Jean Teaches Love Lessons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean could have jumped for joy. He wanted more. This beautiful young man wanted her to teach him more. Teach him she would. She would teach him all the wild and wonderful nasty things that she dreamed about while she played with herself with her vibrator. All the dirty secret games they would play. Like mistress and slave. Anal sex. She would ream his cute little ass and get him to return the favor. She would keep him interested alright. She would teach him enough to get his master's degree in wild nasty lust and sex.

"Yes Billy, I will teach you alright. I know the perfect time for your lessons, too. How would you like a nice part time job, Billy?" She asked him.

"It all depends, what would I have to do?" He asked.

"Not much really, just a little bit of gardening, cut the grass, and maybe little fix-it jobs around the house," Jean said. "I would pay you $100.00 dollars a weekend for it."

"Oh wow!! $100.00, that would be great. I could quit this stupid job of trying to sell encyclopedias."

"You could do it every Saturday. That would be the perfect time to have your lessons in Sex Education. You see, even when my husband is home, he spends every Saturday at the country club golfing. He usually leaves around eight in the morning. Then after he plays eighteen holes of golf he always goes into the club house and has drinks and his dinner there with his friends and business associates. He never gets home until after nine in the evening or later. So you see we will have all the time in the world for your lessons and practice of course." She grinned.

"How about your family won't they miss you if you are gone all day?"

"Oh no, there is only my mother and she works all night from seven in the evening unto about eight or nine in the morning before she gets home."

" Besides she has a boyfriend and I'm just in the way. I could be gone for a week and she wouldn't even know. So I'm pretty much on my own. I do my own cooking and laundry. We sort of have our own separate lives."

While Billy was telling her these things Jean could see that he was almost in tears. Her motherly instincts took over. She cradled him in her arms. "Oh you poor thing. What can Jean do to help?"

Billy looked up at her and cried, "But you have done so much for me now. You are the most wonderful woman I have ever known."

Jean's conscience bit her hard. "Billy, I'm not such a wonderful woman as you think. I have taken advantage of you."

"No you haven't, Jean. This has been the most wonderful day of my life. Please, oh please, Jean don't let it stop. I think I'm falling in love with you."

"Don't say that Billy, or I will end this right now. It has been a wonderful fulfilling day for me, too. I want it to go on as much as you do. But love between you and me is just impossible. Do you understand that?"

"I want to teach you, Billy, and after that we can be together for as long as you like but there will come a day that you will meet a girl closer to your own age and you will fall in love for real. We can have some beautiful times together, Billy, and I want you to remember me all of your life. But you don't know or understand true love yet, Billy. Some day when the right girl comes along, you will fall in real love then you will understand."

"But we can still be together Saturday?"

"Yes Billy I'll look forward to it all week."

"So will I Jean," he smiles. "So will I."

This ends Chapter 02 of Jean's and Billy's story. I hope that you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Once again I thank you for reading my story. I try to answer personally all the mail I receive about my stories. But if you send it anonymously, I can't reply. But one way or the other, I really enjoy and benefit from your thoughts. And I strongly feel that if someone takes the trouble to write, the very least I can do is respond. And I don't send canned letters.

Remember to vote: It tells us that you are out there and appreciate our efforts.

Thanks again. BB

12