Jake's Sisters Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Dipshit." One of the football players called out to him. "What are you doing down here, get up to the corner with the other losers."

Jake looked back at him. The player in question was Jim Marshal the football team's biggest center. Big and stupid would be the traits that would apply to Jim for his whole life.

Jake just smiled at him. "It's ok my girlfriend told me to sit here." He looked forward and saw Michelle give him a little wink while the team continued their dancing deal.

The guy sitting next to him slapped Jim on the chest. "Hey leave him, he's probably dating the fat one."

They both laughed and Jake stood up as the cheerleaders finished. He turned to Jim and his buddy. "Excuse me." He walked out toward the girls and Michelle came running up to him.

"Hey glad you made it." She said with a smile.

"I've always wanted to do this." Jake said.

"Do what?"

Jake kissed her, deeply and with enough of a tongue display that the football team could see. He pulled Michelle against him and she put her arms around him happily.

He broke the kiss and wave at the team, all of whom just starred in dumbfounded blankness.

Michelle moaned. "That was nice. I didn't think you'd be so into this."

Jake shrugged. "I've decided to make the best out of it."

She smiled again. "Great. Let's go sit down."

Jake sat back at his seat and Michelle sat in his lap, pulling his arms around her waist. Everybody nearby who was on a team just stared at them in confusion. Jake smiled to himself as the prep rally began. They did the whole thing with introducing the guys on all the teams, then they went about coming to football and basketball games and all that. Then they talked about dances and finally introduced the girls teams, basketball, volleyball, and such.

Michelle kissed him and said. "I'll be right back." Then she got off of him and ran out onto the court so the girls could do their goodbye cheer to the school.

Jake glanced over to where all the jocks had gone and they wouldn't even meet his eye. It made him feel all warm and toasty inside.

Once it was finally over Michelle walked with Jake hand and hand out to the parking lot. Not five steps out the door Jim came up to them and looked almost sorry for himself.

"Hey man, sorry the guys gave you a hard time. We didn't know what was up you know?" He held out his hand. "No hard feelings eh?"

Jake glanced at Michelle who was watching Jim, he guessed to make sure Jim did what she had told him. Then Jake took his hand. "Yeah don't worry about it."

Jim smiled and seemed to be relieved to have Jake's forgiveness. It was like anybody Michelle was hanging on was instantly the coolest, greatest guy in school. "Hey we're all going to hang out on the field for a while, you want to kick it for a while?" Jim asked. "Pete brought drinks and he's stereo." He motioned over his shoulder toward the field.

Jake nodded. "Yeah, we could do that. Right Michelle?" He said looking at her.

She kissed him and gently bit his lower lip. "Anything you want." She said.

Jim swallowed uncomfortably. Jake was excited inside, because Michelle was letting him be in control, and whomever controlled her had extra points on everybody else. Michelle didn't care if Jake controlled where they went, all she wanted was to be on his arm and be a hole for him to put himself in.

Jim led them out to where a pick-up was parked on the fifty yard line. The tailgate was down and music pumped from two large black speaker cabinets sitting on either side of the truck. Five guys from the football team, including Jim were there and six of the cheerleaders where hanging around, all of whom had a beer in there hand and they were laughing and joking over the music.

Jim handed each of them a beer and they hung out with every body. Tiffany kept talking with Michelle as she leaned against Jake while he leaned against the passenger side of the truck.

Pete Thompson chatted with Jake as the girls talked. Pete like the other guys seemed almost nervous to talk to him, like he suddenly was the master of the universe. But the conversation stayed mainly to generic stuff like music and bad mouthing teachers. But Jake could almost here the unspoken question on Pete's mind.

Finally Michelle patted Jake's chest. "I'm going to go talk with Tiffany ok? I'll be right back." She kissed him and went off with her friend.

Pete took this opportunity to speak his mind. "So how'd you do it man? The other day you were a nobody and suddenly you bag the hottest chick in history."

Jake turned to him and set his still full beer on the roof of the truck. "You really want to know?" Jake asked.

"Shit yeah I want to know!" Pete cried.

"Well, she heard I was great in bed and I proved it true. She loved my dick so much she was instantly mine." Jake explained, telling the truth but making it sound so farfetched that Pete would probably just think he was joking.

Pete frowned. "You lucky fuck. I wish I had a package big enough to nab a chick like Michelle."

Jake was puzzled. "But aren't you going out with Tammy Parker?"

Pete shrugged. "She's ok I guess but damn is she dumb. Nice ass, nice body, you know but it boggles my mind how damn dumb she is."

Jake smiled. "An everybody on the football team is Einstein right?"

"What do you mean?"

Jake shook his head. "Nothing."

"Uh, ok. You something though, you'd better be careful." Pete said.

"Of what?"

"Well now that you are dating Michelle, the other cheerleaders are going to be all over you like white on rice. You know what I'm saying? That what happened to Derek, Michelle caught him with another cheerleader and she not only dumped him but got the girl kicked off the squad." Pete explained sipping from his beer. He swallowed and made that sound you make after drinking something really good. "Goddamn Corona's." he said.

Jake smiled. "I don't think that will be a problem in my case."

Pete pointed at him with the bottle. "You'd think so, see as how you were a loser before, no offense. But the second they saw Michelle in your arms, your past disappear like that," he snapped his fingers. "And they'll want you just like anybody that could possibly be good enough for her. Michelle's like their fucking God man!"

"Incredibly insightful for a jock." Jake said.

Pete looked past him toward the fence. "Here comes trouble."

"What?"

"Derek's here." Pete said and got off the car. He raised his beer and cried. "Derek! What the fuck is up man?"

Derek marched right over to Jake and leaned real close to try and scare him. "So you're the motherfucker they've been going on about. The loser who got the babe." He said, his breath heavy with alcohol.

Jake smiled, "That'd be me."

"What are you smiling about? You can't really be serious Michelle!" He cried and Michelle came running up to them with Tiffany right in toe.

"Get the fuck away from him Derek!" Michelle screamed.

He turned half his body toward her and pointed. "You tell me what makes this waste of space better than me. You fucking tell me why you of all people would date a loser!"

Jake braced himself. "You can stop calling me that now."

"Shut up!"

Jake smiled.

"He's not a cheating piece of shit that's why." Michelle said.

"I told you that it wasn't my fault." Derek protested.

Michelle nodded. "So your dick happened to fall out of your pants and into Patty's twat? Whatever Derek."

"She fucking seduced me!"

"I don't care!" Michelle cried. "Was I not a good girlfriend Derek, I did everything you wanted and asked for nothing in return. But that wasn't good enough, so you still had to cheat."

"Goddamn it Michelle I was drunk and I said sorry. What else you want me to do?" He cried.

"Get the fuck away from my boyfriend."

Derek glared back at Jake and grabbed his collar like he was going to take a swing, but Jake's hand came up and in a quick motion he pulled Derek's hand around behind him and bent it up toward his neck, forcing Derek to bend over.

"I don't like you Derek." Jake said. "You need to leave before I get really sick of your shit and decide to make the star quarterback left handed." Then he shove Derek's head into the door of the truck and shoved him of his ass.

Jake stood over him while Michelle and Tiffany stood behind him. Even Pete came over and was standing in a position to hold Derek back if he got carried away. Derek spat and got to his feet and began walking away.

Pete clapped Jake on the shoulder. "That could have been the funniest shit I've ever seen happen to that guy." Then he doubled over laughing. He was joined quickly by everyone else there. They all knew Derek and had never seen him be made a fool of and for Jake to do it was like icing on the cake.

Michelle pressed Jake against the truck. "What do you say we go to my place and finish this evening?"

Jake smiled feeling pretty good with himself. "I'd say I am already there."

They were kissing furiously as they stumbled into Michelle's bedroom. Michelle had him by the zipper and she kicked the door shut as soon as she could. She spun him away from the bed and began working to get his pants off. She peeled his jeans and broke the kiss to smile at him. She slid her hand into his boxers and rubbed his long hard cock.

"It's just like I remember it." She said. "I have a surprise for you."

"What's that?" He asked.

Then someone came up behind him and put their hands over his eyes. "Guess who?" It was Tiffany and she pressed herself against his back.

"Well I'll be a monkey's uncle." Jake said, with a smirk.

Tiffany moved around next to Michelle and pulled her top over her head. Tiffany had a great body, tight and muscular, nice b-cup tits and one of the sexiest faces he could imagine. He would have asked her out if it weren't for the fact that she had hated him. At least she used to.

She leaned toward him and kissed him lightly, while Michelle got undressed and leaned back on the bed. Jake broke the kiss and motioned Tiffany to remove her pants. Yet another bald bush, Jake began to wonder if all these girls were on the same wave-length.

Tiffany moved in for another kiss once she was in the buff but Jake stopped her. "No, I want you next to Michelle." He said.

Tiffany immediately hopped onto the bed and poised herself next to her friend. Jake took in the lovely sight of the two nude women on the bed next to each other. Both were watching him with desire in their eyes. He grinned and slowly pulled his boxers down and off.

Tiffany sat up quickly as she eyed his cock. "Holy cow!" She exclaimed. "Michelle, you sure as hell weren't kidding."

"I know." Michelle said. "Go suck on it."

Tiffany shifted herself on the bed and crawled toward him, eyeing his cock like a tiger ready to pounce. She looked up at him as she slowly reached out and took hold off the base of his shaft and guided the head into her open mouth. Jake groaned as her warm wet mouth closed around him. She kept her mouth closed while her tongue worked over his head. Jake looked down to watch her and saw her never stop looking at him as she slid more of his pecker into her mouth. And when he hit the back of her throat she kept going, her eyes never even watered as she fully took him into her mouth. He could feel her throat convulsing around him and he had to pull back a bit to keep from blowing his load already. He fully intended to drill the shit out of both of them before he did that.

He was saved from Tiffany's onslaught as Michelle moved her head toward his cock too. Tiffany not about to hog someone else's boyfriend, pulled him slowly from her mouth and point his tip toward Michelle. Michelle smiled and sucked her girlfriend's spit from Jake's shaft.

Finally Jake couldn't handle anymore of the double blowjob and he stepped back.

They looked at him as if awaiting orders, their eyes filled with hunger. "So who gets to be first?" he asked them.

Michelle smiled. "My boyfriend, so me first."

Jake rolled his eyes but moved forward. He climbed onto the bed his cock bobbing before him. Michelle leaned back and spread her legs wide for him. He moved over her and lined his cock to her cunt.

Tiffany moved over and reached out to line Jake's cock properly. He felt her press him to Michelle's warm waiting hole and he pushed in. Michelle cried out in delight as he pushed the entire length of his cock into her tight quivering hole. Jake groaned as he felt her walls wrap around him and he felt her slick cunt slide down his shaft. After the bad condom experience he had, this was wonderful.

He began thrusting into her not giving her cunt a chance to get used to him. He wanted her tight and squealing. And squeal she did, every motion got a high pitched moaned from her lips. It didn't take long for her pussy to suddenly contract and her juices to flood over him as she came. He pulled himself from the still quivering hole.

She glared up at him. "Hey!"

He put a finger to her lips. "Now, now you brought a friend over to share and it would be unfair to not let her have a turn." He said.

Tiffany smiled. "Yeah Michelle, sharing the wealth."

Michelle plopped her head back and took a calming breath. "Oh yeah. Damn."

Jake kissed Michelle's cheek and moved off of her. He turned to Tiffany as she eyed his cum covered cock. "So Tiffany, how do you like it?"

Tiffany shook her head. "I don't give a shit, just get that thing inside my pussy now."

"Let's see you on your hands and knees then." Jake said.

Tiffany did as he asked, quickly rolling onto all four and thrusting her ass toward him. Jake grinned and got on his knees behind her, lining himself up to her now dripping pussy. Tiffany had never had his cock before and he had to force himself into her a little bit. But she moaned at every little bit he got into her.

When he was finally completely inside, of her he held himself there. Tiffany shifted her ass and lowered her head. "Oh my fucking god! Fucking cock feels unbelievable." She moved her ass back and forth a little bit. "Come on, drill the fuck out of me big man."

Jake grabbed her hips and did just that. He made long strokes pulling out nearly completely and then driving fully back into her violently. She loved every minute of it too, screaming his name and gripping one of her tits with one hand. Her cunt seemed to tighten with every stroke as if fighting for him to release his load into her. He had to slow his trusts to keep from getting too close to orgasm.

But the slow trusts after the fuckfest did it of Tiffany and she let out a long high pitched moan as she came all over his cock. Jake stopped and held himself still inside of her while she shook and trembled with her orgasm. He took a glance at Michelle and saw her sleeping. Her orgasm must have sucked her out of energy.

He pulled out of Tiffany and sat back on his knees. Tiffany rolled onto her back and he looked down at her.

"Since she's asleep, you get my cum all to yourself." Jake said, "Where would you like my hot seed?"

Tiffany smiled and ran a finger between her legs. "I want you to cum where nature intended." She said. "Take that big fucking cock and fill me with meat and cum. Cum deep inside me so I can feel your sperm swimming around inside me."

Jake smiled and climbed on top of her. She reached between them and grabbed hold of his cock and fitted it to her hot hole. He pushed in and Tiffany grabbed hold of his arms as he sank back into her. She moans satisfied and looked deep into his eyes.

"Now fuck me hard and cum deep inside me. Shoot it as deep as you can." She demanded.

Jake nodded and slammed himself quickly in and out of her. Tiffany closed her eyes and cried out unable to keep her eyes on him. She came again and Jake felt his cum bubble back to the surface.

Tiffany felt his cock swell inside her and she opened her eyes again. "Oh Fuck, that's it. Cum for me, cum inside me. I want to feel it." She pleaded.

Jake pushed deep into her and let lose. His cock jumped like a cannon as it blasted her walls with his seed. He felt her walls squeeze around him as his load coated her insides.

"Yes!" Tiffany screamed. "Shoot that seed into me!"

Jake slowly pulled out as he finished. He felt a string of cum dangle from his tip and he wiped it off on Tiffany's clit. He backed off the bed and glanced at Michelle, who was still fast asleep.

"Well, I'll be seeing you later." He said and got his clothes on.

Tiffany sat up. "You're not staying the night?" She asked puzzled.

Jake shook his head. "I have to go home and help my Mom unpack." Then he walked out the door and into his car.

12