Janine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds wonderful to me. Let me get some tissue to clean me up so I don't flood all over. I don't think I have ever had so much juice in me."

"Oh, Janine, let me do it. I will clean you up." I got a towel and cleaned her pussy gently and wiped her legs and thighs clean. I put her legs over my shoulders and leaned down to kiss her pussy. I spread her lips apart and licked gently. She gasped, "don't start anything you don't want to finish!"

"I wont, I just want to taste you." I licked her softly, ran my tongue up her slit and sucked her clit gently. "OHHHHHH," she shouted. "That's good!" You have a wonderful cunt, Janine."

"I don't like to call it that, she said. It makes me feel weird to hear that," she moaned. " Well, sweetie, it is a pussy, a cunt, a twat, a vagina. And it is sweet, in all those connotations," I said. "Well, it feels wonderful at the moment. It is happy and I am happy. I think it will always be glad to see you!"

After we cleaned each other and the table, we sat naked, ate and shared the wine. We talked about how we seemed to be in touch with each other's needs. We found many things we had in common. That strange, indescribable feeling of familiarity, yet not. Maybe d‚j… vu...Maybe not.

Then we decided to take a shower together and get freshened up. We played and teased each other in the shower, several times coming close to having sex under the water. We decided that we wanted to eat each other comfortably on the bed. After the shower and drying off, we were lying together, talking and exploring each other. We were kissing and caressing each other all over. I noticed the familiar moisture flowing from Janine's pussy and I was getting hard because her hand had hardly left my cock. "I want to suck your cock now. Do you think you have some semen left for me to taste?"

"I don't know, Janine, you will just have to find out."

Turning to my cock, she planted a warm, wet, kiss right on the head, letting her tongue run around the smooth surface and collecting the shiny dab of pre-come which had collected at the tip. She let the head of my cock slide between her lips and worked her tongue into the hole. She grasped and stroked my shaft with one hand while her other softly caressed my balls. Lifting her mouth off my cockhead for a moment, she adjusted her position so that she was kneeling between my legs. Then, grasping the base of my cock just below my balls firmly in her right hand, she pointed the shaft straight up at her mouth and began one of the most fantastic blowjobs I have ever received. I moaned loudly as I felt her warm, wet, mouth slide back over the head of my cock. She stopped there for a moment, scrubbing the smooth surface with her tongue, allowing saliva to accumulate until it was escaping her lips and running down the length of my shaft. Using her spit as a lubricant, she began to take more and more of my cock in her mouth, working it in with short but slow strokes.

I watched; fascinated, suffused with pleasure as more and more of my shaft disappeared. Soon, I felt the head of my dick touch the soft flesh at the back of her mouth and I saw her change the angle of her head and neck slightly. I guessed what was coming next, but it still didn't prepare me for the sensation I was about to experience. I had always wondered how it would feel to have a woman swallow my cock to the root. I was swiftly finding out. She didn't pause once descending over my cock. I felt the head of my shaft pass the back of her mouth and slide, without effort, into her throat. It was fairly obvious she had practiced this move before. I could see the outline of my cock as it entered her neck. Soon, her face was pressed against my pubic bone and she held it there, her tongue, lips, and throat muscles working together to cause shock waves of pleasure to race through my nervous system. Needing to breathe, she slowly slid back up the shaft until the head popped out of her mouth, a thick string of saliva connecting it to her glistening lips. She looked up at me with a sensuous smile on her face; "Did you like that?"

Not waiting for any reply, she put the head of my cock to her mouth and swallowed my entire length in one, long, smooth, stroke. She was in no hurry about it; her strokes were each alike. Long smooth descent, pause at the bottom while her throat muscles worked the head and shaft of my cock, long, slow ride back to the top until only the head of my throbbing member was in her mouth. She would lick and suck on the head then repeat her rhythm. I don't know how I stood it for as long as I did and I was moaning, almost howling in pleasure. It went on for some time before I felt the pressure in my balls building up to the exploding point. She sensed this too, because she suddenly pulled her mouth off my cock and sat up on the bed, her hands still holding and stroking my shaft, shiny with her spit. "I want you to come in my throat and in my mouth, Bill. I want you to fuck my face."

Once again she did not wait for my response, but quickly moved to the edge of the bed and lay down with her head off the edge. It took a moment for the import of her actions to get through the lust fogging my brain, but I figured it out and got off the bed, moving to stand with my cock suspended in front her face. She grasped my shaft with both hands and pulled it to her mouth, which opened wide to accommodate my cock. She had formed a straight tube out of her mouth and throat. Janine reached her arms around my hips and pulled me in all the way without hesitation; my balls resting lightly against her nose as I penetrated her to the base of my cock. Her face was buried in my crotch and she pressed her lips hard against me, her throat and tongue working me over all the while. She moved her head from side to side and wet, sloppy sounds were coming from the junction of our bodies.

I didn't know how she was able to hold me in her throat so long without breathing. It seemed like an eternity before she pushed me back, revealing the shiny shaft of my cock as it emerged little by little from her mouth. She grasped it by the base as she removed it completely. She looked up at me with a smile, once more. "Now, Bill. When I take you in this time, stroke your cock in and out of my throat just like you would if you were fucking my pussy. I'm going to be playing with my clit and we'll both come. I can usually reach my orgasm right about the time you shoot in me. Don't worry about how I'm doing, just concentrate on shooting your load in my throat, ok?" Without waiting for a response from me, she pulled my twitching cock back into her waiting, wet mouth and swallowed it once more. True to her word, I noted that one of her hands had buried itself in her crotch, her fingers working her pussy in time to the gentle stroking I was giving her mouth.

I took her head in my hands and started a slow, in and out fucking motion, enjoying the sensation of having my entire length engulfed on each pass in and out of her sexy mouth. I began to stroke faster. Now she was groaning, as was I, and her groans caused vibrations to move up and down my cock, adding to the exquisite feel of her mouth and throat. Saliva was running from both corners of her mouth and dripping down her face, leaving a shiny trail. I felt my balls start to tighten and I knew that my orgasm was close at hand. Even though I had cum not too long ago, I knew that this was going to be a real blast when it came. She sensed my closeness to climax as well and she did something else. Using the ample lubricant provided by the provided saliva leaking from her tightly stretched lips, she thoroughly coated the index finger of her hand and proceeded to push that finger past the sphincter of my ass, gradually working it inside me until she found what she was seeking.

My pleasure had increased as I felt her slide that wet finger into my ass and I have no idea how I stayed in control until she found the pleasure button inside my ass. At the first pressure of her finger on my prostate, I screamed, heaved my cock deep into her throat and began to come; great spurts of hot, thick sperm gushing down her throat. I could see her throat muscles working to swallow it. She pushed me back to breathe as her mouth continued to work me over. She was coming too; her left hand a blur as she stroked her clit. She had pulled her finger from my ass and was using her right hand to stroke more sperm from my cock as her mouth continued to receive my squirting seed. As our orgasms began to subside, I slid my still erect cock into her throat one last time, letting her swallowing action milk the last drops of semen from my cock. Her mouth and throat still contracting, I gushed another surge into her, feeling the warm wetness as she sucked me gently. She squeezed. I spurted. She swallowed me.

"That was incredible, Janine," was all I could manage as my cock slipped from her mouth. I flopped back on the bed, temporarily spent by my powerful climax. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," she said as she wiped up my cum from her face and neck, licked her fingers and crawled up to join me. "I loved feeling you cum and your semen is so hot. Your cock is really wonderful and just right for me. Do you want to fuck me, or did I wear you out?" I recognized a playful, teasing tone in her voice and responded in kind.

I spread her legs as far as they would go; pushing her knees back a little, and placed myself between them. Her beautiful bare cunt lay exposed to me, shimmering with her wet juice. I leaned forward, planted a light kiss right at the top of her bare mons. Then moving down, I bypassed the seat of her pleasure and began to lightly kiss and lick the insides of her thighs. I nibbled her tattoo, switching from one side to the other, bathing my senses in the silken feel of her skin, the taste of her juices trickling down her thighs, the odor of her musk and the sexual excitement emanating from her damp pussy. Placing my hands under her ass, I gently lifted her bottom off the bed, flipped her over and kissed both firm cheeks, occasionally nipping them lightly with my teeth. She was trembling with excitement and I sensed a little frustration. I continued to tease her ass cheeks and caressed her crack and the rosebud. It crinkled and pulsed with her excitement.

"C'mon Bill," she moaned, "don't tease me like that."

"Like what?"

"You know what I want ... please."

"No I don't. Tell me what it is that you want. Be specific. I want to hear you say it." She was breathing hard and her hips were undulating slightly as she and turned over and sought to press her pussy into my face. I kissed and nipped the area all around her now superheated labia without contacting it directly. "Lick me," she moaned. I licked the inside of her thigh. "Nooooo ... lick my.... Lick ... lick my..."

"Lick your what Janine?"

"Lick my ... pussy," she gasped. "Lick your pussy? I said. "Yesssss! Lick my pussy; stick your tongue in my cunt! Make me cum! Do me, Bill!"

I immediately moved my mouth over her gash, which streamed a steady trickle of her feminine lubricant down her ass crack from the base of her pussy, leaving a shiny trail across her tight rosebud. The strong, musky flavor of her sex was like a narcotic for me and I began to slowly massage her labia with my tongue, working first one side and then the other. Janine liked this very much, which she showed me by pushing her hips up off the bed to increase the pressure of my tongue on her. I continued the tongue massage for a few minutes and then switched tactics, taking as much of one of her thick outer pussy lips into my mouth as possible and then sucking on it. Her thick bare lips were incredibly sensitive and responsive. Taking them between my lips also caused me to come into contact with the super sensitive inner surface of her folds with my lips and tongue which I worked vigorously back and forth as I sucked. Janine began to make mewling, whining sounds from deep in the back of her throat. I thought she was going to come right then and I hadn't even gotten to her clit yet.

Janine's eyes were shut tight and she had grabbed two handfuls of bedspread. Her hips were in almost constant motion now, making it a real challenge for me to stay with her. Her breathing was ragged between clenched teeth as her orgasm approached. I was still working her outer lips one at a time, sucking them into my mouth, pulling them away from her crotch, causing her to lift her hips off the bed to stay with me, working them with my tongue. Meanwhile, I was also using the index finger of my right hand to caress the outer edges of her labia, very carefully avoiding her clit. A small puddle of her juices and my saliva was forming on the bed beneath her ass. I was wallowing in the taste and smell of feminine flesh. She was squealing and moaning in pleasure now, her head moving from side to side on the pillow. In between squeals she was telling me how good it felt and how close she was to cumming. Reaching down, she grabbed her legs behind the knees and pulled them up and out, spreading herself as wide as she could to give me the best possible access.

I probed my fingers seeking her g-spot and began to work it in time to my tongue on her clit. I maneuvered a finger from my other hand to the entrance to her ass, using lubricant supplied by the steady stream flowing from her cunt; I pushed it inside her hole. It seemed as if I had pushed my finger into a light socket as far as she was concerned. When my fingertip broke the plane of her anal ring she exploded into orgasm. She screamed and quickly put a pillow over her face so her neighbors wouldn't hear. Her hips were thrashing around, up and down, her hands holding the pillow tightly to her face, muffling the continuous screaming produced by the rapid fire climaxes she was experiencing.

I knew it was time to back off a little and let her come down, still maintaining contact, but avoiding direct contact with her clit for the moment, noting that though it had retracted back into its folds of skin, it was still firm and erect underneath its protective covering. Her body was still undulating, though not with the force of a few moments ago. Her hands were caressing my head, her fingers running through my hair. She apparently thought I was done. She was wrong. I looked up at her and discovered that she was looking down at me from between her firm breasts, a dreamy smile of sexual satisfaction on her face.

"Wow, Bill! That was the most incredible thing I've ever experienced."

" Thank you. Now lay back and relax. I'm not done yet."

"Not done? God, I've come six times already. You mean there's more?"

"Yes, there is. I enjoy going down on a woman, particularly a woman who is as responsive and tastes as good as you."

Without waiting for a response, I began once again to massage her outer pussy lips with my mouth, but this time, I added something new. Using the index and middle fingers of my right hand, I probed the depths of her vagina, pressing upward, searching for what I knew would be there; the little knot of flesh buried beneath her vaginal roof. I was sure that she had never been given a g-spot orgasm before, and I wanted to show her what that experience was like.

Finding her g-spot, I began massaging it with my fingertips, pressing firmly into the knot of flesh. Meanwhile, I was using my tongue to caress the area along either side of her clitoral ridge, thus stimulating her in two powerful ways at once. "Oh, God ... that's good. What are you doing ... I've never felt anything like this ... Oh yeah.... Finger fuck me ... lick my clit ... make me come..." Janine began moaning and mumbling as I once again pushed her towards orgasm.

Continuing the finger action inside, I began to lick as much of her pussy as I could reach outside. Within moments, she was at the edge of a mind shattering g-spot orgasm. I suddenly felt the inside of her pussy clamp down hard on my finger and pussy juice sprayed into my waiting mouth. I clamped my mouth over the opening and continued to work her g-spot, milking her of her come. Spurt after spurt of the fluid streamed into my mouth. Working her pussy until I had drained her, I slowly removed my fingers from her still weakly clenching vagina and licked off her lubricant which had accumulated on them. Giving her pussy a last, lingering, sucking kiss, I moved from between her legs to lie beside her panting form on the bed. I placed my hand over her pubic mound and gently massaged the entire area.

Catching her breath, she moaned and said, "For just a moment I thought I was pissing into your mouth, but I was too far gone to care. I didn't piss on you, did I?" I laughed. "No, you didn't piss on me. You came. You ejaculated, to use the clinical term. Rare is the woman who does that. You can have a g-spot orgasm without squirting, but you sent a spurt in my mouth. I love it that you do it, it is awesome, tastes just wonderful and I just can't get enough." She rolled onto her side facing me and began to lick my face, finishing with a long, deep kiss. "MMMM, you are a most wonderful lover. I am so excited that we have connected and we have so much pleasure to experience and to give each other."

After a few minutes, I disengaged from Janine and went into the bathroom. She followed me in and was talking to me about how good she felt. I told her I felt pretty wonderful. I was just about to pee, when she asked, "Could I hold you when you go?"

"Sure, that would be different." She reached around me from behind pressing against me. I felt her warm body and hard nipples against my back. She grasped my dick and pointed it towards the toilet bowl and I let go. She said "Wow, I've never done this with any man. This is neat. Thank you for letting me do this."

" It's too bad I can't do the same for you. It would be difficult for me to hold you while you pee."

"That's true, but you are welcome to watch me anytime. You can always talk to me or feel me and even better, kiss me."

"You are a hot wonderful woman, Janine. Do you want to sleep with me tonight?"

"Oh yes, most definitely. I want to make you breakfast in the morning and make love to you again."

"Let's go to my house then, feed my pups, and we can sleep there, then play tennis after breakfast," I said. "Ohhh, yeah I want to see where you hang out. I want to leave a big wet spot on your sheets! Then I want to feed you breakfast in the morning, fuck and suck you, and then beat you on the tennis court," she said. " I'm going to make sure you have more orgasms with me. I don't know if you will beat me on the court, though."

I asked her to get her clothes for her stay with me and what she wore over to my place. " I want to dress you now and then undress you at my house," I said. She picked out a pair of shorts, a nice top, and her undies and tucked them into a bag with her toiletries. I looked through her lingerie, picked out a sheer pink thong; a black spandex miniskirt and a matching black low cut top with thin straps. I placed her in front of her mirror, and slid the thong up her legs, kissing her bare pussy before adjusting the thong in place. "OOHH, this is so hot, Bill. You are thrilling me. You just don't know what this is doing to me."

" I hope I am giving you some of the joy you have given me," I said. She tilted her head back and moaned, rolling her hips towards my mouth. I picked up the miniskirt, slid the zipper down, picked her feet up and slid it up her legs. It was kind of tight and she had to wiggle somewhat with me pulling up on the skirt to get it over her hips. After closing the zipper, I stepped back to admire her. "I need to brush your hair before we leave."

"You can do anything you want to me. I am yours. You can do me anyway you want."

"Hmmm, Janine, I can think of many things to do to you."