Jane and the Garage

Story Info
Jane's day the lead to the Garage.
6.7k words
4.12
29.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day started like any other day Jane woke up, showered, dressed and went to work. During the morning she noticed there was a handful of new employees walking around the office. She had noticed that it seemed like the women all wore tight pencil skirts which showed off there asses and they were so short that if they bend over anyone near by would surely have a show. They all had blouses that showed off more cleavage than the standard somewhat conservative office practice so much so that some of them she swore she could see their nipples showing through the opening of their shirts as they walked by her briskly. The men new employees seem to be wearing pants that were a size or two too small showing off their packages and the shirts seems to be skin tight showing off their pecks.

Jane thought to herself "wow these new employees really need to read the handbook, I am surprised human resources even let them stay today without sending them home to change." However it wasn't her place to tell these new employees how they should or shouldn't dress.

Jane was dressed in a nice button up blouse that was a full inch above her 34C boobs and a nice knee length dress both showed over her assets very nicely that she always would notice guys and girls checking her out.

At lunchtime Jane and her other colleagues all had noticed that the new employees and had their own thoughts about the choices of the attire they were wearing. Some of her colleagues thought they looked really hot and were thinking about what they could do to get with them. Other of her colleagues was jealous that they could wear those clothes and had made up their mind that if these employees keep wearing this type of clothes they would start wearing their clothes that showed off their assets.

The company use to have a relaxed dress policy until a new manager came in and started complaining about the way employees wasn't appropriate for "work". They all talked about the new employees and wondered what new positions they would be taking on. Ron, Jane's friend, joked that he could image some positions for that blond with the hooters, while showing his hands a good 6 inches out from his own chest. The blond in question must of had 34DD and a ghetto booty that stuck out almost as far with a thin rail frame holding it together.

At 1 o'clock a meeting invite was sent out and Jane read it. It was for 2 o'clock and it stated all employees needed to come to the mandatory meeting, attendance would be taken and anyone that wasn't there would need to have a very good explanation and might risk their job by not showing.

Jane thought to herself, well, I guess this meeting isn't really an option, I need to go since I can't risk not having a job. As she read more it said this meeting was to go over some changes that everyone needs to be made aware of and after the meeting there would be individual meetings to further discuss the changes. She thought fuck, what the hell are they going to change now.

At 5 til 2 o'clock Jane and her colleagues begin filling into the meeting room. The meeting room was designed more as an auditorium where the presenters sit on a stage higher than the other employees The stage was setup with a table which behind it sat the new employees as well as the owner of the company and a few other managers.

As Jane sat down with a group of her friends she noticed that they didn't have the normal drape over the front of the table which usually they have on the table to drape over the front which hides anyone at the table's legs from the audience. Jane then noticed as she was looking at where normally the drape would be, the missing drape was needed especially since the presenters sitting at the table either weren't aware or didn't care that everyone sitting in the audience could see what was going on under the table. She saw some of the women had their legs crossed, which as short as the skirts where, she could see where they legs stopped and their ass started. Other women had their legs together but she was sure she could make out the color of their panties. She wasn't positive, it almost looked like the color of panties matched the color of the blouse it was attached to. She noticed the pants on the men and that the way they sat with their leg apart she could clearly make out the bugles of their cocks and balls.

As Jane was stilling looking around at these legs she then noticed some movement, one of the women which had their legs crossed uncrossed her legs and then opened them wide and Jane gasped and what she saw. There in front of everyone this woman had just opened her legs wide open and she wasn't wearing any underwear at all. Matter of fact, Jane could see she had a clit piercing that was clearly visible to her. As Jane continued to watch this women she noticed that the naked pussy in front of her was getting wet. Jane started to notice with all of this excitement she was starting to feel a twinge in her own pussy.

While Jane was busy staring into the naked dripping pussy displayed in front of her one of the administrative assistances must of noticed the view and kindly walked up and whispered in the ear attached to that wet pussy with the legs spread open, because a second later she crossed her legs.

At two fifteen the meeting finally got underway. The owner stepped up to the microphone and starting speaking about how the economy was effecting jobs and companies everywhere. However, everyone should relax this meeting isn't about layoffs or shutting the company down. Everyone in the audience sighed a breath of relief that they wouldn't be losing their jobs. The owner went on to say that the company however was bought out which would mean some changes to how business was to be done as well as job descriptions would be changing. The owner once again assured everyone there was still a job for them in the new company. The owner then went on to say that while the new owner would be keeping the existing staff on, they understood that since the jobs would be changing they would be meetings with the employees individually to go over how the job changes would effect them and they would be offering one time only severance packages to any employee that decided to not stay with the company.

He then introduced the new owner as Jennifer which was standing in against the wall. She walked up to the microphone and everyone saw it was the new blond employee with huge hooters and booty that Ron had joked about earlier. Jane looked over at Ron and they shared an inside joke laugh.

Jennifer restated that everyone still has a job provided they wanted one and they would meet individually with each employee to ensure that they understood the new job the company purpose. Jennifer then went on to say that as you can see there are some other new employees that are seated at the front table, she then went on to introduce the new employees.

Jane tried to caught the names and positions but most of them escaped her. She did manage to remember the woman's name that was giving everyone a show, her name was Niki and her job title was Director of the Promotions Department. Jane thought to herself that there was a lot of new job positions and wondered exactly what changes where being made. After the introductions Jennifer reminded everyone to look for the meeting invitations for their individual meeting and dismissed everyone.

Jane and the rest of the employees filed out of the auditorium back to their desks. During the walk back to her desk she overhead conservations about Niki and her show as well as everyone questioning what exactly does this mean to everyone. Jane was busy with her thoughts about the naked wet pussy that Niki had showed off to everyone and was amazed how much it had excited her and made her get wet.

Jane got back to her desk still thinking about Niki's naked pussy and the effect it had on her, she then started thinking can I really stay working here, what are the changes that are being made, is there still going to be a fit within the new company for her. Jane has always worked on multiple different projects and seemed to go unnoticed when it came to raises.

As Jane sat there contemplating her fit with the company her mind keep coming back to the thought of Niki's pussy and clit piercing. Then she saw a meeting invite come into her mailbox for a meeting at 4 o'clock, she noticed it was from Niki. She wondered how could her job have anything to do with promotions.

She decided she would call her husband Kenny to give him a heads up that she might have to find a new job. Kenny told her ,well, with the way things are companies aren't really hiring so you better get a new job before you quit your job. She told him they are giving the option of leaving with a package, he said we will have to figure out how much that would cover before you quit. He told her that he loved her and she should let him know what she finds out after her meeting.

Jane walked towards her meeting with Niki and was trying hard to not think about Niki's little pussy show. As Jane walked into the room Niki was sitting around a round table with another woman. They where joking and laughing like they had know each other for years. Jane walked in and said, "Excuse me, I think we have a meeting?"

Niki said, "Oh right, Jane it is correct?"

Jane, responded, "Yes", she glanced around the room and noticed on the desk in the room there was some pictures of Niki with some women and men in various scenes, most seemed like parties or bars.

Niki then said as she reached her hand out to shake Jane's hand, "Glad to meet you, I have heard so much about you."

Jane thought what have you heard about me, and in return shook Niki's hand. Jane noticed that Niki's hand seemed clammy and almost like it has been really wet recently. Jane guessed Niki's boobs to be around 36C and through the blouse she guessed Niki to have some sizable nipples.

Niki then proceeded to introduce the other woman in the room as Christine her personal assistant. Christine kind of smirked and laughed to herself at this.

Jane extended her hand to Christine, and thought to herself I can only image what kind of a personal assistant Niki would need. Christine shook Jane's hand and Jane noticed her hand was also clammy and seemed pruny like it had been in water too long. Christine was black and had a tight white shirt on that showed off her 34B boobs nicely and you could clearly make out the darker areola and nipples.

Jane then took her seat at the round table, Niki said Greg from legal would be right here, there was some documents she needed to sign. Jane thought what the heck do I need to sign.

Greg came in and closed the door behind him and immediately extended his hand to Jane to introduce himself. Jane extended her hand in return and noticed his zipper of his tight pants was down a little just even that it was clearly showing the head of his penis through the zipper hole.

Niki shouted at Greg, "Jesus, Greg zip up your dam pants, not everyone wants to see your dam penis!"

Greg laughed and under his breath said, "Yeah right", he then turned around and excused himself as he fought to zip up his tight pants all the way.

Jane thought wow what a day at work, got a view of a pussy and a penis head, which added to her already excited state of arousal.

Greg sat down and said, "Jane we need you to sign this non disclosure agreement." He then went on to explain that the work the company was doing needed to be secretive and basically talking about the company or actual job outside of the office, at any function or location that wasn't approved by the company she would be let go and possibly could be sued.

Jane thought to herself, what the heck am I getting myself into, she then asked, "So you want me to sign this document, but I don't even know what this company does."

Greg responded "That is correct, we need to have this document signed before we can tell you what the company does". He said, "If you don't want to sign it then we will give you a package and you can go on your way."

Niki immediately chimed in, "Jane, this is really going to be a good opportunity for you, I would suggest you sign it."

Greg then added, "If you sign it and then decide this isn't the place for you, you will still be bound by the document."

Jane thought about it for a minute, she wasn't prepared to leave before she even knew what her job would be. Jane picked up the pen and signed and initialed the document where she needed to.

Greg then handed Niki another document, Niki thanked him and said we will let you know.

Greg then said, "Nice to meet you again Jane, sorry for the little show earlier," then proceeded to leave and close the door behind him.

Niki and Christine sighed together.

Niki then said, "OK, lets tell you about the company and your role in it."

Niki went on to explain that the company was going to be related to the adult entertainment industry. They where going to be building websites that would allow average Internet users to be able to submit ideas for movies. It would also have for a price a way to comment on video clips allowing them to help the editing process. Also for an additional price the average user could sit in the studio during the shooting of the movie they could sit next to the director and help them direct the movie as to what they would like to see more of. She said, "They know that it will be a very popular site and since it will allow a lot of users to get their hands into the adult entertainment industry". She said, "That most of the new employees where actually actors and actresses, some of them have retired but some of them where still performing." She then said, "They had hooks into most of the studios and agencies to get new and fresh talent, and they where looking at using the site to get some amateur talent as well."

Niki paused and then said, "I am sure this is a lot to take in and I am sure you are asking why I am talking to the Director of Promotions?"

Jane then said, "Well now that you mention it."

Niki then went on to tell Jane that they had noticed that is looked like she was under appreciated and they had noticed that she had management skills and since she was already in charge of a lot of the coordination around the annual conference that her job did. That she would be the perfect person to manage the promotion team that they would be sending to each conference that they would be using to promote the company as well as a way to recruit more models.

Niki then explained that Jane would be getting a sizable pay raise, basically doubling her salary. Niki said that at the office she would be able to wear whatever was comfortable to her except for when they had visitors, however, when she was at the conferences and out promoting the company she would need to wear appropriate attire.

Niki explained that if she accepted they would have their wardrobe team work on getting her enough outfits for her free of charge. They then explained part of the deal was a new set of outfits for each conference and she would be able to keep the outfits for herself as most would be altered just for her or made just for her. Jane thought ,well, that could be nice I always complain I never have anything to wear. Niki then asked, "So do you have any questions so far?"

Jane asked, "How often will this cause me to be away?"

Niki then started in, "Well, it will take you away at least 1 week a month and up to 2 weeks a month".

Jane thought I can't be away from Kenny that much he would have to find someone else to satisfy him if I was gone that long.

Niki then stated, "You will be flying first class and will be getting VIP suites in most locations, there are some locations where the we have houses that we just put the team in while they are there." Niki then said, "I see you are married you can take your husband with you if you would like and we can arrange for him to have a ticket to get in to the conferences and he can be there for you at night."

Niki then went on to explain that while he could be there you might not have anytime to spend with him since some of the time she would be working 20 hours a day.

Jane thought well that is nice but he won't be able to take that much time off work. Jane said, "Well, I would have to talk that over with my husband since while he could come with me, he doesn't have that much time to take off to be with me."

Niki then said, "Um well maybe there is something we can do that about that too."

Christine accidentally knocked her pen off the table and it landed on the floor next to Jane.

Jane bent down to pick up the pen, she noticed motion under the table which caused her to turn her head to look and see that she was greeted by Niki's naked wet pussy as well as she noticed Christine had her legs open, while she was wearing underwear Jane noticed it wasn't actually covering anything and she could see Christine had a full range of hoop piercings all around her pussy lips.

Niki stood up and walked back to her desk and sat down. Niki then asked Jane, "So what does your husband do?"

Jane responded "Kenny, my husband works in IT he manages the computer systems and other things like that".

Niki said, "Hang on," picked up the phone and called someone.

Jane only heard the one side of the conversation but it sounded like they were talking about her and her husband.

Niki got off the phone and explained that she called Nancy in HR and she said that they probably could get her husband a job here provided he interviewed well and she took the job.

Jane then said, "I would have to talk to him about that, it wouldn't be an issue with the two of us working here?"

Niki said, "It wouldn't be an issue at all and part of his job would allow him to travel when she needed to travel for the company."

Jane said, "OK, well like I said I would have to talk to him about it."

Niki said, "Well why don't you step out and give him a call to see if he is interested, keep in mind you can't really tell him about your job and if he is interested Nancy said he could interview tomorrow morning."

Jane stepped out of the office to call Kenny.

Jane asked Kenny, "So how would you like to get a new job, here?"

Kenny responded, "What?"

Jane then explained that they offered her a new position that would require more travel and mean more money, and they wanted to see if he wanted a job here as well. She then said "At least interview with them for me,"

He responded, "OK I can interview there I guess and see what it has to offer."

Jane said, "Great I will let them know I would guess they will be calling shortly."

Jane and Kenny hung up and Jane went back in to Niki's office. When Jane walked back in Niki had move back to sitting next to Christine and she saw the two of them give each other kiss. They broke slightly apart but remained close when they say Jane return.

Jane told Niki and Christine that he would be interested in at least interviewing.

Niki then said, "That is great."

Jane gave Niki Kenny's phone number.

Niki then got up and sat on the edge of the desk which cause both Jane and Christine to get a full view of her pussy.

Niki called Nancy back told her Kenny's info.

As Niki was on the phone there was a knock on the door and Jane and Christine turned to see Jennifer standing there.

Niki motioned Jennifer to come in, Jennifer entered the room and extended her hand to Jane and said, "Nice to finally met you, I have heard a lot about you."

Jane thought why does everyone say that, as she extended her hand in return. Jane notice Jennifer hand was firm and soft all at the same time.

Niki got off the phone with Nancy and said "OK Kenny has an interview tomorrow morning" Niki explained to Jennifer that Jane's husband would be interviewing tomorrow morning which might help Jane make her decision.

12