Jane's First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband stared down at me and said, "Darling I don't think you've ever looked sexier and more a vision of beauty than you do at the moment."

I smiled and shut my eyes. I just wanted to go to sleep now. Then I felt my nipples being kissed and I opened my eyes again and it was Nick. Then he was kissing me on the mouth and I could not resist responding. His tongue was down my throat .Then he said, "Aren't you going to finish the dance routine?"

I could not think what he meant at first and then it dawned on me-he was talking about the last time I did it when I brought myself off in front of him. I couldn't believe he would want me to go that far in front of Mark. That was supposed to be a very private thing between Nick and me. And then Nick sat down on the edge of the sofa and started stroking my inner thighs and then he inserted a finger into my soaking wet pussy.

It felt gorgeous --too nice actually to resist. I felt shivers going through me. I said, "Don't do that --you won't be able to control me."

Nick said, "Don't mind Mark. It's just a bit of fun. You look so fabulous when you are doing it. Don't be shy."

He played with me for a couple of minutes and my orgasm started to build and then he placed my own hand over my pussy and pressed my fingers into the lips. And then the bastard got up and walked back over to an arm chair and sat down to watch me. At that moment I hated him. But I had to rub myself to try to relieve my frustration. I wanted to cum so bad. I started heaving up and down, rolling from side to side, moaning like a crazy woman and frantically rubbing my clitty as fast as I could. I was beyond the point where I could stop. I just had to cum. I ached so much between my legs. I had my eyes closed again and then I opened them to see Mark standing over me looking very concerned. He said, "Are you alright Jane?"

I pleaded with my husband, "Please Nick , I beg you. Take me to bed and finish what you have started."

But Nick just sat in the arm chair smiling enjoying his handiwork. He had lit the blue touch paper and now had settled back down to watch the firework display . He was sipping a glass of wine cool and relaxed as you like..

I said to Mark, "Please fuck me Mark. My husband won't do it. He just wants to watch."

It was Mark's turn to sit on the edge of the sofa next to me. It was Mark then that was kissing my nipples, and then kissing me passionately on the mouth. Mark then put his fingers into my sopping wet cunt as if I was not already aroused enough. I clamped my legs around his hand. By then I would have allowed anyone to screw me-it wouldn't have mattered. I said, "For Christ's sake just fuck me Mark. I need one of you bastards to fuck me now."

Mark was red in the face and panting. He started undressing as fast as he could. I was crying by then at the situation. Not just sexy crying but emotionally distraught crying. I hated the situation really.

I screamed at Nick, "Are you really sure this is what you want? Do you really want me to be screwed by another man?"

But he still would not reply. He was just smiling. And then he nodded and whispered, "I love you so much."

What the hell did that mean? Does he want me to watch me being fucked by Mark or not?

I hated him getting me into this situation. I just said, "You're a bastard doing this to me."

By now my pussy was just aching and burning up. I was absolutely desperate to be penetrated. Mark now had everything off except his socks and had a huge erection. I was pushing my wet pussy up at him with my legs apart.He was starting to lay on top of me and I just cried real tears as I opened my legs wider and felt his prick at the entrance to my cunt. I could see immediately that his cock was wider and longer than Nick's and wondered whether I could take it and whether it would hurt. I could not believe that this was happening and wanted to turn the clock back and not be in this situation but I had no resistance or self control left. I submitted completely. Mark took hold of his prick and rubbed it up and down my wetness several times before he started to push it in. As his rigid cock started to enter me I knew straight away this was a mistake. I screamed, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh No! --what the hell are we doing Nick?"

But my lust had taken me over and I spread my legs as far as I could and pulled him into me as deep as I could get him. I was so wet I enveloped his tool with no difficulty at all. The relief was total. I was emotionally hysterical really at that point. Mark was now fully in position, his cock in me up to the hilt, and then he looked into my eyes and kissed me and said,"Enjoy."

He was sufficiently confident about his own sexual prowess that he felt able to formally introduce himself as if it was a privilege for me to be fucked by him and I should make sure I fully appreciated the opportunity. I thought ,'Enjoy'-arrogant sod-it's him who should be enjoying it. It isn't going to happen again. I don't know what he must have thought of me though as all I was doing was crying really.

He started to fuck me and I had my arms and legs wrapped around him and was thrusting up my hips in time with him like a wild animal. I was shouting, "Fuck me, Fuck me", and crying at the same time. The sound of his balls slapping against my ass, and the slopping sound of our sweaty bodies coming together was disgusting. As Mark pounded away at me I looked across at Nick with my eyes open wide , panting and crying and moaning with pleasure all at the same time. It must have taken no more than 30 seconds before I was coming like the whole street was going to hear me. I thought I was going to die.

I was acting so out of control and so upset that Mark said, "Are you sure this is alright? Do you want me to stop?"

I snivelled,"No I do not want you to stop Mark. I do not want you to stop until you have finished. I want you to teach my bloody husband a lesson. Take as long as you want.You can fuck the arse off me if you want. I am all yours. My bloody husband is quite happy apparently for you to fuck me whenever you like."

I just closed my eyes then and let him do his worst. He was quite rough and I was already satisfied so I was just groaning and grunting from the onslaught. He wasn't being nasty or violent, but he was treating me as a piece of meat. He seemed to go on forever like this pounding me with strong deliberate thrusts that were actually pushing me along the sofa. With each plunge I uttered a submissive grunt. Eventually he rose up a bit higher than before and thrust deep into me with a massive groan and gushed into me. His face was contorted and I had that feeling that he could have been fucking anybody and I had given myself to someone to whom I meant nothing. There was no eye contact from him anymore. He kept thrusting and pouring his cum into me and I wondered if he would ever stop.

"Oh God",I screamed as the cum poured into my belly,"Oh God!"

He was tired as well now and his sweaty body collapsed down onto mine with a disgusting squelch and his head settled into my breasts. I could feel his cum leaking out of my pussy and ever the practical I did not want it staining our sofa! We both lay perfectly still ,panting loudly. I was so overwhelmed and confused by the experience I had given up looking at Nick and no longer cared how he looked or was reacting to the proceedings.

I closed my eyes and I think I did actually pass out very quickly after Mark had cum. Nick told me later that they carried me up to bed and I was just unconscious.

I woke really early in the morning and had that horrible sensation where you remember that something awful has happened the night before and I was overcome with fear and regret at what had happened. I woke Nick up and said, "What the fuck have you done? Why did you let Mark fuck me? I thought I was precious to you."

But Nick was lovely as ever and comforted and cuddled me. He said, "It's alright darling. I love you so much and I enjoyed it, and so did you."

With that Nick rolled over on top of me and just slid his cock into me. I think I was still wet with juices and cum from Mark. Nick gently fucked me and constantly stroked my forehead, kissed me and told me he would always love me so much. I think he had probably been waiting politely to have his turn all night!

I did not want to ever sleep with another man or be unfaithful to Nick but in the cold light of day I felt he pushed me into it and coerced me to do something I did not want to do. But at the same time it was without doubt the most exciting and awesome sexual experience of my life. I had tasted the forbidden fruit and craved a repeat experience of some sort. Normal straight sex with Nick was not going to be enough for me from now on. That is the trouble with getting into 3somes and the like-it makes you numb to plain vanilla sex. It is a drug. It becomes an obsession that I think about all the time. And Nick was changed forever too-I know that he also lusts after another extreme sexual experience to match what we did. We both knew that it was inevitable that sooner or later we would have another sexual experience involving other men, or maybe even Mark again and we did actually but that is another story.

12