Jeep Fun

Story Info
Roll-Bars are fun.
1.4k words
16.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keyy002
Keyy002
3 Followers

Lilly and I had a unique relationship. We began dating and then having sex. Lilly had a part-time boyfriend that worked off shore and wasn't in town regularly but she still really liked the guy. Lilly was about 5'4", brown hair, brown eyes, nice breasts, about 34C's, a bit of weight around the tummy but just a cute young lady. I was about 7 years older than her, 6'2", slim, ex-military, brown hair and moustache. We enjoyed each other's company, worked in the same building and liked our sex adventures, so we decided we could date other people but only have sex with each other. If that changed, we would end our relationship and just be friends or go our separate ways, whatever. It worked great for about a year before she met someone she wanted a relationship with and it was over with us. It was a great relationship. This is a story of one of our morning encounters.

It was a Saturday morning in late fall so it was still cool in the morning, perhaps in the early 70's when I woke up with the throbbing that only one thing could cure. I called up Lilly and asked if she wanted to go for a ride. She had been asleep but said okay so I drove over there in my Jeep Wrangler. I had all of the doors off and top off that day and was wearing a pair of shorts, t-shirt and sweatshirt over that. This was Florida so that was the typical thing to wear this early in the morning. I got to Lilly's apartment and she came out wearing shorts and sweatshirt. To my disappointment, she was wearing a bra underneath. I love watching her breasts sway under her shirts when she wasn't wearing a bra.

I drove her around a popular beach area that had off-road trails around it, cranked the Jeep into 4Wheel Drive and jammed into the sugar sand and washes and into the woods. I knew of a secluded spot deep inside the woods but truth be told, a few meters away was a major highway but you couldn't see it from where we were. We got out of the Jeep and walked around to the front and talked for a bit before we both knew what we wanted. We began kissing each other and warming each other with our hands. She looked up at me and smiled and bit her lower lip. I smiled back and jumped up on the hood that was still warm. She followed and sat there with me. I stood up in front of her, standing on the front bumper with my rod sticking straight out underneath my shorts. She didn't need any prodding and slipped her hand up my shorts onto my hard shaft, stroking it. I was feeling her warmth when she pulled down my shorts and engulfed my hard-on with nice strokes with her tongue while rubbing it with her hand. She was tickling under my balls with the tips of her fingers, barely touching my sacks. She knew that drove me crazy. She smiled up at me and slurped faster. My dick was throbbing and felt achy like I wanted to give her my load right there but I stopped her and pulled her up and kissed her instead while she still had my cock in her hand.

"What's wrong"? She asked.

"Get in the Jeep". She did and I drove further into the woods about 50 feet or so and we both got up and moved to the back seat. She sat but I stood her up right away and I pushed the passenger seat full forward. I turned around as she faced me.

"Put your hands on the top roll-bar and keep them there". She smiled and complied.

I rubbed my hands up her legs and back and brought them around to her breasts and massaged them through her sweatshirt.

"Hmmmm, that feels good" She said closing her eyes.

My cock was becoming erect again despite the cool temperatures.

I slid both hands down her abdomen and lifted up her sweatshirt and began licking her naval and stomach. She squirmed a bit as my hands pulled her shorts and panties down. I slid my tongue down her stomach and played with her pubic hair with my tongue as my left thumb found her pussy lips.

She was quite wet.

"Oh, nice" She admitted and began sliding one of her hands down to her breast and over her erect nipple.

I guided her hand back up to the roll-bar "keep it there" I whispered.

I shoved my tongue deep into her wet pussy, as far as it would go stroking the entire inside with my mouth muscle. I looked up at her and she was breathing heavy.

"Oh yes, just like that Chuck, just like that!" Her body was swaying as I brought my tongue outside her pussy and licked and sucked her skin area. As I was sucking she burst out, "Fuck yeah, oh my gosh Chuck. You do that so fucking well. Fuck my pussy with your tongue!"

I did, sending my tongue in and out of her and grabbing both ass cheeks with my free hands.

"Oh yes, yes Chuck!" She was whimpering and moaning intensely.

"Damn it Chuck, give it to me. I want you inside of me now!"

I stood up and kissed her so she could taste her pussy and sucked her face. I brought my hands up and squeezed both tits and then got behind her, my shorts already down. She was sticking her round ass back towards and I grabbed my cock and guided it into her pussy.

"Fuck yes!" She yelled.

I slid my hands up her back and undid her bra closure. I forked my fingers underneath it while I was pounding her with my throbbing member. I lifted her bra and released those firm mounds but left her sweatshirt down so I could crab her free boobs through the fabric. She loved the way the fabric felt against her bare nipples and that together with my 7 inch hard cock was sending her over the edge. I brought my hands up beside hers on the roll-bar and arched my back to get as deep as I could inside of her.

"Yes, fuck, yes! Fuck me Chuck, dammit fuck me!"

I slammed into her over and over again finally grabbed her waist with one of my hands from the roll-bar and began playing with her clit as I was fucking her pussy.

Without any more warning she had an orgasm and arched her back into my aching cock. Her legs were shaking as I continued to slam into her.

"Yes, don't fucking stop Chuck. I want you to cum, cum for me baby!"

"Damn Lilly you feel so good"!

She smiled and looked back at me, "Oh shit Chuck ...ungh, coming".

"Almost baby, almost there"!

She looked back at me, "No, I mean someone's coming!"

While still inside of her, I looked back and could hear a truck, a big truck but I couldn't see it.

"Damn!" I thought as I pulled out of her and started stroking my cock as she pulled up her panties and shorts. I jerked off harder, determined to cum before the truck got there.

Lilly knelt down in front of me wanting me to cum to but still watched behind me for any sign of the other truck. Hopefully they would turn down another fork. She looked back up at me and I was almost ready to give it her when she said...

"Will this help?" She lifted up her sweatshirt revealing those beautiful tits and then grabbed both of them and squeezed them hard.

It helped.

I blew my load all over both of them and her hands. She rubbed the cum around her tits and yelled, "Oh my gosh, they're here!" I saw where she was looking behind me as this big Ford pick-up truck was coming up through some trees. I pulled up my shorts as Lilly brought her bra onto her sticky boobs and pulled down her sweatshirt.

I jumped in the driver's seat as she positioned her seat back down and jumped in the front. We were both laughing so hard and my cock was still sticking up through my shorts. We jammed the Jeep in reverse and began jumping through the deep sand just as the big truck was on us. A guy was driving with a hot babe next to him. We passed them and waived, still laughing. They waived back and we could just imagine what they were up to back here in the woods.

We were laughing and joking about it and I suggested breakfast as we drove out onto the main road and down the beach.

Keyy002
Keyy002
3 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
Keyy002Keyy002over 11 years agoAuthor
No doubt

It was fun. One of our more daring adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Offroading. A good fuck. What more could you ask for. I've always wanted to fuck out in a truck, sand rail / rhino etc ..out on the dunes

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Beach House Strange happenings at a new beach house.in Erotic Couplings
Rachel A recently divorced 50 year old hooks up with a younger man.in Erotic Couplings
What a Difference A sexy encounter with a new neighbor.in Erotic Couplings
My Best Friend's Wedding Kate meets someone at her friend's wedding receptionin Erotic Couplings
D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 01 After a long absence a favorite returns and the fun begins.in Group Sex
More Stories