Jane, (Collared And Chained) Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was easy to get her bra hanging from her arms and her dress over her head so I could kiss her breasts and explore her sex with my fingers, and then with some of the old dog leads from the bottom of the cupboard and various metal rings in the walls a secured her arms separately and undid one at a time so I could ease her clothes off, until finally I carried her her naked down to the cellar.

"Yes!" she said, but I set her down, and attached her wrists to the collar and the collar to a leash attached to a ring on the wall.

I wished her "Good night," and made my way back to the kitchen.

I made her a sandwich, munched a piece of toast and went to bed to wait for her.

I must have dozed off because suddenly there was an iceberg sliding into bed with me.

"It took ages to realise you hadn't used the padlocks," she said, "Bastard."

"That's better that being called a wimp!" I agreed.

"All right you're not a wimp," she said, "For gods sake hold me and warm me up."

"You'll get the bedclothes dusty," I protested.

"No I had a shower, the bloody water is cold!" she complained.

"Should have turned the heater on," I told her as I took her in my arms, "Switch is outside in the passage," I added as I eased her knees apart, "Red light tells you." I said as I guided my straining penis into the soft warm wetness I felt between her legs., "It's on."

"Shut up and fuck me," she said, "Master!"

"Mmmm," I muttered, "So what do I call you now?"

"Fuckslut?" she asked.

"Fluffy," I suggested.

"Yuck," she said.

"Kitten," I suggested.

"Um, Kitten, better than Pussy" she said and then we were lost in each other.

"Darling?" I tried.

"Yuck," she replied, and everything went soft and fluffy and I was cumming again.

She was looking at me when I woke, "It's lovely here," she said, "I had a look round while you were snoring your head off, shall I move my stuff in?"

"Yes, if you like," I agreed, "We can collect it after lunch."

"Oh no, we will go for lunch, Mummy will be delighted to see you," she insisted and she picked up the phone..

Quite how she went from Fuckslut to Fiancee in twenty hours or so is something I have yet to work out but in typical form she rang her mother to announce, "Hi Mummy, I'm getting married!" It was a good job I was sitting down or I might have keeled over.

"John of course," she said, "You keep banging on about what a solid reliable chap he is," she said, "No I'm not drunk!" she said finally and slammed the phone down.

"Oh well," she said, "What exactly would you have done if I hadn't played ball?"

"Got you drunk and dumped you in a back street in Bristol," I said.

"Really? gosh I might have been gang raped," she said, "That might have been fun!"

"Well you weren't," I reminded her.

"I do need a strong man, though John, you do understand?" she asked anxiously, "Someone I can respect."

"I understand," I agreed, "But I'll get you to clean the Cellar up when you have a minute, oh,and you had better wash Fuckslut off your forehead before your mother sees it." I suggested.

"Spoilsport!" she retorted.

I pulled the bed clothes away and eased my tool from my pyjamas and lay back, "Suck," I said and she looked at me and then her mouth came down and she took my whole length like I had showed her.

She looked perfect, as she sucked away well bred, nicely curvaceous, obedient yet feisty, intelligent, well educated, she had a degree even if it was a 2.2 the perfect Army wife, and just what the Colonel ordered, "Can't have unmarried Majors, Captain, grab yourself a wife if you're serious about promotion."

Maybe I'll tell her what he said one day, maybe not.

12