Jelena's First Threesome

Story Info
She has two men for the first time.
1.4k words
3.89
126.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to relate an experience that happened to us last summer. My wife Jelena had her first 3some and it was a sight to behold! We had been swinging for a few years and i had always loved watching her with other men. But I had never seen her with a guy who had a really big cock. I'm six inchs long and have average girth and the men that we had met so far we're in the same boat as myself.I decided to find a guy that would impress her.

I went to work finding the right guy but it was harder than i thought it would be. I wanted someone that was good looking as well as very well hung. After searching the internet for about 3 months I came across a guy named Bruce. He was a 45 year old married guy that I thought jelena would find attractive. I had him e-mail me some nude photo's of him and he seamed to have what I was looking for!

I had decided to suprise her with Bruce. So i told her we were going out for mexican food instead of telling her i was taking her to get fucked. She dressed in a black sweater and black slacks. I must admit that all those black cloths really set of her jet black hair and dark eyes. Jelene was a beautiful woman. She had the wide hips and the round ass of a 41 year old woman who had had a few kids.

We had sat down and had ordered a few drinks when Bruce arrived at the restrant. He walked up to the table and smiled and introduced himself to Jelena and told her that he and I had been chatting on line about giving her a 3some she would never forget. She was a little flustered at first but after 3 stiff drinks she was chatting with Bruce freely. I cought him reaching under the table and rubbing her thigh as he asked her if she'd like to go back to his hotel room. I hear her wisper yes and we quickly payed the tab and left.

Back at Bruce's room I relaxed in an easy chair as Bruced walked up behind Jelena and kissed the back of her neck. She closed her eyes and leaned back into him. He reached a hand under her sweater and cupped her firm 38c breast. He reached his other hand inside her slacks and slowly massaged her pussy. She turned around and kissed him passionately. She now had her back to me and Bruce reached both hands inside her slacks and grabbed her sweet round ass. I could tell she was reaching for his zipper even though her back was to me. I could see when she pulled his jeans and briefs down but could not see his cock with her standing in front of me.

I got up and moved to the foot of the bed, just as Jelena gently shoved Bruce onto the bed. For the first time i could see his fat, uncut cock. She got down on her knees in front of him and took his tool in her hand. It was so thick she could barely get her hand around it. Bruce leaned up on his elbows as Jelena took his thick cock in he mouth. Her lips stretched obscenely around his cock and slid half way down his shaft. She gently stroked his extra forskin as she expertly sucked his cock.

Bruce reached up and grabbed her sweater and quickly pulled it over her head. She stood just long enough to slip out of her slacks and panties and then went back to her cock sucking. I could tell she was very turned on my looking at her bullet hard nipples. I went back to my easy chair behind her so i'd have a good view when she decided to mount him. From behind her i could see her head bob up and down on his cock. I could also see how wet she was getting. I could actually see her juices flowing out of her perfect pussy!

She slid up his chest and kissed him hard as she grabbed his cock and rubbed it against her pussy lips. As she held his cock straight up i could see just how much bigger Bruce was than me. He was a good inch longer than me and at least twice as wide as my cock. I thought she might have a hard time with a cock of this size but she slid down on it easily! On the first stroke i could see 3 inches of his cock disapear into my wife. by the third stroke he was burried in my wife all the way to his balls. My god her pussy looked so streached out.

Jelena started a slow up and down motion on this huge cock. I thing she was trying to get accustomed to it's girth. As she slid up it looked like her pussy was holding on for dear life. She would get to the tip of his cock then slid all the way down again til just his balls were visiable. It was amazing to watch this guy fill my wife in a way i never could.

She slid off his cock and rolled over onto her back. She spread her legs wide and i could see that her pussy was pink and puffy. It looked like her poor little pussy was taking a beating but her moans of ecstasy told me otherwise. Bruce got up on his knees between her legs and shoved his cock into Jelena forcefully. He spread her legs even wider and now fucked her so hard i was afraid he would hurt her. He pounded her pussy like a jackhammer. He wispered something in her ear and i heard her moan yes.

He then said a little louder do you want it? Again she sighed yes. He told her to say what she wants out loud so her husband can hear it. She said i want you in my ass. Say it again slut he hissed and she yelled fuck my ass! She layed on her stomach and stuck her sexy fat ass up in the air a little. Bruce guided his huge flesh missile right into her tight asshole. Inch by inch he slowly disapeared into my wife. When his balls were resting against her pussy lips he asked her if she was ready to be pounded. She bit her lip and said yes.

Again and again he drove his monster cock into her ass. she burried her face in the pillow as Bruced used her ass for his pleasure. He pulled out of her ass and said come suck me slut. Her ass looked distended and streched as he withdrew from her. she rooled over on her back and he fed her his huge cock. she sucked him like a greedy slut. I couldn't take anymore and got between her legs and started fucking her as she sucked his dick. this went on for about 45 seconds before he told me to move, he wanted to shoot his load in my wifes pussy

He took my place between her legs and sunk into her sweet hole again. He was thrusting hard and deep and he asked her if she was ready for his load. jelena was out of her mind with lust now and she said cum in my pussy baby! He stiffened and drove his cock as far as it would go into her and shot his seed deep into my sexy wife's belly. Jelena must have felt him shooting inside her because she let out a scream as a tidal wave of orgasm washed over her. He withdrew his now softening cock and i took my place between her legs.

I could see his cream running out of her pussy and into her ass crack as i got between her legs and guided my cock into her wet, used fuckhole. It felt very loose and warm. She laid there on her back in a daze as i fucked her. it wasn't long before i was mixing my cum with bruces. We got up said our good buys and we were on our way in no time. we still talk about her 3some as we make love sometimes and i can tell that it really turns her on to relive her experience. We never met bruce again and Jelena still tells me im the best lover she has ever had but i have to wonder?