Jamaican Escape

Story Info
Wife enjoys young stud while in Jamaica.
7.7k words
4.27
180.6k
133
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dvalla
dvalla
63 Followers

Each year my wife and I take an island vacation together. We leave the kids at home and get to spend adult time together. Sometimes we travel with friends sometimes we travel alone. This year we traveled alone to very private resort in Jamaica. My wife was looking for a quiet resort where we could sunbathe nude without gawkers. We have traveled with friend to resorts that had nude beaches and have seen most of our friends nude, but this year we wanted to be alone.

When we arrived at the resort we were escorted to our villa and were awe struck at the beauty of the view. We had our own little sun deck with four loungers that overlooked the Caribbean ocean. We had full access to sea with our ladder. We knew right then we found a perfect getaway for the next seven days.

Didn't take us long to grab a few Red Stripes loose all of our clothes and head to the sundeck to soak up the sun. Paradise found! Does it get any better than lying naked on a lounger with an ice-cold beer looking at the Caribbean ocean with beautiful naked women. I think not.

After a while in the hot sun my wife (Deb) decided to jump in to cool off. I remained comfortably on my lounger enjoying the view. After a short swim Deb climbed up the ladder and was walking to her chair. I watched as she came closer. Her large breasts had that gentle bounce as she walked, her nipples were erect from the chilly water and the sun beaming off her wet body was an amazing sight.

After 30 years together I still can't see her naked enough. Every time he see her body it still drives me nuts. She is a very petite woman just five feet tall with the most amazing large breasts. Her breasts hang just the way beautiful natural breasts should. When she stands before you in all her glory you begin with a beautiful face and gaze lower across her big suck able boobies then across her tummy to a very sexy trimmed or shaved tight little pussy that makes me want to dive in for kiss when ever I see it.

As she walked back to her lounger from her short swim I watched her every move as she climbed the ladder and headed toward her chair. When she realized I was watching she put on a nice show by shaking her boobs for fun. She then covered both boobs with one arm and covered her pussy with her second hand and walked straight at me and stood in front of me while I lie naked on my lounger. She lifted both hands and said, "Is this what you where staring at? It's not nice to stare". She sat on my chair between my legs facing away towards the ocean. She then leaned back using my stomach as her pillow with her breasts facing upward to the sky. This position allowed me easy access to the titties I love so much. I immediately cupped them both and began to caress and pinch her big nipples. She asked, "How are they going to get tan if you keep blocking all the sun with your hands? "Who cares about sun I'm just enjoying the view and your lovely tits. She said, "I can tell your enjoying yourself by the hard cock sticking into my back, I need to move to more comfortable spot than lying here with a boner in back". She then flipped over and positioned herself on her stomach, her face inches from my now raging hard-on. She then gently blew air across my cock to watch it twitch as teased with it. She began to lick softly around the head while looking up at me as I watched this beautiful sight. She knew the teasing was driving me in sane so she ran her tongue up the length of my shaft from the base to the head then wrapped her lips around it and began to give me one of her fantastic blow jobs. The fantasy of lying on a secluded beach while my wife sucked me off was coming true. She kept a steady pace, cupped my balls and stroked my cock lightly while she sucked. She would stop every so often and lick the head like a Popsicle while she kept stroking. She knew this was not going to take long. I could feel the energy growing in my balls as I tried to lift her head to keep from cuming so soon. But she maintained her pace and kept sucking. I reached down cupped her titties and told her I was going to cum. She released her lip lock and kept stroking as my cock erupted. Streams of cum squirted onto my chest and down onto her hands that were still stroking my squirting cock. When she was sure my cock was empty she kissed the head of my cock stood up and said, "Let's go into town and find a nice place for Happy Hour."

We quickly showered and prepared to find a nice local beach bar to have a few drinks and a good time. Deb put on her jean skirt and red bikini top with a large white shirt over top. The kind of large shirt that allows one shoulder to be exposed but not both. It's a very sexy look. We headed to a place called Ricks Cafe' right on the beach. The place had a good crowd but not jammed. We managed to find two seats at the bar, "Two Red Stripes please!" We sat and listened to the reggae music and watched the people in the bar for a while. When the young man sitting next to Deb turned and introduced himself, "Hi, I'm Jason and this is my friend Megan."

Jason was a very good-looking twenty something year old man. Tall, dark and handsome some might say. He had a very athletic body, wearing a baggy tank top that showed off his muscular body. I could tell Deb did not mind that he was sitting next her. Megan was also very young probably early twenties. She had blonde hair, very tan body wearing shorts and just a tiny bikini top covering her very small boobs. She had a very gymnastic kind of body.

Our new friends where very friendly and obviously had been at the bar for a few hours. Neither of them was very shy (alcohol induced) and Jason was focusing most of his attention on Deb's cleavage. Since he was a tall man he had a perfect view down her baggy shirt to a fantastic cleavage. Since Jason was talking mostly to Deb and her cleavage, Megan finally got off her stool and came over and stood in front of Deb and myself to try and get a word in. As the night went on we learned that they had just met that day on the beach and had decided to go to Ricks for a few beers. They were both staying at local all-inclusive hotels nearby with friends. We told them where we were staying and described how beautiful and secluded it was. They both at almost the same time asked, "Can you sunbath naked there?" Deb and I both laughed and said, "Sure you can! It's like our own private island." They asked if they could come to our beach the next day. Megan had always wanted to go topless on a beach but her resort did not allow topless anywhere and Jason just wanted to find a nude beach somewhere. I knew he wanted to come get a better view of that cleavage he was checking out all night. I said it was all right with me but it was up to Deb. We had picked this place to be alone I was not sure how Deb would feel about guests. The answer was, "Hey why not, its Jamaica why not be naked. See you around ten." With that we all staggered out and headed back to own hotels.

When we made it back to our hotel it was already dark. We disrobed, opened a bottle of wine and sat on the patio to star gaze at the most amazing night sky. We sat in silence taking in the view for some time when Deb commented on how nice a young man Jason was. I agreed and said, "He also was having a great time looking down your shirt trying to catch a glimpse of your big titties." She replied, "It was kind of obvious I guess". He was only coming to our place tomorrow with the hope of seeing you naked. I don't believe he was looking for a nude beach. "Why would he want to see me naked when he was with a twenty year old hot body?" I said, "Because she is twenty year old with little boobs and no where near as sexy as you." "You don't mind a young naked stud staring at my boobs all day", she said. "No I do not. I enjoy the look on someone's face when see how beautiful you are, especially when you are naked. Your boobs will put a smile on any mans face." With that she stood grabbed me by my naked cock and said lets go I wanna fuck!

We walked into our living room and she pushed me back onto the waterbed that was located in the middle of the living room. I had landed on my back, my cock already hard from her leading me into the house by it. She immediately climbed up and sat right down on my cock. In one motion she took all of me in up to my balls. Her pussy was soaked. All of the flirting with Jason and the anticipation of her being naked in front of him tomorrow had her ready to go. She knew what she wanted. She didn't want to make love to her husband she just wanted to get fucked by a big hard dick. And that is what she was getting. She was riding me like a bull rider fast and hard. Her first orgasm took less than a minute. She slowed her pace and rubbed her clit against my body as she allowed her pussy to recover from the sensation of her first orgasm. She then sat up straight pushed her big boobs and nice hard nipples out toward my face and said, "Are you saying the only reason Jason is coming tomorrow is to see these!" Yes and also to catch a glimpse of your hot pussy that I'm about to cum in. She then let out a low moan as she pounded herself up and down on my cock. I sucked and squeezed her breasts that were hanging and bouncing in my face until she came hard again for the second time. She collapsed on my chest exhausted from riding me so hard. So I rolled her onto her back, pulled her feet up onto my shoulders, and preceded to fuck her hard. I knew this pace would not last as I could feel my cum rolling up my shaft. I buried my cock up to my balls and unleashed a flood of semen. As my cum was spewing from my cock I see her body tense for her third orgasm in as many minutes. We held that position for a few minutes to catch our breath from the powerful sex that had just happened. Her face had the satisfied look of woman that had just had three orgasms in only a few minutes. As my cock softened, and slid out of her very happy cum filled pussy, she turned and kissed me on the lips and said, "That was a good fuck". We curled up next to each other and fell asleep.

We were both awakened by a light knock on the door. A familiar voice, "Hey you two awake?" Our cottage had only a see thru screen door and the windows were open to the sea. As we opened our eyes we could see Jason standing at the front door looking in the screen. "Good Morning" he said, "Hope I'm not interrupting anything."

The sun was shining bright and it was already 9:00 am. Jason was early but it looked like a nice day to enjoy. Deb realizing she was still naked under the sheet from last nights sexcapade, pulled the sheet to cover herself and walked to the screen door to let him in. Pulling the sheet from the bed left me completely naked on display for Jason. I grabbed a pillow to cover up. As Deb walked to the bedroom to dress the sheet was only covering her front. I watched Jason's eyes as they followed her cute little ass all the way back to the bedroom door. As she reached the bedroom she turned and gave me her coy little smirk that told me she new he was looking at her ass the whole time, that was no accident. Deb returned from the bedroom wearing just a beach cover up and nothing underneath, which is not like her when we have guests. But this was Jamaica and she appeared to be having fun teasing our new young friend. She brought me a towel to cover myself. Deb asked Jason if Megan was coming. He then explained again that they had just met yesterday and it didn't go well after they left Rick's cafe' so he was here alone if that was OK. Deb said, "That's fine with me." It was easy to see she happy Megan did not come. All eyes would now be on her without a young twenty-year old girl running around.

Deb told me to show Jason the view from our private deck and she would meet us down there in a few. So with only my towel on we headed to the private deck. We sat enjoying the view making small talk. After 20 minutes I could see Deb walking down the path to the patio. She was completely nude. Her cover up was gone and she had a towel over her arm and a bottle of water and some sunscreen. As Jason turned to see what I was looking at, his mouth hung open and he stopped in mid sentence to gaze at the beauty that was coming toward us. Her large breasts had that sexy bounce as she took each step. I could tell she used the 20 minutes to prepare for the day because her pussy was now completely shaven. She new she would have to guys checking her out all day long. When she reached the deck she said, "Whats the matter haven't you two ever seen a naked women before?" Jason said, "Yes, but not with boobs as nice as yours!" I chuckled at his reply and thought who is this new woman I am with. I had never seen her so comfortable with her body especially in front of others. It must be the Jamaican air. She was surprised we were still dressed. So I stood, placed my towel on my chair, and sat to enjoy the sun while Deb did the same. Once deb was sitting, Jason could finally take his eyes off of her. He stood, placed his towel on the chair, and removed his board shorts. As his shorts hit the ground I had a knot in my stomach. Not only was this guy young and very good looking. His body was tall and muscular with nice six-pack abs. Now he reveals to us what could be the perfect cock. His cock was bigger soft than I am when IÕm hard and I am bigger than average. He was trimmed up nice and I new Deb was impressed with our new friend. I sat thinking I was here in a beautiful place lying next my beautiful naked wife who was lying only a few feet from the perfect sex machine. We sat in silence to enjoy the sun.

Jason must have been out very late the night before because not more than fifteen after he sat on the lounger he was sound asleep. My chair was located in between Deb and Jason's chair. So while we lay in the sun and drank a few Red Stripes, Deb and I talked about how quiet and secluded our resort was. As we spoke I could tell she was looking past me to soak in the young muscular body that was sleeping beside me. I could see her face start to smile and her eyes where about to bulge out of her head when tapped me and said, "Look". Jason was still sound asleep but was now fully erect. His cock was hard as steel and very big. It was the biggest cock I had ever seen (except for some porn guys) and I'm almost certain the biggest cock my wife had ever seen. Deb snapped a quick picture for future viewing. The sun on his young toned body (and now with raging hard on) was a lot for her to soak in. We giggled like school kids for a while. We made jokes and admired our young naked friend. Deb could not take her eyes of his nude body. I was fine with her admiring his body. His body was perfect and its not everyday you get to see a twenty-two year old with a perfect body and a big hard cock. If there was a naked twenty-two year woman with a perfect body lying next me to I guess I would sneak a peek also.

About 20 minutes passed and another Red Stripe was gone. Jason was still asleep and still had his monster hard on. Deb said to me Ò I can't believe how hard his cock still is! We were getting a little buzzed from the Red Stripe and being goofy with our sleeping naked friend when I ask her, "Why don't you go touch it." "What do you mean touch it" she replied. "Go give him a hand job. When will you ever get the chance at a young twenty-two year old with a body and cock like his, in a location like this.? "Just a hand job, let him cum on your titties." Not ten seconds later she said, "OK". I was shocked at her reply. I new she was dying to touch it but I never thought she would be willing to jerk him off. I guess a few beers and a beautiful location will loosen everyone up for a little fun.

She got up from her chair. Walked over to Jason's chair, and sat between his legs that were already spread apart. She reached out and lightly ran her fingers down his shaft. His cock twitched from the touch but he was still asleep. She then wrapped her fingers around him and started to stroke in a steady rhythm. He then slowly opened his eyes and was a bit startled at what was going on. Deb kept her steady pace on his cock. He looked over at me for a reaction and realized I was OK with it. He then closed his eyes and relaxed and let her do her magic. She wrapped her second hand around his cock and stroked him with both hands. I sat there amazed that I was watching my totally nude wife jerking off the biggest cock either of us had ever seen. Her boobs would bounce slightly as she tugged and jerked his manhood. I could tell by the moisture on the tip of his cock that he was getting close to the end. She stopped her strokes and told him to stand in front of her so she could watch him squirt his cum all over her titties. She sat on the edge of his chair while he stood in front of her. His large hard-on pointed straight at her, just inches from her face. She then wrapped both hands around his cock and began working him to orgasm.

With both hands wrapped around his cock he still had a few inches of head sticking out. She was stroking with both hands at a feverish pace when she looked over at me and smiled with a quirky smile. She was really enjoying her self. She looked back at Jason's cock and with a surprise to us all wrapped her lips around his cock head and began to suck as she stroked. I wasn't sure what to think. Should I be mad, jealous? Should I tell her to stop? I was unable to speak. I couldn't believe I was sitting there watching my wife suck on another mans cock. She was truly enjoying herself and why should I make her stop. I urged her to jerk him off in the first place. Jason let out a soft moan as she feverishly sucked his aching cock. With his cock deep in mouth she looked over at me and could tell by my own hard cock that I was now enjoying the show. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

Jason then put his hands on Deb's head and slowly began to thrust his cock back and forth. Deb released her hands from his cock and placed one on his ass and the other on her own pussy. He slowly picked up the pace and with a nice slow rhythm I sat and watched this young man fuck my wife's face. I could tell by his movements he was about to cum. He slowed his pace and shouted that he was cuming. Expecting Deb to release his cock and have him squirt on her tits was another misconception. She placed both her hands on his ass and pulled him closer, forcing at least have of his monster cock into her mouth. He was moaning OMG, OMG as his cock filled her mouth with his seamen. It was a rare occasion that I was allowed to come in her mouth but here I was watching a young stranger with a cock much bigger than mine shoot his load in her. He seemed to cum forever. His body jerked and tensed as he emptied his load. When he was done she released her lip lock from his cock. She squeezed and rubbed his cock until she was sure she got all he could squirt. She licked the last drop of cum from his head as his body twitched from the feel of her tongue. She turned and looked at me with a slight trickle of cum in the corner of her mouth and said, "That was fun, and you're next!"

I immediately stood. My cock as hard as could be from the previous show I had just witnessed. Deb lay down on the chair and began to finger herself as I slipped my cock into her mouth. I had to watch my pace as she sucked because I was already about to cum, but I wanted to wait until Deb had at least one orgasm. I replaced her finger with mine. When I touched her pussy it was as wet as I can ever remember. I commented to her how wet she was. She moaned and closed her eyes as she sucked away and enjoyed the finger fucking she was receiving. Jason then moved between her legs without her knowing. His fingers then replaced mine until he bent down and ran his tongue across her swollen clit. Her eyes popped wide open as she gazed down to see what was happening. She saw the top of Jason's head as his tongue gave her pussy the licking it so deserved. She then closed her eyes again opened her legs wide. She lifted her pussy so Jason could easily reach all of swollen clit. She was hungry to cum. His eager tongue was licking and sucking all her juices. Within minutes she grabbed his head and held him tight to her pussy screamed, "Oh Fuck" and had a powerful orgasm all over the young studs face. Her pelvis was thrusting as she came hard. All the time still licking and sucking my cock. As she came down from her first orgasm she looked up at me and said, "You need to fuck me right now".

dvalla
dvalla
63 Followers
12