Jane For Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing Julie was getting close to Cumming, I moved in back of her to stimulate her ass. This drove her wild as I gently fondled, squeezed, and probed the inviting crack of her sexy butt. As her moaning increased, I slid my hand between her legs to lubricate my fingers in her wetness. Jane's tongue licked my finger as I drove it into Julie's already dripping wet pussy. Julie's body writhed with pleasure in response but I pulled out quickly, knowing another hole needed to be filled. From her wet pussy to her anus, I dragged my wet finger, stopping only to play with her hidden pucker.

Julie cried out, "Oh Michael! Finger my ass!"

Obeying her request, I rammed my finger up her butt. She screamed loudly as she began to cum. Her butt clamped my finger like a vice while her pussy spasmed on Jane's tongue. Wave after wave of intense pleasure surged throughout her body as we felt her tremble and writhe. Jane continued her oral pursuits until Julie fell back against me. I pulled my finger out of her butt, gave her a love slap, and held her till she could catch her breath.

"That was great!" Julie said. " I did it for you, Michael! I want you to fuck her hairy pussy and then ass!"

Her words made me so excited that I ordered Jane to bend over my desk. She was obviously, ready to take a dick. Julie grabbed her pen to make note of Jane's exquisite oral skills.

Once again, in her professional voice, Julie said, "Miss Collins! I assume you came prepared for anal?"

Jane, already bent over, said, "Uh, you mean cleaned and lubed?"

Julie nodded affirmatively.

"Well my butt is clean but I didn't know which kind of lube to buy for anal sex. Do you have any here?" Jane said.

Julie smiled at this and shook her head. "Of course we do, Miss Collins!" then she left the room to retrieve the special lube that seemed to work best even with the tightest of holes. Since my harden was erect again, I moved to stand behind Jane, placing my hard cock into the crack of her ass. I slid my hands underneath her arms to cup her fleshy breasts, to play with her hard, pink nipples.

Leaning back into me, Jane whispered, "I need it in both holes."

"And so you'll get it, you hairy cunt!" I said, as I pressed my dick into the crack of her warm ass cheeks.

Jane moved to the end of my desk and bent over, her 40-D's mashing into the desk blotter. As she looked over her shoulder, I stuck my cock head to her sopping, wet, freshly fingered cuntal slit. With the first touch of my shaft to her lips, she let out a sigh and a slight moan, letting me know her approval. Moving my dick up and down her slit, I felt the warm sensations of her pussy, which was now thrusting back to meet my probing cock. My intention was to stimulate her pussy till Julie returned with lube, and then stick my throbbing cock in her ass.

Jane, however, moaned and begged, "Please Michael! Fuck my hairy pussy! Give it to me now!"

She continued to beg me to ram it in and fuck the daylights out of her but I kept up my shallow prodding, making her want it all the more. The friction of my cock, only a half inch into her pussy drove both of us wild with desire. I could have cum right then and there but pulled back to savor the pleasure.

"Please, Michael! Ram that dick into my cunt and make me cum! Please do it! Please fuck me now! Please, Michael, please!"

The thought of my cock getting lost in her forest of hair, practically sent me over the edge. I pushed in a little more to intensify her lust and felt the heat of her pussy, much hotter than any pussy I'd fucked before.

"Deeper, Michael!" she pleaded. "Ram your dick into my hairy, wet pussy!"

Ignoring her pleas, I kept my cock head just inside her slippery canal. This drove her wild with anticipation, making her beg all the more, as waves of hot desire flowed through her body. Still trying to push backwards to take my cock deeper, her body writhed and undulated, making it difficult for me to hold back.

"Fuck me, Michael!" she screamed. "I need to be filled with your hard, raging cock! Now! Please!"

Suddenly, the voice, coming from behind me, yelled, "Ram it in her cunt, you fucker!" "Shoot your load deep in her cunt like you shot it down my throat!" Julie said. "You're a fucker, so fuck her like you wanted to do when you first laid eyes on her full, bush cunt!"

Then a split second before I drove my throbbing cock into the hairiest pussy in the universe, I felt Julie's hands come around my chest to play with my already hard nipples. The sudden stimulation brought me to the brink and I rammed hard into Jane's wanton pussy. She moaned deeply as I pulled it back and pushed in again. In and out and in and out and in, all the while Julie was urging me on to fuck this brunette bitch, this hairy cunt slut who desperately needed to be filled with a hard cock. As the intensity and speed of my strokes increased, Jane's pussy contractions grew more intense. Jane was growing closer to her orgasm and so was I. Julie began to pinch my left nipple but dropped her other hand to the crack of my ass to probe and stimulate my asshole.

"Fuck the hell out of her, Michael!" Julie commanded then rammed her finger up my ass sending a wave of pleasure to my already throbbing cock. "Give it to her, Michael! Fuck her! Shoot your hot cum in her hairy pussy!" "Pump the bitch till she squeals!"

Our mutual moaning filled the room, as I pumped harder and harder. My ass clamped down on Julie's probing finger as I thrust every inch of my cock into Jane's tunnel. At the deepest penetration, Jane threw her head back and screamed in ecstasy, as her pussy milked my dick, devouring my full length and the cream I blasted inside. .

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She screamed, as the length of my cock pistoned her pussy, filling it to the hilt.

With my last groan, I pumped in once more to send the final spurt of cream into Jane Collins'. Immediately, Julie pulled her finger out like an anal bead to intensify my final spasm.

The pussy fucked woman's arms went limp, as she collapsed onto the desk, her titty mounds completely mashed into the blotter. Remaining there for a while to catch my breath, I made sure to leave my spent cock deep inside her. With eyes closed and panting, I heard Julie tell Jane that this was indeed a fine first half. I'm not sure Jane even heard her words for her heart was still pounding loudly.

When I felt steady enough to pull out, I stepped back and lowered myself into a chair. Julie, after starting the video camera, moved around to Jane's backside and opened the container of anal lube. She stepped to the side so I could watch Jane's anal preparation. Jane was too tired to say a word but Julie was getting really excited with the prospect of filling this woman's butt with something hard, obviously not my dick in its current condition. Carefully spreading Jane's ass cheeks, Julie rubbed some lube in her crack, on and around her puckered hole. Jane didn't move, even the slightest, when Julie worked the slippery lubricant into her butt though she did let out a small squeal.

"Let's see how you like to be finger fucked in the ass, Miss Collins!" Julie exclaimed, while ramming her index finger into the dark regions of Jane's shy but ready for anything booty. She gasped at the first penetration but began to whimper with desire as Julie kept adding generous amounts of lube to her never before filled hole.

My cock was still limp but I felt some stirring as I watch Julie actively probe and lube Jane's ready and willing ass. More and more lube went in and Julie squealed with delight at how great this experience would be for me, for her, and for Miss Collins. Then Julie suddenly pulled her finger out and grabbed the long vibrator which she'd laid on the desk. It looked to be nine inches, at least and was candy apple red in color. She lubed it thoroughly, placed the tip of it on Jane's entrance, and without warning, shoved it in, filling Jane's butt with its length. Jane let out a deep moan, her ass pulsing as each inch disappeared inside. Julie quickly flipped the switch to start the bib rating pleasure, which caused Jane to cry out, "Oh, it's so wild and feels so good!"

Allowing Jane to get used to the vibrating anal probe, Julie held it deep inside, and then began to pump it in and out. Waves of intense pleasure rocked Jane's body. Her ass was being pumped by a hot, sexy bitch, my secretary, my long time partner, my lusty babe. Julie squealed with delight as she drove the shaft home in her sex toy's ass while Jane undulated in rhythmic refrain. Julie kept up her vibrator assault but made sure she allowed me to see it all, especially the joy she was giving and receiving from her power over Miss Collins. I knew well this habit of Julie's and knew it would bring me to a lust filled erection soon. I stroked my cock while I watched and listened. Julie's eyes were beginning to glaze over with a wanton desire to see me fill this tight canal with my hard probe.

Stroking my cock to full thickness, I stood up to prepare myself to enter Jane's ready and willing ass. Realizing I was ready to take over, Julie pulled the vibrator from Jane's pulsing hole. Julie dropped to the floor directly behind Jane to start licking her pussy and clit. I stepped into position, just behind Jane's ass and over Julie's beautiful blonde head. Julie reached up and took my cock, guiding it to its intended destination, then I rammed my dick all the way into Jane's gaping ass.

Another deep moan escaped Jane's mouth, as I filled her butt to the full. Her ass muscles clamped down on my cock, signaling her enjoyment, all the while Julie licked happily at her pussy and clit. Jane's back arched as she lifted herself on one elbow, the other hand freely massaging her right forty-D breast. She flicked her fingers over its erect and protruding nipple, making sure to scrape it with her long painted finger nail.

As her ass surrendered to my pumping thrusts, and her clit tingled under the control of Julie's playful tongue, Jane began to let out a string of dirty commands.

"Stick it up my ass!" she cried. "Give me the ass fucking of my life!" She moaned. "Fill my butt with your hard shooting rod while her mouth eats my hairy pussy!"

Continuing to pump my dick into this woman's hungry ass, I heard the sound of the vibrator coming to life. Julie ravishing the pink, cum soaked pussy, in front of her, suddenly let out a scream of delight, as she shoved the vibrator into her own pussy. Hearing her passionate whimpers, my cock throbbed in pleasure, seeking to drive deeper into Jane's lubricated hole. With each stroke, the friction of my cock pistoning in and out, made a suctioning noise that intensified our desires. Between that, Jane's dirty demands, and Julie's hot squeals and moans, it was all I could do to keep the pace steady. The three of us were hot and ready to explode in a three way orgasm that would surely rock the entire office suite.

Jane, still playing with her big, right tit, demanded we pick up the pace. Her words and intensity turned me on and Julie began to slurp wildly at her ready to be sucked clit.

"Drive it into my ass!" Jane yelled. "Give me my first load of cum up my ass!" She demanded. "Suck my clit you cum hungry slut!"

The sounds of mutual sex filled the room as each one picked up speed. My cock was fully reaming Jane's ass now so much that my balls were slapping both Jane and Julie with each deep stroke. My thrusts went faster and faster then I heard Jane scream in orgasm. Her ass clamped down on my cock like a vice, causing me to ram in as deeply as possible, blasting cum further into her than ever. Her orgasm raged, resulting in a flood of hot pussy juice to squirt into Julie's slurping mouth. Jane threw her head back in total orgasmic splendor then Julie let out one of the highest pitched squeals I'd ever heard, as her pussy came on the vibrator. The pace continued till each had reached orgasmic fulfillment then we pulled away to collapse wherever possible. Cries of fulfillment filled the air, mixed with the aroma of our sexual exploits. Jane fell asleep still bent over the desk, her ass thoroughly fucked, her cunt thoroughly eaten, her nipple thoroughly tweaked, and her body thoroughly spent. Julie was sprawled out on the floor with her little school girl smile, her face wet with cum, her vibrator whirring, still protruding from her cum soaked passage. I fell back into my leather chair, my balls completely emptied, my dick fully limp, and my eyes fully closed.

As the noises faded, I faintly heard my secretary say, "Miss Collins! That completes our interview. We'll let you know soon whether you will get the part! If you do, then the movie will be named after you! We'll call it, Jane for Anal!"

12