Jay Becomes a Feeder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it, I want you to come again slut, make yourself cum for me now." Jays voice filled Kerri's ears as she reached between her legs and began to desperately touch her clit. Jay pushed deeper so his softening cock would not come out as he grabbed a tit in each hand and began to twist the nipple as he had seen her doing.

"Harder, twist them harder." Kerri squealed and shook. Jay was twisted each of them with fury and was sure he would hurt her as she began to thrust back at him and his half hard cock still inside of her. Kerri bucked like a wild horse, and cried out as she came. "Fuck, fuck yes, yes oh please , please baby do it, do it!"

As she slid forward against the back of the couch Jay's cock finally slipped out of her. Kerri lay on the floor shaking and Jay felt his knees begin to go out so he slid down next to her and lay against her for half an hour.

He began to feel a sense of panic at how intense the night had been and thoughts of how he could get out began to war with thought of Kerri's professed willingness to eat and eat, to gain and gain.

Jay had never admitted even to himself how much he wanted this, how much he wanted to see a woman get larger, not just in her belly but all over. Not the hard temporary change of pregnancy but a more permeant and softer change.

The thought that he had to get out before he got to deep filled him and as he looked around the room he was again shocked by the sheer tackiness of it all together. This woman cussed like a sailor, ate like a trucker and obviously had no taste, a man like Jay did not belong here.

As if she could read his desire to leave and knew what was warring against it in his mind Kerri pulled out the secret weapon. Rubbing her tummy she said. "Well damn I swear I am so full I could burst." and reaching out she drew his hand to her now taunt belly. "Hummmm I wonder what all we could rustle up for breakfast in the morning, I swear I could eat a pound of bacon just to start. I know a great all you can eat breakfast buffet."

Jay wondered how he could leave with the thought of her eating her way through a buffet line when she closed the deal. "I swear I done went and gained three pounds tonight already, I wonder if I could gain ten all together by Sunday?"

"I don't know Kerri, why don't we find out." Jay said as he helped her up and headed for the bedroom.

12