Jamie's Graduation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
863 Followers

Aly's meaty pussy lips covered my cock. I thrust into her and Suzy turned around so that they could kiss, fondle each other's tits, and hug while they climaxed together. That was too much for me, and my balls blew. I grunted, cumming in Aly's tight channel as Suzy went nuts on my face. Aly came one more time as she pulled out her fingers from her pussy after climbing off me, when she put them in her mouth as proof that I had come inside her sweet pussy. I looked around for Jamie, who was underneath Sandy! They were licking each other's pussies, moaning and mewing like kittens as they satisfied their pussies on each other's tongues.

Cindy wasted no time getting her mouth on my cock, while Kathy spread her gooey cunt over my face. I licked her sweet cunt, her strong flavor like an aphrodisiac. I was rigid and buried balls deep in Cindy's big slot before another second passed. Kathy bent her head down to suck Cindy's big nipples while Cindy fingered herself to climax after climax. Kathy was no slouch either, vibrating on my tongue like she was battery operated. Cindy's hips twitched as she rode me, thrusting forward, shaking her huge jugs like she was making a milk shake. She grabbed Kathy and kissed her deeply as a torrent of grand climaxes let loose. Kathy's hips battered my face as she twitched uncontrollably. I responded by grunting and filling Cindy's big cooze. Cindy thrashed her hips against me as we climaxed together. Cindy and Kathy fell off on the side, still kissing.

Jamie and Sandy were right there. Sandy showing off her sword swallowing by deep throating my entire length. Jamie put her wet pussy on my face and started climaxing, as she fingered out Sandy. Aly and Suzy were lost in a torridly passionate 69, grunting and twitching. Jamie's familiar taste was strangely soothing, like there was nothing different here, nothing unusual going on. Sandy forced her tight little box down the length of my shaft, pounding it down with thrusts of her hips until my shaft was fully inside her. She started mumbling incoherently as her body spasmed, then she started into a heavy fuck rhythm, taking full strokes with her tiny box, driving my steel spike into her. It was a good thing I wasn't James or I would have split her wide open! Jamie tired of my tongue, and gave up her seat.

Aly lowered her jism flavored slit onto my tongue, and we were off to the races. Sandy's quim quivered around my shaft as my balls released their next load of spunk. Sandy started screaming and shaking as her body went berserk until she passed out. Aly and Suzy pulled her clear, then Suzy gave me one of the sweetest tongue lashings a limp cock has ever had. I pulled Aly over my mouth, splitting her fleshy labia with my tongue. I added a couple of fingers up her slick slot, which really got her moaning. Suzy worked my meat over until I almost popped in her mouth. She skewered herself on my shaft, dragging her large clit against my pubic bone with every thrust of her hips. Aly moaned as Suzy kissed her. They rubbed each other's nipples, which made Suzy pick up her pace. Aly had climax after climax, while Suzy seemed to be using my body to rub herself off. Her third climax tugged on my cock in just the right way, and I grunted into Aly's meaty muff. My cock's spasms made Suzy frantic, and she bumped, thrust, gyrated and ground her hips into me as she peaked into her fourth cum.

Cindy and Jamie pulled them off of me, and I saw Kathy tenderly nuzzling Sandy's slick slit. I was certain Suzy and Aly would be doing the same, but I never got to see it. Cindy's furry beaver blotted out the world, gnawed on my whole hand, and bathed my face with her cream, mixed with my own. Jamie sucked me very slowly and tenderly, using her deep throat skills, then switching to sucking and licking on just the knob. I couldn't talk with a mouthful of muff, but I tried to scream in the agony of my ecstasy. She tormented me like that, as Cindy rode my face. It took a long time for Cindy to cum, huffing and puffing like she was really getting a workout. Jamie finally let me go when Cindy came, sliding her slick channel down on my rigid rod. Her hands went right for Cindy's tits, making Cindy jump right up off me, then mash her wet twat right into my face and grind it in. I could hear the wet sounds of their kisses, and Cindy reacted, humping my face into another cum. Jamie coaxed two more spasms from Cindy before I shot my wad. My balls felt like someone had taken a bat to them, they were swollen and sore. Kathy and Sandy both worked on resurrecting my cock, easy to do as I saw Cindy pull Suzy on her face while Jamie dove between Aly's legs.

Kathy and Sandy played with each other's pussy as they each stroked my hardening shaft with one hand. They kept right on going after I got hard, fighting over my cock with their mouths until Kathy had enough. She stuffed my boner into her wet hot center. Sandy knelt above my face, offering me her incredibly tight twat. I plunged a thumb in her hole and she fell forward, her face landing on my belly. She twisted around to turn sideways, and started licking Kathy. I can't say that I blame her. Kathy's goo is some of the best goo I've ever licked. Kathy and Sandy thrashed around like madwomen. It lasted like that for a very long time. I plunged my thumb in and out of Sandy, making her pass out five different times. When I finally did dribble out the last of my ball juice, the orgasm I had seemed to just go on and on. I know Kathy's did.

Jamie propped me up against the headboard, carefully licked off every trace of Kathy's sweet cunt, then sucked my still hard cock. She played with my balls as I watched her friends lick each other's pussies. I watched Aly, Sandy and Cindy form a daisy chain, while Suzy and Kathy just 69'ed one on one. Cindy pulled loose to bury her head in Jamie's rear. Aly pulled Suzy off Kathy, who then offered herself to me. The circle was whole once again, and for the next half hour I was in bliss. Jamie took me to heights of pleasure that strained my sanity. I went mad feasting on Kathy's perfect pussy. I passed madness, and came. When I came to, Jamie was kissing each of her girlfriends, sharing my spunk, proving that she'd been telling the truth.

I was damn glad she hadn't promised them another round, I'm sure it would have killed me, but I would have died a happy man! The next morning, Jamie drove us home, telling me how proud she was of me, how much she loved me, how glad she was we were getting married in June.

Four weeks later, on a Wednesday night, Cindy came to Daniel's pub. She'd already been dating James for three weeks. That Saturday, James went to Suzy's house. Brian and Sandy started dating. Brad and Suzy, Gil and Aly, Kathy and Duncan too. Nobody could blame Kathy and Duncan for eloping the week after Jamie and I were married.

So once a month, the second Wednesday of each month, one of my wife's friends comes to the pub for a private party. That Saturday, her man goes to Brad and Suzy's for the girl's private party. Each May I get an extra party, as does Jamie. The women have been good to their word. They are constantly amazed at the men of our group, who have never let them down. It's still funny trying to get Sandy through the party with James, since she fades in and out of consciousness every other thrust.

I've discovered the obvious: that Jamie has a spanking fetish, but that is another story for another day. I'm going back to school, as are Brad and Duncan. I've discovered whole new worlds in books I never would have read before. The women are discovering whole new worlds of things they never would have done before. I like their parties now. They have great fun at ours. I'm just trying to figure out how Jamie is going to top the graduation parties that I gave her! Knowing her, she'll find a way.

craigool
craigool
863 Followers
12