Janet's Milk: The Next Generation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time in a long time, Erica's stray thoughts were having an affect on her body. At first, Reggie thought that his eyes were playing tricks on him. As his tongue explored the nooks and crannies of Janet's little girl's pussy, his tongue ran across her clit. It seemed bigger than before. Reggie continued to lick and rub Erica's cunt. All of a sudden, something bumped him in the nose. He noticed it was her clit! It was bigger! It was at least 3 inches now and was sticking out like a miniature cock. He gasped and started to choke. Erica withdrew her fingers and mouth and rolled off of him.

"What's wrong?" she said.

She was sitting on the floor of the ladies' shower, her long legs spread wide. Reggie was still sputtering but was able to gather enough presence of mind to point at her crotch. Her clit continued to grow. By now, it looked like Erica was packing an honest-to-god dong. Her clit was sticking 5 inches out from between her pussy lips.

Erica couldn't really see anything over the shelf that was her gargantuan rack. She reached down to her pussy and felt her hand brush against something hard. The brush sent a bolt of electricity coursing through her body.

"Oh my god, I have a dick!" she exclaimed! She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. From between her labia, her clit stuck out 7 inches now. It looked like it had stopped growing. She wrapped her hand around it and started stroking it. A continuous stream of electrical pleasure pulsed through her body. She went weak at the knees and almost collapsed.

Reggie sat on the floor and stared in awe. He seemed to be frozen in place. Erica's almost collapse shook him out of this state. He started crawling on his hands and knees to her. He kneeled in front of her and took a lick of her extended clit. Erica muffled a scream of ecstasy.

Reggie slid his lips over her clit-cock. Erica slammed her hands onto his skull and started to push his head further down her new member. All of the stimulation that Reggie was giving it was having a side effect. It started growing again, this time in his mouth.

Reggie felt the tip of Erica's clit hit the back of her throat. While he had sucked cocks before, he had never deep throated anyone. He didn't want to deep throat Erica. It wasn't that he was averse to have a cock or a clit down his throat. He just wanted it somewhere else.

He looked up at Erica. He could barely see her face past her massive swinging breasts. He removed his mouth from her clit. She opened her eyes, looked at him, and started to whimper. He smiled wickedly.

"You know what's even better than having a cock sucked? Penetrating someone with it", he said.

He rolled onto his hands and knees and wiggled his ass in the air. "It's all yours, babe."

Erica grabbed her newly grown dong and started stroking it again. Since it was just an extension of her clit, it was covered with juice from her pussy. Beads of her own pleasure juice continued to run along the stalk.

Erica grabbed Reggie's tight cheeks and pulled them again exposing his puckered hole. She ran her clit up and down, lubing up the entrance. After a couple of rub, she penetrated his ass with her clit.

Reggie screamed in ecstasy. Erica started to pump her clit-cock in and out of Reggie's ass. Each penetration sent waves of mind-blowing pleasure throughout Erica's entire body. Her breasts were quivering and shaking with the movement of her body and the pleasure that was coursing through her body.

The juices that were flowing along Erica's lengthened clit where pouring into Reggie's ass making the anal sex easier and easier. Reggie was pushing his tight butt back against Erica's pelvis as she thrust into him. They were both reaching a crescendo in their ecstasy.

Just as they were both about to come, Reggie thought he saw a flash of movement out of the corner of his eye. His mind was so focused on the pleasure radiating from his ass though that the movement only registered in his mind subconsciously. Erica, getting off even more than Reggie was, didn't notice anything at all.

All of a sudden, Reggie noticed that Erica stopped mid-stroke. He craned his neck around to look at her as she screamed in lust. Reggie saw a figure behind Erica. This figure was fucking Erica like she was fucking him. Reggie realized that it was Erica's boyfriend, Jack!

Jack had driven up to the school looking for Erica since he was supposed to pick her up. Since she wasn't waiting for him, he got out of the car and started looking for her. He walked into the gym area and that's when he heard the grunting, groaning, and screaming of sex coming from the girls' locker room. He knew it had to be Erica just as he knew that he had to check it out. He didn't even think twice as he ran into the girl's shower. The smell of sex practically knocked him over. The sight he saw made him practically shoot a load right then and there. Erica, whose breasts had grown and were leaking milk, was fucking Reggie in the ass with what looked almost like a cock that was stretching from between her legs.

Jack's dick burst right through the crotch of his pants again. He grabbed hold the fabric from the whole and ripped what was left his pants off. Erica and Reggie were so high on sexual pleasure that they hadn't even noticed him. Jack grabbed his cock and started stroking it, waxing it bigger and bigger. Jack's cock was bigger than it had been in his entire life. He was easily 4" bigger now. He couldn't wait to buy his boner in Erica's steaming pussy.

Jack ran up behind Erica and tried to enter her gash. There was a problem though. There seemed to already be something buried deep in Erica's snatch. It was jutting out of her pussy the way that he wished his own cock was. No matter. His cock hovered and twitched between Erica's legs as she buried her own "boner" deep in Reggie. Her copious juices were pouring out of her pussy. The wetness started to cover Jack's cock. After lubing it up, Jack pulled it out from between her legs and plunged it deep into her ass. Erica was so shocked by this that she momentarily stopped reaming Reggie. Jack drove his hardness in and out of Erica's ass a few times driving Erica's sexual bliss even higher! As Jack kept on fucking her ass, she started pumping Reggie again. She and Jack soon were in sexual synch. They were pumping together in rhythm. All three were grunting and groaning as they all reached the boiling point.

Together, as Erica penetrated Reggie deeply and Jack penetrated Erica deeply, the three of them came. Their bodies shook and quivered as they orgasmed. Reggie's cock shot a load of semen all over the shower floor. Erica's cum gushed out to intermingle with his sperm. Her distended nipples blasted milk onto Reggie's quaking body. Jack's cock propelled a wad deeply into Erica's bowels.

As the three of them came down off their sexual high, Erica pulled her clit-cock out of Reggie's ass as Jack withdrew from her. Erica collapsed onto the floor, leaning against the wall. Her extended clit was still jutting out from between her pussy lips and was still quivering. As Jack and Reggie watched agog, Erica's clit slowly started to shrink and seemingly collapse in on itself. It pulled back into her pussy and under it's hood. Erica let out a whoosh of breath. Now that the show was over, the guys collapsed onto the floor as well. Erica reached up with her hand and turned the showers on. A cool spray of water blasted from the showerhead and coated the three overheated and oversexed teenagers. It washed Erica and Reggie's cum down the drain.

As the three luxuriated in the cool water, Jack was the first to speak. "What the hell was that?" Jack said flabbergasted.

Erica leaned her head back and closed her eyes, letting the water run down her neck and over her expansive bosom. "I dunno," she said. "I mean, I knew I could grow my boobies, but I didn't know I could grow anything else."

Reggie crawled over to Erica and nuzzled against her soft bosom. He said, "Well, I don't know what it was, but I loved it!"

Erica chuckled. The laughter made her bosom quake. She stroked his hair. "Yeah, Reggie, I liked it too."

The three of them got up and showered the sweat and smell of sex off of their bodies. Jack snuck over to the boy's locker room and got an extra change of pants that he always kept in his locker. While he was gone, Reggie and Erica dressed. Just as Erica managed to her sweatshirt over her breasts, Reggie leaned over and gave Erica a peck on the cheek. Erica blushed. No other words were exchange between them as Reggie walked out of the girls' locker room. Erica gathered her things together and walked out. She saw that Jack was waiting for her in his car.

She leapt over the door and slid into the seat. He leaned over and kissed her. "You were amazing, honey."

She blushed again. "Thanks," she responded. She added, "But, you know, it makes me wonder..."

Jack turned to look at her. "What?"

A sly grin started to slide across her face. "Well, if I can make me boobs grow and my clit grow, what else can I do with my body?"

Jack smiled too. He turned and looked out the windshield. He started the car. All of a sudden, he was in a rush to get her home. Just before he gunned the engine, Jack said, "I don't know, but I can't wait to experiment and find out!"

12