James Gang Ch. 03: Alpha Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, one of them, a tall guy with long cornrows, approached me.

"Wassup, baby?" he said to me.

"Hi," I smiled up at him. My friendliness prompted him to take a seat on the stool next to me.

"I hope you ain't came here with nobody, cause I'm tryin' ta hog all your attention tonight."

I giggled. "I came here with a date, but we're not together."

"Fo sho," he nodded, taking a drink. "What's your name, baby girl?"

"Sarah," I told him, my eyes quickly scanning over his body. "Yours?"

"Jamal. Hey, check it out," he said, leaning closer. "This party ain't gonna last past ten. When it's done, me and some of my nigga is gonna hold a party of our own, naw'm sayin? It'd be boring without some sweet little honey like yourself there."

I almost gasped. Another party? With him and some of his . . . 'niggas', he'd said. That meant that there'd be mostly black guys there, right? I mean, why else would he use the N-word?

Me and a bunch of black guys alone together.

I thought about it for all of ten seconds.

"I'm in."

******

I left with Jamal at ten and we drove to a private party off the university campus. I was definitely in a black hood, as I didn't see a face of another color for many, many blocks. Jamal parked his car next to a half-dozen others in front of a two-flat home, and we went inside.

When the door swung open, I was almost blown off my feet by the thumping rhythm of loud rap music and deep smell of incense. Everywhere I looked, there were black faces, all turning to stare at me . . . the only white person in the room. I wasn't the only woman there—several black girls had shown up as well—but I was definitely the only white one.

"Hey all," Jamal said, placing his manly hands on my shoulders. "This is Sarah. She's here to kick it with us."

Everyone nodded and said hi. I smiled at them and looked for a place to sit. Jamal led me to a small den down the hall, where we could watch a marathon of Fast and Furious movies.

We were all sitting around, having a good time. Listening to music, sharing drinks and having casual, meaningless conversation. I felt a bit nervous . . . I'd never been so far out of my element before, and I'd certainly never been in the company of so many black people. And I admit—I was a little worried.

About half an hour passed. Then, one of the guys dropped a bomb of a question on me.

"Hey, Sarah, you ever tried black dick before?"

The man . . . I think his name was Samuel . . . pierced me with his eyes, unfazed by such a direct, bold statement. I stammered for a moment before I could answer.

"No," I replied. I unconsciously licked my lips.

"Well, if you ever had the itch, tonight's your lucky night, girl." He set his drink on a stand beside him, leaving his lap open. "Come and sit over here."

My eyes locked to his, I was compelled to obey. I stood from my seat and went over to him, parking myself on his lap. One of his hands went on my waist and the other to my thigh as he petted me like his property. I was growing wetter by the minute and leaned over to press my ruby lips to his. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, and I could taste the liquor.

Before I knew it, I was getting more and more worked up. Here I was, sucking the tongue of a black man, letting his dark hands wander all over my body . . . traveling up my thigh, cupping my ass. Me, the blonde belle. What would my parents think if they saw me? Yet, I let him touch me. I let his hands go wherever, and I encouraged it through my wriggling and moaning.

We continued necking for maybe a good twenty minutes when I sensed someone else approaching. I glanced up and saw that it was Jamal, and he'd pulled his pants down to his ankles. I looked down and saw that his large black cock was stiff and pointed directly at my mouth.

"Come on, baby. You know you want to," he said.

I didn't need any more coaching. Like it was instinct, I reached out and grabbed his cock, forcing it into my mouth all the way. With me distracted in this manner, Samuel pulled the straps of my camisole down and slipped my arms out. Then, he pushed my top down to my waist and allowed my tits to come free. I felt his hands begin to cup them and grasp them even while I sucked his friend's cock.

In a matter of minutes, I was barely aware of what was happening around me. All I knew was that I was finally living my fantasy, surrounded by beautiful black cocks. At some point, they must have pulled my skirt down and removed my thong, because when Jamal pushed me back on the sofa, my pussy was laid bare for him. My heels were spread as far as I could make them while I waited for Jamal to strip the remainder of his clothes and slide on a condom.

In an instant, Jamal had mounted me, and I felt his long, dark pole begin to slide into my wet pussy. It was tighter than I'd expected, and it hurt a little as he worked the head in. But, once it was inside, the rest fit easily. He had to be sliding a good eight inches into me, and I took it all with no problem.

He began pumping me, and I sobbed in delight. He took it slow at first, letting my cunt get used to his size. But, I'd had lots of practice—I hadn't bought that extra large dildo for nothing, after all.

"Come on, baby. Fuck me. Fuck me with that big black cock!" I sighed.

Jamal obliged me, fucking me with a faster, more powerful rhythm. In the meantime, I felt a cock poke me in the cheek, and I turned immediately to accept it into my eager mouth. Once my mouth and my pussy were filled, I came almost immediately, with my cries muffled by Samuel's manhood.

Jamal fucked me for close to fifteen minutes before he and Samuel switched places. Then, Samuel fucked me for another twenty. I came twice for each man.

When both of them were close to their orgasms, I begged them to pull out and cum on my face and tits. I wanted my pretty white body to be totally covered with their hot white jism.

After they were done, I fell exhausted on the couch. But it wasn't over yet.

I looked up to find another three nude, Nubian bodies slowly making their way toward me, their large cocks ready for action. Pretty soon, they had me on all fours, and I was being fucked by strangers I had only known for a few hours. I stayed on my hands and knees and let every black man in the place take his turn and mount me. I was high on pleasure, letting myself be shared the way a bitch is taken by a wolf pack.

In fact, I believe this is the part where you came in.

It was wonderful, of course, being fucked by so many black studs at once. I had finally become the black cock slut like I had dreamed about, but none of the guys really fulfilled my biggest need: size.

At some point, the rest of the party was pretty much all fucking. I tried out several guys, all of them roughly the same size. They were flocking to me, too, of course . . . I was like a blonde-haired, pale-skinned beacon amongst all of the naked brown skin. After a few hours, my pussy became stretched to accommodate them, so the last guy pretty much got the bum deal. By then, my pussy wasn't so tight anymore.

I knew immediately that I'd been spoiled by what I'd seen in Sean's videos. Like I said, I'd become a size queen.

******

Eventually, we were all pretty much fucked out. And I needed to get back to my dorm.

I fished for my clothes, which had somehow been tossed all around the house, even as people were snoozing and some still fucking around me. Eventually, when I'd gotten the whole set, I took a quick trip to the bathroom, prettied myself up, and got dressed again.

Finally recomposed, I began to head for the front door, figuring that I could catch a bus or a cab back to the campus. However, just as I reached for the knob, the door suddenly pulled open as someone else started to walk inside.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know anyone would be standing on the other side," a familiar voice said.

Then I looked up, and I saw him.

Sean.

Even though I'd spent the entire night being a black cock slut, and my pussy was horribly stretched and sore, just seeing him made me instantly go wet all over again. I'd never met him in person, but I'd seen him on video enough times to recognize him anywhere. My knees were weak, and my posture shattered.

"Um, sorry, Miss," he said, stepping out of the way. "Sorry to be rude."

It barely registered that he'd said anything at all. "W-What? Oh . . . no . . . no . . . I was . . . I was just . . . uh . . ."

"Oh shit! T!" a voice said behind me.

Jamal, still naked, jumped up and slapped hands with the new arrival. I was a bit confused, because I had thought I'd heard him call to someone named . . . 'T'.

"Hey, T, what's good man? You here to party?"

"Nah, just coming to get my little sister," 'Sean' replied. "Hey, Monica, let's go!" At his call, one of the black girls in the other room rose out of the pile of sleeping bodies and began frantically looking for her clothes.

'Sean' sighed. "I told her I'd be here at two AM. Why did she wait til now to find her clothes?"

"Sorry," Jamal said with a light chuckle. "We were all having a bit too much fun."

"I can see that." He looked over in my direction. "Um, Miss? Am I still standing in your way? Why are you staring at me like that?"

For the first time, I realized I'd been staring at him. I had been looking directly at the Bruins jersey he wore, indicating that he was a member of a sports team. But as far as I was aware, Sean had never played any sports.

I snapped back to reality and tried to gain my wits. "Oh, I'm sorry. I was just . . . daydreaming . . ."

Jamal chuckled. "Sorry, me and Sam might have fucked her too hard. Might have broken her a little bit."

'Sean' shrugged. Finally, his sister Monica came rushing to the door, but hadn't had time to clean herself up.

"Alright, well, good seein' you, Jamal. And nice meeting you, Miss," he said as he turned to exit.

"Peace, brutha. Try to make it to the next one, aiite?!" Jamal called to him.

"Yeah, we'll see," 'Sean' called back.

When Jamal had closed and locked the doors behind him, I took the opportunity to approach.

"Who . . . who was that? He looks like a guy I know . . ."

"Yeah, you prolly seen his brother Sean. They twins, ya know?"

That explained it! I looked back at the door. "And what's his name?"

"Sean."

I blinked. "What . . .?"

He let out a chuckle. "He got the same name, but spelled S-H-A-U-N."

"I see," I nodded. Now it was starting to make sense. "So, why do you call him 'T'?"

"It's his middle initial. Stands for 'Tony'. Shaun Tony Dunn."

It took a moment to hit me. "His initials are S.T.D.?!"

He chuckled. "Yeah. Ha! Damn girl, you the fastest person I ever seen pick up on that! But yeah, that's why he only go by 'Tony' or 'T' these days. He don't hardly mention his first name."

Well, I'd gotten my answers, but could hardly believe it . . . Sean had a twin brother?! An identical twin brother?!!

I just had to meet him again, somehow.

"Who does he play for?" I asked.

Jamal laughed. "Damn . . . you just want all the black cock you can get, don't you?"

And then . . . I blushed. Me! For the first time in my adult life, I was actually embarrassed.

But something flashed in Jamal's eyes. "Tell you what, sweet thang. You give me your digits, and I'll set you up to meet him. But, you gotta do something for me, too."

"Like what?"

"I think you can guess," he answered with a grin.

Well, why the hell not, I figured. It wasn't like Jamal was a bad fuck. Like I'd said, his cock was well above-average, and he gave a strong and powerful fucking. He was a handsome, enticing black stud. And right now, he was my only hope at meeting Tony again.

All in all, it was a win-win situation.

He fetched his cell phone and I gave him my number. Jamal smiled when he was finished and said he'd be in touch.

To Be Continued