Jean and Hurricane Eloise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
954 Followers

Jean had never watched anyone engage in sex. She had not even seen any of the underground porn movies available in Philadelphia. She took a deep drink of whiskey. She was excited and realized that her pussy was getting wet. Still she could not take her eyes off of the pair.

Owen now had a hand on the back of his wife's head and he was vigorously thrusting into his wife's mouth. If she hadn't retained control with her hand on his shaft, he would have buried himself down her throat. Suddenly Owen groaned and held still. His wife began to swallow as she milked her husband's balls. Eventually, she pulled away and washed his penis again. After she had rinsed it, she stood in the tub. Her husband knelt down in front of her and finished washing her.

Catrin grabbed the one remaining towel and gently dried her husband. She handed the wet towel to her husband so he could dry her as best he could. They both stepped out of the bath and dressed in the same clothes. Jean noted that neither of them bothered with their underwear. Catrin was damp and naked under her thin dress.

Catrin checked the dinner. She said, "It'll be another ten minutes or so before I can add the dumplings. Jean we need to find you some clothes."

She came over to Jean and offered a hand to help her off the couch. Jean felt a bit dizzy. She wasn't sure how much she had had to drink. She knew she needed dinner and a bed.

Catrin grabbed the flashlight and led her into the room in the back belonging to her son Owen. The room was small with barely enough room for the door to open on a room filled with a bed. A few clothes were neatly folded on shelves attached to the walls. Most of the shelf space was occupied by football trophies. Catrin climbed on the bed and pulled Jean after her before closing the door.

Catrin said, "I have nothing of my own that will fit you. I am hoping maybe one of my son's old tee shirts will work."

She found a tee shirt with sleeves as well as a worn sleeveless "A" style muscle tee shirt. Did everything in the cabin come with holes?

Jean dropped her towel and pulled on a tee shirt with sleeves. It was impossibly short, leaving her ass and pussy completely exposed.

Catrin laughed and said, "That'll never work. If you wear that around my husband he will probably fuck me blind."

Jean was taken aback by Catrin's language but then she had just watched the two of them have sex in the tub. She shucked the first shirt and pulled on the sleeveless tee shirt. Thankfully it was much longer and covered her to the middle of her thighs. But it had gaping armholes and the neckline fell below her nipples.

Catrin said, "I can fix that easily."

She grabbed the two thin straps and tied them both together in a knot behind Jean's neck. This pulled the neckline up over her breasts and reduced the armholes as well. Unfortunately, the bottom of the shirt now barely covered her privates with maybe a couple of inches to spare. She wouldn't dare bend over. Still it was better than the towel even though it seemed to be even thinner and had as many holes. One hole revealed a lot of her back just above her ass. Another hole showed the bottom of her right breast and extended down nearly to her belly button. The bottom of the shirt was frayed and the seam on one side had separated up to the middle of her hip.

Jean desperately wanted panties. She asked Catrin, "If you are done with the bath water, could I try to wash my panties in the tub?"

Catrin said, "Oh yes, I hope Owen hasn't emptied it yet."

Catrin opened the bedroom door and saw that Owen was back sitting in front of the fire. She asked Owen to help her with the door that was shaking under the impact of the wind. Owen leaned his shoulder against the door and Catrin removed the wooden cross beam securing the door. He slowly opened the door to the fury of the storm. A spray of rain blown by the wind peppered them all. Catrin edged out to retrieve Jean's panties and found the nails were bare. The gale had carried off all of Jean's clothes. Catrin quickly ducked back inside. Jean looked at her in shock when Catrin gave her the news.

Catrin yelled, "Let's empty the tub while the door is open." Owen pulled on one end while Catrin and Jean pushed the tub to the door. Owen lifted it over the transom and he tipped it over as soon it was on the porch. He quickly pulled the tub back inside.

Catrin yelled, "Close the door!" Catrin joined Owen in pushing the door closed. While Owen braced the door, Catrin picked up the heavy wooden beam and securely barred the door. All three of them were damp from the spray.

Catrin turned to Jean and said, "I'm really sorry, but your clothes are all gone. I was sure they would be safe on the porch, but the wind carried them off."

Jean nodded and said, "Thanks for trying." She brushed her hand down her butt and was grateful she was covered.

Catrin stirred the chicken stew and proceeded to drop dollops of dough into the pot. While the dumplings were cooking, she set the table with bowls and soup spoons. She asked what everyone wanted to drink.

Owen said he would stick with the whiskey. Catrin said she would join him. Jean felt she had already had too much to drink but didn't want to spoil the party. She asked for another whiskey cut in half with water.

Finally, dinner was ready and all four of them sat at the table. The chicken stew was delightful – tasty and hot. The dumplings were delicious. All of them were ravenous and ate in silence. Even Trynt seemed to be able to feed himself although haltingly. When everyone was finally satisfied, Catrin checked the pot.

"Not enough to save." Catrin dropped a small ladle of stew into everyone's bowl.

Owen said, "I think I'll try to get the weather on the radio."

He pulled down a portable radio and inserted four batteries. Finally, he found some weather news. It did not sound good. Even though the hurricane had fallen apart, it had collided with a weather front and was stalled over the eastern half of Pennsylvania. Everyone was warned to stay off of the roads and expect at least two more days of torrential rain. People in low-lying areas should seek shelter on higher ground. Flooding was already extensive and the governor had declared a State of Emergency.

Owen said, "Well we have enough food. We won't eat well, but we won't starve either. Except for tending to the animals in the barn, we can stay inside."

Jean asked, "But what about flooding?"

Owen replied, "We're fine. Both the cabin and the barn are on a hillside 50 or so feet above the creek. We had lots to spare when hurricane Agnes dumped on us in '72."

Catrin said, "It's getting late. I think we should do the dishes and get to bed. Tomorrow could be another long day."

Catrin got Jean to dry the dishes while she washed. Owen helped Trynt to bed. After they had finished the dishes, Catrin went in to kiss Trynt goodnight. She told Trynt she loved him and added, "Be nice to Jean."

Catrin came out and said to Jean, "We only have two beds. Owen and I are feeling frisky so you'll have to share Trynt's bed. It's not big, but I've slept with him when he was having nightmares after his accident. You'll be fine. He's a good boy and won't bother you a bit."

Jean was not eager to share Trynt's bed. She said, "I can sleep on the couch. It's plenty big and it's comfortable enough.

Catrin shook her head. "I don't think that is a good idea. It'll get cold out here once the fires die down. I cannot say you'll be safe out here either with that disgusting dog. He's been crazy ever since Trynt's accident.

Jean said, "Well he's been good ever since you yelled at him. I'd prefer to try the couch."

Catrin relented. "OK let me get you a blanket. I'll leave Trynt's door open in case you change your mind. If Buck gives you any trouble, punch him in the nose. Don't be afraid to kick him hard with both feet if he knocks you down. You can try yelling bad dog and Buck behave but I doubt he will listen. Just be aware that with the howling wind, Owen and I probably won't hear you even if you scream at the top of your lungs."

Jean nodded and said, "Thanks for everything. I think I'll sleep like a log."

Catrin brought out a blanket and said, "Good night and good luck. Hope you sleep tight."

Catrin joined Owen in their bedroom and firmly closed the door.

Jean wrapped herself in a blanket and curled up on the couch. She quickly fell asleep. Her sleep was disturbed by a dream that she was in her car floating downstream in a flood that was carrying away both houses and trees. Just when she thought all was lost, a big handsome man came to her rescue. He pulled her from the car and tenderly carried her to solid land. He continued to carry her to a beautiful cabin sitting in the sun surrounded by green trees. Once inside he took off her cold, wet clothes and laid her naked on a large bed. She quivered as he laid down beside her and started to kiss her passionately.

Jean awoke with a start to find Buck licking her face. She pushed him away and he began to growl. Buck seized the end of the blanket in his mouth and jerked hard spinning her to the floor.

Jean yelled at the dog as she stood up and tried to pull the blanket from his mouth, "Bad dog! Buck behave!"

The more she pulled, the more the dog pulled. The dog shook his head from side to side causing her to stumble and fall. The dog was easily winning this one-sided contest. Finally, Jean gave up and curled up on the couch again. The cabin was cooler but still warm enough to sleep without a blanket. She was facing the dog from less than four feet. Buck was baring his teeth and giving a low steady growl. He apparently did not like her looking at him. She rolled over and faced away from the fire which produced the only light in the room. She drew her knees up to her chest and closed her eyes.

The low growling got louder. Buck stuck his nose firmly into her exposed crotch. Jean jumped and spun around on the couch facing the dog on her knees. The dog edged forward growling. When he got close, she hit him hard in the nose. The dog fell back with a yelp and then leaped at her. Jean tumbled back just barely getting her legs between her face and the dogs snarling mouth. She kicked with all of her might and then spun off of the couch. She only made it halfway to the open bedroom door before the dog knocked her down from behind. Buck took her by the hair and shook her head. Jean screamed.

She rolled over onto her back and hit the dog over and over. Her feeble blows had no effect. The dog was straddling her body with the fireplace behind him. His snarling mouth was only inches from her throat. Drool from his fierce mouth was falling on her chest and neck. Jean could see the silhouette of his dick protruding from his belly.Oh my god! Is he going to fuck me or kill me?

She panicked. Tears streamed from her eyes. "No Buck, No. Bad dog. Be a good dog and let me go. Please, please, please."

Pleading made no impact and the dog began to sniff her body. Her hands were trying to push the dog's head away. The dog was powerful and the only effect of her pushing was to slide her body across the floor and bring Buck's vicious mouth to her waist. When his nose dropped to sniff her crotch, she pulled her knees up and kicked both feet into his head with all of her might. The dog went flying. Jean scrambled for the door and ran into Trynt's room. The dog went flying past the door catching the bottom of her tee shirt in his mouth. She slammed the door shut and latched it.

Sobbing she sank to the floor hugging her shaking body. Eventually, she managed to calm down and she tried to assess her situation. The room was pitch black and the floor was too cold and hard to sleep on. She could hear Trynt softly snoring nearby, barely audible over the howling wind. She felt along the top of the bed. She gently touched Trynt's head and froze. His breathing did not change. She continued to feel along the bed. Although Trynt was a big man, there was space between Trynt and the wall. She scooted into the bed under the covers. The feather mattress sagged slightly. It felt warm and heavenly. She rolled onto her side facing the wall. At first she was apprehensive about being in bed with this beautiful stranger. Trynt's breathing remained steady and she began to feel warm and safe. Finally, she fell into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------

Her dream continued from before. Her hero was lying behind her with his body pressed against her back, spooning her to warm her body. He was breathing softly into her hair. His arm held her naked body pressed to his chest. She wanted him to make love to her, but he continued to lie peacefully behind her. As she became more aroused, she awoke.

Jean awoke slowly, feeling warm and contented. The storm was still howling outside the sturdy cabin, but she felt completely safe. She was lying on her right side facing the cabin wall in pitch black room.

She could also hear Trynt breathe softly into her hair. She became aware that his body was pressed against her back. His left hand was on her bare stomach, holding her tightly against his bare torso. She startled as she became aware that her tee shirt had been pushed up almost to her breasts and the lower part of her was completely naked. Thankfully, his soft regular breathing seemed to indicate that he was asleep.

She tried to untangle herself from Trynt's grasp. She pulled on the hand on her stomach while twisting her body up and away. All she managed to do was push his left hand lower on her stomach where it was now touching the triangular patch of her pubic hair. While her body was raised up from the bed, his right arm had pushed under body. His muscular arm now pinned her right arm to her side. His right hand found its way under her tee shirt and gently grasped her left breast. Somehow his breathing was still soft and regular. She was trapped between Trynt and the cabin wall.

Jean's breathing was rapid. She felt a rising panic.Was this man going to rape her in his sleep? His massive prick would split her in two. Should she wake him? No one would hear her over the storm if she screamed.

After a while, she realized nothing was happening. She calmed herself by breathing slowly and deeply.

Come on Jean, think. How do I get myself out of this? Do I want to stop this? My god, I'm lying here with the most beautiful man I have ever seen. I haven't had sex in months and watching him being bathed by his mother made me really horny. But what would his parents think? Would I be taking advantage of a handicapped man?

Finally, she decided that she really did need to free herself from Trynt. Whether she wanted sex or not, it was a bad idea. She braced her hands and feet against the cabin wall and attempted to push Trynt back to the other side of the bed. She pushed with all of her might. Her muscles were trembling with the effort and she was breathing hard. Slowly she made some progress but it seemed to take forever. He still held tightly to her body. His breathing changed. She froze.

His right hand began to slowly caress her breast. He gently pinched her nipple and pulled it away from her body. He continued caressing her breast that just filled his large hand. His left hand began playing with her pubic hair and slowly pushed lower. She grabbed his wrist with her left hand and tried to stop him. She kept her thighs pressed tightly together.

He removed his left hand from her crotch and moved it to the top of her left thigh. He gently ran his hand up and down her soft flesh from the back of her knee almost to her ass. It felt wonderful. Finally, he took her knee and moved it away from her right leg. With her left leg at an angle, she was opened up. He ran his hand down the back of her leg and cupped her ass cheek. His fingertips caressed the lips of her pussy. He slowly ran his fingers up and down her pussy in time with his right hand rubbing her nipple. He was in no hurry and played with her body for an eternity.

Jean's breathing was rapid. Her body was trembling under his touch. All thoughts of stopping Trynt were gone. She wanted this man more than she had ever wanted any man. She could feel his erection pressing against her between her ass cheeks. She wormed her left hand under his arm into his crotch. She found his thick erection and began to rub it.

Trynt moved his left hand around to her front and found her pussy. He began to rub her clit. She screamed as her orgasm seized her body. Trynt held her firmly to his chest while he continued to play with her clit. Her trembling right leg pressed against the cabin wall as if she was trying to avoid falling into a deep chasm.

Slowly reason returned to Jean but Trynt had not stopped. His hand moved from her clit to her vagina playing with her pussy lips along the way. He slowly began to press his middle finger into her wet vagina. He would push a little and stop, push a little and pause. She was happy he was going slowly since her vagina had always been tight. His fingers were large and calloused from farm work. Once he completely buried his finger, he held still. He kissed her ear while holding her. Her left hand was wrapped around his erection.

She could hear him begin softly cooing in her ear over and over, "Be nice to Jean. Be nice to Jean."

Slowly his finger started to move in her vagina. He pushed it in and out and twisted it a little. As he pulled his finger out his palm dragged across her clit. It felt wonderful. After a while, he moved his right hand down to her crotch. He rubbed his fingers along the outside of her pussy lips as his other hand continued to pump into her vagina. He moved his right hand up to her clit and caressed it slowly.

While she was distracted by his fingers on her clit, he began to slowly press another finger against her vagina.

Oh god, he can't fit in another finger.She tried to squirm away. She had no place to go. She desperately pushed against the wall with her right leg. She began to tremble uncontrollably as the pressure of his second finger on her pussy grew. Finally, the tip of his finger popped inside. He paused as she breathed in short sharp breaths. She could hear herself mewing in passion.

She gradually became accustomed to the second digit. At first it was just terribly tight and uncomfortable. Despite the pressure, it hadn't actually hurt. As his two fingers began to move, she felt as if her pussy was the center of the universe. She was aware of nothing else until he began to use his other hand to gently pinch her clit. While she was distracted by this new sensation, he began to slowly corkscrew his fingers in her vagina. Each time he rotated his fingers he pushed them in a little more. He began to rub her clit more energetically. Her breathing accelerated as she continued to clutch his penis.

She started wailing along with her second orgasm. It was stronger and longer than the first. When she finally stopped screaming, he was holding her quietly with both fingers buried completely in her. Her breathing eventually slowed. She slowly began to stroke her hand up and down his penis.

Trynt removed his fingers from her vagina and rolled her onto her back. He moved between her thighs and rubbed the tip of his penis against her pussy. She quickly pulled her tee shirt over her head. Then she reached down and guided his penis to her vagina. She thrust her hips forward and captured the tip of his penis in her vagina. He cupped her ass cheeks in his hands and slowly pushed forward. Every time he pushed he made a little progress and then he held still for a bit before pulling back. She was grateful he was proceeding slowly. His penis was even thicker than his two fingers.

She was momentarily distracted by one of his fingers brushing against her anus.Oh, please not there!She was happy when he shifted his hand.

loerics
loerics
954 Followers