Jan and Her Brother

Story Info
Jan recounts an event from her 19th year.
4.5k words
4.5
169.2k
21
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you read the story "My Best Weekend" you were introduced to my friend Jan and our most interesting weekend.

After that encounter which started one might say with the help of LITEROTICA Jan and I both became what might be called 'Literotica Addicts'.

Due to Jan's crazy work schedule which involved her working four twelve hour shifts in a row and then being off four full days a lot of our getting together was by e-mail. Some of this e-mail became quite intimate in the sense that our deepest secrets were revealed.

Eventually Jan gave me a brief account of one particular event in her life. One bright sunny Sunday early spring afternoon we had a particular intense love making session. In the afterglow of that session Jan told me the whole story. Later on I asked permission to submit it to Literotica in the form of a story. "Yes." she said so here it is. Enjoy.

As with other stories, no oversized equipment, no anal, no other cruelty.

========================

My family was Air Force so we moved several times as my brother Don and I grew up. Don was three years older than I but either in spite of or because of all the moving we were quite close.

We had our fair share of friends but until we separated when Don went away to college our only intimate friends were each other. Of course intimate does not mean "INTIMATE" unless you count playing 'doctor' at age six or seven.

But I doubt that we had any secrets from one another including sexual ones. We knew who had done what and with whom and how and how often we did ourselves.

Insofar as our sexual contact with each other was concerned it was very simple. It didn't happen. We were very casual with each other and very informal. We might visit each other's rooms and be near naked but we never touched each other in any intimate way.

We might hug or sit watching TV with our head in the others lap. We might walk down the street with our hand on the other's shoulder or pulling the other along by the hand. But each other's private area was just that, private.

So anyhow Don went away to college at 18 and I missed him terribly. But we did spend long periods running up dad's phone bill. Dad didn't complain. He was becoming richer by the day since retiring and going into business for himself.

For various reasons Don and I did not see much of each other in person for the next four years. That time happened to be the 48 hour period that included my 19th birthday was very pleasant and ended all too soon.

Don had arrived home in the wee hours of Saturday morning and was to leave for his summer job early Monday morning. My birthday was Sunday and knowing that Don would be home that day and not wanting to share him I begged off any real party.

Don woke up about 11:00 AM Saturday only because I invaded his room and tickled him awake. In the process of the resulting horse play his half hard penis did pop out of the opening in his pajama bottoms and the sight of it gave my pussy a little tingle.

We spent lunch and the early afternoon with our parents getting caught up on family and friend gossip. Don also explained his summer job. Being at the top of his mechanical engineering class he had been hired for a rush assignment at a summer resort. Not only would he be paid but he would get a suite in the section they were working on and full guest privileges and meals.

After lunch he went off to visit a couple of his buddies and didn't get home till about ten that evening. We spent a couple of hours in his room asking each other personal questions.

Such as, 'do you have a steady girlfriend. Meaning getting laid? He didn't. Had I lost my cherry? No, but almost. What did I think about going on the pill? I already had. Did he practice safe sex? Yes. How about me? Was I prepared to do so? Yes.

After a while he looked thoughtfully at me and said. "You know Jan I think you are only a technical virgin."

"What do you mean?" Said I.

"Well, you admit to doing yourself with that artificial banana over there." Pointing to an artificial fruit display my Aunt Leah had given me 3 years before with a wink and a silly grin. "You've given hand jobs and been finger fucked. The only thing you haven't done is actual fucking."

"I've been saving myself for you brother dear." Both of us sensing that we were venturing into forbidden territory found other things to talk about.

Before long still tired from his trip home Don fell asleep. I laid down beside him and fell asleep also with my arm around his waist. About 2:00 AM I awoke. Don was fast asleep and still in his street clothes. I pulled the covers away, got his pants and shirt off and got him back under the covers.

I resisted a temptation to expose his half hard penis for a good through look and went to bed myself. I was still sleeping at about 9:30 Sunday morning when Don came in with a breakfast tray followed by our parents for a rendition of 'Happy Birthday Dear Janet'.

The rest of the day was equally pleasant with a midday visit to the beach and a late afternoon cook out with several favorite relatives and family friends. The presents were nice but I noticed that there was not one from Don.

I was a bit hurt but then realized that there must be a good reason. Finally I called him on it. "Jan. I have a present for you. I've had it for weeks but I want to give it to you in private. I don't want anyone else to know about it."

"OK. But if I don't get it before I go to sleep I'm going to dump a glass of ice water on your privates."

He didn't' reply but walked back to the patio where everyone was gathered. Later the guests departed and mom and I did dishes while daddy tidied up outside and Don went to his room to pack.

Later, after our parents had gone to bed we met in my room. Don was wearing some loose fitting cotton shorts he used for pajamas. I was wearing a well worn set of shorty pajamas that were several years old and a bit tight and revealing.

By the way I haven't described either of us. Don was just under six feet and about 190 pounds. He had a full head of dark hair and was nicely built. This a result of both swimming and running in High School and College.

I was about 5'6" weighed about 135, was reasonably well shaped from team swimming and jogging on days I didn't swim. I had somewhat muscular breasts which didn't need a bra but if I wore one it had a B cup. I was blonde mostly as a result of the constant exposure to chlorine.

There was some wine cooler let from the gathering and we were sipping that and listening to tapes. Our whole crowd was into the early music that our parents had enjoyed and that was what was on the tape player.

We had just about run out of conversation when a slow piece came on and Don said. "Jan, how about a birthday dance? It's been a long time." With that we were dancing and soon we were dancing closer than we should have been.

My nipple began to grow and push hard against Don's bare chest. Don's penis began to grow and press against my belly. If we had been on a public dance floor we would have looked like lovers. I loved what I was feeling but I was scared by it also. I suddenly thought of a way to break it up.

"So where's my present? I don't want to pour ice water on you privates."

"You do know what would happen to you if you did that don't you?"

"What?" Challenged I.

"A good spanking and don't think I wouldn't do it."

"I know you would if you could but you can't."

"Without thinking I followed up with a challenge. "Try it. If you can do it you can keep your present."

With that I tickled Don and we were off. Don got in one swat on my behind and then had to defend himself against my tickle attack. Soon we were wrestling around the room and I was quickly pinned against the floor.

Don was on top of me holding my arms to the floor. It occurred to me that we were about an inch away from fucking missionary style as he was between my legs. One of which was wrapped around his back and the other of which was just below his ass. Our faces were a few inches apart and our crotches were touching.

Suddenly all was quiet. Neither of us moved an iota for about two full minutes. Then my body without my conscious permission moved that iota. Then Don's hard cock and my very wet and spread out pussy came into direct contact.

Don lowered his head and I raised mine and then our lips were touching. It was very tentative touching at first. But as the touching continued our mouths began to reposition them selves and then our tongues began to touch and explore.

Soon we were into a full blown very passionate kiss. Our breathing began to turn into excited panting and our bodies began to tremble and tiny little moans began to escape from my throat.

"This is it." I told myself. "We're gonna do it." and I started what is called by some 'dry humping' except as wet as I was and our clothes being so thin it couldn't be called dry humping.

We went on like this for a few minutes and we were both approaching orgasm when Don tried to stop saying. "Jan, sis, we can't go on doing this. We're sister and brother for God's sake we have to stop."

"Don't you dare try to stop. I'm ready to come, don't you dare try to stop."

Suddenly Don was thrusting harder and making sounds that I could tell meant that he was ready to come too.

Then we were both going at it harder and faster, harder and faster until I felt warmth even through our thin clothes and I began what was the best orgasm in my brief experience.

We were kissing and talking and thrusting and trembling and holding on to each other for dear life. Soon, all to soon the orgasms were over and we came down from our highs. We rolled over on our sides and simply held each other until our breathing returned to normal.

Finally Don whispered to me. "Jan I loved that and never have I felt so good with a girl. But we've got to cool it."

"Why?"

"You know why. I want it badly but let's cool it and see if it passes the test of time. Please?"

We discussed it quietly for awhile and finally Don went to his room and I fell fitfully to sleep. Finally sometime about dawn a deep sleep came upon me.

A while later I felt something nudging me in the side and I came half awake to see Don bending over me with his hand under the cover. Then I noticed something hard and sharp against my bare butt at the same time I felt Don's lips on my forehead.

"I'm on my way sis. Here's your present. When you open it you'll see why this needs to stay between us. Enjoy and see you in a couple of months." He kissed my cheek and pinched my bare butt and I quickly turned over and watched him leave the room.

A minute later I heard his car start up and I knew that he was gone. I reached down and brought out my present. It was in a fairly long square box but with a funny bulge on the middle of the top. I was puzzled and tore the wrapping off as quickly as possible.

The box was unlabeled but taped to it was package of AA Batteries. I was suddenly horny as the thought flashed through my mind as to what my gift might be. Just as I was about to attack the box I heard a noise in the hall followed by a knock at the door.

I immediately hid the box under the covers and called out. "Come in."

It was my mom. "Up and at them sweetheart. You need to drive me to work if you want to use the car."

I needed mom's car to get to my job interview. Even though the job was just down the street the headquarters was 30 miles away and they did the final interviews.

I made my bed with the package under my pillow and took mom to work. When I returned later wet and horny to retrieve it I found that my instinct was correct.

It was called a Jelly Waterproof Cock. According to the package it was bright red, life sized, had ten speeds and could be used in the shower.

The batteries fit and Jelly Cock roared into life. I shouldn't say roared as it was very quiet. I knew where it was supposed to go and I began by touching it to my clit. I held it there as I tried each speed.

I'm not sure but I'd swear that each speed produced it's own orgasm. If not it came close to being true. In just a few minutes I was a quivering mass. Fortunately through it all I remembered my interview.

Long story short, I got the job and enjoyed a summer of assisting in a real office where real people worked. My job was to end Labor Day weekend and I had two weeks and a few days between then and when I was due to start my Sophomore year at college.

Later that day I proved that it was indeed waterproof. Before I left the shower I had pushed it up into me and enjoyed several more orgasms.

As the summer progressed I began to wonder what I was going to do if I wore it out. Don and I worked our way into having phone sex as often as we could manage. And he assured me that I had no worries about wearing it out, that it was a quality device and good for several years of joy.

Soon my crafty brain began to match that fact of my upcoming free time with the fact of Don having a suite at a luxury resort. I began to get very naughty ideas. I spoke to Don about spending a week with him and at first he balked.

Finally one night when our folks were out and we were exciting each other mercifully he relented. If our parents agreed we would spend a few days together. They did and I began to anticipate losing my technical virgin status.

By the end of summer I had my own car and it was decided that I would leave home with it packed for school. I would leave for school from Don's place and drive from there to college. Don would also leave from there for his Senior year at his college.

I arrived horny and ready on a Wednesday afternoon in the week following Labor Day week. The resort was somewhat quiet and it had been Don's last day on the job but he had privileges until the following Monday.

It was about five when I found Don's room and knocked on the door. We hugged and dragged my stuff inside and then stood facing each other in the middle of the living room floor. Don was in his swim trunks and looked very healthy and virile.

I looked him straight in the eyes and said. "OK big guy. You have ten seconds to be naked and flat on your back. Ten seconds after that I plan to have your stiff cock deep inside of me. Now lead the way."

Don tried to take my hand to lead me but I shook it off and began undressing as we walked to the bedroom. I didn't have a stop watch but it wasn't very long before I was kneeling across his waist. His hard cock was in my hand and I positioned it at the entrance of my technical virgin cunt.

About two seconds later I was no longer a virgin, technical or otherwise. I sank down on it and I was so wet and slippery that his cock slid into me with almost no resistance. I was almost overwhelmed with the joy of it all.

My hands were on his shoulders and his were on my tits as Don said."Jan. Are you sure?" My reply to his idiotic question was to move my cunt up and down on his hard cock twice and then saying back.

"What do you think?" I moved up and down about three more times. The third time Don moved with me.

"No!" I said. 'You be my dildo I want to do all the moving. OK?"

"Your call Jan. I want it to be exactly as you want it to be. May I continue to play with you lovely tits?" I nodded to signal my approval and his thumbs and fore fingers began to pinch and roll my nipples.

That produced an extra adrenaline rush which coursed through me and cause my cunt to squeeze Don's cock in approval. I began moving my cunt up and down that lovely human dildo and searching for the best position.

I quickly learned to move my butt toward Don's feet and bent a little more at the waist so that my clit would rub against him during part of each stroke. Now I was in double heaven.

I watched Don's face and I knew he was getting near when he said. "Sis. I hope you're ready because I'm gonna come any second now."

Those words did something to my body because without my commanding it to do so it began rapidly slamming itself against Don's crotch. Then I felt my cunt filled with heat and I could sense the increased lubrication between our organs and I knew that Don's cum was filling any empty space it could find. At long last I knew what all the excitement was about.

I rolled to the side pulling Don with me and keeping him inside of me and we hugged and kissed. Finally Don whispered in my ear asking. "Did it meet your expectations?"

"More than." I answered. "Was I Good?"

"Better than." He answered. "Let's shower together. Then eat. Then do the hot tub. Then come back here and teach each other the rules of the game they call 'sixty nine'.

"Have you ever?" I asked.

"No. I've had two different girls attempt a blow job. Neither was any good. I licked a girls clit once and she came and then pushed me away. So I'm a technical virgin in that regard. You?"

Not even close. Just what you already know about. I was chaste all summer except for my toy. Which by the way I can't thank you enough for."

With that we showered and we soaped and teased each other unmercifully. As part of that teasing I took Don's dick into my mouth for a minute and he paid homage to my clit for an equal time.

We jointly fought our desire to fall back into bed knowing that the anticipation would provide it's own reward later. Don put on a blue short sleeve dress shirt open at the neck and chino shorts.

I put on a V neck tank top sans bra as usual and a denim skirt in favor of jeans. I was afraid that without panties my jeans would rapidly develop a visible wet spot in an embarrassing place.

After Don found that I was naked under my outside clothes he said. "Sis if I embarrass you by getting a hard on it's your own damn fault."

The resort had a casual eating area and we sat out near a swimming pool and had a light supper. I couldn't tell you now what I ate though. I do remember that in my joy that I flashed a couple of guys one of whom was with a girl. She seemed to enjoy it as much as he.

When we got back to the room and undressed to go to the hot tub the plan went slightly astray.

For just a few seconds we stood there naked and horny and then the next second we were in each others arms tonguing each other mouths and trembling again with desire.

We paused only to pull the covers back before falling into that famous position called sixty nine. I was on top facing the foot of the bed.

I wasted no time taking my brother's hard penis in my hand and stroking it several times. Then I was wrapping my lips firmly around that beautiful thing just below it's beautiful head.

After a couple of wiggles by both of us to get into good positions I felt Don's fingers spread my pussy apart and his tongue begin to lap the entrance of my love canal.

The thrill that shot through my body was wonderful. I started to hump his face gently to give his tongue better access. Never had I felt such a sensation and I was hot and ready for whatever was to come.

Come was the operative word and what with the anticipation I was ready to come. I tried to hold myself back because I wanted Don to come with me but my body over ruled my brain. My cunt began to contract and release and my whole body began to tremble. My crotch was humping my brother's face and his tongue was racing to keep up with my wild movements.

Just that quick I felt Don's cock contract and expand and then my mouth was full of that liquid called cum. I was too busy swallowing to dwell on it's taste but I simply identified it as the taste of sex.

We sort of slowed down but the angels of sex kept us going. This time we were more in control. We began experimenting with different approaches to cause the other joy.

Eventually I was deep throating Don and he was sucking and tonguing my clit and we came again and again almost together. Like the first time I swallowed it all but this time took time to taste and remember the flavor.

12