Jamie's Pool Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Well that answers that one! Now how about we make this tub a bit more relaxing,” I said and grabbed her around the waist and lifted her up only slightly.
“Ooooh wow you’re really hard,” Sonja said, her eyes glittering as she sat herself down on my cock.

***


“My god lady! Have you gotten tighter?” the rude, yet highly cute guy, asked as Sonja (who looked a lot like her) rode his cock. Alyssa watched from the bushes and felt herself getting wet.
Sonja groaned and kissed him again. Alyssa realised that she wanted to be her.
“I love your cock!” the beautiful girl with the shiny red hair named Sonja Blake called out huskily as the rude yet attractive guy named Miro squeezed her nipples, running them between his thumb and forefinger.
Alyssa gasped as Miro brought his mouth to Sonja’s nipple, sucking it into his mouth and twiling his tongue lavishly around it. Alyssa started panting more and more the longer she watched them as they fucked in that tub. Water was starting to slosh over the sides and Alyssa started rubbing her pussy. She couldn’t help herself really. She still fought the urge to walk over, strip and sit in the pool with them to have sex with both of them.
Upon arriving at the house she’d seen the huge guy and the petite girl drive off in the little red car that seemed far too small for such a huge guy. She’d walked out of the house again to see if she could meet the neighbours as her parents and brother unloaded the car and waited for the movers to arrive. As she walked into the garden she’d been severely aroused at seeing the Miro lying naked and asleep on the deck chair. Longish and shiny straight blond hair, muscular yet not too much. Long slender legs and washboard abs all finished off with a finely toned tan had made her want to talk to him even if she had to find a stupid reason to do so. As she’d stepped nearer she saw his cock and had been so surpised by the sight of it that she’d accidentally tripped and fallen into him rather hard, instantly waking him up. She’d made up a lame and accusitory yet highly useful excuse about him tresspassing in her backyard. Miro’d been just as rude but she didn’t really care she’d already seen him naked and now she wanted more than just to look.
Now she stood there fingering herself to a highly satisfying orgasm in the bushes some ten feet from their extremely sexy position in the hottub. Her step mom had called her at just the right time to ask which room she wanted. She’d instantly said she wanted the room at the back of the house with a view of the garden. What she didn’t mention was that she wanted that room because it had the best view of Miro’s garden aswell.
“Would you like to fuck my ass aswell?” Sonja purred, smiling down at Miro.
Alyssa gasped again, the words had instantly brought her to orgasm. Too bad for her though her gasp was heard.
“Jamie?” Sonja called, looking in Alyssa’s general direction. They couldn’t see her yet but if either of them stood up they’d be able to see Alyssa standing there with her hand up her pussy and a bright red face. Luckily they didn’t stand up but Miro continued to gaze into the bushes with a slightly crooked smile as if he could see her.

***

I heard the panting over the sloshing of the tub’s water and glanced to my right. There I saw two bright eyes staring at us and I instantly knew who they belonged to. The new neighbourhood watcher, Alyssa. I didn’t remember her last name but I vowed that I’d find out as soon as I had the chance. Sonja didn’t notice anything, she was way too caught up in riding my hard cock to notice anything apart from the house exploding. It didn’t ofcourse.
Sonja opened her beautiful green eyes and looked at me with a glazed expression in them. She leaned down a bit to kiss me again.
“Would you like to fuck my ass aswell?” she purred smiling down at me.
It was almost as if Alyssa had let the air out of a car tire, that was how loudly she gasped. Sonja reacted instantly and turned her head toward the bushes. I saw Alyssa flinch and her face redden slightly.
“Jamie?” Sonja called squinting into the bushes. Alyssa didn’t say anything and I decided that I’d let her keep the illusion that we couldn’t see her. Sonja shrugged and bent down to kiss me again.
Just as she started nibbling my ear I whispered, “Whatever you do don’t look into the bushes again but we’ve got an audience and it isn’t Jamie. It’s your lookalike from next door. That Alyssa girl. She’s been standing there watching us since we got in here. Let’s give her a real show!”
“What did you have in mind?” Sonja panted into my ear.
“I have something in mind that would require a leap of faith on your part. I’d love to fuck your ass but we haven’t got any water resistant lube here so should we go get it or do you think you’re sufficiently wet to give it a try?” I groaned as she squeezed my cock with her pussy.
“I’m so wet that I could probably fit Jason’s cock in there but I think, just to be on the safe side, we should get it and fuck on one of the lawn chairs or in the poolhouse over there,” Sonja moaned.
“Can we leave the doors open?” I whispered.
“Oh I want her to watch as much as you do baby,” she whispered back, “Now I’ll get into the poolhouse and and get ready while you get the lube. It’s in your dad’s study on the desk or next to it probably after you fucked me on there last night”.
“Walk over ... don’t run or cover up and whatever you do don’t look at the bushes,” I whispered as she got off my cock and then stood up. She nodded and climbed regally out of the tub and made her stately way to the poolhouse, tossing her hair back and brushing her hands over her wet body.
I grinned and walked naked into the house feeling Alyssa’s eyes following me.

***

As the waiter left Jamie felt Jason’s hand on her thigh again. He’d already fingered her to orgasm in the car, nearly making her run off the road. She was still looking forward to having his cock inside her pussy or ass again, but that would have to wait a while. She slapped his hand away and grasped his groin instead. The involuntary grunt was enough for her.
“What would you like for dinner?” Jamie asked, a definite purr in her voice as she sipped her glass of white wine.
Jason still hadn’t decided and the fact that Jamie was now reaching into his trousers didn’t help.
“How about I decide for you?” she said, that glittering was back in her eyes.
Jason grunted again as she reached his cock and started to jerk him off slowly. Her, as usual, fairly cold hands were making his balls shrink but his cock was all the harder for them.
“Wow you are excited, aren’t you baby?” she whispered, grasping his cock a little more firmly.
“You know it!” Jason said, smiling at the look of greedy pleasure in her eyes.
“How about I slip under the table and find out just how very excited young junior here is,” it was more a suggestion than a question and without waiting for an answer she slipped off her seat and under the floor length tablecloth.
It took her a while to get comfortable under the table whilst at the same time making sure her legs or feet weren’t showing. Then she grasped his trousers and tugged.
Plonk!
With the force of a hammer Jason’s cock slammed into the underside of the table.
The sound attracted several questioning looks from nearby tables but Jason just shrugged and waved his glass a little. Jamie meanwhile had her hands wrapped around Jason’s cock again.
“God it looks so pretty,” she thought as she gazed at the foot long cock and the big shiny red and purple mushroom shaped head. The veins were simply popping, nearly, out of the skin. Teasingly she reached out her tongue and carefully licked the head just for a moment. She had to stifle a giggle as she heard Jason groan. Not loudly enough to be heard by anyone else but loud enough for Jamie to hear at the very least. This was going to be fun.


***

After reaching my dad’s study I walked swiftly to the window and saw at once who I was looking for. Alyssa was clearly visible standing there in the bushes with her hand up her panties. Her skirt had fallen to the ground and she had one hand at her nipples, squeezing it rather hard as far as I could tell.
“What was I doing again?” I muttered, a little distractedly, “Oh yeah Lube!”.
Shaking my head to clear it I looked around. It wasn’t on the desk or on the chair. Lying down on my front I looked under the desk and saw only a few bits of telephone I’d missed during my clean up. The soft carpet felt really great under my naked body. That would have to wait till later, I was here with a mission. I shifted my head around and looked around the room.
There!
It was under the couch and so was something I hadn’t expected to find there. Really hadn’t expected. Nathan’s gift to Sonja. The huge strap-on dildo lying there in the same plastic bag I’d seen in Jamie’s first home video.
I grabbed both and stood up again.
Smiling I shot one last peek out of the window and saw that Alyssa wasn’t there any more. Feeling disappointed I made my way back to the poolhouse. I knew right then and there that I wouldn’t be able to wait the two years. I wondered how old Alyssa actually was. She looked like a sixteen year old but that might’ve just been the rubber duckie. Shaking my head again I walked into the yard. I saw that Sonja had closed the floor length white drapes and opened the doors.
Glancing to the right I saw no sign of Alyssa but I did see her skirt. I walked over and picked it up. It was a scottish plaid and red which didn’t really fit with the blue bikini I’d seen her wear earlier. But I wasn’t complaining. Still damned sexy thing to wear.
I put the skirt into the bag and walked out of the bushes, again careful not to step in any broken twigs or worse broken glass. There weren’t any.
Smiling slightly now that I had a reason to see Alyssa again I made my way across the lawn. Nearing the poolhouse however something caught my ear. Moaning. Familiar moaning at that. Frowning I made my way to the white curtains and peeked inside. No one there. At least not in the room I was looking at. Sonja must’ve gone into the sauna.
Still I heard Sonja’s moans and they were definitely coming from the poolhouse. Stepping inside I walked slowly across the room and opened the brown wooden door. A blast of steam hit my face warming me up at once and as the smoke cleared I felt my jaw begin to drop and my cock become hard as a rock.
“And you call me a pedophile!” I said loudly and I saw both girls start with surprise. Sonja was lying back on the left hand bench and Alyssa was sitting on the wooden floor with her head between Sonja’s legs. Alyssa eyes went wide and started to rise to her feet, blushing furiously. Sonja however grabbed her head and pushed her back between her legs. Sonja had given me a supremely horny look when I’d spoken but then turned her attention back to the young girl. Now that I saw them together I still saw no difference between Sonja and Alyssa, except that Alyssa was a younger version.
“She had her birthday last week and turned legal,” Sonja purred, closing her eyes and arching her back to give Alyssa better access.
“Really?” I said, I couldn’t help the big smile on my face.
“Excellent!” the voice of Mr Burns said inside my head followed by an evil cackle.
I sat down on the right hand bench and placed the plastic bag next to me. Alyssa’s ass was simply perfect. No tan lines at all and her pussy peeked out from between her legs. It was shaven completely bald, it was almost as though she’d done it earlier that day.
“You want to join us?” Sonja purred glancing at me through slitted eyes.
“In a minute, first I want to see young Alyssa here bring you to orgasm,” I said as calmly as I could. God I wanted to crouch down and stick my cock in that shaven pussy right then and there but I restrained myself. Just barely though.
It soon became appearant that Alyssa was no stranger to girl girl action as she stuck her tongue in Sonja’s ass and continued to finger her pussy and rub and squeeze her clit with her other hand.
“Ooooooh yes right there oooooh!!!” Sonja cried out as Alyssa moved her mouth back to Sonja’s clit and began to suck it in ernest. Sonja face was one of intense pain and the sounds she was making might’ve been interpreted as that.
“Awh Ahhh awh AhhhhAAAAH ooohooooohoohoo Oh nahhh ahahaa ah,” she grunted, her face still in that ‘pain enduring’ state as her body shook and trembled heavily. It took a long time for her orgasms to subside and when they did she opened her eyes blearily and smiled at both me and Alyssa.
“God that was awesome. Thank you Alyssa, we’re going to have some good times from now on,” she said huskily as she kissed Alyssa first carefully and then as Alyssa opened her mouth their kiss became more passionate.
I meanwhile sat there praising my good fortune and thanking my mom and dad for asking me to babysit my sister and her friends.

***

Jamie put her mouth to the head and sucked it into her mouth with a wet slurping sound. Jason sat as casually in his chair as he could but he couldn’t really hold his glass all that steady. Jamie was doing a tremendously fabulous job and his breathing was beginning to become erratic at best. Closing his eyes he pretended that he had to sneeze but really he had to fight hard not to grunt loudly as Jamie sucked his cock further into her throat.
A few waiters passed their table and offered some bread and other snacks before their first course arrived. Jason thanked them with a forced smile on his face that looked as though he had lock jaw.
“My god Jamie! This is just....wow,” he muttered lifting up the tablecloth a little and seeing her glittering eyes gazing at him with a wicked look in them. She sucked his cock and worked both his balls and the base of his cock with her hands, which were quite warm now. Jamie increased her pace and all too soon Jason felt his balls tighten and with a quick glance of the surrounding tables he grunted.
“Oh god Jamie! I’m going to cum soon,” he whispered, lifting the tablecloth again. As if on cue Jamie started pumping his large cock into her mouth with greater intensity and licked around the edges of his cockhead, flicking her nimble tongue over the slit and every now and then before sucking the head back into her mouth. Her hand was rapidly jerking his cock and her tongue continued to tease the sides and head.
With a final grunting sigh Jason couldn’t keep off the inevitable anymore and shot his load deep into Jamie’s throat. She continued to jerk his cock and kept her mouth firmly around his cock sucking the cum out of him.
With a last wet slurp, Jamie released his cock from her mouth and smiled, “Haven’t even started yet!”.
Jason’s eyes went wide as she crawled out from under the table and motioned for him do up his trousers and follow her. She twitched her dress back into place and walked towards the ladies room, wiping her chin a little as she did so.
Jason sat there for a while, then pulled his trousers up as inconspicuously as possible, buttoned them up with some difficulty and stood up, holding a menu over his crotch and walked as casually as he could manage out of the main restaurant.
It took him about three seconds to find Jamie. She was standing near the entrance to the ladies room and she wasn’t alone. Next to her stood a twenty something year old really attractive guy with shiny long brown hair tied in a pony tail, dark brown eyes that were almost black. His face was tanned and looked as though the tan was natural seeing as he was wearing a white shirt and trousers and black shiny shoes. In his hand was a chefs hat. It took Jason about one more second to figure out who the guy was.
“Mr McNamara! At last you join us. Miro has been generous about you, but from what I see it was well deserved,” Will RedGrave said in a somewhat feminine way, his hands gesturing toward Jason while his eyes lingered on the menu (which, incidentally portrayed his picture).
“Mr RedGrave,” Jason said courtiously, bowing his head a little since he didn’t think he could hide his boner if he shook the guy’s hand. He glanced at Jamie and saw that her face was flushed and to his horror that there was still a little cum hanging off her chin.
“Please, call me Will. I’m not old enough to be called Mister. And besides it always makes me think of my undertaker uncle. Which was a fitting name for him ofcourse seeing as he worked in Arizona. But that’s off the subject. I just came here to ask you if you wanted to join me upstairs for a meal. I will be cooking for the two of you while you tell me about yourselves,” he said, with a strange feverish excitement flashing in his eyes.
“That would be terrific!” Jamie said, before Jason could even begin to think of a reason to decline. He had a funny feeling about the look RedGrave kept giving the menu. Then he remembered that the guy was gay and instantly realised that RedGrave was indeed trying to look at his still hard cock around the menu’s sides.
He sighed.
“Sure why not. You could tell us about what you do at the univerisity with Miro and we’ll have to tell you about us,” he said flippantly. He noticed the excitement flush back into Will’s eyes.
“Excellent! Just through that door and up the stairs and I’ll be with you in a minute. Oh and I’ll take that menu back to the kitchen while I’m at it,” he said, and without waiting for an answer he grabbed the menu out of Jason’s hands and stopped. A grin creeped over his face and he nodded appreciatively.
“I see the young lady is quite the talent. I was wondering what she was doing under the table that long,” Will smiled and reached out to Jamie’s chin. He whiped the excess cum off it with his thumb and put it in his mouth.
“Mmmh yum! I’ll have to mention that to Miro. Well see you in a minute!” he said cheerfully and with that he walked back towards the kitchen.

***

It took Will RedGrave somewhat more than a minute to come upstairs but Jamie didn’t mind. The lavishly decorated appartment was simply put stunning. A high wood beamed ceiling with indirect lighting everywhere. High windows that looked out over the entire town. Hard wood floors and an elaborately carved fireplace. Everything else was white, red or both. Whether striped, plain or ornamentally-challenged. The chairs and sofa, the tables and lamps and even the ceiling fans. Everything except one very worn out looking brown leather armchair that looked as though he’d misplaced it on the way to the University grounds.
Infront of the fireplace was as she had expected from seeing RedGrave, a highthread shagpile carpet. Art adorning the walls ranged from the impressionist to modern art but all of it was colourful and happy and quite frankly very gay. Not that Jamie minded that part it was all just a bit over the top in her opinion.
“Even the toilet looks gay!” Jason commented, grinning heavily as he buttoned his trousers again, “It’s completly pink and has carpet on the side of the bath and the top of the seat!”.
Jamie smiled and walked over to kiss him. Jason’s reaction to RedGrave’s last comment was milder than she would’ve expected. Infact he seemed almost flattered.
He was certainly a good deal less grumpy looking then when he’d first seen RedGrave. Jamie herself was quite interested in Will RedGrave, and not only because of the fact that he’d been in bed with her brother three times. Will struck her as a good looking, charming if overtly gay man with unique tastes. Unique being the operative word as she looked around the appartment again.
“I’m sorry I took so long,” said a voice from inside the wall next to Jamie.