Jason Does Mother and Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
licksit
licksit
134 Followers

The two women agreed to continue the same schedule. "Keep in mind, Angelina, that if one of us misses a day that person is not able to make it up by taking the next day from the other person." Angelina agreed to this, determined to never miss her allotted days. Her mother made the same promise to herself.

They discovered that Jason was unable to cum three or four times a session now that he had two women to serve, but his loving mouth on their pussies made up for that.

When school started Jason put his foot down. He was now working as a student assistant in the computer lab and taking a full fifteen hour class load. He had to have time during the week to study.

Harriet and Angelina were disappointed, but they agreed to limit sex to weekends. Angelina got Saturday and Harriet Sunday.

This happy arrangement lasted the four years Jason and Angelina were students at their respective universities. When they graduated each left Los Angeles for another city to pursue graduate studies.

Harriet met and married a much younger man, a graduate student at USC whom Angelina had brought home for dinner one night. She and he kept each other satisfied sexually and in every other way.

licksit
licksit
134 Followers
12