Janet Meets Oscar's Friends

Story Info
Janet meets his friends for sex.
3.2k words
4.19
242.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Janet51
Janet51
251 Followers

As Janet and Oscar left Janet's place, the night air, still very warm, but the slight breeze even thru Janet's nightgown, made her nipples hard. Oscar noticed and told her how sexy she was, and that his friend's were going to love Fucking hell out of her and he wondered if Janet would suck their cock's as good as she had sucked his. He knew he would not have to wait long to find out. It would only take about 45 minute's to get to the first stop and he only needed to make two stops and he would have four of his friend's and the woman Janet wanted.

Oscar started getting horny for some of that white pussy again. Janet sort of figured that, because she had her hand on his cock leading him to the car and she could feel it getting hard again. As soon as Oscar got in, Janet went straight for his cock with her mouth. The next thing she knew, someone's hands were rubbing her pussy! She had dozed off with Oscar's cock in her mouth and hadn't waked up till Oscar had picked up the first two of his friend's! Janet wondered how she had looked when Oscar's friends had first seen her. But, Fuck it, that was why she was there, she wanted all the black cock she could get and she knew that Oscar's friend's would see her naked sooner or later, so she really didn't care.

One of the guy's told Janet that she had beautiful tit's and that he wanted to Fuck them, while the other guy was getting a close look at Janet's pussy, when all at once, he stuck his tongue out and started licking Janet's cunt! Oscar seen that and just started laughing, but Janet just smiled and pushed her pussy harder into the guy's face. Janet felt a cock on her chest, so she grabbed her tits, pulled them apart and told the other guy, "here they are, and you going to slide you cock between them for me?" But his cock was already on its way. He put his cock between Janet's tits and she pushed them together, over and around his cock so that is was completely warped up by Janet's tits.

When he would push his cock up, it came up far enough so that Janet would give the head of his cock a little lick, every time. It didn't take Janet any time at all to cum with the guy behind her licking and sucking her pussy. The juice's were flowing out of her cunt and the guy was lapping as much of it as her could, when Janet let loose and the juice's poured from her cunt! The guy who was tit Fucking Janet, let out a grunt and Janet felt his hot, creamy cum hitting her on the chin and running down onto her tit's. Janet moved just a little bit and managed to get his cock in her mouth while he was still squirting loads of cum. She wrapped her mouth around it just as he shot a huge load and Janet had all she could do to swallow it. He pulled his cock from Janet's mouth as the last drop dribbled from his cock and the guy eating her pussy had licked every drop of her juice's when the car stopped and Oscar told them, "cum on, let's go in, were here."

They got out of the car and went into the house, where there was a party going on. Oscar's two friends went in first, then Janet, then Oscar, there were seven guy's there and two women. Their mouth's all fell open when they see Janet and what she had on. Oscar told them that Janet was his slut and she wanted to be gangbanged and everyone could have their turn fucking her. Hearing Oscar tell everyone they're that and knowing that in minutes, she would have all the black cock she wanted, the juices were running from her pussy again.

One of the guy's at the party offered Janet a beer, which she took as she was taking a swallow, he grabbed both her tit's and started massaging them. Janet's nipples instantly became hard and she knew that this guy was going to be the first to fuck her. She wanted him. One of the women came up to Janet and offered her a cigarette, which was laced with crack, Janet took it and took four or five hit's from it and gave it back. It instantly began working her and she became very mellowed out and she felt the woman's hand rubbing her stomach, reaching farther down as she went. Janet took one of the woman's tit's in her hand and started massaging it. When the woman's hand reached her pussy, she gave the woman a wet kiss, probing the woman's mouth with her tongue.

With her other hand, she reached for the guy's cock that was playing with her tits. The woman broke the kiss when the guy told Janet, "let's go into the bedroom." She smiled at Janet and told her, "baby, you are going to get just what you came here for and I know that you are going to enjoy it so much, as she took Janet's nightgown off. " Janet smiled at her as the guy grabbed her tits again and started leading her to the bedroom, pulling her along by her tits. When they went into the bedroom, the guy let go of her tits and started getting undressed; tearing his cloths off, he couldn't wait to sink his cock in that white pussy. Janet got on the back and spread her legs, ready and waiting for him.

He didn't waste any time either, once he was naked, he got on the bed and immediately got on Janet and sunk his cock in Janet's cunt and started pounding away, Janet glad to finally have another black cock in her pussy, matched him stroke for stroke. Little did Janet know, but Oscar was picking out the five guys that she would do at the same time. but Oscar told them that that would wait until everyone who wanted, got to fuck her first. As soon as one guy would fuck Janet, another would take his until she had Fucked everyone of them, except Oscar, but by then Janet has lost count and with the drug and alcohol working, didn't care who Fucked her and had not noticed who was Fucking her, just that she had a cock constantly using her cunt!

The guy's had cum so much that there was a pool of cum forming on the sheet and Janet's pussy was overfilled. Cock, all Janet wanted right then was cock and lots of it. Janet started massaging her pussy, when she looked up and there were the five guy's Oscar had picked for Janet to do at the same time. They told Janet to get up for a minute, while someone put a clean sheet on the bed. Janet got off the bed and onto her knee's, with the guy's standing in a circle around her. She took a cock in her hand, and as she looked at them, was amazed at the size of them.

They were huge, not as big as Oscar's, but big enough for what Janet needed. She took his cock into her mouth and started sucking him and at the same time, grabbed another guy's cock in each of her hand's and started jacking them off, sucking one cock after the other until she had sucked each of them for a few stroke's, Janet got up as one of the guy's got on the bed, Janet stood over him, her hungry pussy coming closer and closer to the hard, waiting cock.

The guy had his hand on his cock, holding it straight up, aiming it at Janet's cunt as she lowered herself to him, once she felt the head of his cock meet her pussy, she let herself go and let his cock sink into her pussy until it hit bottom and was buried in her cunt. She started fucking him right then, but someone grabbed her by the hips and slowed her down. She felt someone spreading her ass cheeks, and then spreading some lubricant all over and into her asshole and she knew just where the next black cock was going, so she laid still, till she felt someone get on the bed. Suddenly she felt the head of someone's cock, by this time, she didn't care who's, at her ass hole and with little resistance, drive his cock deep into her ass. It was wonderful!

One of the guys's moved around to the front of her and grabbed her head and stuck his cock out for her to start sucking on. Janet eagerly took his cock into her mouth, impaled by the three cocks buried in her, she had a very large orgasm and as soon as it subsided, she reached up and took each of the other guy's cocks in her hand. She was doing it, five guy's at the same time, nothing could match the feeling Janet had and she knew right then that she would never be the same again!! All she wanted was cock! There she was, a cock in her pussy, a cock in her ass, a cock in her mouth and a cock in each hand! Janet was in ecstasy! Janet hadn't noticed the other two guy's standing there, jacking off on each side of her, their cock's not that far from her face and she hoped that when they cum, they would cover her face with it. Little did she know that that was exactly what they had in mind!

Cock, more cock than Janet had ever cum close to having before, were Fucking her in every hole she had and she loved it. Orgasm after orgasm wracking her, convulsing, twitching, shaking and shuddering time after time, she knew that this moment was what she lived for and was what she wanted. Cock! Janet hoped that the entire guy's would cum as close together as they could and sure enough, once the first guy started to blow his load, they all began to cum! Cum filling each of her holes and the two guy's jacking off, were splattering her hair and face with cum! More cum then she had ever dreamed about! Janet had cum running out of her pussy, her ass, her mouth, cum running off her hair and face and hand's and she wanted more! But one by one, the guy's let their cock's slip from her hole's, but she hoped that they soon would be filled with another. Janet was far from being done Fucking yet! As the guy's were leaving the room, she overheard them telling each other what a slut and whore she was and how good a Fuck she was! That made her feel good, knowing that she had pleased them, hoping that they would come back for more, she wanted every one of them again. The woman who had played with Janet's tit's earlier, came into the room, took one look at Janet and told her, "honey, let's get you cleaned up, you look like you have had a wonderful time," Janet just smiled as the woman started cleaning the cum from her.

Whipping the cum from her hair and face, before moving to her chest and cleaning her tit's off. Janet's nipple's were still hard and the woman took more time than was necessary to get the cum off of them, but she soon moved down to Janet's belly, letting a finger drag softly along, Janet's stomach quivered as the woman's fingernail circled in small motion's, The woman had reached Janet's pussy hair and was twirling it around her finger before letting it go. It did feel good, but when the woman reached Janet's pussy and began massaging the lip's, Janet let out a small gasp and when she opened her eye's, the woman's pussy was only inch's from her face. She had kinky, jet-black pussy hair and the nicest pair of pussy lip's Janet had ever seen! Janet took her fingers and spread the woman's pussy lips and stuck her tongue right into her cunt. It tasted so good, Janet had never realized how good pussy had tasted before, but the taste of this black woman's pussy was overwhelming and delicious.

Janet started licking the length of each of the woman's pussy lips, nibbling as she went. The woman lowered her pussy onto Janet's face, while she put her head between Janet's legs' and started eating Janet's pussy. She was licking Janet's cunt back and forth and soon moved to Janet's clit, which was hard and sticking straight up and began running her tongue over it, but when she started nibbling it, Janet raised her leg's and wrapped them around the black woman's head, locking the woman's head to her pussy! Sucking and licking the woman's pussy while the woman was eating Janet's cunt, they both exploded! Licking and swallowing each other's juices.

Finally, the woman moved around and faced Janet and kissed her. She reached under the bed and pulled out the biggest dildo Janet had ever seen! It must have been a yard long and at least six inch's around! Janet's eye's got wide, but she wanted it. The woman told Janet to lie on her back and spread her legs. The woman put the dildo up to her pussy and started pushing, when Janet reached over and with her fingers. Spread the woman's cunt as wide open as she could. The head disappeared and the woman kept on pushing until she had enough in her pussy. Then she got between Janet's legs and asks her if she was ready for it! Janet looked into the woman's eye's and told her, "yes, oh yes, please Fuck me with it." The woman came down more, her tit's coming to rest on Janet's.

Janet reached down, took the dildo and put it up to her pussy and as she and the woman both pushed, the head of that monster slid into Janet's cunt. Janet was sure it was going to split her pussy wide open, but the woman slowly started working it back and forth, a little at a time and with each forward thrust, got a little more in Janet's pussy. Inch by inch it went in and just when Janet didn't think she could take anymore, the woman told her, "honey, you have got fifteen inch's of dildo in your pussy, how doe's it feel?" All Janet could do was reply, "wonderful, oh so Fucking wonderful." Janet raised her legs straight in the air as the woman was pounding her pussy with that wonderful Fucking dildo! Janet had been Fucked very good, many time's before, but the Fucking the black woman was giving her with the dildo, could not compare with a man Fucking her!

This was the best Fuck Janet had ever gotten, man or woman. The dildo the woman was Fucking Janet with was incredible!! Fifteen inch's of rubber cock the woman was using on Janet's Pussy and Janet loved it. With each thrust, Janet was coming closer and closer to one of, if not the biggest orgasm she had ever had. She knew the black woman was going to have an orgasm soon too; she was thrusting that rubber cock into Janet, faster and faster, moaning as she thrust and the rubber cock tickling her deep in her belly. Janet old her that she was going to cum but the woman never said a word or slowed down. Suddenly, Janet locked her legs around the black woman and screamed. She was cumin like she never had before and was sure that she was going to black out. Fuck, it felt so good. The black woman let out a scream of her own and collapsed onto Janet. Both sweating profusely, they gave each other a very wet kiss as their orgasm subsided.

Laying on Janet, tit to tit, pussy to pussy, the black woman ask Janet if they could meet again and Janet told her, "yes, oh yes, I would love that and already I have feeling's for you and know that I could care deeply for you. I would love for you to come and stay with me as long as you want to. Please say that you will" the woman told Janet that Darla was her name and that she had become close to Janet too and that she would be glad to come and stay with her for as long as she wanted her and she thought and hoped that this was the start of a long, loving, relationship, then she gave Janet a tender, loving kiss and lifted off Janet and as the rubber cock slipped out of Janet's pussy, she let out a gasp. Janet told Darla that it was wonderful and Darla told her the same thing and she was looking forward to the next time already and she hoped it would be very soon. Janet assured her that it would be and not to worry, it was going to be there's and there's alone. Darla leaned over and kissed Janet again and told her that she was going to get her cloth's and she would be ready to leave whenever Janet was.

Janet was ecstatic, Darla was going to go home with her when she left and she and Darla would be together for a long, long time! Oscar came in and told Janet that a couple of the guy's wanted to fuck her again and would she accommodate them? Janet told Oscar to send them in, that she would gladly fuck them again. After all, isn't that what she had cum for, cock? Oscar asks her if she would please hurry, he had things to do and it was close to getting daylight. Janet told him she would, to send them in and give her a few minutes and she would be ready to go. Oscar leaned over and kissed Janet and told her that Darla would be back in a few minute's, ready to go and as soon as she was, he would take then to her place. The guy's came in and Janet pulled one of them down on to her and ask him to fuck her and fuck her fast while she would blow the other guy.

When they had cum, Janet finally got off the bed and went into the other room to get her nightgown and put in on. Darla was there and ready to go. They talked all the way to Janet's and they had decided that her and Janet would go and get the rest of her things and get her moved in a day or two. As they got out of the car, they both kissed Oscar and thanked him for arranging their meeting each other. Janet told Oscar to cum over soon and she and Darla would make it up to him. Darla squealed with delight and said that they sure would. They both kissed Oscar good-bye!

Janet51
Janet51
251 Followers