Jason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He said he loved me but in the end he did everything to destroy me." Rain cried, "I can't even take care of myself."

"So what happened with your job?" I asked.

He took a deep breath, "When I told him I no longer wanted to see him he went to my boss and told him I was sexually harassing him."

"They went on that alone," I said.

"He showed him some letters I had written him and they didn't want a law suit. So now I'm homeless and jobless."

"You're not homeless," I said.

"I've tried to find a job." Rain said, "But when they ask why I left my last job." He paused, "I don't know what to say."

"Sexually harassment is a serious offense." I said, "But we all know the deal." "My phone has been disconnected and even though Hayden has offered to help me, I feel him giving me a place to live is enough," He said.

"Come here," I said patting the spot next to me.

"My life is over," He began to cry harder.

"No it's not," I said. "Now come here."

He came to the end of the bed with me. I wrapped my arms around him as he cried. He cried and cried until he couldn't cry anymore. We sat in silence until he finally said something.

"Thank you!" He whispered.

"You're not alone, you have friends that care about you." I said.

"Are you one of them?" He asked.

"I wouldn't have stayed with you when you were in the hospital." I replied.

"I never got to thank you." He said.

"It's cool," I got up to leave, stopping at the door I turned around to look at him one last time. "Let's grab something to eat after they leave." I said.

He smiled before I left out the room. Two hours later we heard everyone leave the house. I went to his room and knocked. He opened the door in the same clothes he had on.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"What if he is out there when we leave?" He asked.

"What if, I said I kicked his ass once I will kick it again!"

"You what?" He frowned. "Long story," I replied. "Let's go get some food and I will tell you about it."

He looked apprehensive about leaving.

"We can go through a drive thru," I said.

He nodded and followed me out to my car. He laughed all the way to Burger King as I told him about Mark and Skylar.

"He really under estimated you." Rain laughed. "I wish I was there."

"No you don't," I replied. "That's a side of me I don't like for people to see."

We walked back into the house and ate in front of the TV in my bedroom. After we finished eating he decided to go back to his room.

"How about a movie?" I said grabbing his hand before he got out the door.

He looked into my eyes; I could see the tears gathering in the corner.

"Ok," He said softly.

"You can lay on the bed." I said as I sat down on it.

He looked at the bed as I leaned back on one of the pillows. He did the same as I found a movie to watch. I looked over at him when I heard sniffling.

"I don't want to grow old not knowing what real love is like." He whispered.

I felt tightness in my chest as I wrapped my arms around him. I pulled him close to me and kissed his forehead.

"What you had with Mark," I whispered. "Wasn't love!"

"It was on my part," He replied. "I loved him but I was just someone he could beat on and use sexually."

"He had some feelings for you." I said, "I can't see him being with you all that time and not feeling anything."

"Really!" He sat up and looked at me, "If he cared about me then why did he get me fired."

"Control baby," I whispered as I whipped a tear off his cheek.

"He hated you," Rain laughed. "He wanted me to believe you were no different than he was."

"I'm very different," I smiled looking into his eyes. "I don't fight unless I'm backed into a corner."

"The night you came home with blood on your hands." Rain asked, "What was that about really about? Did you love Skylar?"

"It was about respect!" I said, "I felt he had the one person I craved, so why was he with Skylar."

I smiled as he blushed.

"He had you." I mumbled, "I hated the way he disrespected you, so I did what I had to."

"You beat him up for me," He looked away blushing a beet red.

"Why not?" I smiled, "You deserve so much more than he was willing to give you."

He looked back at the television before turning back to me.

"Do you think I'm worthy of a second chance?" He asked.

"Everyone deserves a second chance," I replied pulling him to me. "Let's finish the movie."

He just nodded his head yes and pressed it to my chest. When I turned over I realized the movie and the lights were off. We had fallen asleep, my arms were wrapped around his body and I could hear him lightly breathing.

"Probably the first time he has gotten some real sleep in awhile." I thought as I moved away.

"Where are you going?" He whispered.

"No where," I said grabbing a blanket. "Grabbing something to cover us up with."

I pulled him closer to me as I covered us up. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

**

Rain and I started doing things on our own. Sometimes he would get this sad look on his face but I understood. I would just pull him close to me and hold him in my arms. We tried not to let on to Hayden or KT what was going on between us but there were times when they would catch us looking at each other.

Sometimes he would have this grin on his face and I would wonder if he was thinking about Mark or me.

Three months into us hanging out Mark decided he wanted to talk to him. He showed up to Hayden's pool party. When he walked in everyone stopped what he or she was doing. Clara took the kids into the house.

"Hayden go in the house," KT said.

"No!" Hayden replied, "I'm not going to let him hurt Rain."

Mark looked back at Hayden, "That's what you think of me. You got a criminal living in your house but I'm the bad guy."

"Jason never beat Rain," Robert yelled.

"Please!" Mark replied, "Give it time." He looked me up and down, "He did jump and beat me up."

He reached in his pocket and pulled out some pictures throwing them in Hayden's direction.

"I should have called the police," He smirked. "Had his ass locked-up where he belongs."

"So why didn't you?" I asked.

He looked me up and down.

"I don't have time for this," He looked at Rain. "Now you need to get your shit packed we are moving out of state."

"I'm not going any where with you." Rain mumbled grabbing his phone; dialing a number he put it on speakerphone.

"What! You're going to call the police on me?" Mark laughed, "I'll just have Mr. Prison Trash locked up with me."

I could see KT's fist make a ball; I shook my head no.

"Hello Rain," I heard a female voice say. "It's been a long time since we've talked."

"Hey Gloria," Rain smiled. "How have you been doing?"

Mark's frowned.

"I'm fine, in the middle of packing." She replied. "I don't know if Mark told you but we are moving."

"No, where?" Rain said. "My father put him over one of his office's that has been having problems." She said.

They could hear her talking to someone in the background.

"Rain, I need to get back to work and Mark isn't here right now. So can I have him call you later."

"Gloria I need to tell you something," Rain looked over at Mark.

All the color had drained from Mark's face he looked worried.

"What is it Rain?" She asked.

Mark waved his hand at him.

"Hold on a second." Rain replied.

"Ok! I get the point." Mark said. "I won't bother you again."

"OH, Mark just walked in the door," Rain said. "I'm sure he will tell me all about his promotion."

"Tell him not to stay out to late," She said. "Bye."

"Bye Gloria." Rain replied.

He looked over at Mark; "I have her on speed dial."

"A jobless homeless bum and prison trash." Mark spit on the ground in front of me, "You two are made for each other."

Mark walked out the back gate and KT quickly locked it.

"I told you to keep this thing locked." KT said looking at Hayden, "I bet you will now."

"I'm sorry!" Hayden mumbled. KT pulled him to him and kissed him deep.

"Don't think you are off the hook." He said with a wink, "I will give you your punishment later."

Hayden started to laugh as he walked over to Rain.

"Are you alright?" Hayden asked.

The look on his face was fear and hurt.

"Breath Rain," Robert said touching his arm.

I walked over and pulled him into my arms.

"I'm so proud of you." I whispered.

He looked at me and took a deep breath. The tears rolled down his face, "He's really gone." He whispered.

I pulled back and looked in to his eyes.

I've seen that confused and sad look in his eyes so many times in the past months.

"You're better off with someone that loves you." Robert said rubbing his back.

I let him go and walked over to the bar grabbed my jacket and left.

**

I ignored Rain's and Hayden's calls. I moved my stuff out when no one was home. KT and I continued to play ball on Saturday's but I made him promise that we wouldn't talk about Rain.

One Saturday all that changed. I was on a date with Josh, a guy I met at the grocery store. We started talking and one thing led to another and we exchanged numbers.

We were now on our second date and I was really enjoying myself.

"Jason!" I heard the voice call.

I looked up to KT walking toward me.

"Man, What are you doing here?" I asked shaking his hand.

"We dropped Rain off," KT said looking down, "He works here."

"SHIT!" I whispered looking over at Josh.

"Hello!" Josh mumbled waving at KT.

"AH! KT this is Josh," I said looking at him. "Josh this is my brother KT."

"Hello," KT mumbled with a frown.

"Maybe we should go," I said looking up as Hayden stepped up next to KT.

"Jason!" Hayden said while tapping his foot.

A sign that he was very annoyed at with me, then he looked over at Josh, "OH, Hi! I'm Hayden."

"Josh!" Josh replied reaching across the table to shake his hand.

Rain walked over as Hayden sat down, KT watched as Josh moved closer to me.

"So may I take your order?" Rain asked looking down. When he realized who I was, his face went red. "Hello Jason."

"Rain," I mumbled. "How have you been?"

"Fine!" Rain replied. "I would like to order," Josh said grabbing my hand, as he looked toward me. "Baby what are you having?"

"I'm not very hunger," I replied.

Rain took Josh order and walked away.

"So what's been going on, Jason?" Hayden asked, "You know the children really miss you."

"Tell them I will be by this weekend to see them." I said.

"Excuse me!" Josh said getting up.

Hayden leaned forward, "I can't believe you are here with someone else."

"I didn't know that Rain worked here," I said.

Josh sat back down as his food was brought to the table.

We looked up at the waiter.

"Where's Rain?" I asked.

"Really Jason," Josh said.

I frowned as the waiter walked away.

"Well it looks like you have your hands full," KT said standing up. "I guess I will see you Saturday."

"Same place, Same time." I said.

"Baby I thought we had plans for Saturday." Josh said as

Hayden stood up.

"We do but that is later in the evening," I said. "I'm going to hang out with my nephew and niece in the morning." Hayden and KT left and I suggested that we leave but Josh didn't want to go. He went on and on about my ex-boyfriend not running us from the restaurant. Once he finished eating I went to the restroom when I got back to the table he was standing in the front of the restaurant.

After leaving a tip on the table I walked over to him. I looked back and noticed Rain and the Manager talking. The Manager was pointing in our direction.

"What's that all about?" I asked.

"Nothing baby, let's go." He said walking over to the door. I couldn't help but notice the slight smile on his face.

We walked out to my car and I could see the look on Rain's face.

I decided to cut the date short and go home. I was laying across the bed when my phone started to ring.

"Hello!" I moaned.

"Jason! What happened at the restaurant after we left" KT asked.

"Nothing," I replied. "Josh ate and we left."

"Look! Rain called he needs a ride home," KT said. "Can you get him for me?"

"Is Rain alright with that?" I asked.

"Hayden and I are at my mom's for dinner," KT said. "It will take us a couple of hours to get there."

"Tell your mother I said hi," I replied getting up to put my shoe's on.

"I better tell you," KT mumbled. "He got fired."

"Why?" I asked as I got into the car.

"Someone complained to the manager about him." KT said. I could hear someone call him name, "I have to go."

"I'm on my way to pick him up." I said before hanging up.

When I arrived Rain was standing out front. I walked right past him.

What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Come on!" I said.

I dialed Josh number as we walked into the restaurant.

"Hey baby," He giggled over the phone.

"Hold on a minute." I said before putting to phone on mute.

The manager stepped up to the front and I asked if we could go to a more private area to talk. Rain followed behind me, as I walked I could hear Josh talking to someone.

We stepped in a room, "Ok sir what would you like to speak with me about?" The manager asked.

I put the phone on speaker and began to talk to Josh.

"So Josh! What did you tell the manager at the restaurant about Rain?" I asked.

"You're calling me about that silly ex of your job." He laughed.

"Look baby I like to eat there and I don't want it to be a problem every time we are there."

"So you get him fired!" I yelled.

"I seen how you reacted to seeing him," Josh said. "You are my boyfriend, he had his chance."

"I don't date people like you," I yelled hanging up the phone.

"I'm sorry!" I said looking at the manager then at Rain, "I will be at the car."

Rain came out shortly after I left out.

"You are always coming to my rescue." He smiled. "Thank You."

"I have to when I'm the cause of you having to be rescued." I laughed, "It's no big deal."

"I got off work early maybe we can hang out." Rain said. "I never got a chance to talk to you about what happened."

"I don't want to talk about that and since I don't really feel like driving to Hayden's you will have to stay in my spare bedroom." I said.

When we walked into my house I showed him where he would be sleeping. Then I showed him around the house.

He stopped in front of my door "I want to sleep in here with you." He smiled.

"Not a good idea." I said.

"What you think it's going to bother me that you and Josh slept in there together." He laughed.

"I hadn't slept with Josh." I said, "That was our plans for the night."

"I'm sorry," Rain whispered. "Maybe I can make it up to you."

He stepped close to kiss me.

I turned my head before walking away.

"I miss you Jason." Rain mumbled. "I miss you so much."

"I don't know Rain," I replied. "I think this is a bad idea."

"I need you," He said walking over to me. "I need you."

I sat down and he sat on my lap. "Rain this is not a good idea."

"Please don't push me away." He whispered as he kissed my neck. "Make love to me."

I swallowed hard as I closed my eyes.

"I refuse to let you hurt me again." I moaned.

"I miss you so much." He mumbled as he kissed my neck.

When his lips touched mine I knew I could no longer resist him. My phone began to ring as he kissed me. I forgot my Bluetooth was still in my ear so I had no choice but to answer.

"Jason, please tell me you're not going to break up with me over him." Josh yelled.

"Josh, our breakup has nothing to do with Rain," I said. "It has a lot to do with you being dishonest."

"But I don't think I've done anything wrong." He yelled.

"Well! Since you feel that way we really don't have anything to talk about." I said.

Rain moved to the couch as I talked.

"Please Jason," Josh moaned. "I'm sorry."

"I can't trust you." I said, "I need to get off the phone."

"Please just think about it," Josh said.

"Goodbye Josh," I said looking at Rain.

Rain grabbed my hands as I stared at the floor. In my mind I was trying to evaluate this Josh and Rain situation.

"You can't deny there is something going on between us." Rain whispered.

I looked into his eyes I saw that confused look I'd seen in the past.

"I don't want to be the rebound man," I whispered.

"You've never been the rebound man," He said. "It's just being around you sometimes, I have all these feeling that I don't know how to deal with."

I looked at him, "What kind of feelings?" I asked.

"When you were dating Skylar, I think, I know, I was jealous." He said, "I couldn't understand why he got to have a great guy like you and I was stuck with Mark."

"So you knew who Skylar was?" I asked.

"Not until the night we all went to the club." He frowned and looked off, "Mark started acting weird on the way to the club. Trying to make me suck him off in the car, then when we got in the club he ignored me."

"Skylar said they dated a long time ago and that Mark threatened to tell me things about him." I said.

"Mark told me in the car about Skylar," Rain said. "Then he said the most hurtful things."

"Like!"

"He said Skylar sucked him off in the restroom and it was better than I had ever done and that he was going to have Skylar teach me how to service him." He laughed, "I knew then it was time for me to leave."

"I don't know how I would have dealt with that," I replied.

I glanced over at Rain. "That Monday when he called me and told me that he and Skylar were coming over so that I can see how real men fuck."

I watched as a tear rolled down his face.

"That's enough," I said pulling him to me.

"I'm sorry," He whispered. "I know you don't like all that but I can't help how I feel."

"I don't like all what?" I said.

"Whining, crying, the sappy love stuff." He said.

"Who told you that?" I asked.

"Skylar told Mark." He said. "That's what Mark told me."

"Neither one of them really knew me." I whispered raising his chin to look into his eyes.

"No confusion." I thought, "No sadness. Just me looking back."

It started with a kiss to his top lip, then his bottom, to both. A whimper escaped his lips as I pushed my tongue in his mouth. He arms flew around my neck as he opened his mouth. The kiss felt so natural not forced or as a task. His lips were soft and moist. When I pulled back he had this distant look in his eyes.

"I'm not good with expressing my feelings," I said.

I traced two fingers down the side of his cheek. He climbed back on my lap, kissing me.

"I can't believe you still want me," He whispered between kisses.

"I will always want you." I moaned as I stood up.

I carried him to my bedroom, kicking open the door I took him over to the bed.

I laid him down while kissing him. My cock was hard, to dam hard. I rolled off him to catch my breath. He placed his hand on my crotch and rubbed. I leaned over, kissed down his neck as he unbuttoned my pants. I pulled his shirt off before removing his pants, then I removed my clothes and laid back down.

"Please Jason," Rain moaned. "Make love to me."

I leaned back staring at him. He looked so hot as I stared at him.

"Jason," He moaned as I pulled him close. "I know I'm not the best in bed but I..."

I kissed him before he could finish what he was trying to say.

"I've been with three men in my life and one was a threesome." I whispered, "My feelings for you are much deeper and different than with them."

He pushed me down and kissed down my chest to my cock.

When his lips wrapped around the hard head, I thought I would pass out. "Please baby!" I moaned, "Suck it."

When he started to suck, I messaged through his hair.

He sucked it to the back of his mouth.

"Oh! Fuck." I moaned.

I could feel his throat open and close. Bringing me as close to the edge of coming he stopped sucking.