Jamaican Beauties Jaunt Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled broadly as he came up to her and asked, "Pardon me miss, but aren't you one of the Carnival dancers on my grandson's poster?"

Not knowing what he meant, Denise looked curiously at the gentleman before answering, "I've danced in the Road March, but..."

"My grandson has a huge poster of you and another beautiful young lady on a Carnival float wearing headdresses, smiles, and little else."

"I've danced on a Bacchanal float, but..." Denise again muttered before recalling the long disremembered time her costume top came apart and fell out of reach, leaving her topless as the float rolled into the reviewing area at the end of the road march.

"Could I have a picture with you? My grandson will never believe I met you unless I have a picture," the gentleman stammered as he pulled a camera from his cruise ship bag.

"Are you sure you don't have me confused with someone else, maybe Dani Sperle from Rio?"

"My grandson has a poster of her walking in the Carnival parade wearing a headdress, sandals, and a glued-on triangle as a G-string. No, I'm pretty sure you're one of the two topless dancers in his Jamaican Carnival poster," the American explained as he openly ogled her breasts, which jiggled when she talked.

Not wanting to get into an argument nor wanting to admit she had indeed danced topless on a Bacchanal float as everyone took photographs, Denise, in hopes of ending her embarrassment as quickly as possible, reluctantly agreed to his request and suggested, "Why don't you show Andrew how to use your camera so he can take a couple of pictures whilst you stand next to me?"

The gentleman muttered his thanks as he handed Andrew his camera and pointed out the shutter button and zoom lever. He returned to Denise with a smile, his gaze fixed on the evident outline of her aroused nipples.

Denise stood beside the gentleman and forced a smile as Andrew used the tourist's camera to take the photograph.

"Thank you for posing for a photo," the American tourist acknowledged before he quietly asked, "I don't mean to be a pest, nor do I mean any disrespect, but I was wondering... Would you mind baring your breasts for a picture so I could prove to my grandson that I really met you?"

Denise desperately wanted to get rid of him and the embarrassing memories he'd brought back. She determined that to do so without making a scene, she needed to fulfill his request quickly. She justified her decision by noting she was virtually bare-chested under her transparent blouse and thousands of people had already photographed her when she danced topless in the Road March Reviewing Area. Denise was astonished to hear herself tell the tourist, "You're asking a lot, but if you promise it's really important and it will be your last request, I'll do it."

"Thank you. It will really impress my grandson and I promise I won't bother you any further."

Seeing no one walking up the road to the villa, Denise pulled the hem of her blouse from the waistband of her skirt, unbuttoned the blouse, and holding it closed asked Andrew, "Are you ready to take another picture?"

"Yes, go ahead," Andrew answered, as he held up the gentleman's camera and placed his finger on the shutter button.

Denise muttered to herself and took a deep breath before she opened her blouse, put her right arm around the surprised gentleman, resting her hand on his right shoulder, and smiled while Andrew verified that they were both in frame, and pushed the shutter button.

Denise felt empowered. She was once again uninhibited. She felt free! She wanted to help the gentleman impress his grandson, especially after having gone as far as to expose herself in public just to allow him to do so. Denise turned her head and kissed him on the cheek ignoring that his upper arm pressed between her bared breasts and her erect nipple was evident. Andrew took the photo with the man's camera.

Denise turned and pulled the front panels of her blouse together. Before she buttoned the blouse closed, Andrew stopped her, and holding up his Nikon, suggested, "Why don't we retake those photos for your challenge?"

Horrified at the suggestion at first, but reminding herself that these photos would prove to Will that she had been up to his challenge, Denise surprised herself as she nodded her consent and asked the tourist, who stared directly at her exposed cleavage, "Would you mind if we repeated the poses so Andrew could take the same photographs with his camera?"

"That's the very least I can do in return for your kindness," the gentleman answered with a warm smile while looking into her eyes for the first time since they'd met.

Denise couldn't help but smile when she noticed the gentleman's entrancing light blue eyes sparkled the same way sunlight sparkled off the Caribbean.

Remembering her purpose, she opened her blouse before she again put her arm around the gentleman's shoulders. Remembering Will's admonishments regarding her Proof or Prude photos, she resolved that to prove to him she was now uninhibited, she would project her sensual and sexual nature and reveal herself to the camera.

To that end, she placed her left hand on her hip, pulled her shoulders back, arched her back fully exposing her bared breasts and aroused nipples, and turned to face Andrew and his camera. While Andrew took several photographs, she felt empowered. She felt free to expose as much of her body as she desired. She was surprised, yet pleased, that a man seemed excited to see her exposed body. More astoundingly, she felt completely in charge of the situation.

Andrew told them to hold their pose as he shuffled to his left and knelt down on one knee. After reminding Denise to stand up straight and pull her left elbow back, Andrew many photos and commented, "That's beautiful. Now hold that pose."

Walking to his right Andrew took more photographs of Denise with her arm around the man's shoulder, her breasts thrust forward, and her dark nipples extended.

When Andrew finished, the gentleman smiled at Denise and again thanked her. As an afterthought he asked, "By the way, what is your name?"

At the time it happened, Denise had rationalized that although everyone in the Road March's Reviewing Area grand stands had taken photos of her dancing topless on the Bacchanal float, very few people knew the names of either of the two topless dancers on the front of the float, and therefore only a few people knew who she was. However, she forgot it was a secret and, without thought, she started to reveal her name, "My name is Dee—"

"We call her Dee-Dee," Andrew interrupted, realizing that Denise was about to reveal her name and using the nickname her father had given her.

Denise hated it when anyone other than her mother or father used that nickname. Yet, she quickly recognized and appreciated that Andrew had only used it to protect her. She picked up on Andrew's line, "Yes, you can tell your grandson I'm called Dee-Dee and the girl on my right is... em... ah, I mean Emma, but we usually call her Em," Denise told him, only thinking at the last minute to conceal the name of the girl that danced next to her on the float—Max, short for Maxine.

Returning the gentleman's camera, Andrew, hoping to enforce his ruse, requested, "Please, if you feel you must share the ladies' names with your grandson, remind him that it is important that he keep their secret. As you many have figured out, neither lady desires the publicity or notoriety."

* * * * *

Bacchanal Poster

After putting his camera back into his bag, the gentleman extended his hand and said, "Thank you Dee-Dee. By the way, I was so excited meeting you that I neglected to introduce myself earlier. My name is Harold. I'm a retired pharmacist from Fort Lauderdale... Florida."

As they shook hands, Harold smiled as he looked into her eyes and asked, "I know I promised not to ask for any more favors, but it would truly mean a great deal to me and would really impress my grandson. I mean..." Harold looked to the ground and shuffled his feet like a teenage boy asking a girl for a date, before he continued, "Is there any way I could have a photo of you posed like you were for your poster?"

Andrew chimed his desire to honor the tourist's request, "That would be a wonderful addition to your portfolio, please do it!"

"I don't know about any poster, much less a famous poster," Denise protested as she waved her hands for emphasis, releasing the grip that kept the front of her unbuttoned blouse closed.

"The poster in my grandson's room shows you and the woman to your right, uh... Emma, both with big smiles, your arms raised in victory, and your right hand and her left hand clasped together with your fingers intertwined," Harold explained.

Denise remembered the moment; it was the highlight of a long and exciting day. Earlier, a Velcro strip holding her already revealing top closed had ripped off, exposing far too much of her breasts. Denise was mortified, but she continued dancing for the sake of the dance team. Her father had drilled that into her when he coached her to play sports and later when he taught her to dance. A team member never let their team down; they always did whatever they had to do to help the team.

For the rest of the Road March everything was fine. She and Max—who'd opened her top so they'd be in similar costumes—were in perfect sync as they danced. Then, just as they turned off the road to enter the Reviewing Area—actually a vacant field off Oxford Road with an oval track around it and temporary grand stands surrounding the field—Denise's top came apart, fell from her shoulders, and landed out of reach of anyone on the float. Yet, she continued to dance. She went on because that was what her father and their dance instructor had taught her to do. They had frequently emphasized the need for her and the other girls on the dance troupe to be team members, to do their parts, to support their teammates.

When Max saw Denise had lost her top, being a good teammate, she removed her own top and dropped it near the spot where Denise's had fallen to ensure the two dancers in the front of the float were wearing matching costumes and thus continued to meet the costume requirements for contest entrants.

As a result, the two friends ended the day dancing topless while the Bacchanal float drove around the Road March Reviewing Area. They finished their last dance while the float stopped in front of the community leaders, Bacchanal officials, city officials, and important business executives and their guests in the reviewing stand. Max and she were sure the troupe had done a fantastic job and the two of them were excited to have finished their long day of dancing. In their focus on their dance routines and the excitement of the Bacchanal, they'd forgotten they were topless. They simultaneously raised their arms in celebration of their successful completion of their final dance routine. Looking to each other, sharing their excitement and joy, they grasped their hands together in support and friendship, as they faced the crowd in the reviewing stand.

"That's when the photo must have been taken. It must have been taken by someone in the reviewing stand," Denise blurted, her astonishment evident in both her voice and expression.

Andrew, shocked to learn that Denise was unaware of the poster, asked, "Oh Dee-Dee, you don't know?"

"Know what?"

"The photograph used for the poster was taken by the association's official photographer and they've been trying to find you and... Emma for several months. But Emma's father and yours swore everyone in the neighborhood to secrecy," Andrew announced, not knowing how many secrets he had just revealed to her.

Denise stood motionless; she felt dazed, amazed, and embarrassed. She was embarrassed having just realized the poster Harold mentioned was a picture of Max and her topless, but, for some inexplicable reason, she was also proud. In addition, she was excited to be part of a poster, even though it was rather revealing, that a young boy kept in his room. That pride and excitement felt good, and quickly and easily pushed her embarrassment aside.

"Okay, I'll try to recreate the pose in the poster," a proud, excited, and now giddy Denise nearly shouted, her breasts bobbing up and down as she vigorously nodded her consent toward Andrew and then Harold.

Andrew, concluding their current location was too exposed and public for Denise to continue posing bare-chested, suggested, "Perhaps we should move to a less public location."

"What about the concrete court we used earlier?" Denise offered, her excitement still evident in her voice.

"That would work, the grove of cypress trees should serve as a barrier between us and the tourists, and might work as a background," Andrew added.

"Would that be alright with you?" Denise asked Harold.

"I'll miss my tour of the villa, but I'm sure it will be worth it," Harold told her with a huge grin.

Denise and Harold walked cautiously, side-by-side, as Andrew led them down the slight slope toward the railed patio and cypress grove. Harold noticed Denise was having difficulty walking on the flagstone and grass path in her heels and offered his arm to assist her as they came to a set of steps. Denise smiled her appreciation of his gallantry and took Harold's elbow. After reaching the bottom of the steps, she continued to hold onto Harold while they cautiously followed Andrew.

Denise, focused on ensuring her stiletto heels didn't stick in the sod between the flagstones and cause her to trip, did not notice that the front of her unbuttoned blouse was separated, exposing more of her cleavage with every step. Because one hand held on to Harold's elbow and she held the other outstretched to maintain her balance, the front panels of her blouse soon fluttered freely at her sides, leaving her jiggling breasts exposed to the sun and Harold's ogles.

Andrew, seeing what had happened to Denise's blouse, hollered that he was going ahead to scout around for the best location to recreate the poster. When he reached the cypress tree grove, he used the camera's zoom lens to take several photographs of Harold staring at Denise's exposed breasts as they bounced and swayed with each cautious step.

When Denise and Harold reached the bottom of the slope and stepped onto the flat lawn, she looked up for the first time and saw Andrew wave and holler for her to come toward him. Andrew, having switched the Nikon to video mode, was pleased when he looked at the LCD and saw Denise smiling and waving to him.

No longer worried about catching her heels between flagstones, Denise relaxed and assessed her situation. She was first cognizant that her exposed breasts bobbled as she walked on the balls of her feet. She also comprehended that it didn't bother her. She was comfortable, even though two guys were clearly ogling and enjoying her exposure.

Considering her mother's behavior, Denise thought, "Maybe mother is right. This isn't as traumatic as I always assumed it would be. I don't feel that I'm in any danger. In fact, I feel as if I'm the one with all the power. As though I'm the one in charge of the situation."

When Denise reached Andrew, she kissed him on the cheek and whispered in his ear, "I hope you enjoyed the show! Do you remember our deal?"

When he blushed and nodded, Denise smiled and added, "Remember our agreement, even if that video isn't on my card, you can't keep it."

Andrew looked into her bright green eyes and explained, "I'm sorry, but it was such a marvelous sight, I had to capture it. I promise you that the video and all of the photos I took, except those you had me take with Harold's camera, are on your memory card and nowhere else."

Once everyone was present and agreed the location would be private enough for the proposed photo shoot, Andrew used his cell phone to search the Internet for an image of the poster to use as a guide to get the pose correct.

Meanwhile, Denise thought aloud, "I wonder how many people have seen that poster?"

Hearing her whispered question, Harold explained, "My grandson tells me it is the second most popular carnival poster, in terms of sales, behind only Dani Sperle's poster. He guesses about ten-thousand posters have been sold."

Denise gasped, "Over ten-thousand people have seen a picture of me... topless!"

Andrew smiled as he held out his cell phone to show Denise the image of the poster and explained, "Ten-thousand posters have been sold, tens of thousands more people have probably seen those posters, and untold numbers have seen images of the poster, like this one, on the Internet."

Seeing the poster for the first time, Denise was shocked to think that her bared-breasts had been, albeit without her knowledge or consent, exposed to so many people. She was also excited to realize that ten-thousand young men had been willing to pay for a poster showing her and Max naked from the waist up.

Curious, Denise asked, "By the way Harold, how old is your grandson?"

"He's nineteen."

"I thought only adolescent boys bought posters," she exclaimed aloud, but inwardly she was thrilled to learn that a young man was captivated enough with her that he would want to have a picture of her on his wall. She smiled and thought, "Now, I believe I understand how swimsuit and underwear models, maybe even Playboy centerfolds must feel."

Turning her attention back to Harold and his grandson Denise asked, "Would it upset your grandson to learn that I'm seven years older than him, and... Emma is a bit older than me?"

"He guessed you two were in your mid to late-twenties, but he told me he still thought you were both beautiful and the sexiest women he'd ever seen. But, to be perfectly honest, I don't think your ages interest him," Harold explained with a wink

"Really?" Denise questioned as she blushed with the realization that a nineteen-year-old boy, man she corrected herself, thought she was beautiful and looked sexy.

"Yes, really. Moreover, I have to say, you are much more beautiful in person. It appears my grandson has exceptional taste in women."

Denise's blush traveled down to her breasts before she replied, "Thank you. But, what does your wife think about you going to your grandson's room and ogling the posters of bare-breasted women?"

"I'm a widower and my grandson is living with me while he's going to college."

"I'm sorry about your loss."

"It's been a few years now, but thank you for your concern."

"Are you here on a cruise?" Denise inquired, trying to change the conversation.

"Yes, is it that obvious?"

Pointing, Denise identified and cited each piece of evidence, "The Dam Ships cap, the tour sticker with the cruise line logo, and, most obvious, the cruise line name and logo on the bag."

"I guess it is that obvious. Yes, I'm on the cruise ship docked overnight in Ocho Rios. I took this all day bus tour, because I've never seen Kingston."

"Are you cruising with friends or a group?"

"Sadly, I'm alone. I'd heard that this cruise line was a good place to meet mature single women. But, I haven't had any success."

"I can't believe you haven't found anyone. You're handsome, you seem physically fit, and you're extremely polite. Surely many women on the cruise are interested in you."

"The problem is, the single women that find me interesting are too mature for my taste and the women I find interesting think I'm too mature for their taste," Harold laughed.

Denise, hoping to make Harold feel better, acted the way she believed her mother would. Batting her eyelashes, she squeezed his elbow, and with a big smile she declared, "Well, if I were on the cruise, I'd be interested in you and would be doing my best to find out what interests and tastes we have in common."

Harold smiled back, and, ignoring Denise's bared breasts, looked into her eyes as he replied, "Thank you for the compliment. If I met you on the cruise I would definitely be doing my best to determine if we had any mutual interests and tastes, besides my attraction to your beauty and charm."