Jake The P.I.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,709 Followers

It just took me seconds to come around the desk and drop my pants. Jenny took off her undies and straddle my now huge member.

"Are you going to marry me and make an honest woman out of me or do I have to tell my father that you just want to fuck me?"

"I'll marry you, Jenny. God, I love you so and have missed being with you. Are you still able to bare children?

"God, Jake, I'm only in my thirties. How many kids do you want?"

"As many as you are able to have. I want a big family with you."

"Well, I stopped taking the pill after the divorce with Roger, so I guess I ready to start right now. We have a good seven years to see how many we can pop out. Can you afford them?"

"No, but my future wife can. Jenny, all kidding aside, I really do love you and I'm going to be the best husband and best damn dad there is."

"Shut up for now, you caveman. I feel baby number one shooting into me now. Oh, God, Jake, give it all to me. Damn, I love my new job and I haven't even gotten paid yet."

It was the beginning of a new life for Jenny and me. We started a family and we're already on child number three. She works with Sally and has learned the computer quite well. She has a room set up so she spends time with the kids. Between the two of them watching me I have stayed on the straight and narrow and now I know what real love is. Jenny and I have so much more than sex; We have true love between us.

Sally spends more time with her family now. It's kind of funny but Jenny made me give Sally a huge raise. She said she would make sure the money was there for Sally. Me, I'm still almost always broke. I've got more than money. I've got Jenny and the kids.

Jim is still single and enjoying his life. His beard grew back but he now keeps his head shaved. He said the women love rubbing his head.

In case you are wondering about Doris, she made out okay. When she found out Roger was broke she left him but when Roger's dad saw her, he married her. He said he was a widower long enough. So Doris is a Mrs. Bennet, but it's papa she's pleasing.

Roger lost his position in the credit union due to the falsification of the document. He now works in one of his dad's banks. He no longer is part of his dad's will. Doris saw to that.

Well, that's about all I can tell you about Jake the private investigator for now. Hope you enjoyed the story. And as Jake now says, "The fourth time is a charm."

Thank you for reading my story.
Comments always welcome

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,709 Followers