Jedi Submissive Ta'tan'ia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ta'tan'ia also knew that even now Chief Daala didn't really care very much about the Hapes Consortium. She had only agreed to come oversee the Empire's withdrawal to keep the Jedi Order from trying to assist. Master Durron had tried to come along, or send another Master, but Chief Daala refused, saying that that's what Ta'tan'ia was for.

"Just please make sure they leave without causing anymore trouble, Your Excellency," Tenel Ka finally said.

"That's what I'm here for, Your Majesty," Chief Daala assured her with a smile. "And I must say Your Majesty, your outfit looks beautiful." Then she leaned closer to her. "And if you want to wear a collar, please don't let me stop you. Ta'tan'ia and Syal both do, and I really think one would look good on you."

Tenel Ka hesitated a moment before replying. "Thank you, Your Excellency," she finally answered. "I'll think about it. But for now, allow me to introduce you to my advisors."

Ta'tan'ia had already recognized Taryn and Trista, Tenel Ka's twin cousins. If she didn't already know otherwise, she might mistake Tenel Ka, Taryn, and Trista for identical triplets. She also recognized the names of a couple of others in the Hapan party as Tenel Ka introduced them.

Next Chief Daala introduced the Galactic Alliance delegation. Ta'tan'ia reached out with the Force to greet Tenel Ka as she bowed respectfully to her.

Once the introductions where complete, Tenel Ka asked if they were ready to get settled into their rooms.

"Of course, Your Majesty," Chief Daala answered with a smile. "I've been looking forward to experiencing the accommodations on Hapes since my last visit."

Tenel Ka blushed slightly. "Thank you, Your Excellency," she replied with a brief smile.

The Galactic Alliance delegation was given an entire wing of the Fountain Palace. Chief Daala got her own luxurious suite. Even though there were plenty of rooms available, Chief Daala had DP and Ta'tan'ia share the second bedroom in her suite. Ta'tan'ia knew that Chief Daala wanted her and DP close by in case she needed them, and she liked having her two chastity belted assistants showering and sleeping together as much as possible.

Ta'tan'ia enjoyed spending time with DP too. She had barely known her a few months ago, but now they spent most of every day together serving Chief Daala, and had grown very close.

The knowledge that they couldn't sexually satisfy each other only turned them on more. Sometimes Chief Daala had them shower together after their morning workouts—on the flimsi-thin idea that it would save water. Of course most of the time they both showered with Chief Daala, and bathed her before cleaning themselves.

Ta'tan'ia and DP began unpacking Chief Daala's things while she relaxed in one of the luxurious reclining pouf chairs, and checked up on things on Coruscant via comlink. While Ta'tan'ia finished up, Syal prepared Chief Daala's bath. Then Chief Daala had Ta'tan'ia strip down to her collar, chrono, comlink, corset and chastity belt, and bathe her while DP did some secretarial work at one of the portable computer terminals they had brought.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

As soon as she could, Tenel Ka retreated into her suite of rooms to be alone. She took off her crown, and tossed it onto her bed. There was a large depression on the wall over the head of the bed where the Imperial Emblem had been. Moff Wynessa Fel had taken over the Royal Suite while she was Imperial Moff of the Hapes Sect—Consortium, Tenel Ka mentally corrected herself.

Nearly a month after Tenel Ka had been cured of the Empire's influence, she was still having problems adjusting to being Queen again. She still habitually kept her rooms clean herself, just as she had when Moff Fel had slept here. The Palace staff had already had to politely remind her several times that it was there job to clean up after her.

At the spaceport Tenel Ka had had to stop herself from standing at parade rest while talking to Chief Daala. She had also had to fight the urge to automatically agree with her, and basically act like a ProCorps trooper. If Chief Daala had given her an order, Tenel Ka was more than a little afraid that she would have obeyed without thinking.

The main problem was, Tenel Ka got wet at the very thought of obeying. She had asked Chief Daala to come oversee the final negotiations because she couldn't trust herself stand up to Moff Wynessa Fel. One of the reasons Tenel Ka had come to her room was to change her panties because they were so wet.

Tenel Ka opened her durasteel belt with the Force and tossed it on the bed next to her crown. Her durasteel armbands quickly landed on her bed as well. Luckily she was proving very able at relearning how to undress with only one hand. She quickly stripped her Dathomiri lizard-hide body suit down to her knees. Then she sat down on her dressing couch and pulled off her fifteen-centimeter heeled boots.

The Empire had shortened her Achilles tendons so she had to have at least thirteen centimeter heels just to stand up. She planned on having them repaired, but hadn't gotten around to it. Getting the horrible tattoos removed from her butt and crotch had taken priority. Tenel Ka finished pulling off her bodysuit, then her panties. Then she slid her feet into a pair of black slip-ons with chunky heels fifteen-centimeters high that she had left next to her dressing couch.

Tenel Ka stood up, naked except for the heels and silver bracelets on her right wrist. She unconsciously glanced down towards her missing left wrist—and the chrono that had been there—for the time. Then she caught herself, sighed with annoyance, and glanced at the time displayed on her computer screen.

The Hapan Queen walked into her closet, opened a drawer and pulled out a fresh pair of panties. As she slid them up her legs, she glanced at the spot just above her pussy. It was paler than the surrounding skin, and the same color as the top half of her butt. The word Imperial Property had been tattooed across her butt. The Imperial Emblem had been tattooed on her crotch, with her Imperial ProCorps title and serial number, Imperial Prostitute HC-00001, curved below it.

Tenel Ka stepped in front of her floor-length closet mirror, and gazed at her reflection. Staring back at her was a gorgeous woman that looked twenty-two years old. The Empire had given her some very expensive age regression therapy while she had served them. Not only did she look twenty-two, for all intents she was twenty-two again. The Empire had also enlarged her breast with cloned-tissue, which was also very expensive.

Tenel Ka had been in great shape before she had became a ProCorps trooper. Now she was in phenomenal shape. The Empire had built her body for sex, and trained her for the same thing. She ran her hand across her toned tummy, and imagined her durasteel ProCorps corset. Since she had been freed from the Empire, she had gotten several others, but her lizard-hide bodysuits were usually tight enough without them.

As she stood there, imagining her durasteel chastity belt, she felt herself getting wet again. She glanced at the drawer where she kept most of her vibrators, but quickly shook her head. She had to much to do to masturbate right now. Tenel Ka ran through a Jedi calming exercise, then went to get dressed again.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 1 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12