Jassy's Story Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jassy
Jassy
3 Followers

As decided earlier Adrian opened and held the door for us, so the driver did not see Katie's state of undress. We climbed into the car and found once again a yellow and red rose awaited us, this time along with chilled bottled water, which I for one was very thankful for. Once Adrian sat down he placed one of Katie's legs over his running his hand over her silk covered leg and even silkier skin of her bare thigh.

After a few moments of companionable silence Adrian said, "Ohh my beauties, I have been rude not to introduce you to our driver. " As he said that he rolled down the glass partition and said, "John, please meet the most gorgeous women, Katie and Jasmine. "

John's rear-view mirror clearly gave him a view of the three of us, especially Katie, who sat in the middle. She didn't try to cover herself as I may have done had the situations been reversed but actually placed her other thigh on my leg allowing John a full view between her legs. Seeing this Adrian leaned over and kissed her softly saying, "Good girl!"

The window stayed down the rest of the way home Adrian and John chatting about sports, John's eyes continuously drawn to Katie's wet and open pussy.

Finally we arrived home and John literally flew around to open the door for us. Adrian alighting first, followed by Katie holding yellow roses and then me with Katie's dress and my own clutch of roses. Katie stood unashamed beside Adrian as he paid the bill and added a big tip. I went and opened the front door.

Within minutes we were inside and headed for the bedroom.

Continued… part two

Jassy
Jassy
3 Followers
12