Jasmine And Her Older Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the orgasm had subsided she settled back down as Henry gently licked her clean.

"How was that my young Jasmine?"

"Omg intense" Jasmine uttered between breaths.

"No one has made me cum that hard, ever. My god i should have been with old guys all along" she said laughing between breaths.

"Glad you liked it, and glad you like older men, that is the second part of your surprise"

Just then the door opened and 3 of Henry's friends walked in and sat down in the chairs and on the bed. Jasmine grabbed for the covers and covered her nearly nude body up.

"What is this?" she asked Henry shocked

"My friends and I want to help you unlock your inner young slut. We want to make you our cum slut. Are you game Jasmine?"

Looking around at the faces in the room, they were all around Henry's age, good looking, all in shape. As much as she wanted to run out of there she also was getting excited at the prospect.

"I am not sure about this Henry" Jasmine said looking him in the eyes

"Trust me, you will love it, we wil be good for you, right guys?"

They all nodded in agreement, some spoke to ensure her that it would be fine. Henry had been sitting by Jasmine all the time, arm around her shoulder caressing her. She had not realized that he slipped part of the blanket off her and one of her breasts was exposed, She could see that the men all had erections, some of them were casually rubbing themselves and the all talked, This plus Henry's caresses and gentle kisses on the back of her neck started turning Jasmine on again. Soon she was on fire and all sense of worry left her. She dropped the rest of the blanket and pulled Henry down on the bed kissing and grinding against him She could hear the sound of zippers being undone and clothes being removed. Henry rolled over leaving Jasmine on her back alone on the bed, He got up and moved to a chair facing the bed.

There were suddenly three sets of hands on young Jasmine, some feeling her breasts, others running down her flat tummy. She felt one pair of hands removing her thong, and a body slide in-between her legs. She felt the head of a hard cock against her pussy pushing to get in. As wet as she had been , the cock slipped inside of her with ease and soon an old man was fucking her young pussy. Another cock was poking at her mouth, she opened it and the cock slide into her mouth. She started sucking it running her mouth up and down the long shaft. Hands were on her breasts, followed by a mouth sucking her nipples, teasing them,

The cock slammed in and out of her fucking her little tight pussy, she was feeling the approach of another powerful orgasm as the mouth on her breast took it all the way in and slowly puled off until just her nipple remained, it tugged her nipple just to the point of pain as the cock went deep in her. She moaned as best she could with a mouthful of cock as her orgasm came in waves. She could feel the man inside her cumming, as he moved in and out she felt the cum leaking down her ass. With a free hand she massaged the balls of the cock in her mouth, feeling the head swell in her mouth just as a new cock entered her pussy. The cock in her mouth exploded spewing forth a massive load into her mouth, most leaking out and down her chin.

The man fucking her was now the only one with her, she wrapped her legs around him tight and he rode her hard. She was lost in the feelings of being such a slut, cum dripping off her chin, running down her ass, getting fucked by a man older than her dad. She looked over and saw Henry sitting in the chair, his giant cock in his hand enjoying the show, She smiled and winked at Henry as his friend continued to fuck her. Looking into Henry' eyes she came again just as she felt the cock inside her explode. The man pulled out as he was cumming finishing off my cumming on her tummy, She felt the warm cum slowly roll off her tummy onto the bed.

Laying there on her back catching her breath she let the last waves of orgasm flush over her body. All alone on the bed she realized she had just been fucked by two men and sucked off another, and the funny thing was she felt no regret, it was as if they had truly tapped into her inner slut and she loved it,

Before she could relax totally, a couple of the men rolled her over onto her stomach and pulled her into doggy position. She looked back and saw Henry rise up out of his chair and walk towards her she tingled in anticipation. The anticipation turned to shock when she felt some lubrication being applied to her asshole, oh no he is going to fuck my ass she thought. She tried to protest and wiggle her hips away but she felt Henry's firm hand on her hips and his hand slap her ass. She tried to brace herself she had never had anal sex before. She felt the head of Henry's cock pushing against her ass, as he patiently pushed it in a few times. eventually her ass opened up and his head popped in. She felt both pain and pleasure as he pushed more of his cock in her ass. Soon most of his cock was in her and he slowly started moving in and out fucking her ass. Henry started a nice slow rhythm knowing being inside his neighbors tight virgin ass he would not last long. Henry eased his cock in and out of Jasmine's ass, Jasmine wincing and moaning with each thrust, she could not believe how it could hurt yet feel so good at same time, She could feel another orgasm building as she reached under and started rubbing her clit. Henry felt the oncoming orgasm and he pulled his cock out of Jasmine's ass, stroking it as he came all over her ass. a big pool of cum on her ass, dripping down her legs.

Jasmine exploded into another powerful orgasm as she felt Henry's warm cum on her ass. The orgasm lasted a while as she rubbed her clit. She fell down on her stomach worn out and kind of passed out from all the pleasure.

In her dream like state she could hear the sounds of a porno movie playing on the big screen TV at the foot of the bed, the old guys were now watching a porno she thought, do they ever rest?

Rolling over and clearing her eyes she looked up and screen to see a guy fucking a woman, when the camera moved in she could see her face. They were watching a replay of the evenings activities. She looked back and saw four naked older men sitting in chairs, tugging on their cocks watching themselves fuck her.

Burying her head in the pillow Jasmine laid there on a bed covered with cum, her body sticky inside and out from the cum of four older men. Her ass was sore from the fucking Henry gave her. The weird thing about it was she was not ashamed, in fact she was the opposite, they had truly tapped into her inner slut, This was going to be a good summer she thought before drifting off to sleep.

12
  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenabout 3 years ago
Lovely

I enjoyed a story of a woman who allows her inner slut to come out and embrace it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

Great story as a 60 plus myself found story incredible turn on especially the way story was developed, are you going to do a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Mmm...

As a younger woman who finds older mean very sexy I found your story very hot. Please write more about Jasmine, Henry and his friends.

Aloha,

Lani

MsDaienKnightMsDaienKnightalmost 14 years ago
More please with sugar on top?

Awesome Hon and so hot!!! Keep writing sweetie ur amazing!

tinman69stinman69salmost 14 years ago
Great!

Fantastic story!! I hope you will write more about this teen slut. I love teen slut stories!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Babysitting Perks Snowstorm leaves sitter stuck at her client's house.in Mature
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories