Jeff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, he fucked me twice more, until we both fell asleep in each other's arms around 5 am. The alarm's buzz at 6:30 was a cruel interruption of reality. He left to go home, shower, and get to work since he was supposed to be covering the office while the other managers were at the conference.

But, as he had promised, Jeff was back on my doorstep at 5:30 that night holding a bottle of wine and some takeout food from the restaurant down the street. I had agonized over my wardrobe for hours, finally deciding on a pair of tight shorts and a snug-fitting sheer top – the one you gave me for my birthday. I left the lacy bra on the dresser and let my breasts fall to their natural place. When I looked at myself in the mirror, my hardened nipples were poking out, and you could see the faint circles where my areoles showing through the sheer fabric. When you gave me that blouse, you warned me that it would drive Eric crazy. Eric had never noticed but Jeff sure did. The whole time Jeff and I ate at the kitchen table, I was eyeballing him and he was eyeballing me. We both knew we would soon be balling one another.

I led Jeff upstairs and by the time I came out of the bathroom, he had stripped to his boxers. He was lying on his side across the bed, head on his elbow, looking at me as I crossed the room. He looked so incredibly sexy. I stopped a few feet in front of him and his lips mouthed a silent "wow," that made my heart soar.

"C'mere, he whispered.

I crawled on top of him and straddled his hips. He pulled me down and kissed my neck and lips. Both of his hands cupped my breasts and I ground my body against his. The clothes were pulled off, and he rolled me over onto my back so he could suck my breasts. His mouth went from one nipple to the other, and his finger pushed its way into my pussy. Within minutes he had me soaking wet and writhing under his touch.

Jeff got on top of me and fed his cock into my vagina and began fucking me furiously. Unlike the slow love-making of the night before, this was wild and fast. He had me so worked up, I shuddered and came in mind-blowing pleasure. My cunt muscles began compressing around his penetrating shaft. The throbbing of my vagina sent him over the top and he exploded inside me with hard deep thrusts and loud guttural grunts.

Not fully satisfied, I stroked his soft cock until it began to respond again. Then I slowly moved my kisses closer and closer to his crotch. I heard him suck in a deep breath when I mouthed his cock, repeating my technique from the night before. His deep breathing and long slow groans told me he was relishing every suck and tug on his rigid member.

I sucked him until he was on the verge of cumming, then sat spreadeagle on his lap. I inserted his cock and dropped my weight down to envelop it fully. I began slowly rising and dropping, riding him slowly. His head was thrown back and his moaning told me he remained close to orgasm. I lifted his hands to my breasts so he could massage them while I bounced on his lap. It didn't take long for him to reach his peak. I felt his cock throb. I squeezed my vaginal muscles as hard and tight as I could until I felt him spurting his sperm deep inside me.

After recovering from that, we took a short break and opened a second bottle of wine. He caressed me and spoke sweetly – being a far cry from the arrogant jerk I had originally thought he was. Even before we could finish the first glass, were on each other again. He pinned me down on the bed and kissed me hard and deep. Then he spun around and got into a 69 position and began licking my pussy with slow steady sweeps of my clit. I pulled his dangling cock into my mouth and began pumping and sucking. I was super-sensitive and he had me squirming in joy within minutes. I tried to match his rhythm, and as he sped up, so did I. We both came a short time later. He turned and collapsed in my arms and held me as I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke around 4 am when I became aware his finger was slowly sliding in and out of my vagina. I kept my eyes closed and I was still half asleep, but my body began responding to his persistent touch. My pussy moistened on its way to full wetness as his light kisses tugged my nipples upward between his tightly-closed lips. I kept my eyes closed but was aware of every little sensation. I finally opened my eyes and smiled at him.

"I guess you're not sleepy."

"Nope." Then he rolled over on top of me. I reached down and took hold of his rock hard cock and aimed it. He shoved it all the way in with one long smooth stroke. It filled me and I was in heaven. He left his cock deep inside me for a few moments before starting a slow, sweet fucking that ended 45-minutes later in powerful waves of mutual pleasure.

"Eric will be home tonight. I have to pick him up at the airport at 9. You know what that means."

"No. If you're thinking this has to end, it doesn't. Leave him. He doesn't deserve you."

"Do you really love me?"

"Yes. And I know you love me. I want to be with you every night. We're going to live happy ever after."

I lay there in his arms wondering how I would break the news to Eric.

So that's how it happened. I didn't start off wanting this. In fact, Jeff practically raped me the first time. I should have resisted more, I know. But Jeff was in love with me and I was lonely and feeling vulnerable and neglected. And I swear to god at the time, I never knew you were Jeff's lover before he began sleeping with me.

He swears he didn't break up with you because of me. He said you dumped him and your relationship was over before ours started. I hope you can believe me and keep our friendship going. But I understand if you can't.

All I know is I am happy. I am also happy that you and Eric have found one another. Eric has his flaws, but he is a good man, and I hope you two will be happy together. I know Jeff and I will be.

Sincerely,

Julie

12