Janie and Brandon

Story Info
Brandon didn't know he was submissive.
3.9k words
3.8
25.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

INTRODUCTION

Let me tell you about my new girlfriend, Janie. We've been going together for a couple of months now, and I think I'm falling in love with her, but at the same time she scares the hell out of me. She has the sweet, innocent face of an angel and a hot, athletic body. Her breasts are nice sized, not huge, but firm and perky. She has a smooth, flat stomach and a nice round butt. Her long, straight hair is a beautiful, natural strawberry blond. Her personality is warm and charming, and everyone who meets her likes her. But when it comes to sex, behind that lovely exterior lurks the daughter of Satan. You see, she likes to be on top. I mean, she really likes to be on top. I've never come across a girl who likes to dominate men before, and I never thought of myself as being submissive, but she is opening up a whole new world for me.

AT THE RESTAURANT

On one of our first dates, we were sitting next to each other in a booth at a nice restaurant. After we ordered, and while we were waiting for our appetizers, I felt her hand rub my crotch under the table. I liked that. She unbuckled my belt and pulled down the zipper. I was rock hard by now and I looked around to see if anybody was watching. She pulled my dick out of my underwear and started to stroke it, while acting as if nothing was going on. Whenever somebody came by, she would stop, which was frustrating. Then she would start in again. Every time I started getting going, the waitress would bring some food or the damn busboy would come along and fill the water glasses. By the time the entrée came I was sweating and panting. Janie stopped stroking me to eat her dinner. I gobbled mine down, but she ate hers at a slow, leisurely pace. When she finished, she started on my dick again in earnest. By this time a couple at another table had figured out what was going on and looked at us with mild disgust. At that point, I didn't care. She kept stroking faster, and suddenly I came. My arms shuddered on the table top. The other couple looked over again, appalled. The waitress was walking by and knew immediately what was going on. Janie calmly asked for the check, and I reached down to zip myself up. What I felt nearly gave me a heart attack. My pants were covered with come. I tried wiping it up with a towel, but that mostly just spread it around. If I went into the bathroom and washed it off, my pants would take hours to dry. There was no way I was going to be able to clean it up. I would have to walk out and hope nobody noticed. When the check came, I tossed the money onto the tray, leaving enough for a colossal tip. I whispered to Janie, "Walk out ahead of me, and for God's sake stay close."

She smiled, batted her pretty green eyes, and said in a voice as sweet as molasses, "Oh no, Brandon honey, you go first."

I walked out with her behind me, the mess on my pants in plain view. People sitting near the aisle could probably smell it as I passed. That's one restaurant I will never be able to go in again.

THE OTHER APARTMENT

The first time Janie came to my apartment, I was showing her the view, and she exclaimed, "Hey, I know some people in that building over there. Dan and Michele. I've been to their place. I bet they can see in here."

I didn't think anything more about it until a week or so later. I was at home when the phone rang. It was Janie.

"Brandon, are you up for something a little bit adventurous?" she asked.

Today I would know better, but at the time I didn't realize what she was capable of. I said, "Uh, I guess so."

She said, "Put the phone on speaker." When I did, she went on, "I'm over at Dan and Michele's, in the apartment building across the way. We can see you."

I looked at the building she had pointed out before, but I couldn't see anybody looking out. I later found out they had the lights off and were watching with binoculars.

She said, "Honey we want you to take off your clothes."

I said, "You want WHAT?"

She replied, "Dan and Michele and I want to see you strip for us."

I couldn't believe what was happening. I thought about hanging up on her, but something was urging me on. I was surprised to discover that I was getting a little excited. I decided, "Oh, what the hell."

I started to take off my clothes, and when I got down to my underwear, I heard an unfamiliar female voice in the background say, "Not bad. Make him turn around."

Janie said, "Put your hands on your head and turn around slowly."

My face must have been beet red at this point, but I did as she said. I noticed that I had a serious hard on, which I hoped they couldn't see from that distance.

"OK, now take off your underpants," Janie said.

I was mortified. I didn't know what to do. But some irresistible force was driving me on. I pulled down my underwear, and my dick bounced up. It occurred to me that this Dan guy, whoever he was, was the first man who ever saw me with a boner.

Janie's voice got very serious. "Now we want to see you jerk off."

"No," I moaned incredulously.

"Yes," she replied, not angrily but with firm determination.

I felt like I was in some kind of trance. As if someone else was controlling my actions, I licked my hand and started stroking myself. I've always been a little embarrassed about masturbating, probably the result of a somewhat Puritan upbringing. Everybody does it and everybody knows everybody does it, but I had never admitted to anybody that I do it. Yet here I was, jerking off in front of my girlfriend, two strangers and God knows who else may have been looking. But my embarrassment wasn't enough to stop me from getting really turned on. I didn't like having them watch me, but at the same time there was something kind of exhilarating about it. When I felt myself about to come, I cupped my other hand in front of my dick to catch it so it wouldn't get all over the rug. I came into my hand, and noticed that there was a lot more than I usually shoot.

After I came, the reality of the situation hit me again, and my embarrassment increased about tenfold. It only got worse when I heard applause over the phone. I felt like I wanted to crawl into a hole and never come out. But it wasn't over yet.

The applause stopped and Janie said gently, "Now we want to see you lick that come off your hand." I had never tasted come, and never wanted to. I didn't understand how girls could do it. But I figured at this point I had no dignity left. I went ahead and lapped it up. It actually didn't taste that bad, but the idea of putting something in my mouth that came out of my body was very disturbing.

Janie snickered and said in an inappropriately cheerful voice, "Thanks, honey. I'll call you later." Then she hung up.

I grabbed my clothes and went into the other room to get dressed and try to figure out what had just happened.

INTO THE WOODS

Janie and I discovered that we both like hiking. There is a national forest about an hour and a half away, so we decided to go up there for a day hike one Saturday. We put some sandwiches and water bottles into a daypack. She volunteered to drive. After we were on the freeway and the city traffic began to thin out a little, she said, "Take off your clothes." I looked over at her and she smiled back. I realized there was no point in debating it, so I stripped completely. People in the adjacent lane couldn't see anything if they were in a regular car, but anybody in a truck or a tall SUV could. One girl in a pickup looked down and laughed and gestured to her friend in the passenger seat, but the other girl couldn't lean over far enough to see. I realized that if a schoolbus passed us I would probably be arrested. By now I was resigned to the fact that this was what life with Janie was going to be like.

As we got near the trailhead, she let me get dressed again. When we arrived, we got out and stretched. There were a few other people in the parking area. There usually are on weekends. It was a beautiful day. I put on the daypack and we started off. The trail was a nice, moderately strenuous one that we had both done before, but not together. After about three miles and a fair amount of elevation gain, she said, "Let's go off trail." That is not permitted, and there is no reason ever to do it, but I could tell from the tone in her voice that she didn't have communing with nature in mind. We had a GPS with us, so there was not much chance of getting lost. We went about a half mile into the woods and found a small clearing that appeared to be pretty secluded. It was a grassy meadow. Occasionally we could hear the faint voices of other hikers on the trail, but we were far enough away that nobody could see us, as far as I could tell. She stopped and looked at me.

"Strip?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Strip," she replied.

I took off the daypack and got undressed for the second time that morning, while she watched. Then she reached into the daypack and pulled out a piece of cloth and a short rope, which I didn't know she had packed.

"On your knees," she said.

I got down on my knees and she walked around behind me. She put the cloth over my eyes and tied it, then pulled my wrists together behind my back and tied them with the rope.

I felt something damp being rubbed all over my face, and realized from the smell that it was my own sweaty underpants.

"Stay," she said, like she was talking to a dog.

I knelt there in the grass, with the warm sun on my naked body. I thought she was walking around, but I couldn't really tell because the grass was so soft that I couldn't hear her footsteps. I stayed like that for what seemed like an awfully long time. I had no idea what she was up to. Suddenly I felt her untying the rope and then the blindfold. She was naked now and I saw her clothes in a pile, but all I saw of my own clothes were my hiking boots and socks. I didn't know what that was about, but I sensed it was not the right time to ask.

"Lie on your back," she ordered. I did, and she straddled me and lowered her boobs onto my face. This I liked. I licked her nipples, one at a time. She swayed her tits over my face, then smothered me between them. After a while, she raised herself and edged up so her pussy was over my face. She rubbed her reddish bush against my nose and then planted her cunt over my mouth.

"Lick," she ordered. I gladly serviced her with my tongue. She was good and wet, and I savored her juices. She ground herself down on my face to let my tongue go way up in her. Then she lifted herself a bit to let me service her clit. Meanwhile, I reached up and fondled her breasts. This went on for quite a while, and that was fine with me. Eventually, she got off my face and lay down next to me.

"Fuck me," she ordered. I rolled over her and slid my dick into her. I fucked her slowly at first, gradually picking up speed. She had a couple of nice orgasms before I was ready to shoot. When I did, it was glorious. I came deep inside her. Afterward, I kept my dick in her until it softened and slipped out.

We relaxed for a while in the afterglow. It felt incredibly romantic. Later, she got up and went to the daypack, and pulled out some moist wipes, something else I didn't know she had packed. She cleaned herself with a couple of them, then put the soiled ones into a plastic baggie for us to pack out. I appreciated her respect for the forest.

I asked, "Can I have a couple of those?"

"No," she said, with a slightly wicked grin. I was sweaty, my dick was covered with our combined juices, and my face smelled like pussy. I realized I was going to smell like that until I got home.

She got dressed and took out the sandwiches. We had lunch in that idyllic setting, but I felt a little vulnerable since I was still naked. When we were through, I decided to bring up the subject of my missing clothing.

"Pardon me for asking," I said somewhat sarcastically, "but where are my clothes?"

"I hid them. You can put on your boots and go look for them. I'm going to take a nap. Wake me when you find them."

This forest is literally about a million acres. I had no idea which direction to start. I put on my boots and looked at her helplessly. It would have been futile to ask for a hint. I picked a direction at random and trudged off. I looked ridiculous wearing only boots, but fortunately nobody else was there to see me. I kept going into the woods, then coming back to the clearing and starting in a new direction. I had no way of knowing how deep into the woods she might have gone. After about an hour of this I was getting really frustrated and was debating whether to go back and beg her to tell me where they were. I shuddered at the thought of what the result of that might be. Then it dawned on me that my wallet and keys were in the daypack. If I couldn't find the clothes, she would just make me leave them behind and hike back to the car naked. I had to find those clothes. Just then I got a glimpse of something red up ahead, the color of my shirt. I ran forward and there they were. She had tossed them into a branch just out of reach. I picked up a long stick and tried to knock them down, but they wouldn't budge. I was going to have to shimmy up the tree and climb out onto the branch. Naked. I saw no alternative, so I started up. The bark was rough and scraped at my thighs. And I had to take care not to bang my balls into the trunk. To make matters worse, it was a pine tree so I got sticky sap on my legs, arms and stomach. But I managed to get my clothes and climb down. I sat on the ground to take off my boots so I could get my pants on. The sharp needles pricked my ass. I put on my underwear, and could feel bits of needles in them, so I had to pull them down again, brush off my ass, and shake the debris out of the underpants. I got the rest of my clothes on and headed back. My shirt and pants were sticking to my skin in places because of the sap. I could sure use some of those wipes.

When I got back to the clearing, Janie was awake. She smiled and gave me a kiss, then we headed back to the trail. On the way down we passed a couple of other hikers. I thought I saw one of them scrunch up his nose as if he smelled the sex on me. We got to the car and began the long drive home. It was not a very pleasant ride between the sticky sap and the smells, but on the other hand, that was one enjoyable fuck. I guess it was worth it.

NEIGHBORS

One night after a pleasant dinner at her apartment, we were making out on the sofa when she got that wicked gleam in her eyes. She sat up and said the now-familiar words, "Take off your clothes." We were in her living room, which, like my place, has a view of a lot of different apartment and office buildings. Anyone could see in.

I did as she said.

"Get on your knees between my legs." As I did that, she leaned back on the sofa and shifted her butt close to the edge.

"Reach up under my skirt and take off my panties." She was wearing a long, full skirt. She lifted her butt to let me slip off her underwear.

"Sniff them." In my nakedness, in front of the window, I held them up to my face and inhaled deeply.

"Now stick your head under my skirt and lick my pussy." I crawled forward, pulled the skirt over my head and went to work. I licked all around her lips, and plunged my tongue in and out of her cunt. I buried my nose in there and squirmed it around. I backed up and licked her thighs and then dove back in.

After a while, she said, "Let's go in the bedroom." We both got up and she pulled me by my dick into the other room

"On your back," she said. I lay down and she tied my wrists and ankles to the bed with some ropes, spread eagled. She lightly stroked my dick with her finger, making it bounce up and down comically. Then she got out her phone and punched in a number.

"It's me," she said. "He's ready, come on down. The door's unlocked." I had no idea what was going on, but it didn't sound good. She stroked my dick lightly again, just to keep me hard and on edge.

In about a minute I heard the front door open. Two guys walked into the bedroom. I recognized them. She had introduced them to me once at a party, although I had forgotten their names. They were a gay couple who lived down the hall. They were nice guys, and I'm totally cool with the gay thing, but I was more than a little uncomfortable about being on display like that for their enjoyment. I felt like a piece of live pornography. They walked around the bed, ogling me from every angle. One of them held up a camera phone and asked Janie, "May I?"

"Go right ahead," she replied. He started taking pictures of me with the phone. He stood back to get some full-body views, then got in close to focus on my dick and balls. He knelt on the floor to get a shot between my legs. After he had enough pictures, he went over to his partner and rubbed the other guy's crotch. The other guy's big hard on was evident through his jeans.

The first guy said to Janie, "I think we'll go now." Obviously they were going back to their place to enjoy the pictures and each other.

Janie said, "OK, take care. I'll catch up with you later."

They left. I felt totally humiliated.

But then Janie made it up to me. She took off her clothes and got on the bed. She didn't untie me, but she straddled me and lowered her cunt onto my dick. She moved up and down, clenching her strong pussy muscles on the upstrokes, and relaxing them on the downstrokes, which I love. It feels like she's stretching my dick. Just as I was about to come, she pulled off and finished me with her hands. I like that because she has a good, strong grip, and she likes it because she likes to see me erupt. This time it nearly hit the ceiling. It landed all over the place, mostly on my chest. She licked it up lovingly. Then she untied me and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I ran into those guys a couple weeks later in the elevator. They were very friendly and nobody mentioned that night, but I know my face was red.

THE PARTY

One time we had a small dinner party at my apartment for two couples who were friends of Janie's. We were having cocktails and pleasant conversation when somehow the subject of sexual dominance and submission came up. I looked over at Janie with what must have been terror in my eyes. She smiled and said casually, "Brandon's a submissive, you know." My heart sank to the floor.

One of the other women said, "I don't believe it. A strong guy like that? Can't be. You'll have to prove it."

I realized at that moment that the whole evening had been a setup.

Janie looked at me with her icy calmness and said, "You know what to do."

I dropped my head and started to get undressed. There was no getting out of it. There never is.

"Get on your knees and ask each of our guests if they would like to spank you."

"Oh, God," I thought.

I got down and crawled over to one of the women. "Would you like to spank me?" I asked meekly.

"Why yes, I would," she replied. I turned around and she reached down and slapped my ass a couple of times.

"Next," Janie said. I crawled over to one of the guys.

"Would you like to spank me?"

"Uh, no I don't think so," he replied. That was a small relief. I crawled over to the other guy.

"Would you like to spank me?"

The guy said, "Sure, why not?" I turned around and he spanked me once, hard. I had never had a man's hand on my ass before.

"Next," Janie said. I crawled over to the other woman. At least she would be the last.

"Would you like to spank me?"

"Yes," she said and I turned around again. She spanked me two or three times and stopped. I looked up at Janie like a scared puppy looking at its master for instructions on what to do next.

"Let's eat," she said cheerfully.

I stood up and we all made our way into the dining room. Janie nonchalantly laid a towel on my chair, so I knew I wasn't going to be allowed to get dressed. For the rest of the evening everybody talked and laughed as if there was nothing at all unusual about the fact that one of the people at the table was stark naked. My contributions to the conversation were, however, somewhat constrained. I was so embarrassed. When the party broke up, the ladies kissed me goodnight on the cheek and the men shook my hand, still keeping up the pretense that nothing was out of the ordinary. Afterward, Janie and I made wild, passionate love.

12