really going to be lovers forever?" Jake eyed his children.

Jackie moved closer to her brother. "Yes we are."

Jake and Lucinda looked at each other. They knew there was going to be no end to this. It was too obvious how much their children loved one another.

"Jackie, you know you can't ever marry your brother, right?" Lucinda asked her daughter.

Jackie nodded. "I know that would be illegal, but I don't care. I love him mom. I think you know how much I love him."

Lucinda turned away. "I do."

"Well, there is something you two should know then before you make the rational decision to be permanent lovers," Jake began.

The siblings listened. Jake and Lucinda looked at one another before Jake continued to make the confession.

"You're mother and I…we'll we were forbidden lovers too," Jake confessed.

The siblings looked at each other confused. "Forbidden lovers? Because of your age difference?" J.J. asked.

Lucinda laughed softly. "I wish it was because of that. No it was because…because we were both related as well."

The siblings looked shocked.

"We are mother and son," Jake blurted.

The siblings gasped. "You're what?" They both asked simultaneously.

"Mother and son," Lucinda repeated.

Jackie and J.J. looked at one another and were speechless. All this time, they had no clue about all this. Jake explained everything to them and by the time he was done, the siblings were in tears. Not tears of sadness but of joy.

"So you're not upset with us?" Lucinda asked.

"No! How could we be? I mean it wasn't easy to tell us and now we understand where we get our incestuous love from," Jackie said playfully.

Jake and Lucinda held hands. It felt good to finally tell their children everything.

* * *

"Did you hear that mom?" Jackie beamed. It'd been over a year since she and Jake had officially become lovers. He'd gone back to school to finish his final project in filmmaking. He was visiting for a few days. He had come back home to pick Jackie up and take her to New York with him.

Lucinda snatched the college newspaper from her daughter. "He's a finalist?"

Jackie smiled and flopped down on the couch next to her mother. "Yes! He's one of the finalists in the future film directors' award! Can you believe it?"

Lucinda felt proud. "Actually I can believe it. He's so darn smart I knew he'd come up with a fabulous documentary that would catch anyone's attention."

"Well, mom, you have to admit that incest is a very taboo subject, yet so many are interested in it."

"You know if you would have told me this over 25 years ago I would have never believed that."

Jackie laughed. "I'm so proud of J.J. mom. He's done so well! If he wins, he'll get big bucks and a chance to make more documentaries."

"Are you all talking about me again?"

The women turned to see Jake standing at the doorway. Jackie squealed and got up to hug her lover. "Oh Jake! I'm so proud of you!"

Jake hugged his sister and kissed her lips. "I can't believe this is happening. It's like a dream come true."

"I hope you win. You deserve it," Lucinda assured.

"So when can WE see it?" Jackie asked.

Jake smiled coyly. "You'll see it at the awards ceremony with me."

"Can't you give us a little clue to what we can expect?" Lucinda asked.

"Well, it's just a basic documentary where I went to different cities to talk to incestuous couples."

"Did you find many?" Jackie asked.

"Yeah. Believe it or not. I found Nathan and Callie, they are brother and sister and have been lovers for over 20 years now. They got 4 kids and have been very happy together."

Jackie squeezed his hand. "I hope that can be us."

"It will be," Jake assured.

"What else you got?" Lucinda went on to ask.

"Well, I also talked to David and Rebecca who are first cousins and been legally married for over 20 years as well. They have two children and believe it or not another on the way in a few months."

"Wow!" Lucinda exclaimed.

"Yeah and I've also interviewed a step father and daughter Steve and Lindsay, another brother and sister couple Tim and Nicole and even a guy named Luke who claims to have been intimate with his beautiful grandmother once."

Jackie was gloating. "I can't wait to see it."

Jake then took her hand. "And of course it's you and I as well as mom and dad. I tried to get all kinds of different incestuous relationships for an interview. We need to let the world know they are out there."

"I'm glad your father and I could help," Lucinda said happily.

"You'll win, I know you will," Jackie cheered.

Jake hoped she was right. This was the hardest film he'd ever worked on.

* * *

"Ow! You're squeezing my hand a bit too hard!" Jake hissed at Lucinda.

"I'm sorry but I'm nervous," Lucinda whispered.

They were at the film awards ceremony waiting for the winner to be announced. Jake and Jackie were sitting up at the front together. It was almost as if Jake's dream was slowly coming true. He was finally with the love of his life, he had his film as one of the finalists out of thousands of entries and he had an eye on a beautiful apartment in California where he hoped he and Jackie would live.

"Jake Morgan Jr.? Is Jake here?" The announcer called out.

Jake snapped out of his thoughts for a second and stood up. He looked around the room as if he was confused. "W-what?"

Everyone in the room laughed. "You've won! Jake you won!" Jackie cried out.

Jake's heart pounded. It was so unbelievable to finally get recognized for something you love to do.

"Jake come on up here to get your fat check and award for best documentary!" The announcer said loudly.

Jake rushed up to the stage to take his award. He wasn't sure what kind of speech to make at the moment so he just simply spoke from his heart. He saw his parents stand up and clap. They had pride written all over their faces.

"Wow! I don't know what to say," Jake began. "I'd like to first of all thank my family for all their support and love. They believed in me when no one else did. My dream has finally come true and I want to publicly thank the one person who made this all happen. My sister, my lover, my friend, Jackie. Come on up here sweetheart."

Jackie was in shock. She walked up on stage extremely nervous. Jake smiled at her and hugged her tightly.

"She's my inspiration not only on this film but in life. I love you with all my heart," Jake said to her.

Jackie felt choked up inside. Jake then leaned down and the siblings kissed passionately in front of hundreds of people without a care in the world. The people there probably didn't care either since every one of them had seen the film. If they had voted for the film it probably meant they liked the concept of incest. The room filled with silence as they watched the incestuous lovers kiss. There was nothing to hide or be ashamed of anymore.

The End