Jake and Lauren's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
982 Followers

"I've never been in love. Do you know how many nights I've gone to sleep praying that Ricky would love me? I mean REALLY love me? Or for me to just love him, even? It sucks. We used to be able to tolerate each other, now we can't even do that. You've got the perfect man that loves you more than life itself and he sleeps three steps from your bedroom door. He's never going to cheat on you, he's never going to ignore you, I bet he's never even raised his voice to you in his entire life! So don't boo hoo about not having a boyfriend. And don't be surprised that once in a while some other girl sees how great he is and wants to feel loved like that way. Just once!

"Yeah, last year I asked him to come over to my house and make love to me. I told him he could do whatever he wanted to me and I wouldn't tell a soul. You know what he said? He said that he wanted to but he couldn't because I was your friend and he wouldn't be able to live with himself. So I guess that makes me the whore. I felt stupid for asking him, I'd never done anything like that before or since. It's just that I had such a crush on him, and I didn't want to make you mad, and I went behind your back. So there I was, the biggest piece of shit in the world. It took forever for me to work up the courage to make that offer to him, and twenty seconds after I did I was on my knees begging him to forget that I said anything. He was really nice about it and made me feel better. After he rejected me he could have just walked away, but he made sure that I was OK, and promised that he would keep what I said just between us. I'm sorry, OK, I'm just sorry."

Lindsey wasn't crying exactly, but there were tears on her cheeks. Lauren was stunned. She found it hard to process just what in Hell they were talking about anymore. In the last couple of minutes she heard things come out of Lindsey's mouth that were frankly hard to hear.

"Wow, Lindsey, I mean wow. That's a lot, and now I'm gonna cry. I mean how did we ever end up talking about this?" She leaned over and put her arms around her friend. "Can we just sleep on it and talk more tomorrow when it doesn't feel like my head is going to explode? The last couple of days have been pretty crazy and I just can't do any more talking right now." she asked.

"Yeah."

*****

The next day started normally. Jake was the first one up even though it wasn't very early. He didn't have any jobs scheduled for the day so he slept in for a change. He peeked into his sister's room and saw that the two girls were still there, and still asleep. He had heard a bit of shouting between them last night but had no idea what it was about. He thought briefly about spying on them, but decided against it, Lauren could always fill him in later.

His spirits were still high even though the evening of alone time with Lauren that he was hoping for was interrupted. She didn't disown him after he gave her his gift, as a matter of fact, she seemed to be happy with it, as naughty as it was. He made coffee, but thought that he would wait for the girls before he made any breakfast.

It was nearly an hour before the first of the two made an appearance. It was Lindsey and her fire-orange hair that stumbled into the kitchen, yawning.

"Good morning."

"Good morning, Jake. Mind if I grab some coffee?"

"Help yourself. Is Lauren up yet? I was going to make us some breakfast, but I was waiting for you two."

"She's still sleeping."

They drank their coffee in relative silence. Jake could tell that there was something that was really bugging Lindsey. She was fidgety and looked generally forlorn. Well, I might as well ask.

"Is there something on your mind? I mean, something that you want to talk about? You don't seem like yourself."

"I don't know man. Every time that I open my mouth I say something that hurts someone. I mean, I had Ricky so mad yesterday that I thought he was going to strangle me," she began.

"Did he try to hurt you?"

"Nah, he's not like that. Besides, I could probably beat his skinny ass in a fight if we ever got physical. Or like when I tried to get you to come home with me. You probably think that I'm the biggest whore in the world. Still, to this day, I've only slept with two people."

"I don't think that you're a whore, and besides that was over a year ago. I think it was pretty brave to ask me something like that, it was just how you felt. I probably missed out on something great but..."

"But you love your sister too much, I know. I told Lauren about the whole thing last night. I just had to get it off my chest," she sighed. Jake was a little surprised that she would confess such a thing.

"You did? How did she take it? Was she mad at me?" he asked.

"I just don't know, Jake. We didn't get that far. We went to bed. She'll probably never get mad at you. She might murder me. She was ready to kill Amanda and Cassi just for asking you out on a date. She was mad, Jake, like something I've never seen before. We're going to talk some more today. I just hope that she doesn't hate me."

"You guys will be fine. She wouldn't throw your friendship away, and she sure as heck won't kill you," Jake said.

"Yeah, well, when it comes to you she gets a little crazy, man. Just don't be surprised if she asks you to dig a hole in the back yard big enough to stuff my body in," Lindsey replied.

Jake chuckled, though he did feel a bit uneasy. He didn't like the thought of Lauren getting so upset over other girls. He believed what Lindsey said, it was just hard to swallow.

"Just relax, OK? You're bringing me down, woman."

He was about to go wake his sister up so they could finish their talk and get it over with. He was done with this conversation. Maybe her boyfriend situation was making her crazy and sad, she just was not herself. Luckily, Lauren came rolling in and he busied himself with making breakfast. Nothing fancy, just sausage and scrambled eggs. They were finishing up when Lauren spoke.

"Jake I need to talk to Lindsey. I was wondering if you could give us some time alone," she said.

"Yeah, no problem. I was going to go out and tinker with my mower and stuff, anyway. Try to cheer her up, would you?" he asked.

Lauren smiled weakly and touched Jake's hand.

"I want to talk to her about some things that might make you mad."

Jake's heart sank in his chest. He knew instantly what it was that she was referring to. Wasn't it only a day ago when they decided it would be their secret?

"I trust you, Lauren. If there are certain things that you think that you have to say, then say them. You're a lot smarter than I am. Do what you think is best." With that, he put his plate in the sink and went outside. He couldn't take the atmosphere or the conversation.

"Well," Lindsey began, "do you hate me?"

"No. What you asked Jake to do was pretty slutty. I understand it, though. I kind of feel the same way. If you would have just told me that you wanted him that way, I probably would have talked to him and he would have done it."

"But..." Lindsey began to ask something. Lauren held her hand up and stopped her.

"Just let me talk, alright? You said enough last night now it's my turn. But it would have killed me. You're right, I'm in love with Jake. I probably have been for a long time. Now I am REALLY in love with Jake. If you repeat any of what I am about to say to you, and ruin what Jake and I have, I will never, ever forgive you. OK?" Lauren asked.

"I will never."

"OK. Jake and I love each other. We have never made love to each other. I have never made love to anybody, and neither has he..."

"That's nothing bad at all, Lauren..." Lindsey started to interrupt again. Once again Lauren put up her hand and Lindsey went silent.

"A few nights ago, when Dad started the night shift, I went into Jake's room to watch TV with him. He helped me do some leg exercises because my legs were cramping up a little. He normally doesn't..." Lauren went on to recap those two nights that she spent with Jake without further interruption. She sipped her juice while Lindsey remained silent and sipped her coffee.

"That's all that I have to talk about, sorry for cutting you off, but I just wanted to get it over with."

"It certainly seems as though he wants to take care of you in more ways than one. I think that you two would be miserable if you were with anyone else. I'm not going to do anything to change it. I'm jealous, I'm sorry that I came here with my problems, I don't want to make more for you. You should just love him and let him love you, however you want to go about it," Lindsey put her arms on the table and set her head down on them. Lauren put her arms around her.

"You've been my friend for as long as I can remember, and I love you for it. I broke a very special promise with Jake to tell you all of this, but you already seemed to know a lot about what was going on, or thought was going on, or whatever. I think that you are one of the few people that can understand it. And I am really sorry about you and Ricky. Let's stop being so serious and sad now, alright?" The two girls were finally able to smile and it seemed like all of the tension was gone from the air.

*****

Jake had the tailgate down on his truck and was using it as a workbench to clean his mower. He had it propped up so that he could scrape the dried on grass and gunk from the deck. He was just finishing up when the two girls came out of the house. Jake was hoping to be spared from the soap opera that Lindsey was involving him in, but it was already too late for that. He eyed the girls with apprehension as Lindsey smiled and waved.

"Goodbye, Jake. Thanks for breakfast! Catch you later!" She carried her oversized backpack to her car and drove off. Lauren came over to Jake and held his hand in hers.

"What all did you tell her, Lauren?"

"Everything."

Jake hung his head. "Was that necessary?"

"She already knew. I think she knew before we did. Last night she tried to convince me that I should have you rather than trying to find a boyfriend. She's jealous of us, you know. She's never had anyone fall in love with her."

"Oh man, she's only what, like nineteen? It's not like she's an old spinster. She's pretty and fun, she just needs to keep her eyes open," Jake commented.

"I think you broke her heart when you turned her down. How were you able to say no to an offer like that?" she asked.

"It wasn't easy, you know. Hormones are a hell of a thing. I was nervous about never having done it before, but mostly I thought it would cause too many problems. She was afraid of what you would think, I thought it would be easier to just not do it than to keep a secret like that from you. Are you mad that I never told you that she asked me?"

"A little, but you were protecting her, and me. I think that I love you more now that I know, though. I love her to death, but I kind of hope that she can get along with Ricky for a few more days at least so we can have a night alone. I don't like being interrupted," she smiled.

*****

It was a long day for the two of them while they waited to have the house to themselves. Eventually, their father left for work and they were able to get down to business. They sat on the couch, Lauren on Jake's lap, making out as though the end of the world was coming. It was a bit awkward at first, as they had never done it before, but before long they had gotten much better at it. They were giving their tongues a rest for a moment when Jake spoke.

"This feels a lot like heaven must. Kissing a beautiful angel."

Lauren giggled.

"Even though that was really cheesy, thank you for the compliment. It does feel really good. We should kiss like this more often. It feels kind of like you have something that's about ready to break out of your pants," she said, referring to his erection that was stabbing her in the thigh.

"You're awfully sexy, that's just what happens," he replied.

"I could suck it for you," she offered. Jake raised an eyebrow. One look at her, and he could tell that she was serious.

"Would you?" he asked. She nodded in the affirmative. He set her off of his lap and he could not get his pants off fast enough. His cock stood at full attention, veins showing through the skin, and all seven inches flush red.

"I'm uh, kind of nervous, I've never done it before and I don't want to hurt you," she said. She didn't look nervous, she looked hungry.

"I've never had it done before, so we're even. I don't think you can hurt me unless you bite," he joked. She clicked her teeth together for effect, making them both chuckle a little.

She wrapped her right hand around the base of his penis, leaned in, and kissed the head. She ran her tongue across the small slit, then worked her way down, licking the entire length. Encouraged by his moan of pleasure, she engulfed his cock with her mouth. Taking all of him in that she could, she had to stop when she was three-quarters of the way down his shaft. She sucked has hard as she could, causing even more blood to rush to his sensitive member. Slowly and gently she began to bob her head up and down, using her tongue and lips the best that she could to please her brother.

"Oh my god, baby. I've never felt anything like this. You're fucking fantastic."

Lauren picked up the pace, pleased with herself. Her brother rarely swore and from the tone of his voice she could tell that he was very excited. She moved her eyes from his cock to his face and met his gaze. She wanted to tell him how much that she loved him but she didn't want to take her lips off of him. It suddenly seemed like the most important thing in the world to bring him to climax.

Her own state of arousal was at a level that it had never been at before, either. She went from her first make out session to giving her first blow job in a matter of seconds. She felt dirty, but in a good way, it was hard to explain. She was thinking about the amazing heat building between her legs when Jake's hips began to rise off of the couch slightly.

"I'm cumming, baby. Fuck!" he hissed. She looked back up at him as he emptied his load into her mouth. She felt the warm cream hit the back of her throat and the roof of her mouth and had to pull off him to avoid choking. She swallowed most of it but not all. She used her hand to milk the last bit from him. The taste was not all together pleasant, but not bad by any means. She was immensely pleased to bring such pleasure to her brother.

"I like it when you call me baby," she said, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. Jake stood and cradled Lauren in his arms. He kissed her deeply, tasting a little bit of himself as he did. He made his way toward his sisters bedroom, keeping the kiss for most of the way. He laid her down in the center of her bed and began to unbutton her jeans. Lauren pulled her shirt up and over her head while Jake worked on her pants. She was bra-less, and the sight of her perky, petite breasts caused Jake to moan softly with delight. With the job of pants removal finally complete, Jake began to nibble and kiss on Lauren's inner thigh.

"Oh Jake, that's driving me crazy! But oh, oh," Jake increased his teasing, sucking greedily on the soft silky flesh of his sister's thigh, "we can't uh, you can't put it in yet." Jake looked up.

"That's OK, baby, we'll take it slow. We don't have to do that until you feel like it's right."

"It's not that, silly! I'm not on any birth control. Lindsey is going to take me to Planned Parenthood tomorrow. After that we can do whatever we want," she explained.

"Oh, heh. Can I just lick you? I want to taste you. Then maybe we can play with your toys."

Jake continued his nibbling assault on his sisters thighs. He spread her legs gently, making sure that Lauren was in a comfortable position. He nuzzled the gusset of her simple white cotton panties with his nose, noting her wetness and taking in the scent of her arousal.

"It's amazing what you smell like. I've never thought of such a thing, had no idea how wonderful and sexy just smelling you could be."

"Oh Jake," Lauren began, pulling his head into her with both her hands. "You make me feel so sexy. I want you to lick me, taste me, you can taste what you are doing to me. Leave the toys for some other time, I want you to be the first thing in me," her voice low and husky.

With some effort, Jake freed his head from his sister's grasp and was able to pull her panties off. Once again, the sight of his sister's exposed sex took his breath away. He took a long moment just to stare and take it all in. He was aching to be inside of her, starving for a taste of her, nearly overwhelmed with his desire. Lauren had to rouse him from his frozen reverie. She needed to have his tongue on her, and could stand to wait no longer.

"Jake, sweetie? Is everything OK?"

"You're just so beautiful, Lauren. I just had to look for a minute. Oh god, I love you!"

"Oh. Show me, Jake. Come lick your sister," she whispered. Jake wasted no more time. He lowered his head and practically dove between his sister's legs. Running his tongue up and down the length of her tiny slit, he lapped up her wetness, savoring the taste of her juices. With no experience of his own to draw upon, he could only go by some of the things that he had seen in x-rated movies. He did the best that he could and what felt right, taking cues from Lauren as to the techniques that pleased her the best. Through this bit of trial and error Jake found his focus on Lauren's clitoris. He teased the tiny nub between his lips, flicked it with his tongue as though his life depended on his sister's pleasured moans.

As for Lauren, she was electric with passion. She had, of course, brought herself to climax before, but having someone else do it like this was a whole other ball game. Neither of the two knew exactly what they were doing, but that didn't stop the tremendous orgasm that was building inside of her. The need for release was making her frantic. She grabbed Jake's head with both hands and mashed his face into her soft, pink flesh.

"OHGODOHGODOHGODJAKE!!!" Lauren felt like a small bomb may have been detonated somewhere deep in side of her. Jake didn't really know what to think, there was no way to predict that she was going to react like this. Somehow this little girl all of a sudden acquired the strength of Superman and was trying to smother him with her pussy. He tried tapping out on her thigh like a defeated wrestler or UFC fighter. Thankfully, she released her grip some and he was able to come up for air. Her hands changed from a death-hold to a tender stroking of her fingers through his hair. She was dripping with a mixture of Jake's saliva and a clear fluid that he could only consider to be her cum. He didn't even know that a woman could do that, but it certainly wasn't coming out of her a second ago.

"Are you all right, baby?" he asked, somewhat awestruck.

"I've never felt anything like that, it's like I was being struck by lightening. It was fantastic, Jake."

Jake crawled up along to lay down beside her, kissing her along the way. He stopped when he got to the side of her neck, suckling softly on the tender skin just below her chin. Lauren rubbed herself slowly, amazed at the amount of wetness that she discovered between her legs.

The two did not talk much for a while after that. They did spend the next hour or so steadily kissing and groping one another. Both masturbated themselves to climax again, though their pace was subdued compared to earlier in the evening. They were exhausted by the time they found themselves soaking in the bathtub. Jake sat behind his sister while she leaned back against his chest.

"I didn't know that you were so strong, Laur. I don't know what I would have done if you didn't finally let me go when you did back there," Jake said.

Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
982 Followers