Jane's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were both screaming as they came. Lisa fell on top of Jane, drained, still attached at the waist. She reached down and undid the straps, leaving the cock in Jane. Jane laughed and removed it herself. "C'mon Baby. Let's get some sleep. Tomorrow will be a much better day!"

Chapter Four

They slept comfortably, like they were meant to be together. Jane woke first, with the dawn. Startled, it took her a moment to remember where she was, then she smiled. She had the element of surprise now. Lisa was still sound asleep, spread-eagled over her side of the bed. As a matter of fact, she had one arm flung across Jane.

Jane pondered for a moment, she wanted to repay Lisa for all she did yesterday. A grin spread across her face as she thought more about it. Her first problem was getting out of bed without waking the woman. She slowly moved Lisa's arm towards her. Lisa shifted herself bringing her own arms up over her head. Jane chuckled, it was perfect.

She slid out of bed and tiptoed around the end to the other side. Kneeling on the floor she reached under and grabbed Lisa's toy bag. She rummaged through it to see if the toy she thought would be there was. She nearly yelled in triumph when her hand closed around the soft glove.

She pulled it out and checked it over. A soft glove, buttery leather on one side and fluffy soft fleece on the other. She experimented with it, trying it on one hand so that te leather was palm down and on the other so that the fleece was palm down. It fit perfectly on both hands. An interesting trick, she thought.

She put it on so that the leather side was in her palm and stood up. She looked at Lisa, still with her arms thrown over her head. Her breasts jutted up, calling to Jane.

Jane answered that call. Eagerly.

Stepping up to the bed, she decided that she need one more thing from the bag. She had found a pair of velvet strips. She got those out of the bag and gently circled one Lisa's wrists with the first one. Working quickly she tied it to the bed post. In a minute, without moving Lisa's arms in the least, she had her tied to the bed. Jane laughed quietly, let her try to stop me!

She moved down beside Lisa's luscious breasts again and checked her out once more. Lisa was beautiful, in Jane's opinion. Lisa had trained for a charity marathon and it had done wonders to firm her up in all the right places. Running hadn't lessened Lisa's feminine attributes at all. She still had large shapely breasts, a long torso leading to equally long legs. Her waist and hips were well defined, the scarring from her few surgeries was barely visible on her tummy. Jane loved every inch.

She wanted to show it too. Slowly she reached out and lazily traced a circle around Lisa's left nipple. She gently rolled the nipple between gloved fingers, watching it get hard. Then she did the same to the other one. Lisa moaned, stirring a little. Jane grinned.

She spread her leather clad fingers out over Lisa's left tit. She squeezed, manipulating it. She got her other hand involved, squeezing Lisa's breasts together. Jane leaned over and gently licked one hard bud. She sucked it into her mouth and Lisa woke up.

"Good morning Jane honey," Lisa stretched as she spoke. And discovered she was tied. "Ummm Jane Darling?"

Jane took her mouth off of Lisa's nipple, "Yes Babygirl?"

"I can't seem to move my arms. Did you have something to do with that?" Lisa laughed as she asked, "Not that I mind, but it would have been nice if I had been awake!"

Jane laughed loudly, "It most certainly wouldn't have been as much fun if you had been awake!" She went backing to sucking on the nipple. Lisa moaned and arched her back.

"What a fabulous way to wake up." Lisa struggled to free her hands. Jane smacked her lightly with the leather glove, "OWWWW!! Ok ok I'll let it be." Jane laughed as she listened to Lisa.

Jane suckled at Jane's nipples, licking and nibbling on them. Pretty soon she decided to ditch the glove. She let her hands wander over Lisa's body, sticking her fingers in Lisa's mouth for her to suck on. Which she did. Hands moved down Lisa's body as far as she could reach down one leg and then up the other.

Slipping that hand between Lisa's thighs, Jane found that Lisa was rapidly becoming very wet. She parted her lips and slid her fingers between the fleshy folds. Lisa groaned at this invasion. She twisted when Jane's fingers found her little love button.

Jane rolled Lisa's clit between her fingers, making Lisa cry out. She nibbled on her nipple pulling it into her mouth. She sucked hard, then abruptly let it go. She did the same with the other, making Lisa beg for more.

Jane ignored her and kissed her way down to her busy fingers. Climbing back on the bed, she kneeled between Lisa's thighs. She looked at Lisa's pussy for really the first time. She kissed the lips she'd been kissing virtually for months. She inhaled, loving Lisa's natural aroma.

Lisa lifted her hips, wanting more than little kisses. She tried to shove her pussy in Jane's face. Jane laughed and stretched herself out with her face an inch away from Lisa's hot spot. She slowly licked her way from bottom to top of the outside of Lisa's cunt. She tasted her juices and wanted more. Lisa spread her legs further and started to beg for her hands to be released.

Jane ignored her and continued licking, up and down, going deeper between the juicy folds with each lick. Lisa started to thrash her head as Jane got closer to her clit. She loved the feeling of Jane's little pink tongue. She wanted more, she was panting with the need.

Jane used her fingers to part Lisa's lips and stared at the hooded center of Lisa's passion. She flicked it lightly and Lisa cried out for more. Jane licked Lisa all over her lower lips. She sucked one fleshy lip into her mouth, flicking her tongue back and forth over it. Then she let it go and licked her again from top to bottom, bottom to top. She circled Lisa's clit.

"Oh please lover! Suck me! Bite me, I need to cum! You've got me so hot! PLEEEASE!!!"

Jane didn't need to hear more, she clamped her lips around Lisa's clit and sucked. She sucked gently, building Lisa's orgasm. Lisa was nearly crying with the need for release. Jane nibbled a bit then sucked harder. Lisa's hips started to buck and she moaned louder, begging Jane to finish it, to quit torturing her.

Jane shoved 2 fingers into Lisa's hot hole and began fucking her with them. That did it, Lisa went over the edge and arched her body, screaming as she came. She pulled at her arms, wanting desperately to touch her lover. Jane crawled up her body, leaving a trail of little kisses and untied her.

Lisa threw her arms around Jane and hugged her tight. She grabbed her head and kissed her long and hard, licking every trace of her own juices off Jane's face. Jane giggled as Lisa's tongue tickled her. The giggle quickly turned to sighs when Lisa started nibbling her ear lobe.

12